Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Gale felt satisfied with his ability thus far to dodge and maneuver around her blasts. He felt that way until being caught entirely off guard by the damn giant mantis that sprung out of a bush. Making a quick decision, he turned invisible with his shadow magic and snuck behind said mantis before stabbing it with his kunai in the back. Unfortunately, the attack made the cloak go away and he was left wide open for someone to attack as he got rid of the large insect.

Erica waited for the right moment, then sprang to action when she saw the newcomer appear by the zombie mantis. She swung her sword at the man, aiming to take his head off.

Míchon never even knew what he was doing. One moment he was asleep, having a pleasant dream, the next he was fully awake, gasping for air after spurting a load into Lena. "W-What the hell just happened?" he asked, totally at a loss. "Where'd this blanket come from? Why am I naked?" His eyes tracked movement in the dark. "And who the hell is that guy?"

Maddie had used the sneak attack by Mantis Bro to give her time to charge up a massive area attack. If she couldn't hit him with a directed blast, she reckoned she could just annihilate the whole area around him and sort out the collateral damage later. Unfortunately, Erica sprang on him just before Maddie could discharge the spell, forcing her to twist at the last second and fire the enormous blast up into the sky. A rain of dead leaves and withered birds pelted both combatants, and Maddie began hastily channeling another spell.

Unluckily for the dragoness, the newcomer had a hand free. So, when the assassin heard her move to attack, he used some more of that shadow magic to telekinetically hold her sword but not her, the body continuing to move. He eventually yanked the kunai out of the mantis and droped the sword from his grip, now just standing in a battle ready position, waiting for the next move to be made.

Erica tripped when her sword was grabbed, almost falling over. She steadied herself and watched the assassin. Her sword lay just a few feet away, but she knew he'd attack if she made a move for it. "What do you want, shadow scum?"

Shiana was so deep asleep that she didn't notice anything. Not to forget that she was currently so high that even a meteor wouldn't be able to wake her up. That was another side effect of her ability to sepperate her conciousness from her body, doing that tired her out. Shiana hugged Ras in her slumber and cuddled with him on top of her. The hard ground didn't hurt her since she had gotten used to it a long time ago. Her gooey body was like a waterbed for the elf and her breasts were his pillow while her arms and legs could count as a blanket. It looked like she was fusing with him, but his head was still sticking out of her. Shiana hadn't noticed that she had wrapped herself around Ras while she was sleeping. The slimy insides of her body were the perfect onahole, but she didn't squeeze on his cock or massage his prostate to milk his delicious semen out of his balls until he couldn't come anymore for the whole next day.

Ras was just as fast asleep as the changeling, and he felt warm inside of her. She did indeed feel like a waterbed, and all the commotion outside of their small sphere of existence didn't matter to him. All he wanted was to sleep with Shiana until dawn.

Gale said nothing in respoused to the dragoness before him. His eyes were trained on the girl, who was busy charging up some sort of attack. If it was an area of effect, then surely it would kill the dragoness as well. He looked to her and then pointed at Maddie, then said words in a deep voice that had seen many a battle. "If we don't move, that girl will kill us both." And with that, he disappeared again, moving next to Lena and Michon without their knowing as he kept quiet and invisible.

Maddie held onto all the power she'd channeled, feeling it accumulate all throughout her body until she was fit to burst with negative energy. She had enough power readied to level a building or three, but there was no way she was going to unleash all that with Erica in the line of fire. Instead, she held her fire, knowing that there would come an opening soon enough. When the assassin slipped out of the line of fire next to the sleeping couple, Maddie's choice became a lot easier to make. Those were the two jerks who wanted to smite her. Maybe they were mean, but she wasn't going to hurt them just for no reason. Instead of unleashing everything, she let half the collected energy lash out into the area of the sleepers and the assassin, wide enough that there would be no dodging this time, channeling it into a spell that would knock everyone unconscious instead of killing them. Well, technically speaking it was going to kill a few brain cells, but that's what healing potions are for.

Lena, meanwhile, was all like "derp!" Then she lost consciousness.

Gale was hit by this energy this time, and felt a similar sensation to before albeit a whole lot stronger. He felt the blackness close in around his eyes and he closed them, focusing his energy to not pass out, not give this girl the upper hand in their fight. He pulled out a small vial of some black liquid and drank that, his eyes suddenly glow in red a bit as he turned invisible and appeared almost immediately behind her. If there was a time to be scared, it was now, because this powered up ninja already had his kunai at the girl's throat, ready to slice. "Are you scared, girl?" That deep tone seemed to have a demon attached to it now, his voice sounding like two.

"Not really," Maddie said, and unleashed the second half of the stored energy in a circular pulse all around her.

Michon stared at the dark energy. He only had a moment to say "Oh, shit," before his consciousness left him.

--------

Erica didn't know how to react when the assassin disappeared. She grabbed her sword and turned in time to see Maddie blast him with some of her energy. She stayed just a moment too long; the man was behind Maddie before she could do a thing. But, while his attention was on the necromancer, she was free to attack him from behind. She rushed him, managing to sink her blade into his right arm.

Unfortunately, that was before Maddie unleashed the second half of the energy she'd been storing. The wave of darkness flung her a good thirty feet away and knocked her out.

Similarly to Erica, the blast of dark energy sent Gale flying through the air at a rapid pace, his gash on his arm flinging blood all over the place as he sailed through the air. He landed with a hard thud, figuring that more than a few bruises would be left on him afterward. He decided that this could go on forwver; he would evade, and she wouldn't be killed. So, he smiled invisibly under the mask and showed a sign of respect through bowing. "It has been an honor fighting you, young lady. Are you the leader of the group you travel with?"

Míchon's recovery time probably broke some world record or something. Praise the Gods for residual healing spell effects! He sat up quickly, looking confused. "Uhhh... What happened?" Then he recalled the dark energy. "That bitch! She did that deliberately!" He got up and, after putting his clothes back on, had his bow in hand, an arrow nocked on the string and ready for use. He heard the man's question, and even though it was directed at Maddie, he answered. "I am the leader here. What the hell do you want?"

Gale felt his smile disappear as he nicked the arrow and aimed it at the girl. He doubted it would do anything to her in the end, but at the same time, this was his chance to extend a good gesture toward her after battling her like he had. He stepped between her and the perpetrator, arms outstretched as he started to explain. "While I doubt that someone as...mm...hot-headed as you is a capable leader, I orginally came here to rob you of the supplies on your cart. This girl was apparently pulling shift and attacked me, as was her duty. That blast of energy was intended solely for me, likely to kill me and only me. It seems to have hit more than a few of her comrades as well." He looked at the arrow. "I now seek to join this little travelling group in hopes of regaining your favor. Also, if you intended to fire, an archer like yourself would have done so by now." He knew that would likely anger the archer, but he didn't care. His shadow magic would catch the arrow.

Míchon glared at the man. "So, you admit to attempting to rob us and attacking my fellows, then you ask to join us? I should kill you where you stand!" The dark elf stood for a moment, his bow trained on the man. "I had one of your kind in my group once. She nearly killed my friend. I don't intend on letting another join our ranks." His grip on the arrow slackened as the effects of Maddie's spell caught up with him. He sank to one knee. "Gods, Maddie... Could you please watch where you aim next time?"

Gale felt confident that the previous owner of the title that had traveled in this group was a more sadistic assassin, one who loved to see others in excruciating amounts of pain. He was not like that. The only time he caused pain was when he weakened a target for a kill. He was human, one of the few here, apparently, and had no special abilities outside of his magic and training. However, he did have that training as well as bountiful amounts of real life experience in battle. "First off, I only retaliated. She attacked me, not the other way around." He looked behind him to the girl and smiled a bit, again the expression invisible behind the mask. "Two, while I did try to rob you blind, I assure you that it was for my personal benefit. Myself travelling along with your group could only be an asset, one that I intend to utilize for some profit. Third, if you have any better ideas what to do with me that don't involve an arrow through my skull or her death magic obliterating me, I suggest you tell me."

Míchon's gold eyes returned to where the man's would be if he wasn't wearing the mask. "Take off the mask. Then we'll talk."

The assassin obliged with little hesitation. He put his hand behind his hand and pulled the mask forward, shaking his head a bit to make his hair fall flat down as he clipped the mask neatly to his belt on his outfit. "Happy now?"

Míchon was a little surprised to see a human male behind the mask. He gave the man's snarkiness no answer as he stood up, shaking off the spell's effects. "Name's Míchon. I have the quest details, so I lead the group. I'll have to talk with the rest of them in the morning before allowing you into the fellowship. Give me your name in the meantime."

"Gale." He already despised this elf's superiority complex. True, he may very well hold the details to this journey, but he was sure that his position of 'leader' was self appointed. He proceeded to move to a nearby boulder and simply sit, content that he wasn't going to have magic of various forms fired at him at this time.

Over by the wagon, there was a small 'ding' and a small head wearing a large hat poked out. Lugae had finally come out of AFK mode. "What's going on?" he murmured groggily, before his eyes spotted the necromancer, or rather that nice wrack of hers. Not a bad wake up.

((fyi, the necromancer is more of a sickly little twig than a buxom beauty, no great rack to speak of lol))

Maddie looked around at the whole situation and became increasingly distressed. Apparently nobody cared that this guy was here to rob them. Like, that was the whole thing he came here to do. "Am I the only person who has a problem with this?" she finally asked. "I caught him robbing our AFK cart. That's bad, right?"

Míchon walked over to them. "I care." He placed a hand on Maddie's shoulder. "Well done, keeping him from stealing." He looked a little distressed. "He wants to join us. I told him that I'd need to talk with the rest of the group before allowing him in, but I'm inclined to say no. Not after what he did."

--------

Erica awoke with a throbbing pain in her head. "Ohhh... what the hell happened?" She sat up, noticing that Míchon was up and around. The dragoness got herself up and over to the cart. "Damn, Maddie. Your magic is strong..." she muttered as she walked. Something felt off. Judging by the episode earlier, Erica wasn't surprised that her dark magic allergies were acting up again. She practically got a faceful of the blast that sent her flying. But this was different than before. It was like a tightness in her armor that hadn't been there when she got knocked out. Her pants seemed a little smaller, not quite fitting over her hips anymore. She didn't mind this time. She'd always been a little top-heavy, so having a little more curviness on her lower half was exciting.

She stopped at the side of the cart. Her eyes tracked the movement of a hat in the cart. "Hey, the little guy's awake!"

At the sound of a familiar voice, Lugae looked over to see Erica's smiling face, and she seemed curvier too. "Miss Erica!" he piped out happily, hugging her and burying his cute face into her cleavage.

Maddie blushed at the praise from Michon. "I did...good?" she asked, genuinely unsure whether she'd managed to succeed at something. "I...I should probably go and see if Erica is alright." She excused herself to check on the dragoness, giving her a cursory examination while the little AFK mage was busy glomping her.

"Sorry about hitting you," she told Erica. "You just kind of jumped in there." It went without saying that she wasn't sorry for hitting Lena.

Back
Top Bottom