Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Shiana giggled when Ras said that the mad could be very creative sometimes. He had no idea what she had to endure in her 'career' as a slave. Shiana followed his order and got on the ground with her ass in the air. Her pussy was already wet from her excitement and arousal. "How about you show me how creative you can be? I can't wait to see...your creativity."

(I'm thinking about adding a second character, but I don't know weither I should create a man or a woman. What do you girls and guys think?)

Rosie was exhausted. Stopping to catch her breath, the goblin felt her knees buckling. Her pussy was sore, used, cum dripping out of it. Rosie hadn't noticed it earlier, but she had left a small trail of mantis cum from her flight. She really didn't get the reference, but the naked, sweaty goblin needed a chance to calm down.

Taking her break near a large tree close to a relative clearing, Rosie slipped two of her small green fingers into her loosened pussy to help clean some of the giant bug cum out.

Despite Michon's insistence otherwise, Maddie did know one trick involving her personal skill set. "Well, the way it works is I fool your body into thinking you're...um...like me. Make it think that you're not well enough for pregnancy, so it shuts down your heat for a while." She reached out and touched Erica's belly, right above her privates. "This may feel strange for a minute." A flash of dark energy passed between her hand and the dragoness's scaly stomach. Is it still a flash if it's black as a thousand midnights? Regardless, the energy blew through Erica's womb like a chilly wind and was gone before she'd even had time to react. An odd numbness radiated outward from that spot, like a limb fallen asleep. "There you go," Maddie said. "I can't be a hundred percent sure, but more than likely that will stop you from being fertilized for now. In a day or so you'll be fertile again, though."

Erica shivered at Maddie's cold touch. Really, what should be expected about the body temperature of a not-alive-yet-not-dead necromancer? She felt the strange sensation of her womb going numb, but not much else. She looked down at her belly, then back up at the girl. "That's it? I thought it would be something more than just a flash of non-light and a numbing sensation in my womb." She put a hand to her bellly again, feeling a little strange. "What's that?" she asked, feeling a bump in her stomach. Her eyes widened. "I'm not pregnant, am I?"

Ras watched her get on the ground as was ordered, and made a not to ask about previous work in the sex business. He stroked his cock a couple more times before getting on his knees and leaning forward, giving her wet pussy one nice and long lick. He liked the taste of her, tasting a vague hint of mint. Must he the skin. His tongue delved into her folds and he ate the changeling out, his hand moving to her clit to rub it furiously.

Maddie was flat-out surprised at the turn of events. The pulse of death energy should have temporarily deadened Erica's womb and made her incapable of hosting any offspring, but for some reason that wasn't the case. "Um...let me see," she said, kneeling down and putting her palm on the scaly belly. There did seem to be some swelling there. "Three possibilities. One, it's just inflammation after the slight trauma I caused you, and it'll go away on its own. Two, it's a tumor, in which case...my bad. And three, you have somehow managed to funnel a death ray into super-fast gestation, which should really get you the Nobel Prize for magical breeding if it's a category."

Erica flashed a very worried look at the necromancer. "B-but you said that your spell would stop any pregnancy from happening?" She grabbed Maddie's hand. "I-I don't want his child!" The dragoness slumped down onto a nearby tree stump, tears forming in her eyes.

Míchon shook his head, worried about the dragoness but at the same time a little upset with Maddie. "Told you it wouldn't work," he said. "But you didn't listen to me... and now look what's happened."

Shiana didn't know how her own pussy juices tasted. She never had the chance to give it a try. Everyone who had eaten her out so far had just wiped their face clean. Tasting her semen was a different thing since she needed to consume her own cum or else her cock would turn back to its normal form. Shiana moaned when she felt Ras' tongue on her pussy lips. She couldn't remember right now when she got eaten out the last time. Hopefully the elf didn't stop licking her. Shiana couldn't remember when she had her last orgasm from just being eaten out. Her moans filled the air and she didn't care if the other members of the group could hear her or not. Ras' tongue felt so good that she could get lost for hours. She came hard and squirted her juices on his face when she felt his fingers on her clitoris. The small nub above her pussy was always her weakpoint and made her cum quickly. "Don't swallow...kiss me...I want to taste...my juices..." Shiana was panting thanks to the wonderful orgasm. She hoped that he would give her a sample of how her pussy tasted by kissing her. He could still fuck her afterwards, but first she wanted to taste her own juices.

"I am SO sorry!" Maddie said. "On the bright side, two out of three possibilities still have you not pregnant. I'm sure I can still stop it if I just up the power of the spell a bit and add in an antithesis. The resulting null reaction should pretty much do the job on...um...anything anywhere ever. You might want to avoid sex for a couple days after, though. And maybe drink a healing potion after." She slumped down next to Erica, unaware that her flimsy black dress had ridden up and put her surprisingly cute ducky-printed panties on display. "If I could still cry I'd be joining you right now. I really just wanted to help and prove that I was useful. Now I'm worried I've become disposable. If you really don't want this pregnancy, please, let me fix it for you. I swear on my life that it will work this time. And if not...well...I swear on my life."

Ras heard the request after her orgasm. He moaned at her taste, loving the slight mint that came with her orgasm, and he took as much fluid as he could into his mouth. Then, he moved around her body and pulled her face up off of the dirt. He figured that Shiana would be his little toy while Erica could be...Erica, he wasn't quite sure about the dragon essential yet. He kissed the changeling, ejecting the fluid from her pussy into her mouth so that she could taste herself for the first time.

Before Erica could say anything in reply, she felt a growing pressure in her belly. Her gaze dropped, and the dragoness watched in horror as the bulge in her midsection grew larger rapidly. She kept her hand on the growing bubble of scaly flesh as it expanded. "I-I think your s-spell backfired..." she said, leaning back to make room for her new belly.

Míchon shook Lena, trying to wake her up. "Look what she did to Erica," he said. He didn't expect a reaction.

Shiana opened her mouth and kissed Ras back while she was tasted the taste of her pussy juices for the first time. She was a little bit surprised that there was a hint of mint in her femcum. Shiana swallowed every single drop of her juices and added her tongue to the kiss. She broke the kiss after a while and looked into his eyes with lust in her own. There was a familiar feeling beginning to itch and burn inside the deepest parts of her lower body. Shiana thought that she would never feel like this again. "Fuck me...use my body to your hearts content...fill me up with your semen..." She couldn't wait any longer and started to finger herself which made the feeling only worse. It was like she was in heat and only a cock - or several cocks - could help her now.

Shiana didn't notice what was going on with Erica and Maddie. Maybe Rosie could help them with one of the goods in her bag, but they'd need to find her first. Or Red and the liquid in her large gourd might be able to solve this problem. And if everything failed, then Shiana could help by taking the egg and raising the child like her own. Maybe Maddie could use her spells again to turn the kid into a teenager so she could teach him/her how to be a slut. this was the perfect opportunity to get their first member for their brothel! Even if the child would be a boy she could teach him how to be a sexy slut who could serve women and men.

Lena roused at Michon's vehement poking, seeing Erica swelling up with freaky magic pregnancy. "Oh what the hell?!" she shouted, chucking one of her swords at Maddie simply out of principle. Of course, she was still seeing at least triple, quadruple if you count that sneaky after image that kept doing the macarena, and so the sword went wide and ended up stabbing a mantis who was on her way to move in with her sister after catching her mate cheating on her with Rosie. Despite the broadness of the miss, Maddie still freaked right the fuck out and huddled on the ground in the fetal position, repeating an endless stream of "please don't smite me!"

Míchon had to duck out of the way of the blade. If he hadn't, well, that would've been the end for him. "Gods, Lena! Learn to aim!" He stood up from where he'd hit the dirt and dusted himself off.

Erica's belly finally stopped growing when it got big enough be nine months with quintuplets. She sared down at her round middlle, tears streaming down her face. "I-Is it over?" she asked, afraid to know the answer.

As Michon was dusting himself off, Lena booped his nose. It was awesome.

Maddie dared to look up after a minute or so of pitiful cringing on the floor, reasonably sure she wasn't about to be smote by any over zealous paladins or acolytes of someone or other, and nobody looked poised to nail her to a stake or anything, which was a marked improvement from usual. She got up and looked at Erica's crazy swollen baby. "I'm...sorry if I did this. I don't know how this could have happened, not even in theory. What kind of magics did you already have in your system? A negative energy burst shouldn't have this effect under any circumstances! I mean...it's death. And this is...life, lots of life. Kinda scary for me to even be near you right now."

Ras smiled a bit and nodded his head, watching as the changeling masturbate to try and help ease the fire of arousal within her. As much as the elf wanted to assist with her addiction, he was a mer and could only shoot so much cum out. That was another problem for a different hour, and he focused on the task at hand. Moving around to her rear, he stroked his cock twice before positioning it at her pussy's entrance. Then, with force behind it, he thrusted into her, moaning at her tightness as he eagerly began fucking her pussy.

Erica sat still, feeling like her belly was about to burst. Her hand rest atop the giant dome, lightly rubbing the stretched surface. "I-I've got some res... restoration skills and some armor and w-weapon buffs. I don't think that a-any of those would do this..."

Míchon reached over and booped Lena, keeping an eye on thw necromancer girl. "I really didn't trust her anyways," he muttered.

Lena bit his finger before he could boop her. "Nom!" she said, nomming. "I think we need to smite her for great justice or something."

Shiana moaned softly when she felt the head of Ras' cock touching her dripping wet pussy. She arched her body back and pressed herself against him without penetrating herself with his shaft. Shiana moaned louder when she felt Ras' cock entering her snatch in one sudden thrust. Her open mouth couldn't keep the moans inside her. She didn't care weither the others of the group could hear her or not. What mattered now was that she got fucked like the slut she had become after her training. Shiana had learned to love sex and was looking forward to absorb the madmans semen. She tried to match the Ras' rhythm by moving her body back everytime when he thrusted forward. Wait, did Lena say something about Maddie? It was hard to listen to the words of the other group members when the fog of sex was making it hard for the changeling to think about something else. A part of her mind just hoped that nobody harmed her cute necromancer friend. Steam came out of Shiana's ears and her head began to melt. "Don't smite her!!" A small blue blob came out of the changelings body and rushed towards the others. "I'm Shiana's conciousness. Right now the rest of her is just a dumb bimbo who can't get enough of having sex. Anyway, don't smite Maddie! She tried to help and didn't know that her spell could backfire. Don't kill her for making a mistake. Nobody's perfect!" The small blob grew to the size of a bear and created a see-tthrough wall around the necromancer. "If you want to kill her then you have to kill Shiana, an innocent girl who wanted to protect a friend, first. She can't defend herself right now so go on." This was something that had happened only once in the changelings whole life before. It was a helpful and at the same time very dangerous ability of her. She had discovered it when she tried to escape at the beginning of her past, but that didn't work thanos to the magical chain around her left leg. "If you want to punish someone, then punish Shiana, but leave Maddie alone!"

Thankfully, Lena didn't bite down too hard, and Míchon just let her do so. "Yeah, maybe we should." An expression of confusion came over his face as he watched the little blue blob come from where Shiana and Ras had gone. "What the hell...?"

Erica blinked, looking at the blue wall around Maddie. "Shiana? I didn't know you could do that!" Movement from inside her belly caused her to grunt in pain. "Ow... that hurt..." Her hand moved across the gravid bump, trying to keep it from moving again.

"Fucking blob-wall," Lena grumbled. "That's it, I can't handle this right now." She lay down and started cuddling with one of her giant swords. It was adorable, and also kind of distressing.

Maddie poked at the slime wall, watching it jiggle like Jello before realizing that she probably shouldn't be poking someone's consciousness. "Erica, I think I can still help...if you're okay with me trying again."

"Maybe you shouldn't do that, Lena..." Míchon moved over to where the elf girl had flopped and lay down beside her, still with space in between them. "That looks kinda dangerous."

Erica huffed. "I guess another try couldn't hurt..." She wobbled as she stood up, having to lean back a little to accommodate for her belly. "Gods... this really sucks."

The gelatinous wall around the necromancer giggled when it got touched. "That tickles!" A hole opened inside the blob so Maddie could get out and try to use her magic again. Shiana's conciousness looked at Lena hugging the sword and then at Michon. "Remember what the changeling said..." The blob couldn't help it and continued to talk about itself in third person. It was a force of habit since it was only a conciousness and thus a part of the whole being which Shiana was.

Although it was safe inside the blue blob-wall, where there weren't any shiny angry paladins or anything righteous with big scary hammers, Maddie crawled out to try and help the girl she'd inadvertently hurt...impregnated...something. Honestly she still had no idea how this could have happened. There must have been a perfect storm of metamagical caveats in place or else some nascent enchantment lurking just under the veil. In other words, no way it could happen again in a million years, just a freak accident.

"Okay, this might feel really weird," she said, putting her hands on both sides of Erica's belly like she was giving it a hug. "Just try to hold still for me, alright? I'm gonna...um...you probably wouldn't understand, but basically I'm gonna nuke the problem from orbit." Step one was using her right hand to manifest an even bigger negative energy charge than last time, but instead of releasing it in a flash she contained it in a black sphere above her palm. The second step, though she was loathe to go to such extremes, was to manifest an equal and opposite positive charge, a sphere of pure white life energy. She clapped her hands onto the sides of Erica's belly again so that the energy spheres met inside her, reacting to one another like an antimatter annihilation and draining all the energy out of the space, magical or otherwise. Gritting her teeth against the pain of channeling life energy, Maddie poured as much of her power into the reaction as possible, feeding it more opposing forces until the entire system collapsed and Erica's belly began to shrink, all the accumulated effects spiraling out of the material plane through the metaphysical hole in the veil.

Ras continued to fuck the now senseless changeling, watching the blue blob and all of the events afterward unfold before his eyes as he fucked her. Looking back down and focusing on the task at hand, he wondered if the changeling knew magic that could make him stronger, or more agike, maybe even cum more. If she was a slave in that past life, perhaps he could even regress her to being his slave, providing for her addiction whenever she wanted. That could be interesting. For now though, he continued to fuck her, slapping her ass and moaning.

Back
Top Bottom