Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Erica's body relaxed under Ras' fingers. Her crimson eyes slowly shut, and she sighed. "Certainly better this time," she said, slurring her words through a yawn. She laughed. "Got you to cum. The other guy, the little mage, didn't get to. He went AFK halfway through..."

Ras slowly laughed, relaxing himself as easily as he was relaxing the dragoness. He listened to her and raised a brow, remembering the AFK cart and chuckling again. "I see...so, your libido has been huge, especially when someone who is as sexy as myself walks in?"

She nodded, yawning again. "Dragons have a heat period every so often. Mine just started, and the little guy just wasn't enough..." Her eyes opened, and she locked eyes with him. "If I do have a child, will you be there for me? For us?"

Ras smiled at the woman he had fucked, and thought about her question. "The best answer I can come up with and be completely honest is that I go off of whatever my writer writes. He can make me as kind and sweet or as depraved and desperate as he desires at anytime. So, the me of right now says yes, but the me of about an hour may be a total asshole. Does that make sense?"

Erica thought about Ras' answer for a moment before replying. "Yes, it does make sense. From what I understand, writers can be temperamental." She laid her head back, basking in the afterglow. "Can we just stay like this for a while?"

Ras nodded his head at her view of his situation, chuckling as she asked to stay like this. His cock was deflating now due to the lack of conscious stimulation, and he was just there,aying with a woman thing that he had just had casual sex with, and then cum inside of. He had no idea of dragon women were compatible with an elf's semen, but maybe through some off chance they would be?

The fucking mantis (mantidae fornicatum) continued to push its cock deeper into the tiny goblin girl's undersized pussy, stretching her walls out and shoving her cervix deeper into her body. A few more pumps and it would pop through and enter her womb, oozing precum deep in Rosie's innermost places. "Fffffuuuuuuck yeah, senpai! I'm gonna crash on your couch for a while and you need to hide me from your landlord or he'll raise your rent!" His bro with the sideways hat just face-palmed...face-clawed...face...whatever, and walked away, ashamed to witness such a disgrace to the mantis bro-code. "Ugh yeah, senpai, I just stowed away in your moving van and let myself into your apartment, rawr! These are all real parts of an RP plot, rawr! Fuck yeah, I'm so absurd that I'm gonna cum! Quick! Bite my head off!" He leaned down and presented his neck to Rosie, just as he started spraying freaky mantis cum into her womb. "Come on, it'll be totally hawt!"

Rosie couldn't think of anything save the moment at hand. Being split open was a very consuming task. As the mantis demanded his head be eaten, while he blasted his load inside the goblins tightness, the universe obliged.

[Mantis Fucker, in raping Rosie senseless, was stepping out on his normal mantis woman. She was big, with ugly jewelry and a front bump in her mantis hair. Mantis bitch struck out her claw like lightning, tearing off Mantis Fuckers head. She started to eat parts of him, swearing off men, knowing she should have listened to her mother.]

Rosie bolted as soon as feeling returned to her legs. Whatever had just gone down with the mantis was weird, and she was sore. Sadly, the bootylicious goblin went the wrong direction, heading deeper into the Woods of Unfortunate Circumstances.

Míchon looked around. "Rosie's been gone a long time. Should we go looking for her?" He looked at the elf girl leaning on him. "Feeling up to do a little searching?"

--------

Erica got up after a while, finding her clothes and redressing. "Thanks again, Ras," she whispered to the sleeping elf, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before moving away.

Upon going out, she saw the rest of the group - minus Vivi (May the Gods have mercy on her soul) and Rosie, of course. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

Ras woke up and quickly got dressed, moving quickly to rejoin the rest of the group. He saw them and sighed in relief, rushing to meet them and smiling at Erica as he did return after all. "Yeah, guys, what is up?" He twirled an arrow around in his fingers, a magical one, of course, because that totally wasn't dangerous for anyone.

Maddie leaned in and sniffed Erica. "Hmm...you smell like...life," said the necromancer. The aura of life and creation that hung around the dragoness was the kind of thing that came from sex, and it always surprised her that no one else could smell it. To Maddie, the scent was strong and honestly a bit icky on account of all the life energy involved. But she also understood on some level that she was an aberration. "Was it...good?"

Shiana looked at Red and thought about what they could do to pass the time until she could drink from her gourd again. "How about you train with me for a while? We could have a sparing fight just for fun." The changeling turned around when she noticed that Erica had come back. The scent of semen and pussy juices wafted into her nose and she walked towards the dragoness with a hungry look in her eyes. "C-can I...lick you clean?" Shiana looked at Erica's crotch and could think only about eating out the dragoness's pussy and taste the mix of her juices and Ras' semen.

Ras had heard Shana and turned a lite red at the question. He still had the energy in him for another go, and did tend to outlast hisnpartners. He wondered if he would outlast the changeling. "Shiana...you and I still ha e that time together..." He smiled and failed horribly at wiggling his eyebrows. "Why not drink from the source?"

Shiana turned around when she heard Ras calling her name. Her lips turned from a small to a big smile while she was listening to his words. She walked towards the elf and grabbed his hand, leading him a little bit away from the group so they could have some privacy. Shiana changed her clothes back into her normal skin and stood in front of Ras in her birthday-suite. "Do you need some help getting undressed?" There was a subtle purring in her voice that made her sound like a neko a little bit. "You said I could drink it right from the surce..." She licked her lips at the thought of giving him a blowjob and swallowing his semen. Her eyes wandered down to look at his crotch. "But I'd like to do more than that too..." Shiana had a higher stamina than others when it came to sex. Her body was flexible and stretchy enough to welcome ever kind of cock into her three holes no matter which shape and size they were. An old dragon had captured her in the past while she was asleep and had used her body as his personal sextoy whenever he wanted to fuck her until he died. Shiana left the cave after she had gotten free. That had happened at least 300 years ago, but it felt for her like it had happened yesterday. She shook her head to get back to the present and looked back into Ras' eyes. "How about I get a drink right from the tab followed by you mating with me like we're wild animals? And don't worry about protection, my body absorbs semen too fast to give me the chance to get pregnant. Wait, are changelings and elfes compatible?" The last question was more asked to herself than to Ras. She never got impregnated and didn't know weither she could get pregnant or not. Shiana shook her head again to stop from thinking about this stuff and to focus on the fun. She didn't wait for an answer and began to use her tongue like an onahole after she had wrapped it around Ras' cock. Shiana moved it up and down while she was sucking on the head of his dick with her soft lips. This ccontinued for a few minutes before she began to deepthroat him.

Maddie couldn't help but stare as Shiana just started sucking on the elf behind a nearby tree. Did she think they had privacy there? Or was she simply that much of an exhibitionist? Madeline had met some strange characters in her not-life, and things were always strangest when it came to sex. Everyone always seemed to have their own idea of the perfect mating, and she'd seen people go to amazing lengths to chase the perfect climax. It made her think about her own body, wondering how long she'd stay 'awake' down there. Did she even want to go down that road?

Ras had no time to reply to her comments and questions before he was being sucked. It all was so suddem, and he had no chance to react at all. He moaned as she started the deepthroat, that being the first thing that to registered in his mond, his pale hand landing on the back of the changeling's head. He moaned in pleasure, his hard cock still so as he was sucked off so gloriously.

Erica just stared after them, stunned. Registering that Maddie had asked her a question, she looked over at the necromancer. "Um... Yeah, it was good." Her hand moved to her lower belly, where the fire of her heat seemed to have eased off for now. "I don.t know if we're compatible or not, though. I'm kinda hoping we're not. Not after seeing that," she said, tilting her head in the direction the male elf and the changeling took.

"From my experience," the necromancer said, "elf sperm is compatible with lots of other beings." Maddie tensed up, not sure how to offer her particular brand of help. "Um...if you want...I can help you avoid pregnancy. From the levels of life energy, it seems like your body is actively seeking to be fertilized. Sorry...I just want to make myself useful so you all don't get rid of me."

Shiana didn't care that the other members of the group could see her giving Ras a blowjob. She had chosen this spot in the hope that somebody else would join her and fuck her in the ass or use her mouth while she was pleasing the elf. Shiana continued to give him a blowjob until he came inside her throat and mouth. She licked his cock clean and brought him to another erection. "Now it's your turn...fuck me as much as you want..."

Ras smiled as she drank the cum like it was nothing at all, like water. He let her bring him to another erection and sighed, wondering what gender she had made herself at the moment. "Could you make sure that you are female? Not a big fan of cock unless it's penetrating another hole of yours." He smiled and slowly stroked himself to keep hard.

Míchon cast a doubtful look in Maddie's direction. "Kid, I'm pretty sure that it's near impossible to do what you're saying, even with magic."

Erica sighed, looking down at her middle. "You can do that for me? Prevent a pregnancy?" She raised her eyes to the girl. "Even though I'm in heat?"

Red watched the growing antics, sighing at her lack of ability to really enjoy the normal chaos in this group right now. "So you're something close to zombie but not really that has to worry about being smited. Sounds like you just need someone to toss a resurrection spell your way; those things even bring undeads back to life." They were also a bit out of her reach right now - she was supposed to do something about getting her hands on a scroll of that actually....or go beat up enough monsters to get it normally....that way sounded a lot less boring at that.

"Pregnancy prevention, there's some herbs and stuff that I know of that keeps you not pregnant, wouldn't surprise me if there's a spell that does it too." She knew she never had to worry about that but then she also had access to an endless supply of magic alcohol that dealt with things like that. On that note pouring it down someone's throat would likely do the same for them given enough doses but she was fairly sure that would also kill most people with alcohol poisoning and she wasn't quite that surly to go about doing stuff like that.

Shiana stood up and closed her eyes as well as her ears to concentrate better. Her normaly seven inch long cock began to shrink until it was gone. Her balls vanished inside her body too and left a normal looking vagina behind. "There you go! I'm now one-hundred percent woman. Now in which position do you want to fuck me?" Shiana was a little bit proud about her natural ability to change her gender. That was a big help with pleasing her masters and mistresses in the past. "You can fuck me in any way you want. Hard, soft, slow, fast, vaginal, oral or anal...I'm yours as long as you give me plenty of your delicious semen."

[[Random event! Something makes a loud rustling in the bushes behind Red. A hand snakes out and grabs a generous amount of the orc's rear.]]

Ras raised his eyebrow as she started changing, seeing the cock shrink and the balls turn into a regular vagina. He shuddered at an image of that happening to himself, but raised both of his eyebrows this time when she offered anything for use. "Oh, don't tell that to a madman. They tend to be the most...mmm...creative." He laughed a bit but stood, grabbing her by the shoulder and stroking himself as well. "Lay on your stomach, ass in the air."

Back
Top Bottom