Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Rosie rolled her eyes. Blacksmithing would mean heavier armor, meaning less ability to run and hide. But something was better than nothing.

"I guess I have to take you up on that offer."

Shiana's heart melted when the cute necromancer girl answered with confusement and innocence. Well, not literally. Maddie was just so adorable that Shia wanted to keep her as her friend. "Michon is right...I meant your vagina. I'd like to lick it while you're feeling it. But I can teach you how an orgas feels later when you want." She listened to Maddie's words again and raised an eyebrow. "Mind flayer? Who or what is that?" Shiana had got around and learned a lot of things by reading books or listening to others, but she never heard of a mind flayer. She got traded for money like she was an object after she had finished her training.

Leaving Lena where she was, Míchon went back over to Rosie. "Well, we don't have to make the armor completely iron or steel," he said, looking at the pieces. "I'm sure someone in our fellowship can do leatherwork, and that would certainly lighten it." He rummaged through the back of the cart, looking for anything that might be useful. Coming across a smaller set of clothes, he threw them to the goblin. "Here, this'll keep you covered for now until we can fix your armor."

"Oh, you know, mind flayers are those things with the tentacle mouths that rip your brain out through the back of your head. Lots of nasty mind powers." Maddie paused, recalling the dungeon delve that had killed them all. "It got off a big stunning spell that dazed most of the party, then it mind-controlled the barbarian and had him start chopping us up. And then it ate Corrina's brain. Mine, too." She touched the back of her head reflexively at the memory. That had sucked, both figuratively and literally.

Red whistled at Lena's response to her magic touch, not at all bothered by the sudden stripping. "Heh, looks like she changed her mind!" Picking up the delirious elf, Red promptly tore off all of her clothing, flipping the girl around and immediately shoving her of her large fingers into her pussy, popping her hymen yet again without any real effort as she finger fucked her. "As a priestess, I take it as my solemn duty to make sure that her naughty bits are properly healed, and I'm going to be very thorough!"

Ras felt the tail fall over that hole and grunted in acknowledgement of her limits. He removed the hand and focused on thrusting now, his shaft reaching deep into her and spreading her wide, his balls tightening as she moved her hips. "I might let loose soon..."

Lena offered little in the way of resistance as she was bent over and deflowered; though she did try as hard as she could to clench herself shut against the invading digits, she only succeeded in making the pain worse for herself when Red forced her way through the virgin barrier. Bright, cherry red blood coated Red's fingers as they plunged in and out accompanied by Lena's pitiful whimpering. "Stop," she begged, though she was slurring so drunkenly that no one could understand her. "Please stop," she mumbled again, totally unintelligible, as the unwanted orc fingers speared deeper inside and slammed against her cervix with a sting.

Míchon tried, Gods knew how hard, not to hear Lena's drunken protests as Red forced her fingers into her. After about a minute, he started getting angry, a reddish tone growing in his gold eyes. He drew a small dagger and held it by his side, turning around to see what was going on. "Red. Stop. You're hurting her."

---------

Erica groaned, her walls clenching down on Ras' member. "Close...?" she gasped out. "Only... now...?" Her movement increased speed a little bit, working even more now to get him to give her his seed.

Rosie decided bra and panties were better than ill fitting clothes. At least she still had boots! She looked over at what the others were doing, the shifter and the corpse, the... whatever was going on. Rosie felt an all too familiar tingle. Her treasure sense alerted her of something near and something valuable and something lootable. Stealthing off using sexual assault as a backdrop, the curvy goblin bitch went to find her treasure. which she did. A cart a ways off the beaten path, boxes and barrels overturned. Food was eaten, but alot of stuff was still here. The torn up clothes showed that, A. this cart had people, probably women, B. they are no longer here, and C. they have no clothes.

Rosie didnt seem to mind. Picking and looting through the cart, Rosie had no idea as to the creature sneaking up on her.

For once, Lena was willing to take Michon's help. She drunkenly reached out to him, or rather to one of several blurry figures that might have been him, and managed to slur "hhuuuurrrrrllb," which may or may not have translated to 'help'. She reached back to try and push Red off of her, but she was so weakened by the drunken high that it manifested as nothing more than a limp wristed shove against the orc's pillowy soft breasts.

Shiana listened to Maddie's words and hoped that they'd never encounter that horrible creature. "Wait, it ate your brain...that could be the reason why you don't have so many memories." She heard Red's words and Lena telling the orc to stop. "Excuse me, Maddie. I have to help a friend in need." Shiana turned around and walked towards the orc. "She told you that she doesn't want this. Leave her alone for now and let the healing magic do its work or else I won't reward you later." She was dead serious about not rewarding Red by fucking her however she wanted. That meant that Shiana wouldn't get another fix of pussy juices, but that didn't matter when there was someone who could need her help.

With both Michon and Shiana helping her, Lena managed to wiggle free of the orc priestess's grasp and drunkenly crawl away. She mumbled something vaguely thankful sounding as she collapsed over a nearby log, stoned completely out of her mind on heals and gourd-juice. Whatever was in that gourd was just insanely potent, and had left Lena making several funny faces at once.

Despite spending most of her time drunk, Red was oddly enough quite incapable of understanding drunken slurring, especially when sober as she was. She really did need to stop being sober, she wasn't as fun when she was sober and not being blissfully distracted from the whole being a orc without much self control thing. "What? No really what, I missed all of that." It didn't help that Lena's poking didn't register to her due to feeble, and Michon still fell under the don't take lip from an elf category. Shiana though was a different matter and she wasn't willing to give up shapeshifter sex later. "Fine, killjoys." She pouted. She'd go get drunk again but after casting so much healing spells, she was stuck in an annoyingly sober state for a bit longer.

On that note, she turned her annoyed and clear eyed glare on the others. "I can't get drunk for a good hour or so after major healing. I'm not a good person when sober and undistracted. Find me something fun to do or someone's liable to get clubbed in the head with a holy gourd. And when did we get a half-zombie?" Being sober had her noticing all sorts of things she'd normally just roll with.

Maddie cringed at the thought of getting hit with a holy gourd. Holy anything tended to burn her lately, and she'd rather not take the chance. "I think you were still in the cart," she said. "My name is Madeline and I'm really trying not to be to creepy. Um...maybe...if you could try not to cast any healing spells at me. They...burn me," she said shamefully. "I think I am classified as 'evil' now."

[[While Rosie is rummaging through the ruined cart, a rustling in the bushes nearby culminates in the appearance of a giant praying mantis, possibly wandering around after Stonetribe's sitcom RP fell apart]]

"Rawr! I am a giant talking praying mantis!" it said, coming at Rosie all flippers and thoraxes. "I want to move into your apartment and call you senpai, rawr!" Shit just got weirder from there. It pounced on the goblin, who was still down to just plain clothes with no armor or protection, and shredded her outfit with whatever those big flappy spiky things are called that mantises have, all the while sporting an impressive erection from its lower abdomen. "Rawr! I'm gonna breed you and trade our offspring like a pokemon until I get a shiny version, rawr!"

"Huh, really? How did that happen? And don't worry, I got some inflict spells too, and those don't make me sober either." Red added, at least a tiny bit satisfied with the zombie's response. "And eh, you aren't really creepy; you look ill but zombies are far creepier." Red just knew that she wasn't all that alive from what she heard from the others. Now the giant mantis, that was more along the lines of interesting, and of course she did nothing at all to stop it, both out of curiousity and because she was still in a bit of a bitch mode.

"Wait, pokemon? The hell are you supposed to be, a demented Scyther?" Damnit she was too sober for this!

"Scyther?" Lena said, sobering up a bit and looking around. "I think you're imagining giant mantises, as we are clearly out of earshot of anything that might be going on in that direction." That seemed to be all she could manage before devolving back into her drunken stupor.

[[She has a point, Rosie is being attacked well out of earshot, GM said so :p ]]

Maddie, on the other hand, got to her feet and went to Red's side, speaking quietly. "Um, thank you for not thinking I'm creepy. The inflict spells may come in handy later. I just hope that I can make myself useful so you keep me around."

"Eh, me being sober is like everyone being drunk. Wouldn't surprise me." The orc huffed at the drunken elf, muttering about lucky drunk healing junkies.

Now Maddie, while being a zombie and all, was submissive enough that Red was cool with her; besides, she was under no obligation to be bothered with evil or zombies. "Don't worry about it; maybe when I get my hands on level 9 stuff I'll send a true ressurection or something your way." The orc poked her a bit, wondering..."Hey if you're a zombie does that mean that you don't feel pain anymore?"

Ras nodded his head into the dirt and felt his balls tighten. Her movements were helping out a lot with his release coming faster and faster, and eventually, he let out a sort of roar and let loose his seed, filling her and even overfilling her a slight bit, the excess cum leaking out onto the ground. After the load was spent, he rolled off, but his cock didn't seem to be deflating.

"N-not a zombie," Maddie said, uneasy at the thought of where this might be going. "Something in between alive and undead. But not not-dead. And I do feel pain, just not very much. I was only allowed to travel with my last group because Corrina...well...she had certain specific needs that I could fill." She never really begrudged the girl for what happened between them on the road all those nights. The paladin had fetishized her hatred of undead, and having a "girl-zombie" to torment had made Maddie the perfect pet. She'd endured whatever Corrina threw at her with as much quiet dignity as she could, and in return she was guaranteed an equal share of the treasure and that nobody would try to smite her while she slept. "I also don't feel much pleasure from anything, and my body is mostly numb. I have to be careful, because my lack of pain makes me careless sometimes. I get too close to fires, or I cut myself without noticing. It's a hard thing to master."

Rosie didn't know what to think. Giant bugs were a serious problem, but this mantis would have been a problem for a normal adventurer. Scooped up and stripped naked with ease, Rosie was very aware that this mantis could kill her as an afterthought. her soft green flesh exposed, her small nipples grew hard in the colder air.

"Breeding? Oh, I don't know if you want to do that. I'm might not have great... stats for mantis babies. But to be fair, I'm even worse as a snack. Goblin flesh gives penalties if you eat it."

Looking down at the weirdo mantis dick, her goal was to (lies, lies, tell him lies)talk him down. But if her choices were breeding or eating, Rosie would pick life.

The mantis balked at the idea of eating the goblin. "No! I shall not succumb to your status ailments, rawr! Now imma put my dick in it!"

From the bushes, another mantis with a sideways hat was all, "Bro, don't put your dick in it!"

"Too late, rawr!" cried the first mantis-bro, and then he put jammed his freaky dick into Rosie's squishy goblin cunny, forcing past any resistance he encountered and starting to pump it against her cervix. "It's cool, we're both green."

Rosie tried to scream out, but the mantis dick knocked all the wind out of her very tight, wet pussy was filled and pushed by the mantis. The only noises she made were the wet smacks of her body being pumped and a faint gasping of breath whenever the mantis pulled back.

Rosie tried to see what was happening, but focus became hard as her world became "its too big its gonna tear me in half, i need to breathe, ohh it hurts so good" Rambling in Goblin seemed to have no effect on the Fucking Mantis.

Míchon shook his head, putting his dagger away quickly before Red could clock him with that gourd of hers. "Sorry for pissing you off, Red, but we had to do something." At the mention of a giant Scyther-like mantis running loose, he again shook his head. "I didn't see or hear anything." He sat on the log beside Lena, helping her keep steady. "We're gonna sit here until you're able to walk, okay?"

--------

Erica growled quietly, feeling a welcome warmth flooding her nethers, pooling deep inside her and overflowing a little bit. Her tail wrapped around Ras' waist, pulling him closer and keeping him from getting away. She leaned over and kissed him. "Well..." she breathed. "That was... fun..."

Ras accepted the kiss easily, pulling away on her time. He nodded his head at her comment on what had just transpired. "That it was, Erica..." He felt his hands wanting to wander her body, but he had almost no room to do so with. He tried his best, rubbing her scaly sides slowly, almost like some sort of afterglow massage.

Back
Top Bottom