Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medieval Fun Time Land (Anyone can join)

Red of course wasn't about to let a dark elf dissuade her from something that she wanted, the priestess swinging her gourd around on its string as she stepped a bit closer to Lena, whistling at her tale. "A dragon cock? Yeah that would probably be pushing it if you got plowed by that. Heh, something that deep inside you though, I might have to get in there myself to properly fix that kind of damage. The orc pulled Lena against her bare chest, hand squeezing her ass. "I got something that should do nicely, and give you a good healing high too Lena." She licked her lips, clearly looking forward to getting deep inside the elf.

Erica grinned at Ras. "Looks like someone's been waiting for this." She pushed him to the ground, positioning herself over his erect member and plunging down onto it.

--------
The dark elf started to step in front of the orc priestess, but thought better of it. "Fine," he muttered, removing his hand from Lena's shoulder. "Do your thing, Red, but make it quick."

Maddie actually managed a slight smile when Shiana admitted to liking her. "I have tried....alternative stimulation points before," she said, not exactly up to speed on the casual slang terms for her back door. "But there was no result. I think all my pleasure centers are gone. It's just that I am not...all the way alive anymore. Not undead, I don't think so. Something in between. Anomaly."

Lena shuddered at the sudden intimate touch. "Uhm...I'm not sure I'm okay with this." In fact she knew she wasn't. The orc priestess had a strong feminine scent that filled Lena's nose as she was pulled in tight. She was naturally turned off by orcs on account of the history between their races, and she had never quite managed to get over that prejudice. The goblin girl had been easier, since she was so small and kind of harmless. But being hugged tight by an actual orc? This wasn't something she could handle. "Red, please stop," she whispered. "I won't make a big thing out of it, I'm just not ready for sex right now." She winced as she felt the strong hand grip her ass, knowing now that the orc priestess would not stop until she was done with her.

Míchon had had enough. He pulled out his bow (he'd put it away as they were walking) and aimed at the orc. "Let her go," he ordered, drawing back a lightning arrow. He wasn't quite sure what would work on an orc, nut he couldn't risk using his sword with Lena being held up against her. "Just cast the spell and leave her alone."

"Woah!" Lena said, flailing and trying to de-escalate the situation. "No need for arrows, especially with me in between you. I'm sure we can all come to a happy middle ground here." This whole thing was turning into way more than she could handle, but she also didn't want to piss off her only source of level eight heals. "M - maybe I jumped the gun a bit. I mean, okay, I'm a little sore but I can probably do it if you want as long as there are good heals involved. Can we not start shooting each other please?"

Míchon realized that he was overreacting. "Oh, Gods... I'm sorry." He put his bow away and took a couple steps back. He sat down on a tree stump, putting his head in his hands. "What was I thinking?"

Rosie regained consciousness in the back of the wagon. The fisting of her rather small and tight pussy had been too much for the traveling merchant, especially after all Lenas attention to her ass.

You'd think she'd be satiated, but falling unconscious due to orgasm doesn't seem to count as one. Taking a big drink from her flask, she looked around.

"You are not nice, Lena. What did I miss?"

"I hope that we'll find a way to help you. I'd like to teach you how an orgasm feels...but that can wait for a while. Let's be friends in the meantime, ok?" Shiana placed another kiss on Maddie's forehead and took her hand to walk with her to the rest of the group She noticed the dragoness having some fun with the crazy elf and kinda wished she could suck Ras' semen out of Erica's pussy after they were done having their fun. Shiana saw how Red woke up and got out of the cart. She blushed when Lena explained to the orc how her pussy got fucked by the changelings changed dragonic cock. Shiana looked at Michon for a second, glaring at him for not thinking his plan through. A lightning arrow would have affected and hurt Lena too! She turned around to Red and looked at her with a smile. "Hey...how about you heal her wounds and let her rest for a while before you have your fun with her. I think I kinda overdid it when I changed my cock into the shape of a dragons dick." Shiana noticed that Rosie had gotten up too and walked towards her. She leaned close to the goblins ear and whispered a few words to her so the rest of the group couldn't hear what she was going to ask. "Hey...do you have or know about something that can help with a dried up vagina?"

Maddie blushed as much as she was able, which was not much. She wasn't quite ready to have the news of her uncooperative vagina spread around the group as though it was no big deal. She was still quite aware that she wasn't normal, but there was something about having her sexual invalidity broadcast that made her ashamed of her situation. She scooted over to the changeling. "Um...Shiana...can you maybe not tell that to everyone?"

Rosie, dressed in only her panties and bra, dug through her backpack, pulling out a wand. She looked over the new girl. It was easy to figure out what was going on.

"You must be an undead, then. Some kind of necromancer. Anyway, this wand of Restore Corpse will make your body whole and kinda working. But its gonna cost you. I've got a living to make."

Ras went from on his feet to on his back in a manner of seconds, himself landing with an audible oof. His erect member simply twitched, and soon Erica was over him, making snide little comments about being a bit pent up. "Well, that scene at the foun-ngh!" Suddenly, his cock was inside of her, making the elf moan out in some slight pleasure with his eyes shut tightly before opening them. "You are way too tight for what you act like."

"Not undead," Maddie said to the goblin merchant quietly, as though she were confessing some embarrassing secret. "Something in between. Not dead, but not not-dead or undead either. It complicates matters." She stared at the wand in the goblin's hand. Where had the little merchant even gotten such a thing, and was it even legitimate? Perhaps it was worth the risk if it meant Maddie could be whole again. "It may not work on me. But...what is the cost?"

Red snickered at Lena’s reactions, a bit too drunk and generally disorderly to let things like racial prejudices and the overall history between orcs and elves stop her. Hey now on that point didn’t orcs have a habit of fucking elves silly anyway? Well then more encouragement! Then a drow threatened to shoot her with a lightning arrow. Red just stared blankly at him, wondering where he was going with this and probably too sober to be dealing with this shit. “You do realise that you’ll sooner hit Lena than me right? I’m kind of the one who can heal indefinitely here too so…..”

Yeah, intimidated she wasn’t but fortunately things were calmed down, since otherwise she would have to smack him on sheer principle; she was a cool priestess and all but orc bylaws did demand that she not let an elf of all races get uppity with her. “Okay back to you Lena; one heal coming up!” She poked Lena right in her lower stomach, where her womb would be and sent a good healing charge into her. “Huh, to fix dragon wrecking, that’s at least a level 6 heal right there....oh right!” Remembering her gourd, Red promptly poured a bit down Lena’s throat, likely by force to augment her healing a bit. The same alcohol that was by itself capable of curing petrification. Hey, double power heals couldn’t hurt right?

Vivi had been busy foraging for alchemical herbs in the forest, feeling rather huffish about the group of people she had been attempting to travel with. Bleh. Going it solo was much better. Maybe she wouldn't even go back to them! Yeah. That's right. She was never going to join up with those fools again!!

Meanwhile in the brush, a feline shadow prowled and readied itself to pounce. It let out a deep grumbling purr. The girl knew how to take the cat's shape and function well in it, but she still hadn't gained a tiger's instincts of silent hunting. The slight noise tipped off Vivi's keen assassin's senses, and she did a leaping flip, throwing three shurikens the bushes.
But the predator was much too fast and had already flanked her. Vivi gave a stifled scream as the tiger tore into her ivory throat.

The girl shifted back into human for and spat. Bleck. The other woman's blood was full of something foul... it tasted like various woodland poisons she was familiar with. She contemplated and then turned into a poisonous lizard. Yeah... in this form, the bitter blood tasted like gravy on her skinky blue tongue.

After she finished her meal she proceeded to wander in the direction of some other scents she had picked up. These creatures that shared her natural form were interesting to her, and though she usually fled from or preyed upon them, she wondered if she encountered a group if she might join up with them.

Rosie smiled at the girl when she asked the cost.

"It's not that simple. Take the wand for now, just keep your eyes open for valuable things I might need or could trade, watch my back, keep me alive. Basic stuff. If I need something specific, I'll ask."

Handing off the wand, Rosie tried to get some of her clothes back on. Some of it was ruined, parts had been left behind.

"I guess I need new armor."

Míchon looked around, confused. "Did anyone else hear that? Sounded like a girl screaming..." He shook his head. "Probably nothing. Nevermind." He saw Rosie's armor dilemma and went over to the little goblin. "I can fix that for you. I've got some experience as a blacksmith; it's one of the things taught in my village."

--------

Erica continued to control the situation, moving up and down on Ras's shaft. "Only... my second... time!" she gasped out. He was much bigger than the little mage guy she'd had her way with earlier.

Ras raised a brow but let her continue on her way, giving out encouraging moans and grasps around various parts of her body. For someone not entirely human-ish, this was one sexy being in the mad elf's eyes. He moaned once more, his shaft reaching quite deep into her tight hole, now knowing how recently she had been broken in. It was her pace, and a decent one, so using some bit of strength, he rolled the two of them over to where Erica was on bottom instead, and proceeded to have his own way with her, using his hips to deliver powerful thrusts to her cunt.

Lena coughed and choked as the incredibly potent liquor poured down her gullet, doubling over as the burning sensation forced her into a wheezing fit. She had never been any good with the hard stuff, sticking to ales and wines on account of her low body weight and general elven delicateness. Then the heals hit, doubled and combined with the crazy gourd mojo, and the world spun. She found that the only thing she could manage was to crawl, blindly reaching out for something to stabilize herself and finding a warm, soft grip in Red's breast. She slipped and, in much the same way as Michon had done to her, managed to strip Red's garments in one delirious swipe as she fell helpless to the floor.

"Keep you alive," Maddie thought aloud at Rosie's offer. "I can do my best." A flash of something dark and familiar washed over her after the muffled scream arose nearby and ended abruptly. The wave of death energy released by Vivi's violent end sent shivers down Maddie's spine, igniting even her long dormant womanhood for a brief moment, much to her surprise. Despite the strength of the stimulus, she couldn't put her finger on what it was that caused it. "Something just happened," she said, her pencil thin legs wobbling from the intensity of her arousal. "Can't think straight. Too intense..." She fell to her knees and was surprised to feel her thighs coated with some kind of organic lubricant. "I think...I think my body is working for now," she said. "I don't know why, but I just sort of...turned on. Why are my thighs slimy?"

*Thud*

Míchon turned around to see Lena on the ground, a delirious look on her face and Red's garments in her hand. He couldn't help laughing. "Red, what'd ya do to her?" he asked.

--------

Erica "meep"ed as Ras rolled them over, but moaned as their new position allowed deeper penetration. "Ooohhh... Keep... going!" Her legs wrapped around his waist, adding to his thrusts, while her hands pulled his upper half down to meet hers, mashing their chests together. She leaned up to kiss him, but pulled back and cried out as her juices spurted onto his crotch.

There was only so much the elf could do in their new position. His face was getting rather acquainted with the dirt, her breasts were pushed into his own chest, and her pussy was taken up as far as vacancy. There was always her ass, but that just sounded like a bad idea. So, naturally for a madman, he teased the idea, moving one arm to the best of his ability to her back door and rubbing it lightly, not pushing in quote yet so he could see Erica's reaction to such a move.

Shiana heard the scream of a girl who got attacked or killed. She looked at Maddie with surprise and hunger in her eyes. "Can I...would it be ok for you if I lick your pussy?" She wanted to fuck the cute girl too, but that could wait after she had taught her how wonderful an orgasm felt. Shiana hoped that Maddie's pussy wouldn't dry up too soon so she could fuck her afterwards.

The dragoness felt an intrusion at her rear, and moved her tail to cover that area. "Off... limits..." she growled. Her hips continued to work at moving the elf in and out of her loins, attempting to get him to orgasm.

Maddie wasn't sure what to do with this situation. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on with her body, but certain parts seemed to have woken up, at least momentarily. And then there was the changeling's bizarre offer. "I am not sure why you would want to lick my cat," she told Shiana, "but I haven't seen Mister Pickles since he ran away last month."

(D'aww... Poor Maddie!)

Míchon went over and attempted to help Lena up, but she was like a deadweight in her inebriated state. "Um, a little help here?" he asked, looking up at Red. When he heard Maddie's confused answer to Shiana's request, he glanced over at the necromancer girl. "I don't think that's what she meant, Madeleine." He raised an eyebrow at her. "How long have you been... in this not quite dead or alive state?"

Maddie thought about it for a second. "I can't remember," she admitted sullenly. "Everything gets jumbled up the further back I try to think. Vague impressions of an accident. Maybe a month or two of clear memories and then it starts blurring right around the time my last party was wiped out. That was the last time I came back, after the mind flayer got us."

Back
Top Bottom