Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

Krystal nodded sadly, cuddling into him. "Okay" she said sadly, following him away and to their rooms. She could hear great screaming happily about watching frozen, and she smiled just a little before she frowned. "That must have been terrible. She thinks I want to hurt her? I could never hurt anyone! Well, except maybe red skull." She joked, trying to make herself and bucky feel better. She could tell he was on edge. She locked the door behind her, smirking a bit. "You look stressed baby" she purred, slowly and teasingly taking her clothes off until only her dark blue corset and thong were left, smirking a bit as she pinned him down on the bed. "Would a little sex cheer you up? Since we were so rudely interrupted before." She said, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Steve looked at her with worry and concern."its just me Elena." He said soothingly, stepping a few feet closer to her and kneeling down, he held out his hand a small reassuring smile on his face. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm all ears." He said, his smile kind, his eyes showing deep concern and love.

“It was. Even more so because each time I was awake, I knew I’d hit the ice eventually. I mean, when the mission was over.”he shuddered looking away from her before wincing, drawing her into his arms, kissing her lightly.”I know you wont, and she knows you wont. But she’s spent the time since she was five, till now, to be afraid of having anyone there when she sleeps....though, she might let Cap stay.”Bucky snickered a little before looking at her, smirking slowly as he watched her, letting him push him down to the bed, resting his hands on her hips, looking up at her.”We were rudely interrupted weren’t we?”He muttered kissing her back.

Elena stumbled back a step, but didn’t run, just looked panicked and trying to figure out how to calm down, before swallowing.”I can’t sleep. I-I can’t. Bad things happen. Can’t sleep.”She muttered, though now that he was close, it was obvious she hadn’t slept in awhile, both the serum and her fae blood allowing her to skip out on sleep for longer then a normal person would be able to, but she did crash eventually.

Krystal look at bucky sadly. "I can't imagine what that was like for you. Don't worry though, james. I won't let anyone take you away from me again." She said with a reassuring smile, kissing him deeply as she took off her corset, revealing her pretty d cup breasts and flat toned stomach. She smirked a little. "Like what you see? I know you always liked my breasts." She said, running her fingers down his chest as she slipped off his t shirt yet again.

Steve looked at Elena with intense love and concern. "You're safe here with us, with me. I swear on my life nothing happens to you while you sleep. I couldn't bear it if you got hurt." He said soothingly, the last part coming in less than a whisper, though he knew she'd heard. Steve tentatively reached out to stroke her cheek, blushing deeply. He was still a little worried she wouldn't want to be with him at all, even though the proof was right upstairs watching a moved with his nephew.

“It was...horrible. The cold...”He shuddered a little, simply kissing her back to try and forget, smirking as he looked her over, fingers gently sliding up, cupping her breasts in his hands, squeezing gently as he let her pull off his shirt. “I do. You did always have the most impressive breasts...”

Elena shuddered a little biting her lip before nodding a little. “O-okay.”She stuttered before stumbling slightly, so exhausted she was actually falling asleep on her feet, starting to crash as she relaxed, turning her face into his hand.

Krystal shuddered. "I can understand the cold. My blood is ice, remember?" She told him before kissing him back deeply, pulling off his pants and boxers, rubbing at his now exposed cock. She knew he needed to forget, and this was the best way to do it. She let out a few soft moans as he squeezed her breasts. He must've remembered it was one of her sweet spots. She smirked a little at his comment, speeding the movement of her hand before speaking. "Thank you, mi'love. As always, they're yours." She purred, nibbling at his neck a bit.

Steve smiled again, relief crossing his face. "Good, now let's get you to bed. I'll stay with you." He told her softly, worry quickly crossing his face as he noticed she was falling asleep standing up. He picked her up bridal style and kissed her head chastely, a small blush painting his cheeks as he wrapped her arms around his neck, going to her room in the elevator, laying her down, kicking his shoes off, and getting in with her, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled the cover's up. "You're safe with me. Go to sleep Elena" he told her soothingly, not saying the last two words he was thinking which were "my love"

Bucky groaned as he lifted his hips a little so she could get his pants off, grinning as she groaned. Shuddering a little as she moved her hand, hips thrusting up a little, squirming as he leaned up to close his mouth around her nipple, biting down gently. “Better be. I’m going to leave a hickey right here.”Bucky growled quietly, smirking as he bit down, hard before sucking, grinning as her skin darkened with a hickey.

“Kay. Beds good.”She slurred a little, almost sounding drunk as she let her head rest against his chest, blinking stupidly as he got them into bed, shifting to get comfortable.”warm.”She muttered shifting around to get comfortable, pressing her face into the crook of his neck,sound asleep even as he was telling her to sleep.

Krystal smirked. She loved it when he made those sounds for her. She let out a soft moan as he bit down on her nipple, rubbing his cock only faster and harder. She like to play with him, make him ready to cum, and then have him put it inside her. She was just kinky like that. "Of course it is bucky. You're the only man I've ever loved." She purred, stroking his hair softly. She would really need to get him into the shower. Shower sex was the best.

Steve chuckled a little. "You're to cute. Just throwing that out there." He said with a smile, his blush deepening. He wrapped his arms back around her when she was comfortable, and kissed her head. He wanted to kiss her lips too, but he wouldn't rush her. He was a gentleman after all. Steve softly stoked her hair until he too fell asleep, the stress of the day finally done.

Bucky whimpered quietly as her hand moved over him, swallowing hard as his hips jacked up against her hand, trembling a little as he struggled to hold off, looking up at her through the fringe of his bangs, his long hair falling out of the ponytail he’d had it tied back in, “Good.”He growled hands tightening on her hips, pushing her to the side and rolling on top of her, rubbing against her even as she stroked his cock.”Now. Are you going to let me fuck you into the bed?Or are you just going to keep teasing?”

“You to.”Elena slurred snuggling into him, falling asleep under his hands. When he woke in the morning though, instead of spooning like they’d fallen asleep in, elena was sprawled across his chest, one leg pressed between his, thigh pressed against his crotch, a arm across his chest. While she’d never slept the night through before, or slept with anyone else, she was a bed hog when she did get to sleep, so this wasn’t overly surprising, and even if she’d never been with anyone before, her body was responding to having a healthy, strong male in bed with her.

Krystal smirked, making a tiny meep sound as she was flipped unger him. She pulled off her thing, her smile widening as she gave him a passionate and loving kiss, slowing down her movement on his cock until she had stopped. "Oh, I am definitely gonna let you fuck me, Bucky. No interruptions this time." She said, kissing him again.

Meanwhile, Grant yawned, and JJ smiled as he picked him up. "Come on squirt. Time for bed. Your uncle Clint told me he'd take you tonight." He told the child soothingly, walking to Clint's room and setting him on the bed. "Grant's on the bed Clint. See you in the morning." He said as he exited, walking back to his boyfriend and kissing him long and hard. "Shall we go to bed?" He asked, a smirk curled UUP on his lips which meant he wanted sex, and now.

Steve chuckled when he awake, smiling lightly as her stroked her hair. "Morning. Sleep well, Elena?" He asked softly, smiling up at her, a blush painted on his face as he realized he had morning wood, but he didn't want to move her to take care of it himself. Somehow he was comfortable like this, her sprawled on top of him, and him against the pillow. He could get used to waking up like this.

Bucky smirked looking down at her, kissing her slowly as he pressed into her, rolling his hips slowly, carefully, taking his time screwing her, not only because he liked teasing her, but he didn’t know just how strong she was, and he’d been strong even before the serum, now he had a super soldier’s stamina and his hardest could be very hard indeed if he gave in and fucked her. His eyes screwed shut as he focused on making sure she was pleasured first before he lost control.

“Night JJ.”Clint called from the bathroom, smiling a little as he watched the other leave before settling in bed with grant, content to just take care of him even as he put in a movie to fall asleep to. Tony groaned as the other kissed him, wrapping his arms around him, smirking slightly. “You want a bed?”He smirked walking the other backwards, pinning him against the wall. Looking amused and pleased.

“Hmm...morning...I did.”she muttered as she stirred, blinking at him slowly, shifting a little, pressing her hand into his hand like a touch starved kitten, hips shifting a little, responding sleepily to feeling him hard and aching against her, dazed out enough to be following instinct rather then her thoughts of what it would mean.

Krystal moaned softly as he put it in, kissing him back hungerly. Go harder. I can handle it." she murmured softly, pulling thin into her with super strength. It had been a birthday gift from Thor last December. She liked being able to easily pick up the couch to vaccume. It was very helpful. She smirked at him, deepening the kiss before breaking it. "Please bucky. I need it." She moaned, nibbling at his chest seductively.

JJ left with a smile on his face. Clint would make a great dad one day. When he returned, he smirked back at tony, deepening the kiss as tony wrapped his arms around him. "Yes, I want a bed. I prefer it when I bottom." He said with a purr, kissing his lovers neck before leading him into their bedroom, not letting on his plans for tony to get him pregnant tonight.

Steve stroked her hair, paying no mind when she shifted, entwining their fingers easily and giving it a little squeese. "That's good. I'm so glad." He told her softly, the pink on his cheeks evident. He still couldn't bring himself to movie, other than to give her a small innocent kiss on the lips. He blushed more. "I really like you Elena. This may seem weird, but it was love at first site for me." He told her softly, his blush now reaching his neck he was so embarrassed. The poor captain just didn't now how to talk to women.

Bucky grinned kissing her harder, frowning slightly as he raised his head to look down at her, looking slightly worried before startlement showed on her face, at the strength in her hands. Grinning as he thrust into her harder, kissing her slowly. “You are amazing, you know.”he muttered nuzzling her a little.

“Ahhh.”Tony groaned as he tilted his head a little shuddering at feeling the other’s lips on his skin, smirking as he shoved him down onto the bed, pinning him there. “You, look amazing you know.”He muttered lowering his head, nuzzling him a little.

Elena flushed slightly as he tangled their hands together, raising her head to look at him, smiling as she kissed him back, before pulling her head away. Studying him sleepily, tiredly. To much of a fae to really be bothered with hiding attraction, even if her human side was a mess of emotions. But even sleepy, she knew she could trust him, needed him. “I like you to.Alot.”She muttered

Krystal smirked kissing him back even more feverishly, pulling him closer to her. "I'm always amazing, more so with you." She said with a wink, repeating what he had said that morning after the sex they had, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "I love you, Sgt James Buchanan Barnes, and don't you forget it!" She tool him, pulling him down for another kiss.

JJ smirked. "Oh I do? Maybe you should take off my clothes and make me even more amazing." He teased, a tent in his jeans clearly visible. He coulll't explain why, but he really wanted tony to get him him pregnant. It was beyond just primal need, it was a feeling almost. He pulled off Tony's shirt and kissed him, pulling him down to him. "God you're sexy" he whispered in the other's ear, nibbling on it.

Steve was a little startled as she kissed back, but he smiled into it, deepening it only just slightly, testing the waters. He knew it had something to do with her fae blood and sleepiness that was making this happen, but he also knew that he wanted her. Steve looked at her hopefully, blue eyes wide as she spoke, a small smile gracing his just kissed lips. "Really?" He asked, looking unsure. It was more because of her than him, because he knew his feelings for her, and they we're pure, unadult rated love. Even though she said she liked him, he was still a gentlleman. He would not use her in this state. She would have to make the first move.

Bucky laughed kissing her slowly, shuddering as he held onto her, kissing her back.”Even with hydra, I could never forget that.”He growled kissing her hard as he came, wrapping his arms around her, holding onto her tightly, as if the world would shatter if he let go.

Tony laughed as he stroked his hands over the other’s body through the clothes, palming his cock through his jeans, smirking slightly. “I’m not the only sexy one in this room.”He purred even as he pinned him to the bed, undoing his jeans quickly, sliding down jj’s body, sliding his mouth down over his cock, closing his eyes as he concentrated. Having every need to take care of his lover, feeling the desperate need to take care of him.

Elena shuddered a little as he tested the waters, kissing him back more before smiling, nodding as he watched him. “really. I do.”She muttered lowering her head to kiss him again, hands sliding over his chest, waking up more with each passing moment, but instead of the harsh startled waking she was used to, given enough time to slowly wake up, the woman was settling into warm pleasure, wanting him, the tangle of emotions that usually followed her gone for the moment as she concentrated simply on wanting him.

Krystal smiled. "Well good." She said simply, kissing him back deeply, pulling him as close to her as she could while he came. She knew this time he'd get her pregnant. "Super soldier with magical powers huh? We better warn shield." She thought to herself, keeping on kissing him until she needed to breathe.

JJ moaned a little. The contact of his lover on his body always riled him up even more. He chuckled. "That's true. 'We're both sexy. But you're sexier, mi'love." He purred back, shuddering as his clothes were taken off, Gripping the sheets as Tony took his cock into his mouth. "Shit tony.. that feels amazing!" He moaned, taking a few rushed deep breaths to keep from coming right there.

Steve blushed and grinned goofily. "That's the best news I've heard all week, and my best friend came back from the dead." He said with a chuckle, kissing her back and making small sounds as she ran her fingers down his chest. His erection was getting even worse. If she hadn't of felt it then, she must feel it now, as is whole foot long length was as hard as a slab of salami now. "I want you, but I don't want to take advantage. I love you to much." His whispered desperately, needing her to take the lead this one time.

Bucky smiled quietly as he slumped down onto her, resting his forehead against his shoulder before rolling off, pulling her with him, panting quietly.”...we should...get some sleep...busy day...taking on missions...”he muttered to tired and strung out to really focus on anything.

Tony laughed around the other’s cock, rolling his eyes to look up at him, reaching out to find the lube, pouring some into his hand before sliding his fingers into him, stretching him quickly, to impatient to wait long, making sure not to hurt JJ before moving up to look down at him, lowering his body onto of him, kissing him softly.”You want something love?”He muttered rocking his hips a little.

“You are a dork.”She teased looking amused at him, shuddering as she felt him hardening against her thigh, shifting a little, pressing against him, utterly shameless in her need for him, because the woman was fae, and fae really, really had no problem with sex or attraction. “You aren’t. I’m awake, and aware. And I want you.Though I can’t promise I wont freak out later, or have issues trusting everyone, right this moment, I want you.”She growled softly, kissing him harder.

Krystal smiled, not at all surprised when he posisitioned them into spooning, she laid he head on his chest and smiled. "You're right. Tomorrows a big day, for all of us." She said, just as strung out as he, but more lucid then normal. She cuddled into him, kissing him softly before wrapping her arms around him, laying her head on his chest again. "Goodnight milove." And with that she fell asleep, snoring lightly.

JJ let out a gasp as tony laughed around his cock, gripping the sheets tighter as two fingers into his ass. He moaned loudly. "Fuck! Tony I'm gonna cum!" He said, spraying his enthusiasm all over his stomach. JJ kissed Tony back, a look of longing on his face. "Yes, please tony. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." He breathed out, already getting closer to sub space.

Steve chuckled heartily. "That's what bucky always tells me." He stated, making a small sound as she moved to press into him. His eyes were still unsure, but he smiled. "O-okay, if you're sure Elena, and I'll be there for you...." he said softly, deepening the kiss as he squeesed her hand, using his free hand to stroke her back.

Bucky smiled as he pressed a kiss to her hair, falling asleep. In the morning he stretched carefully, wondering how to get up without disturbing her to much, gently stroking her hair.”You okay?”He muttered feeling her start to stir.

Tony grinned looking down at him, smirking as he watched the other come. “You always beg so nicely.”He muttered thrusting into him, groaning at the feel, closing his eyes as he gave himself over to fucking him as hard as he knew JJ liked, even if his hands were gentle holding him, he was fucking the other like he wanted him to feel it for days.

“I am.I really, really am.”She smiled as she let him deepen the kiss, her hands resting on his chest, just because seh’d never had it before, didn’t mean she didn’t know how to have sex. She’d spent a lifetime with bucky. And even if he had been subtle, she’d learned way more about his sex life then she ever wanted. After all, sometimes a mission required using sex as a weapon, and bucky had always taken that hit instead of letting her sell herself like that. Shifting to straddle his waist she shuddered as he rubbed her back, kissing him.

Krystal smiled, turning to face him. "Of course love. Did you sleep good?" She asked, pulling him to her for a moment and grinning. "No. Bucky no leave yet. Krystal say so." She said in a cute voice, kissing him lovingly. She just couldn't get enough of him, her sexy assassin.

JJ gripped the sheets tightly moaning his lovers name. "Tony! Oh tony! Yes! Harder, faster, deeper!" He moaned out, kissing him feverishly. He knew tonight would be the night. The night tony would get him pregnant. Usually he told his body to ignore the semon that was indefinitely coming, but this time, he would let it work its magic. He would give all of himself to his lover, including a child. Truth be told, he planned to propose to tony tomorrow. He had it all worked out. He hoped tony would say yes.

Steve stuttered a little. "A-alright" he told her neervously as her pulled off his shirt with his free hand, breaking contact with her fingers only to throw the shirt to the floor. Next was his pants, and boxers, which despite being very self conscious right now, he couldn't stop the need, blushing wildly. "Should I take your clothes off too, Elena, or do you wanna do it?" He asked, looking needy but shy.

Bucky laughed kissing her softly, “I did.”He smirked looking up at her, rolling his eyes a little. “You remember we have a busy day right?Besides, we probably should make sure Elena didn’t kill Steve or something. She was fairly upset.”he reminded her.

Tony growled kissing him harder, closing his eyes as he came, clinging to the other man, hands tight on his hips holding him still, shuddering as he slumped down onto him. “I love you.”he muttered nuzzling his face against the other’s cheek. While the world didn’t believe it, behind closed doors, tony was sweet and caring.

Elena smiled smiling quietly as she watched him, flushing as she looked him over, looking shy and nervous herself before startling. As if just realizing she was still dressed. “Oh.Yes.I guess I do have to undressed.”She smiled before shifting back, tugging at her clothes, revealing a body slender and strong, hands hovering in front of her nervously, biting her lip as she looked down. “W-well?”She stuttered, squirming a little, she’d seen super models, and women that men usually found beautiful, and she knew that she didn’t match up to any ideals, so she was nervous about his reaction to seeing her naked.

Krystal smiled. "I'm so glad." She said, giving him a light kiss on the lips before smiling again. "Something tells me they're just fine, bucky." She told him a little bit cryptically, giving him another kiss before getting up. She smirked. "Well, since we have to get up anyway, wanna shower with me?" She asked mischief twin killing in her eyes.

JJ moaned into the kiss, deepening it as he pulled tony closer, running his free hand through his hair. He let out a soft sigh of happiness as tony Nuzzled into him, still playing with his hair. "I love you too, Tony." He said with a soft smile before putting them into a spooning position and falling asleep.

Steve took in a sharp breath as he watched her strip, his cock throbbing. He smiled widely at her, looking like a kid in a giant candy store. "You're stunning." He whispered almost breathless, pulling her down for a gentle and loving kiss. His cock throbbed more as he deepened the kiss, taking in everything about her. "I couldn't imagine having a more beautiful woman to have my first with." He said with a blush, unsure what he should do next. He knew she wanted him, but he would still wait for her lead. He was a gentleman, after all.

“...And just what was with that cryptic answer, huh?”He snickered kissing her back before laughing, nodding. “Of course. I’m always willing to get wet and slippery with you.”he snickered as he headed for the bathroom.

Tony sighed softly nuzzling JJ’s hand as the man stroked his hair, shuddering as he shifted and got comfortable,”Night.”he muttered falling asleep.

Elena flushed brightly at the look on his face, looking down, “So do you.”She muttered looking him over kissing him back, sliding her hands through her hair, looking utterly stunned at his words, not believing he was calling her beautiful, amazed before biting her lip, looking him over, sliding her hands down, gently sliding her palm over his cock, looking nervous and utterly lost. It was a wonder two virgins ever had sex, really. “Will...will it really fit?In me I mean?”She muttered touching him, exploring really.

Krystal smirked wickedly. "Oh, you'll see." She said with a smirk chucking at his obvious innuendo. She turned on the radio to some jazz, and then turned on the overcomplicated led color changing showerheads. "I love it when you talk clean to me." She said with a smirk, kissing him before letting her hair down and getting into the shower.

JJ smiled, kissing tony while he was still half awake. "Goodnight mi'love. Sweet dreams " he told him, cuddling closely into the other.

Staved up at her. "You're to kind." He told her softly, moaning a little as he was kissed. He needed her so bad. He made cute mewling sounds as she ran her fingers down him, his eyes widening as she touched his cock. "Mmm, Elena. That's nice" her purred before smiling at her question., giving her his cute thoughtful face. "You know, I'm not really sure? I mean I guess it did cause we will have grant, right?" He said, not all that sure himself. He did know he didn't want to hurt her.

Bucky smirked as he followed her, smiling slightly at the showerheads, shaking his head. “Why are there lights for the showerheads?”He asked sounding bemused as he stepped into the shower, sighing softly as the water hit his back, relaxing at the feel.

Elena flushed slightly at his words, smiling quietly as she considered that. “...This is weird.”She said thinking that over, the idea of having a kid, so yea it had to work, but it was a odd feeling. Resting her head on his shoulder she swallowed hard. “I’ve never done this before....not sure what to do next....”She mutttered stepping into his arms, rolling her hips against his, groaning at the feel of him sliding against her hip.

Krystal laughed quietly. "Its supposed to be soothing. I just like the pretty colors." She said, giving him a kiss as he stepped into the shower with her.

Steve laughed nodding. "It is a bit weird. Two virgins trying to have sex." He commented, stroking her hair lovingly. He moaned as she grinded against him, and he just gently poked at her entrance, kiss sing her lovingly and passitionately. "I think maybe this is the time I start to put it in." He told her bemusedly, kissing her again as he continued to poke, waiting for her okay.

Back
Top Bottom