Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

Krystal laughed. "And you wondered where JJ got it from, huh, tony" she said, slanting a grin at him. Truth be told she loved tony, but before she knew bucky was alive, it sometimes hurt to talk to him because he reminded her so much of him, which was probably why she had become such good friends with him. She fingered the necklace she was wearing. It was a present from bucky many years ago before he went to war. She wondered if bucky had noticed she was wearing it? No that she ever took it off except to shower, but she was still curious. Steve smiled and laughed. "Thanks tony. Never thought I'd see the day where you'd stop an innuendo in progress!" He said, taking a sip of his coffee. He smiled at Elena. Krystal made breakfast, he decided he would make lunch. He secretly wanted to impress Elena with his awesome cooking skills.

Krystal could tell Thor was thinking and took a bite of her waffles. She only hoped that if he did know, he wouldn't remember what "married" meant. That was mostly because she suspected Thor had a crush on her. She wasn't sure why, she just did. Krystal smiled a little when Elena answered, but she saw Steve frown. "Will Elena fall for Thor?" Steve asked himself, hoping not. He would be crushed. A few minutes later, he doorbell wrong, and Krystal went and got it. It was the clothes she had ordered for Elena, and some pretty jewelry too. "Elena, you're clothes are here. Would you like to change? What you're wearing doesn't look to comfortable. I can show you to my room if you wan to." She said, smiling brightly at the woman. She only wanted Elena to like and trust her.

“this is going to be awesome. If a little odd.”Tony said looking thoughtful as he considered that. “And I have to stop it cause it’s disturbing this early in the morning. Wait till I properly caffeinate myself and I’ll probably be joining him in the innuendo.”

Thor looked thoughtful before shrugging, “It is good to have more friends.”Thor said actually not realizing what married meant, because once he did, krystal was right he’d probably have things to say, but for now, he was just happy. Elena jumped, tensing at the sound of the doorbell, swallowing hard trying not to react to the sound before relaxing as she realized what it was before nodding. “I would. These...are kinda warm for here. Better suited for Moscow really.”Elena made a face as she followed krystal towards her bedroom, because that’s where her and bucky had been ‘stationed’ to work, most of her closet was built heavier to deal with the cold, rather then whatever weather they’d run into.

Steve chuckled. "Just what we need. Three sex fiends, two of them dating the other" he said, smiling. He laughed a bit more. "Yes, that makes sense." He added, smiling.

Krystal frowned when she saw Elena jump. "It was just the doorbell, Elena. I'll go get it." And she did, coming back with some boxes of clothes. She smiled at her and lead Elena to her room. Its warm today, so I suggest a pair of jeans and a cute t shirt, but pick what ever you like in the boxes. They're yours now, anyhow." She said with a smile, walking away and closing the door behind her. She kissed bucky firmly on the lips, not self conscious now that Elena was out of the room. "Was breakfast okay? Stevie says he wants to make lunch. I think he wants to impress Elena" she said with a smirk, and Steve blushed wildly.

"Is okay.really.rich people get fancy fitness instead of knocking on it."Bucky sonic k reed a little smiling as Elena relaxed. "Thanks." Elena smiled krystral's presence already forgotten as she started digging through the boxes.she'd never had this many things to choose from so this was going to be fun.

Bucky moaned quietly kissing her back nodding."amazing as ever krys." He worked pulling away to look at steve amusing a little.""I think you're right.it's fairly adorable really.Steve's finally growing up. I feel like we should take a picture to honor the moment or something."

Krystal chuckled a little and smiled. "You're welcome Elena. It was my pleasure." She said with a small smile before leaving. She hoped that Elena like all the clothes. She had pretty much bought most of the store for the Petit woman. She did so love spoiling, and she figured that it was a good chance to do that.

Krystal smiled. "Good, I'm glad. You know I love cooking for you." She said, smirking a little which showed there was sexual edge to her comment. She chuckled at Bucky's next comment. "Want me to get my camera?" She asked with a chuckle, and Steve just blushed more. He knew this was gonna happen. His best friends knew him all to well. "Guys, isn't that a bit extreme?" He said with a chuckle, smiling as he blushed.

“...Hm, I want to put my loaf in your oven. It’ll be fun.”Bucky smirked, because there was so, so many sexual things to be put into dealing with cooking. Muttering quietly so steve’s heightened hearing couldn’t be picked up, knowing steve wouldn’t appreciate them ruining the food for him.”Yes!we’ll take pictures. And no it’s not. I only have a few pictures of elena over the years. We should take the chance to take lots now.”He smirked.

Krystal giggled and smirked, nodding. Steve could guess what they were talking about, but he chose to ignore it. He nodded to bucky. "Yeah, that makes sense I guess." He said, smiling and blushing. "I really like her. Hope she doesn't hate me." He said, looking down. He wanted to be her safety, like bucky was, but more so. Bucky was like her dad. He wanted to be her lover. Krystal went and got her camera from her purse, and snapped a few photos of the blushing Steve. He knew it wold only worse. Why couldn't he dote on JJ instead?

Bucky snickered a little. “No one can hte you steve. Just...she’s never been around other people, really. Just be there.”Bucky said softly, smirking a little amused as krystal took his picture, amused as Elena walked into the room. The soft blue jeans hugging her like a second skin, the black tank top simple and easy, tight but not as tight as the jeans, loose enough to just be comfortable. “Thanks Krys. Most of them did fit.”She smiled quietly, tilting her head at the sight of the camera.”Why are we taking pictures?”

Steve smiled. "You know that's one of my best qualities bucky." He said with a toothy smile, blushing as Elena came in. She looked so pretty, yet still very sexy. It was enough to almost get him going. Krystal smiled. "You're welcome Elena. Just make a list of the ones that don't and I'll have the size adjusted. No big deal." She said, taking a picture of Helen and Steve, because he was standing a little close to her. JJ came in a moment later. "You two make a real cute couple." He commented, as Steve blushed wildly. Krystal snapped another picture, then one of JJ. "I'm james Barnes Jr. You can just call me JJ though, miss elena." He said with a smile, trying to reassure her. Krystal smirked. "We're taking pictures commemorating Steve growing up." Steve just chucked and blushed nodding..

“So it is.You’ll be fine.”Bucky smirked a little. Elena flushed a little as she looked around the room, before smiling at Krystal. “I’ll try them on later. It’ll be fun.”Elena said despite never doing it, she had enjoyed trying on the clothes to find something to wear. Startling a little when JJ came in, she looked at him, swallowing hard. “H-hello.”She smiled stepping away from him, before looking between Bucky and JJ looking confused. “Don’t try and figure it out, El. It’ll make your head hurt.”Bucky teased smiling slightyl.

Steve nodded and smiled. "Okay. Its not an rush, just whenever, Elena." Krystal said with a smile, pleased she was settling in a little. JJ smiled reassuringly at Elena, laughing a little as she looked between him and his father. "He's my dad, Krys is my mom." He said, like it explained it all, and in a way it did. Krystal patted JJ's head. "Don't confuse her, JJ dear." She said, smiling at Steve, who smiled back, "Elena, is there anything in particular you'd like for lunch? I was thinking about making some of my famous grilled cheese sandwhiches. What dou think?" He asked, grinning goofily at her.

“...That doesn’t explain anything!”Elene whined looking utterly confused. Bucky snickered pressing a kiss to Krystal’s hair, looking up at Elena. “She’s my fiancee from before the ice, El. She just happens to be fae to.”Bucky explained, snickering a little as understanding now. Tilting her head a little as she considered that, blushing slightly at the idea of getting to choose what she was going to eat, instead of simply being given it. “Grilled cheese?” “Yea, it’s a sandwich.” “Oh...well. That’s fine then.”

Krystal and JJ chucked at her outburst, Steve just blushed. For him, it was the most adorable thing he had ever seen. He smiled crookedly as he put on his kiss the cook apron. "Grilled cheese it is then." He said, walking away to get out the 3 loaves of uncut Italian bread, cutting it mastufully, almost as if it were a sword. Next, he butter every slice, and put american, cheddar, horshradish and Monterey jack on each half, put the sandwiches together and put them on the hot grill pan. Before Elena knew it, about a hundred grilled chesses had been made,and he was calling everybody. "Lunch!" He called out as Krystal set out plates, wondering if Bruce was gonna eat anything. She sent some sandwiches down to him in the lab. He hoped Elena liked his food. He really wanted her to like him.

Elena’s eyes were huge as everyone wandered in from the various places they’d been. Bruce coming out of the lab dragging Tony with him, along with the master assassins-the purely human ones of course- and thor. “We can have what we want?” “El, if you don’t get enough, Just ask Cap. He’d find it a pleasure to make more.”Bucky smirked at the idea of Steve finding pleasure in feeding her, but he knew why she asked. She’d so rarely gotten to eat all she wanted, and this much food was like getting christmas early.

Krystal smiled, as did Steve. "Of course you can Elena, and I'll make as much food as you wanna eat." He told her with another crooked grin, sure she was probably unaware he was trying to impress her. Then he got an idea. He smiled a little and blushed cutely, walking a step closer to her. "If you'd like Elena, after lunch we could watch a movie together? I'll make some popcorn from scratch on the stove, and we'll have a good time, okay? No pressure. Just two people spending time together." Her offered, waiting for a reaction. The poor dear still looked like she was ready to flee, and he figured some alone time with someone nonthreatening would help. Krystal smiled at this gesture and took a picture again, making a "aww, that's sdorable!" Face at Bucky and kissing him softly. She whispered in his ear. "After lunch, you're welcome to rip this dress off me, bucky-bear" it was an old nickname, spanning from before the war. They had gone to coney island for a date and he had won her a bear on one of the shooting games. She named it bucky, and that's how the name came to be. She couldn't wait to ravage him.

Elena’s eyes widened comically at that. “I can eat alot. Lots and lots. Bucky says I could outeat a bear.”She said as she dug into the food, smiling quietly as tony and thor chuckled. “She totally could. It’s a good thing she’s only a quarter human, otherwise she’d be obese.”Bucky snickered amused at the two, it was so amusing to see steve trying to flirt. It was adorable really. “Okay. I haven’t seen alot of movies. What did you want to watch?”Elena smiled warming up to the idea, and steve was definitely not threatening, despite towering over her. She trusted her own skills at hand to hand fighting to feel safe enough to be alone with him. Bucky snickered a little as krystal took the picture, shuddering as he swallowing. “Well, eat up then. You’re going to need your energy, Krystal.”He growled shifting a little even as he kissed her back, knowing he was going to have to draw lunch out for a bit, otherwise getting up was going to be a embarrassment.

Steve chucked at that. "I don't blame you. The serum doubly increases our metabolisms. I imagine yours is ever more so being park fae." He said, smiling at her. "Jarvis, order me more bread and cheese" he added, smiling at Elena. Krystal smiled too. "That's the butler. Don't worry, he's just a computer." Krystal supplied, smiling again at Elena, who she knew was uncomfortable with this many people. Steve brightened when he accepted her offer. "Well, I was thinking something action and romantic. Krys, any suggestions?" He asked and Krys nAdded. "Sure. White house down is a good one. Lots of exp lotions. As for romantic? 27 dresses. You two will love both I thknk. I'll have Jarvis download them into your TV, Steve." She said with a smile, and Steve just nodded. He hoped she liked both movies though they weren't his technical choices. 'Alright. Sounds like a plan, doensn't it, Elena?" He asked, still looking hopeful.

After everyone had finished lunch, and Steve was hard at work making his popcorn, Krystal squeezed Bucky's hand and whispered in his ear. "I think its safe to get up, love." And with that she got up out of her chair and sexily walked towards her bedroom. All of Elena's clothes were now in her new bedroom. Krystal smiled and lit some candles, taking off her shoes and laying sexily on the bed. She was ready to get down and dirty.

“Mostly. I need to eat every couple hours, otherwise I feel sick.”Elena said before jumping a little as Jarvis agreed to order more stuff, looking a little anxious before relaxing a little, looking at krystal for reassurance. “It really is just a computer. Ask him if you ever need something, he’s all over the house.”Tony said smiling quietly. Elena bit her lip, looking curious and thoughtful as she considered the movies, before smiling a little. “It does. Can we watch 27 dresses first?”She asked, curious about why there was a movie just about dresses.

Bucky smirked as he watched Elena settling onto the couch to wait for Steve, before slanting a look at Krystal as she got up. Laughing quietly as he stood, following her out. Shaking his head a little as he walked into the bedroom, pausing to look at Krystal on the bed.”You know, you can’t say its safe, then walk like that out of the room.”he teased moving over to the bed, leaning down to kiss her slowly.

Steve smiled. "Of course we can. I enjoy a good romantic movie." He said with a smile. "Tony should know, he built Jarvis. Krystal said, smiling again reassuringly at Elena. She liked that Elena seemed to be taking a liking to her. That had been all she wanted. When Steve was finished making the popcorn, he put fresh melted butter on it and a few pinches of salt on it, walking into the living room with the huge bowl, and smiling at her. "Popcorn, fresh from the popper. Eat as much as you like. There's plenty more." He told her with a reassuring smile, flipping on the TV. "Jarvis, start "27 Dresses " please?" He asked, and the AI did as told. Steve made a silly face at Elena, then laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to ask. Would you like a soda or something else? We have all manner of drinks." Head said, blushing slightly as he moved to get up to get what she would ask for.

Krystal chucked, and then smirked, closing and locking the door behind bucky magically. "Maybe I just like my bucky bear all hot and bothered." She said, kissing him back feverishly as she pulled him down on top of her, pulling off his shirt. "Mmm,, my sexy muscled assassin." She purred, pawing at his pants seductively.

Elena looked at the bowl of popcorn in her lap, looking amazed to have it all to herself before starting to eat, curling up on the couch, trying to relax. Because she had never really had time to just...be. This was weird and anxiety inducing, but she was trying. “Soda?I’ve never had a mountain dew. I would like to try this. I’ve seen the commercials before.”Elena said looking interested smiling as he went to get her drink, settling in as she watched the beginning of the movie.

“I like that to, but I’d also like to not hear Stark snickering from the kitchen either.”Bucky grinned laughing, not really bothered by it even as he slid his hands up under her shirt, tugging it off as he settled on top of her, pressing harder into her to keep her from getting his pants off, simply enjoying teasing her. “Hmm, I’m glad you find it pleasing then.”He said amused at her reaction, a little nervous because despite having sex that morning, it had been a rushed needy thing, without simply enjoying it, and the man was nervous about her reaction to his fake arm, and general new scars and...well, he was just nervous really.

Steve smiled. "Mountain dew it is." He said, walking toward the kitchen and to the refidgerator where he got out a bottle of coke for himself and a the mountain dew for Elena. "It may be a bit sweet." He told her as he hander the soda before opening his and taking a sip. How he loved coke. It reminded him of the time he came from.

Krystal smiled and played along with his teasing. He could be such a devious little brat sometimes, but she didn't care. She loved him anyway. He was her safety. "Bucky, don't be worried. Its just you and me. Nothings changed." She told him soothingly, pulling him down for a lovingly reassuring kiss. She didn't like the thought of him feeling nervous. To her, he was just bucky. She wouldn't have cared if all but his head was metal as long as he was alive. "Bucky, yo forget. I thought you were dead for 70 years. Your metal arm doesn't bother me in the least. Though, it does bother tony. He wants to build you a new one." She said with a chuckle, kissing him again to show him nothing really had changed.

Elena smiled as she took the mountain dew, sipping it before making a face.”You’re right...its sweet...and kinda like...fizzy.”he said smiling slightly, running her fingers through her hair as she shifted to get comfortable on the couch, nibbling on the popcorn, trying to simply relax and turn off the part of her brain that was always, always working on a problem. Much like tony, she just couldn’t stop thinking easily.

Bucky smiled looking down at her, frowning ever so slightly as he considered her, his bangs falling out of the ponytail he’d tied his hair back from his face, the soft black strands curling ever so slightly around his face. Kissing her gently he sighed quietly, nudging her legs apart, sliding between them, shifting down to plaster himself against her, resting his weight on his forearms, studying her from inches away, before relaxing fully as he realized she was telling the truth. It didn’t matter. “...Why are we talking about tony in bed?Is there something you want to tell me?”He muttered pressing as kiss to her neck as he nibbled on her gently, just over that spot she loved.

Steve chucked and smiled. "That's soda for you!" He said sitting back down and taking another sip of his coke. Once he had settled in, a blinding flashing light came out of no where and a small boy appeared. He looked just like Steve aside from his hair, which Elena's. He hugged Steve first. "Daddy! Daddy! I need your help! Mommy's too!" And with that, he hugged Elena cuddling into her. "Mommy!" He exclained, and Steve could feel himself paling except for the bright red blush on his cheeks. "D-Daddy?" He managed with wide eyes, and then he passed clean out.

Krystal chuckled. "See, you're still my bucky." She said with a smile before adding. "No, I'm just warning you while we're alone so tony doesn't get any ideas." She added, giving him a kiss on the lips before taking off his pants and her skirt. She smirked widely, pulling him down for a passionate kiss. "You want to do the honors of my thing?" She asked, her smirk only widening.

Elena looked startled already jumping to her feet, looking ready to fight even as the boy cuddled her, slumping onto the couch with him in her lap in utter confusion.”What’s wrong, sweetheart?”She said struggling to understand, to figure out why there was a child calling her mommy, but being calm and collected because well...she was moments from freaking out, and it scared her, and she really, wished JJ or Bucky was there, but remembered that they were both probably having sex, so she was struggling to be calm until steve woke up, needing help.

“I’ll always be your bucky.”He muttered gently biting down on her shoulder before snickering. “I’ll keep that in mind.”he snickered as he kissed her back, smirking as he kicked his pants off all the way, kissing her harder. “Hmm,I think so.”he smirked as he rested his hands on the other’s hips, gently pressing into her.

The small boy cuddled into Elena trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry mommy. I know this is about the time you met daddy, but I can't help it. My future is broken and I need your help. You, daddy, uncle Bucky and Auntie krys desrtoyed hydra before I was born. It somehow survived though and got ahold of technology from the people of the black moon clan. They've already taken over crystal tokyo, and my cousin rini, who is auntie krys's twin's daughter. you haven't met serena yet. you will when she comed to visit from japan. Crystal Tokyo is destroyed because of something called "black crystal" only auntie sere's castle remains. Normally auntie Krys and auntie Sere would just use their power to make the last agents of hydra see, but they're both unconscious and trapped in crystal, healing. Uncle bucky is with Krys and the only ones left aawake were myself, JJ and Rini. He sent me to the past to come get you all and save our future." He told his mother in a jumble, the severity of the situation obvious, though he was only six.

Steve woke up a few minutes later, reeling, but pulling the child into his lap. "So, what's you're name, son?" He asked, looking unsure if only because this was so big. Because if he had a future son with Elena, that meant she would love him, right? This was a lot to take in, but the super soldier was taking it in stride for Elena's sake. He knew she must be absolutely freaking out. The child smiled. "Its Grant! Grant Dmitri Rogers. You named me daddy!" He said, relaxing at bit now that his father was awake. "I'm sorry I had to come when you're just meeting, but its very important." He said, reiterating his entire story to his father. Steve gaped. "Well, then you really do need our help, huh my son?" He said as the child nodded, adding. "I'm a super soldier like you, but I'm to small to fight daddy. JJ and I need your help. There's only so much we can take." Steve nodded, looking to Elena. "We should help him. But first we must tell Krys and bucky. That can wait." He said, sure of what they were doing.

Krystal chuckled. "That is my point exactly, bucky." She said, kissing him back before smirking herself. She moaned as he bit down on her neck. That was just the spot she loved. She gripped the sheets a little and smirked. "Well, I'm all yours, soldier boy." She purred, kissing him feverishly.

Back
Top Bottom