Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

“As far as I know, yes. I mean, why else would she show up in Russia?And I don’t know. She was young. I concentrated on taking care of her, instead of figuring out what happened.”He shrugged a little, because it was true. And his training had kept him from asking to many questions, so as long as he’d had Elena, he’d never considered asking how she got there. “ahhh...well, I guess that makes sense.”Bucky said snickering a little as he kissed her back.

“..Scary thought that. She’s going to have her hands full if there’s two of us now.”He snickered feeling just as out of his depth as JJ did. “No, he really didn’t. But if it makes you feel better, he did flirt with Cap when he was drunk, so I guess it’s more along the lines he had no idea where the line was.”He snickered before wincing. “Damn.”He whispered before changing the subject.”Do I get to meet tony?I mean, you are dating him. I should get to approve.” “You asked for me?”Tony smirked as he walked into the room, trying not to look to worried, laughing as bucky’s eyes widened comically. Bucky made a face poking krystal.”You have to stop them dating. Look, JJ looks like me, and he looks like howard. This is to weird.”

Krystal frowned a little. "Ah. I see. Well, we can figure it out. Jarvis, look into the deaths of Dmitri Tragan and wife and see if you can find anything on their daughter as well" she asked, squeesing Bucky's hand. She was getting excited, and wanted to get into bed with him. She wondered if he felt at all the same.Krystal smiled lightly after breaking the kiss. "Yes, it most certainly does." She said, looking to the door. She knew tony would barge in at any time, it was his modus operandi.

"Well, mom raised me, so she has better reigns." JJ commented with a chuckle, his eyes widening slightly at his father's next statement, but then laughing more heartily. "Why does that not surprise me? Probably because Howard spent most of his life searching for uncle Steve when he got frozen in ice." He said, looking at Steve who simply paled at the memories. Howard had been a very weird man, on his best days. JJ just nodded to the next comment, and Krystal laughed as bucky spoke. "Tony's nothing like Howard, dad. Besides, I love him!" He whined a little and Krystal just laughed. She knew bucky probably wouldn't understand the reference, but she did.

“Of course, Krystal.”Jarvis said nearly sending bucky bolting off the bed, much to tony’s amusement outside the door. That wajust just to amusing.

“....”Bucky slanted a smirk towards Krystal, not even about to say the perverted comment he’d thought of in front of JJ and steve. Steve, was used to him being a horrible flirt anytime his eyes were open, but he wasn’t about to scar JJ with the idea yet. “....Ice?and...Wait...I’m missing something.”Bucky said frowning, looking confused, searching for the puzzle pieces of memory, frowning a little. “...you crashed...right?”he said frowning before staring harder at the two, feeling really lost and confused.”I think I’m going to sleep...”He muttered slumping tiredly.

Krystal chuckled at Bucky's reaction to Jarvis. "Its okay love. That's just Jarvis. He's the artificial intelligence that run's Tony's house." She told him with a smile, knowing tony was laughing on the other side of the window.

Steve could tell by the look on Bucky's face what he was thinking. "Pervert." He said with a laugh, then looked back to bucky. "Yes, I crashed. It was intentional though. If I hadn't, New York would have been bombed and many lives would have been lost, and JJ probably wouldn't be here." He said, looking a little sad. While he in no way regretted his decision, he still felt bad for missing that dance with Peggy. She had been the only girl he ever really loved not like a sister. "I'll stay with you love." Krystal said softly as she squeezed Bucky's hand and used her magic to make the bed bigger, then climbed in with him, wrapping her arms around him. JJ just smirked. "Come on love, these two could use some alone time. Lets go have some fun in the bed." He winked at tony and then walked out, chucking a little. Steve just sighed a little at his nephew's comment and walked towards the door. "Come on Bruce. We should give them some time. Jarvis will inform us if something goes wrong." He told the doctor, opening the door.

“Lies and Slander Captain. I’m pure and virtuous......wait, that’s you. Captain. Please tell me your better at talking to the dames these days.”Bucky snickered looking amused before frowning and thinking over that. “That’s...I’m sorry.”He said guilt tightening his stomach at the idea of steve being alone, to deal with that before nodding. “Good.You don’t get to go anywhere.”Bucky smirked as he snuggled into the other, while he’d rather enjoy the big bed, for the moment, he just wanted to snuggle with krystal for now. “I like that idea.”Tony grinned as he followed JJ out. Bruce nodded looking over the master assassin quickly again before leaving with the others.

In the morning Tony smirked a little as he walked into the kitchen, holding up the tablet he was watching the security feed on. “Cap, you might want to go get Barnes. His girl’s down in the lobby.”Tony said not overly worried, at least not yet, she didn’t seem to be doing anything weird or threatening, she was just waiting. Which made him wonder if Bucky was already up and had put in a call.

Krystal laughed at their funny banter, and stoked Bucky's back soothingly as she sensed his guilt. Steve smiled at his friend. "Don't feel bad, bucky. It wasn't your fault, and if you don't count Natasha, then, no." He said with a chuckle, trying to make he friend feel better. JJ waved a little. "See you guys in the morning." There was a twinge to his smile as he said it, exiting after his boyfriend. They we're gonna have fun tonight. Krystal smiled. "I wasn't going anywhere mi'love." She told him, stretching slightly so she could kiss him long and passionately. She just need the contact, more than anything, though she had pretty much stayed selebit for the last 70 years.

Steve sighed. "Tony, as much as I'd like to do that, if bucky and Krystal are both up, they're probably "fonduing" " he said with a blush, not wanting to walk in on that scene. Krystal was just as bad as bucky when it came to sex, and now that they were in each other's arms? The comsumating would commence. "We should give them a little while longer. She's not doing anything threatening, so let's ease into this. Maybe we can get her on our side." Steve said optimistically, smiling a little as he remembered how pretty the woman was.

“..That’s depressing, Steve. Really.”Bucky snickered because it a;ways had amused him to watch steve struggle to talk to girls. “Good. I don’t want to go anywehre either.Though I’m not sure if the other ‘me’ is quite gone either.”Bucky said frowning a little as he kissed her back, settling in just to be with her. In the morning, there’d be sex, for now, he just wanted to be with her.

Tony tilted his head studying the other man before snickering.”I actually got that reference. My dad told me about the ‘fonduing’ problem. Did she really try shooting you?”He snickered at the story, because it had been one of the few times his father had ever spoken nicely to him, when they were talking about steve. Studying the blond in front of him, he smirked, seeing the other smile. “Well, you Spangles, would probably be the least threatening person if you want to go talk to her...though she might try to kill you again...”Tony said sounding thoughtful.

Steve chuckled. "I'm not really exposed to girls very much, except Krystal and Nat. Everyone else in the tower is a male, except pepper, but tony said she was on an extended vacation. Having to look after him she sure needs it. And you know you like watching me stumble talking to girls." He said, chuckling again before walking out. Krystal cuddled into bucky more, taking in everything about him. "Its alright mi'love. W'e'll work through it together." She told him with a reassuring smile, hearing a few cracks of lightning though it was clear. "Thor's home." She commented, smiling a little. "You'll like him. Though, he may want to challenge you to prove yourself to him. He's kinda adopted me into his family." She said, giving him another light kiss before settling in with him, cuddling close.

Steve chucked. "Oh yes, multiple times. It was a good thing I had the shield, or I may have been dead." He said smiling a little at the memory. He missed Peggy, and he would have to ask Jarvis to track her down, even if it was her gravestone. He needed closure for that. He looked up in surprise at Tony's suggestion, blushing slightly. "No, I think it would be better if Bucky did it. He's smoother at talking to girls than I ever was. Besides, she trust him. She doesn't trust me." He replied, mulling it over in his mind anyway. It was plausibly a bad idea, but if bucky had called her, maybe it was a good one? He decided to leave it to his best friend though.

“...You better not be being ‘exposed’ to Krys. That would be disturbing my sexy time.”Bucky snickered at the thought watching him go, looking down at krystal as she snuggled into him. “We’ll do it together.”He muttered before looking curious but to tired to care. “...I’ll challenge anyone for you, you know that.”he muttered. Later, after breakfast Bucky smirked a little, looking completely relaxed and sexily put together, strung out and high off just being with krystal again...the sex was just a added bonus of being back. “...We should probably get up.I’m kinda hungry.”He muttered as his stomach growled.

“That’s awesome. Really. I would pay good money to have seen that.”Tony snickered shaking his head, before smiling. “Probably. But you want to do it anyways don’t you?”Tony smirked studying steve.

Steve made a disgusted face. "With Krys? No way. She's all yours buck" he said dismissively, chuckling as he walked out. Bucky was so vulgar sometimes. Krystal smiled, wrapping her arms around him again contentedly. "yes we will love. I know you will, and I llve you for it" she told him with a smile, falling asleep next to him, snugger than a bug in a rug. The next morning Krystal stretched her self a little, giving bucky a kiss on the lips, basking in the afterglow. "Wow, that was.. amazing love" she breathed out, smiling happily as she brushed through her long blue hair with her fingers. She giggled a little and nodded. "Yes we should. Let's get some breakfast and then you need to go see Elena. She's in the lobby." Krystal said with a sad smile, wanting not to leave his arms yet, but knowing he had to talk to Elena.

"It actually was quite awesome." Steve agreed before blushing. Tony had hit the nail on the head, as usual. He knew him all to well. "Yes, I was. But decided against it. Bucky's better at that. I just hope he doesn't end up back at hydra. It'd crush Krys." He said look thoughtful and sighing as he saw the now dressed in a negligee Krystal, yawing as she came in. He didn't have to ask to know.

Bucky smiled kissing her back slowly before smirking.”I’m always amazing.More so with you.”he teased gently running his fingers through her hair before starting a little, tilting his head.”Already?I really thought it’d take her longer to come.”He said sulking because he didn’t want to leave yet, simply content to lay in her arms even if he knew he should be getting up.

Tony laughed, smirking a little as steve blushed. “Even if he goes back, we’ll get him back now we know he’s still alive.”He pointed out before looking away from Krystal.”Don’t you own like clothes or something?” “Why should we dress, when I’m just going to ravage her later?”Bucky said walking in in a pair of jeans pilfered from steve’s closet and a t-shirt, looking decidedly sexily ruffled and mussed, “Krys said Elena was downstairs?” “Yea. Just sitting staring out the window. Figured she was waiting for you.” “You coming down with me?”Bucky said looking over at krystal.

Krystal smirked back. "I know love." She said softly as she made a tiny mewl sound. Shale loved it when he played with her hair. She frowned slightly, cuddling into him. "Yeah, she's here. Probably thinks I killed you or something. Not that I could." She purred, giving him another kiss. She just couldn't get enough of him.

Steve nodded. "That's true, tony. But if he doesn't remember her again? You haven't known Krys as long as I have. It will crush her." He said, blushing as Krys can in/ laughing. "Oh stop it tony. Before you met JJ you know you wanted to get with me." She said, teasing him. She was wear on that was fairly conservative, and had pants instead of being a dress. She preferred those. Steve laughed. "tealing my clothes now too, bucky?" He said, ignoring his comment about him ravaging Krys. He didn't much like thinking about his two best friends having sex. Krystal smiled a little. "Yeah, I will but I should probably get some real clothes on." She said, grabbing a pop tart and eating it buffer heading toward her room, picking out a pretty blue cocktail dress and heels. Just like what she used to wear in the 30's.

"I know,and JJ nearly threw me out my door when he found out. Hr said it was weird considering sleeping with me if I'd slept with you.we were both thankful it never happened."tony said ignoring thr look he was getting from the master assasin.it was probably noy a good idea on how to stay alive but he knew bucky wouldn't kill him simply because it'd upset JJ."well I only had the onr pair of clothes,nd mine met with a unfortunate accident this morning."bucky said totally unrepentant in bis teasing,because he knew the idea of them having sex disturbed steve some."you look like we should be going to the stork club,not going to meet a master assassin"bucky teased as he wrapped a arm arounf krys' waist and heading doenstairs, wincing a little as elena bounded to her feet as they walked closer but didn't move from to come closer."james?"elena daid glancing between the two looking confused."elena.its fine.really. this is krystal."bucky said taking his time wondering how to introduce his scarred scared student to the world,because she'd never really had anyonr but him, even when he was on ice and she was left alonr,it'd always just been the two of them.

Steve's eye twitched slightly. "Pervert" was all her got out, but then he smirked, looking at Krys. "I'll buy him some clothes later. Right now we have to deal with Elena. Poor thing she must be scared." Krystal said with a frown, looking very concerned. She smiled a little after though. "Jarvis, did you find anything yet?" She asked curious. She wanted to know, for her sake and for Bucky's. She knew how much he cared for Elena.

Krystal laughed, but then pouted. "I just wanted to feel pretty, bucky! Besides, I knick you on your ass yesterday in stilletos." She whined, but the smirked.she was just teasing. She smirked a little more, whispering in his ear. "Maybe you'll just have to rip it off me later" she cuddled into him as he wrapped his arm around her waist. When she saw Elena up close, she positive she was her cousin.Krystal smiled warmly at the assassin. "It's nice to meet you. Feel free to come to me for anything." She said, her smile not wavering. She wanted Elena to like her, but she also wanted her to know that she was not a threat. She'd take care of Elena.

“No, Krystal, not yet. They seemed to be dead from ‘natural’ causes, but since nothing truly natural can kill a fae, I am still searching.”Jarvis answered which made bucky make a small worried noise as he considered that.

“...Don’t remind me. It’s bad enough I lost.”He pouted a little rolling his eyes, before shuddering. “I think I will.”He muttered smiling as the two approached, tilting his head towards Elena, looking vaguely amused. Elena looked between the two of them, frowning slightly. “What’s going on?” “I had a life before this Elena. Krystal helped me remember it. I told you I’d give you another life if I could, with their help, I can.”Bucky said watching her, willing her to trust him, even as she took a step back, looking confused and lost. Because she believed the words, but she was scared and worried."W-why?" "Because I care for you. And they can help. You're safe here."

Krystal frowned a little, worried. "Thank you Jarvis. Keep looking." She shared a worried glance with bucky, squeezing his hand. "Its gonna be okay. We'll solve this mystery and we'll keep Elena safe from Hydra. Together." She told him, giving him a soft quick kiss on the lips.

Krystal smirked. "I'm just more experienced than you. I've got thousands of lives of martial arts under my belt." She said her smirk widening lightly as she said it. Krystal gave Elena a reassuring smile. "I can't imagine the things that you must have been through, but please know that I only want to help. Together all of us can take the ones who hurt you down. Bucky wouldn't lie to you, I'm sure you know that. Please, just let me help." She said quietly, worry and concern for Elena laced into her voice. She hated that Hydra had done this to someone she knew was most likely a very sweet and caring person. It made her blood boil to even think about what both bucky and Elena had endured, and her heart broke for Elena. Even with bucky, she must feel alone. "You don't have to be scared, Elena. You're safe with bucky and me." She reassured, hoping to get through to the poor scared girl.

“Hm, don’t remind me. It’s weird when I think about it.Though these days, I’m not finding it all that odd, considering i’m actually like...96.”Bucky muttered watching the two woman, offering a small smile. “You know I wouldn’t,El.”He muttered. Elena swallowed hard looking at the two, looking so scared. Because no matter how old, or how experienced, she’d learned that change was bad, and change in bucky was even worse because it meant hydra was trying a new training program but...she trusted him. He was all she had. “...okay.”She said simply, her shoulders slouching a little.

Krystal chuckled a little at that. "True. I know, I forget you're still a young soul sometimes." She said with a small smile before looking towards Elena. She could tell that the young woman was unsure, and she really didn't blame her. She must think that Krystal has something to do with hydra. Like she ever would. That's the reason they want her dead. Sending Bucky after her was a mistake they'll regret through.

Krystal smiled as she got an answer. "Good. Now, why don't we all go back up to the penthouse? I know a certain captain is worried about you, Elena." She said with a wink, sensing Steve's budding love for Elena. She figured it had something to do with Peggy, and how she reminded him of her. Steve had always liked strong women. Krystal kissed Bucky's cheek softly and smiled at Elena again. "You can just call me Krys if you like. Everyone does." She said smiling war my. She really only wanted Elena to like her.

Elena tensed at the mention of the captain, frowning slightly.”Why?” “because Cap rarely does things normally. Liking the girl who nearly killed him, makes sense.”Bucky snickered a little before stepping away from Krystal, wrapping a arm around elena’s shoulders, tucking the girl gently into his side, treating her like the kid he’d always protected, offered comfort. “Come on, kid.”He muttered nudging her towards the elevator, smiling slightly in relief as she let him lead her. “I can do that.”Elena said smiling quietly at Krystal, though she still looked nervous.

Krystal smiled, corroborating Bucky's story. "Yeah, he fell for a woman who shot him 6 times in the 30's. You'll like him. He's a little bit shy around women though, well, except me, cause's we've known each other for close to 80 years." She said with a chuckle, smiling to herself at Bucky's actions with Elena. "He's gonna make such a good father. I can't wait for that to happen again." She thought to herself, a wide smile gracing her lips as she followed them into the elevator.

When the elevator stopped, Steve was at it. "Is everything okay? Is she okay?" He asked, looking very concerned as he blushed. Krystal smiled. "Why don't you ask her yourself, Stevie." She said as she walked out of the elevator and into the kitchen. She was about to make some of her famous blueberry chocolate chip waffles for everyone. Several minumutes later, she was calling everyone who was awake to the the breakfast table. "Breakfast! Who wants waffles? There's plain and blue berry chocolate chip" she called, setting up the table with 6 plates. One for her, one each for bucky and Steve, one for Elena and one each for tony and JJ. "Come and get it!" She added, smiling widely. It had been a long time since she could cook for bucky.

Steve was first in, but instead of sitting, he waited for Elena so he could pull out her chair for her. Always the gentle men he is. Krystal was already running through designs for clothes for elena, figuring her on a jean and sweat pants kind of girl. She looked smaller than Krystal, so she called her clothes store and ordered things in a size smaller than she for Elena. She came back out of the kitchen, smiling a little. "I ordered you some clothes. You're a size 2, right?" She asked smiling, knowing she simply send them back if they were to big or small.

“A little?Are we talking about the same man?I think Peggy was the only person I’d ever seen him talk to to for longer then like, five minutes.”Bucky snickered a little smiling slightly as they got to the elevator.

“Overeager, aren’t we, captain?”Bucky teased amused as he gently nudged Elena out of the elevator, smirking slightly as the woman pressed tighter against his side. “I’m okay.”Elena muttered quietly, looking up at the captain, tense and twitching, as if waiting for him to hit her or respond to having her nearly kill him once. “Come on, I’ll show you around while Krys makes food.”Bucky muttered smiling as he showed her the living room and common rooms.Smiling as he led her into the kitchen. “Thanks.”Elena said quietly smiling up at Steve as he pulled out her chair, settling into it with a smile, her stomach growling as she saw the food.

“Yes.”Elena said looking up at krys, startled that she’d gotten the clothes right. “If you’re going to cook like this now that Bucky’s back, he’s never allowed going anywhere. This looks amazing.”Tony smirked as he slid into his chair. “I must agree. This looks amazing, Krystal.”Thor said as he followed tony into the room, settling into the chair, careful to keep his distance from Elena as the girl tensed at his presence, sensing she wanted nothing more then to bolt from the people in the room with her.

Krystal chucked. "Yeah, you're right." She said, stepping into the elevator.

Steve blushed. "I was just worried, bucky." He smiled crookedly at Elena, trying to make her feel better. "That's good. I don't like it when my friends aren't feeling okay." He added, blushing just slightly more. Krystal meanwhile set out another place setting, in case Thor had awoken. Steve blushed again as he was thanked. "You're welcome, ma'am." He said with a goofy smile, pushing her chair in.

Krystal smiled. "I'm a fashion designer. Its my job to know what size people are." She explained at Elena's surprise to her knowing her size. JJ came in next, smlilng lightly at Elena before speaking. "Mom, waffles mommy? You're just sulking up to dad, aren't you?" He asked with a smirk, and Krystal just chuckled at both his and Tony's comments. "As usual, thank you, and I hope he won't be going anywhere." She said, smiling a little and hugging Thor from the side. "Good to see you Thunderball. I trust your trip to Asgard was fruitful?" She ask as she sat in her chair next to bucky.

"You design things?that's cool."elena said looking at a loss for words,and she really was. She normally didn't get to interact with people beyond killing them or bucky,so this many people was leaving her at a loss.bucky grinned,"if this is her sucking up,I could totally go for it.its been a long time since I had real food.."bucky snivkered,for once he didn't bother to make thr innuendo he could have,to hungry to. Because while hydra had made sure both him and elena had been fed,it had never been nearly enough for the serum boosted metabolisms.

"As it ever is. I see you've aquired guests since I left?"thor said looking at thr two newest peoplr with interest.

Krystal smiled and took a sip of her tea. "Thank you. I try my best to make women of all sizes feel beautiful." She said squeezing Bucky's hand from under the table. She chuckled at his words a little, though it was almost half hearted. She knew the food hydra had given them probably hadn't been very good, and it was probably poisoned just to see if they could recover. She shuddered to think about that and took in a bite of her waffle, a happy expression crossing her face. She had done good. JJ just smiled. He could think of a few things his father probably could have joked about with his comment. He too took a bite of his waffle. "Mmm, mommy, these are so good." he commented with a happy smile, taking in the taste before swalllowing. Krystal smiled back at him in thanks, and took another bite of waffle. She had out done herself this time. Steve too took a bite of his waffles, 4 blueberry and 4 plain all stacked together and smiled happily. He couldn't explain how she made them so good, but she did. "Bucky, I think that she is sucking up. These are amazing." He commented, chuckling before realizing what he said. The other super soldier was sure to make a sexual innuendo.

Krystal nodded at Thor. 'Yes, this is my fiancee Bucky and his student Elena.' she told thor, not wanting to go into to much detail. if Thor knew what a fiancee was he would probably challange bucky to fight. though it might be amusing to see, its not exactly very safe with those two. She had fought Bucky. It'd most likely be a stalemate.

"Well if she really wants suc-" "stop.there. I think I prefer the blushing virgin over you,Barnes. At least he doesn't make me feel like I'm looking in a mitror for sexual deviancy."tony snickered shaking his hrad shooting steve a grin.he might harass the good captain,but everyone knew steve was his best friend, even if tony didn't admit it a lot.

Thor frowned slightly thinking that over,trying to remember the human customs. He'd been to to many worlds to be able to keep track of the customs easily."...a fiancee is to be married yes?" "Yes."elena answered looking a little bemused at the god. Sensing he was different but not knowing why.

Back
Top Bottom