Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

“I have no idea what your talking about. And I am not a fanboy!”He sputtered shuddering as he was hit again, whining quietly as he squirmed, startling a little before shrugging, looking up at him.”green. Whatever, I don’t care.”He muttered looking bemused and interested to see what he was going to do.

Bucky smiled as he looked at the baby, cuddling her as he stroked her back, pressing a kiss to her head.”JJ’s taking care of tony right now.”He smiled before sitting back down next to krys, sighing softly, closing his eyes, relaxing slowly. Obviously despite the emotional upset, he was okay with them, just still adjusting to being around again, to having to be human.

"You so are, tonykins." He retorted back, lashing his back a few more times before moving the chains so tony had no choice but to stand up and removing the butt plug. He licked his lips as her bit down in Tony's neck, giving him a fairly huge hickey. "He he, you're mine, stark" he purred, slipping a metal collar around insisted fiancee's neck as he plunged into him, still not letting the other cum.

Krystal smiled as she watched bucky, laying her head on his shoulder. Celeste smiled, but looked concerned. Is iron sick, daddy?" She asked, her big grey blue eyes showing deep concern , looking every bit like the mother hen princess Krystal he fell in love with.

“Am not.”Tony sulked a little whimpering as he was jerked up on his feet, groaning as the other moved closer, whining as he was bit.”I am.Always.”He muttered moaning, squirming as he pressed into the other, desperate to come, even if he couldn’t yet.”Please...JJ...”he whined.

“No, just upset. We were talking about someone important to him, and tony was having a bad memory. He’s okay though, sweetheart.”Bucky smiled stroking her back, snickering quietly at the mother hen. It was adorable, if a little creepy, to see it on a baby.

JJ raised and eyebrow as thrust into his fiancee. "That's right always, tonykins." He purred, biting at the other side of Tony's neck as he thrust harder into him, speeding and slowing the clock ring with the remote, smirking as he whispered. "Please, what?" He asked, lips brushing Tony's ear as he hit his ass with the crop yet again. "Color" added, it coming out as a possessive growl.

Celeste's mouth turned up into a smile. "That's good. I wouldn't want iron to be sad." She told her father, cuddling and relaxing, falling back asleep to the sounds of krystal singing a lullaby and Bucky's soft breathing.

Tony whined a little, shuddering as he was bitten, “please, please let me come...please.”He whimpered squirming, so desperately wanting to. “Green.”He muttered squirming, needy and so very in love with the man fucking him

Tony whimpered as he came,slumping in the bonds before turning his head to look at jj, a edge of longing in the look,because there was a part of him that was always howards disappointing son,who longed to know he was doing okay."really?"he muttered

JJ moaned out as he came. "Really tonykins. Really." He told the other soothingly before her let him down, laying him on the bed, and grabbing the bottle off healing salve for his fiancee's back. "Oka, I'm gonna put the salve on your back now love, then if you want, you can show me your surprise." He told the other soothingly, rubbing the salve all over Tony's neck and back, making sure he got every abrasion. The salve was designed to stop the pain, and heal the marks in about a week. He liked it when tony was marked like this for him. JJ put a pair of black sweat pants on, and an iron man T-shirt, handing his lover a similar outfit. "So, what this big surprise?" He asked, eyes piquing in curiosity.

Tony smiled pleased as he was let down sighing quietly as he laid out on the bed."kay.we can go down.its a good surprise."he muttered still floating in subspace but strting to come out."its a good surprise..."he muttered to out of it to be nervous.smiling as he dressed he was indeed starting to get nervous as they headed down to the workshop."you'll just have to wait and see."tony smiled before walking into the lab gesturing towards the case that usually just held his suit,but now held two.

JJ smiled and kissed him, hugging him close for a few minutes before following him down to his lab. "With you, its always a good surprise, tonykins." He told the other, givving him a light kiss. He looked curious as Tony walked over to where he kept his suit, wondering what that was about. He sat at Tony's workshop table, back to it, so her didn't see the many failed attempts at making a blue colored arc reactor. He tilted his head, just watching, wondering what tony could possibly be up to. Last time he gave him a surprise, it was a hand built stark phone and some new sex toys, ones that he had designed only for personal use. He had no idea what this surprise could be.

Tony smiled."uh huh. Your ubcke tells me different."tony snickered a little because it was a constant argument between iron man and cap over new toys for the american hero to play with. Looking nervous as he opened it he showed the blue colored suit,taller and better fit to jj's frame then tony's,smiling neervously. Because while he thouht he'd like it,he was self aware enough to know he was socially inept and totally horrible at knowing what other people liked."for you."

JJ snorted. "Uncle Steve just likes fighting with you. You know that." He said, smiling at his fiance. When tony opened the case, JJ just stared, almost at a loss for words as happy tears pricked his ears, pregnancy hormones only slightly to blame. "Oh tony...." he squeaked out, walking over to touch the soft brushed metal, looking over to his fiancée. Now the tears were really coming, so before tony could worry (cause he knew he would) he kissed him, smiling through the tears. "This is amazing tony. Its beautiful. I don't know what to say. Ca-can I play with it?" He asked hopefully, always having edmired his suits, but they were to short for JJ to play with. He was at least 5 inches taller than his handsome genius.

"I know."tony snickered. Eyes widening as jj started to cry he looked panicked."oh,oh you don't like it.you don't have to use-"the rush of panicked words cut off as he was kissed relaxing thouh he still looked nervous when jj pulled away."yea..at least until you start showing...I don't think its a good idea after that.."he trailed off looking a little lost,a little worried still...it just made you want to kill howard for damaging him so.

JJ smirked widely, giving his fiancee a kiss, all kinds of bad ideas coming through, but he really just wanted to feel what it would be like around him and fly around with his fiancee. "Well then, let's get playing. I wanna fly around with you." He said, looking confused as to put it on. He kissed tony again. "I have an idea too. How'd you like to go into subspace while I'm wearing this?" He said with an even bigger smirk fingering the cold metal under his fingers again.

Tony smiled looking relieved that the other indeed wanted to use it,offering almost a shy smile as he smiled, already starting to undo the catches so between him and jarvis,they could get jj suited up. Looking up he smirked a little."everyone always did say id have sex with the suit if I could manage it.that would be interesting."he snickered.

JJ smirked back at him, liking being helped into the suit. It was sexy. "It certainly will. Also, knowing me she predicted this." He said, chuckling as he gave tony a small peck on the lips. "Suit up with me? We'll go bug Rhodey. That's always fun." He added, smirking wickedly. JJ loved rhodey like the brother he hadn't had until now, and loved bugging him. Then he got an idea. "We should totally go on a date in the suits." He said, apparent he was already having way to much fun. It wasn't just the suit, either. It warmed his heart to know that tony had wanted so much to have him in his world that he did build him his own suit.

Tony smiled as he helped him into the suit, raising a eyebrow.”really?”He said looking amused before nodding.”kay. Give me a sec.”Tony grinned as he suited up, much quicker then putting it on JJ, habit and practice making it so. Smiling as he looked at the other he raised a eyebrow. “Really?A date?”

JJ smiled. 'Of course really. Wow, this is cool. I never thought I'd get to have a suit of my own. This is way better than my prince armor. Though I know that turns you on." He said with a smirk, taking the mask off to kiss tony tenderly. Soon they were at roadey's. "Rhodey! lookie what tony built me!" JJ said proudly, hugging him gently. he wasn't sure how to get out of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom