Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

JJ sighed. "She's only a nervous wreck because she is convince you hate her now, dad." He once again stated before a big oh showed on his face. Yup, no wonder his mother was balling her eyes out downstairs. "You're so not okay, dad. You would be wanting to strip guns so badly if you were. You should know better than anyone that even though she doesn't show it, she is delicate as a flower." He stated, looking to his father. "She can't change the past dad. Pluu yells at her for that. What's done is done. You're being a dumbass if you think she's just gonna like, have an abortion. While its legal now, and safe, she could never do that to Bruce. No could she do that to you if the situation were reversed. Get your head around the fact they love you and stop being so whiny about it." JJ said looking annoyed with his father before walking away, letting him think that over

Bucky stared at him, swallowing hard. “I know.”he said before glaring, looking pissed and annoyed at his son.”I know that,fucking hell, better then anyone. But it would have been nice that they hadn’t fucked while I was freezing my ass off in the Arctic!”Bucky snapped looking pissed and annoyed shoving a hand through his hair as he sat up. So it wasn’t so much that she was pregnant, but the fact that when he’d been totally falling apart, so lost, her and bruce and been screwing.

JJ sighed. "It wasn't like that and you know it, dad. You know mom probably better than I do, and I know very well that she more did it to help him. Her actions are never clear headed when she's upset, and you broke her in half when you left. Don't tell me I'm wrong either. You didn't have to stay up with her for almost 4 days because she was so afraid you disappear again or worse, get captured by hydra again." He said flatly, honing his psychotherapist skills to stay calm, what he really wanted to do was beat up bucky and force him to apologize for being an idiot. "Once again I will say this. You're being stupid if you think she wasn't lost too. Damnitt dad, I watched her cry over you my whole damn life! She loves you. Distraught sex should be forgiven. Lord knows I've had to forgive tony thousands of times. Stop being stupid and stubborn and let them explain." He said, exhaling a sharp breath.

Bucky stared at his son, shoulders hunching as he pulled into himself, retreating, so not understanding how to handle this. So unused to emotional problems, and dealing with other people beyond elena, that he was skidding on mental ice and retreating had been the only way for him to get space, to figure out how to deal with it. Having hidden it well enough that he wasn’t functioning nearly as well as he pretended, he really shouldn’t be surprised no one was giving him the emotional time to figure things out without freaking out on him for needing it. “...Okay.”He said simply watching his son, tense and hurting, wanting him to go away, but not quite able to order him away.

JJ head snapped up and he looked like he was gonna cry, which he did. "Dad.. please .. don't.. leave... again...." he choked out in between sobs, looking every bit like a kicked puppy as he balled. Pregnancy mood swings sucked, but they did get the point across. JJ's big grey blue eyes were full of tears as he sat on the floor, convinced his father was about to run off again. He wouldn't have that, so he grabbed Bucky's leg, sobbing into it. His choked out words mostly amounted to just this. "Don't leave me alone daddy! I need you!"

Bucky yelped startled,”What I’m not-”He looked confused as he looked at the other, wincing as his son clung to his legs, sighing quietly as he stroked the other’s hair, trying to figure this out.”I’m not going anywhere you know...”He muttered.

Jj's head picked up and he looked up at his father eyes scared and sad. "Really?" He asked softly, looking like a wounded child as he stood up, dusting himself off metaphorically. He smiles a little, though he still looked like a kicked puppy. "'Good. Cause you'd destroy me if you did. Even if I knew the reason why, I'd still blame myself." JJ said, looking deflated. He was very worried about both his parents. "She loves you dad. Don't break her heart again." He told his father softly, looking sad.

“Really. I promised remember?”he said sighing softly, before rubbing a hand over his face, “JJ...I haven’t...despite raising El...I haven’t had to deal with emotions for a long time. Besides anger, and affection for El...I’m not....”he looked frustrated, “I want to kill them for hurting me. Well. Not really,but the Soldier does, but I don’t...”He trailed off, because there was no real way to describe the utter helplessness he felt, or the mental sliding he was doing on ice as he searched to steady himself. He was angry yes, but his leaving was as much for the other’s safety as it was for him to get away.

JJ nodded and looked to his father, eyes showing relief. "I understand dad. You're having trouble dealing with your emotions because of so many years as the soldier. Its a classic sign of PTSD. Meditation might help you. I can teach you if you like." He said with a small smile, before adding. "We can talk about it anytime you like. Part of the healing process of PTSD is to tell someone what you went through. You're not alone though. Tony has it too. He was captured and tortured somewhere in Afghanistan when we were still only friends, and he was with that bitch pepper." JJ growled out the last few words, his distaste for pepper apparent.

Bucky slumped, realizing that indeed the other did understand, swallowing hard before nodding.”I’d like that.The meditation and talking...”He sighed rubbing a hand over his face before tilting his head, maybe he’d talk to tony. Raising his eyebrows a little at the evident distaste, he decided he needed a change of topic besides his own emotional unhealthiness. “The bitch pepper huh?”

JJ nodded, and smiled. "Anytime you're ready, dad." He told the other, nodding again at Bucky's need to change the subject. "Yes, the bitch pepper. I used to like her until she utterly smashed Tony's heart of course. She literally broke up with him at the alter, in front of everyone. After all that he's been through! She knew all about his past, and she still hurt him like that! God, mom and I wanted to kill her!" He almost yelled, and it was very apparent now just why JJ hated pepper so much. He took on a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "Ugh. Just thinking about it makes me want to fry that bitch." He mutter, looking annoyed and frustrated.

Bucky stared, raising his eyebrows a little, ignoring the anger tightening his stomach, resisting the urge to get up and go find pepper for daring to hurt tony so much. Swallowing hard he tilted his head slightly, shaking his head. “Me to. Okay....does he still have to see her?I mean, he gets to ignore her right?”Bucky said, the protective anger in those words, sounding angered and annoyed with the woman, trying really hard to not snap.

JJ could see that his father was annoyed at pepper. He'd love to see him kill her, but that would most likely upset tony. He didn't love her anymore, but he's tony. With him you never know. "No, he doesn't have to deal with her. He had me fire her and get her a job as my grandfather's assistant in the hotel business." He said, hoping that would calm the annoyed assassin enough so he wouldn't go kill pepper, though she did kinda deserve it.

Bucky frowned huffing a little as he considered that but relaxing a little as he twitched. He so wanted to hurt Pepper for hurting someone important to him, but he wouldn’t. “Good.” “What are we talking about?You two look like your about to go beat something up.”Tony said as he walked in, pausing in the doorway, trying to decide if he wanted to come in or not.

JJ looked to his love. "Sweetie, you don't wanna know. Mom's pregnant again." He said, trying to change the subject, knowing that the thought of more babies would distract tony away from what they were talking about before walking toward him and giving him a deep kiss. He had been napping when JJ came down to check on his father. The genius had been working all day and night on some surprise for JJ and he had been exhausted. "Did you have a good nap love?" He asked, looking concerned as he pulled tony into the room.

Tony smiled kissing him back, before shuddering. “My tower’s going to be overrun with brats. This is not the club I signed up for. Children underfoot...”he teased though the look on his face showed he wasn’t being serious as he kissed the other back, nodding.”I did.” “I better be getting back downstairs...”Bucky sighed softly as he got up, smiling. “You two get some rest okay. You still look tired, Tony.”

JJ chuckled. "You faker. You totally love babies." He said with a smile, knowing that while his lover was uncomfortable with the idea with the idea of being a father, he genuinely loved JJ's little brother and sister. He already was doting on them and they were only 3 days old. He nodded at his father. "You're right dad." He commented, pushing tony back into the elevator and to their private floor, where he popped them to their bed. "Maybe I should take you to subspace." JJ purred, running a finger down Tony's toned body.

“Uh-huh, just keep telling yourself that. I do not.”Tony pouted rolling his eyes a little as he watched bucky leave before smiling as he followed jj, swallowing hard as he squirmed a little. “You might. Though I have a present for you after.”He mutttered squirming a little as he collapsed back onto the bed with a grin.

“Krys?”Bucky said quietly as he walked back into their apartment, looking anxious and tired, worried as he considered what to say, having no idea what to say.

JJ rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, tony." He said, smiling at his fiancee and kissing his lips as he toof off his pants. "Well, I guess I'll give you a present for a present then. Go pick out the toys from the chest." He ordered, smirking wickedly.He loved making tony so submissive.

Krystal picked her head up from watching kenshin breast feeding as she heard her name called. Bruce was in the lab, so she was alone at the moment. "Hey bucky. I was just giving kenshin some breakfast. You okay?" She asked, looking concerned for him, for them.

"That's right.whatever I say."tony said with a smirk as he undressed heading for thr chest.digging around for a moment before returning with the riding crop and a pair of handcuffs."sure your okay to do this?"he asked the more pregnant jj got the more nervous tony was about sex and anything that might harm him.

Bucky smiled slightly at the sight in front of him before walking over and sitting at her feet resting his head in her lap like he'd always done when he was upset."yea...jj yelled at me..,but I'm okay.."he muttered.

JJ smirked. "That's just perfect, but I'm gonna add a few things." He said, chaining tony up to the ceiling with the handcuffs, adding a vibrating cock ring he had just bought, a blindfold and a pink metal butt plug. "I'm fine. I'm not even 3 months along." He promised, before adding "safe word, now!" It coming out in JJ's "captain " voice.

Krystal chuckled. " well that's good. Of course he did. he's pregnant and you made me cry. he's terribly protective. treats me like i'll brea." she said as she ran her free hand through his hair, smiling. She was meek as she talked, almost afraid that he was going to lash out at her. "You'll forgive me, right?" She asked, voice tiny as she spoke.

Tony smiled raising his eyebrows as the things were added, swallowing hard as he looked at them, smiling quietly as he leaned back against the bed as he looked the other over.”OKay. But take it easy anyways.”he muttered watching him quietly, shuddering at the tone of voice, making a face.”Spangles. And you can’t sound like that, I’ll never be able to take orders from the Captain ever again.”he whined.

“I know....it was horrible...he started crying.”bucky sighed quietly, relaxing, tense himself because he sensed she was afraid of him, and that hurt him so, ,so badly. “I already have. I wasn’t....I wasn’t really angry, Krys...I was just hurt that you two did that while I was still reeling....it’s just...life keeps sucker punching me, when I haven’t had to deal with the emotional side of things for years...it’s just been hard.”

JJ chuckled. "'I'll be fine. Bruce says I can have sex until I'm 8 months pregnant." He said before smirking, putting the blindfold on tony as he set the remote of the cock ring to high before slipping it on his lover. "Spangles huh? Is there something I should tell my uncle Steve?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he cracked a whip on Tony's back, making the shape of a crescent.

Krystal sighed. "Yeah, he did that a lot when he was pregnant the last time. God, I wanted to kill Howard so bad, but I knew I had to keep him alive at least until tony was born. Unfortunately, I never succeeded." She said with a sigh, missing the Howard she knew as a child. What the hell happened that had made him that fucked in the head was beyond her. She relaxed as soon as she heard what he said next. "I know Bucky bear. I was being stupid. I know how much you must feel life has hurt you. But I hope I won't always be the cause. " she said as she rocked kenshin. "Daddy! Daddy! Did I hear daddy?" Celeste exclaimed from her crib, and she just smiled. "Go get your daughter, my sexy assassin." She said with a smirk, cuddling the now sleeping kenshin.

Tony moaned as the ring was put on, shuddering as he felt the blindfold settle into place, whimpering as the whip landed on his back, shuddering a little. “Hm, if you want to tell him you sound like him in Captain mode during sex, go right ahead. He’ll die of embarassment.”Tony snickered quietly.

“Well, at least we have tony. Even if howard messed him up.”Bucky sighed quietly, wondering what could cause a father to so hate his son before sighing as she relaxed, pressing his face against her thighs, taking comfort in curling around her legs. “Hopefully not...it’s just...it’s been a long time since I had to actually deal with the emotional fallout of caring...”he sighed softly before grinning at the sound of celeste, already moving away to get the girl as krys spoke.”hey pretty girl.What can I do for you?”He smiled as he picked her up, cuddling the baby as he moved back to sit down next to krys.

JJ chuckled, smirking as he put on the ring. "You're such an asshole. You know what I ment, fanboy." He said with a wider smirk, cracking the whip on his back as punishment for the smartass comment. "Now, I wonder how you would feel if I added another toy?" JJ growled, slapping Tony's ass with the whip a few times before smirking. "Color, beeyotch." He ordered, smirking again this time more wickedly.

Krystal smiled. "You're right about that love." she said, nodding her head at his other comments. She totally understood, even if she was usually the cause of his turmoil. Celeste smiled widely when she saw her father come in the room, her big grey blue eyes wide with excitement. "Daddy! I want cuddles! Mommy's giving brobro cuddles, and I haven't seen older brobro." She said, cuddling into him as he held her, shifting to get comfortable in his big strong arms.

Back
Top Bottom