Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

“Good.”Elena smiled looking happy. “El, you worry to much. You’re supposed to be resting.”bucky said fussing over her as he moved over to his adopted daughter, looking her over before pressing a kiss to her head. “Lots of painfully long shopping....use of a good dressing room...”Bucky smirked. “Urgh, please don’t share.”Elena whined making a face in amusement though, looking startled as the baby talked, raising a eyebrow. “Is that..normal?”He said sounding unsure and at a loss to deal with his children.

Krystal laughed. "No, but sweetie, with us, nothing is normal." She said flatly as she sat down on the couch, softly rocking their son. Now had seemed like a good time to show off his intelligence. She loved how bucky fussed over Elena as much as Steve did. It was fairly adorable, him in the doting father role. She pouted at Bruce, glad tony was out of earshot. "I need cuddles too, Bruce!" She almost whined, pouting as she sat on the couch and little kenshin giggled at his mother's silliness. He maybe super smart, be he still found his mother to be quite amusing.

"Oh..true."bucky snickered a little as bruce settled next to krys,pressing a kiss to her hair."I'll cuddle you anytime."he smiled quietly shakong his head as he watched the teo super soldiers fussing over elena, sighing quietly."you still doing okay?"he muttered looking down at krys,pressing a kiss to her hair.

Krystal nodded, cuddling into Bruce as he sat down, laying her head on his shoulder. She mailed. "Good. I always need cuddles." She said softly, smiling at him as he kissed her head. She couldn't tell him here theory, not here. Bucky maybe willing, but she wasn't sure how he would react to knowing they had had sex the night that he ran off. Krystal nodded. 'I'm okay. Gotta go somewhere shopping alone today." She said, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Bruce looked down at her at that,a slight frown on his face."you think that's a good idea?we still don't know how alter stepped through...there might be others."he muttered looking worried even if he knew she could take care of herself,nd knowing even without suspecting something,that she had a reason for wanting to go alone.

"I'll be fine Bruce. Alter bucky escaping is probably just a fluke." She said, and Steve looked at them concern in his big blue eyes. "What's this about alters?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, and she nudged Bruce to explain as she laid comfortably on his chest, holding little kenshin, who gurgled happily. She kissed Bruce's cheek and smiled at him reassuringly, cuddling into him, just needing the contact, suspecting that she was pregnant and this time the child would be Bruce's.

“Okay.”Bruce said though he didn’t look to sure about it before looking at steve before explaining, smirking slightly at the sight of elena and bucky laying sprawled out on the couch together, with a baby of their own to cuddle. You’d never suspect that just hours ago he was elbow deep in blood and guts. Nudging krys a little he smiled.”You better go if you want to go alone, before he wakes up.”\

Krystal chuckled, as Steve's eyes widened. "You're right Bruce. I'll be back in a few hours." She said with a smile, kissing his lips softly as she got up, handing him kenshin, who frowned a little, but understood. He had his mother's powers. She popped away, landing in the nearest CVS, taking one of every pregnancy test she knew worked, and bought them, going back to her secret apartment to try them all, knowing the alters couldn't pass in unless she willed it. All of them came out positive. "Oh kami.... what's Bruce gonna say? It says a month along.. so that could only mean... thin right we had sex!" She told herself. Putting one of the tests in her pocket and popping back to Bruce, giving him a kiss. "Bruce, can I talk to you privately at the penthouse?" She asked, not waiting for an answer before popping them away and to her apartment. "Bruce..." she squeaked out, pulling out the test from her pocket. "It says I'm a month along... so... has to be yours...." she studded, unsure of what his reaction would be,

Bruce raised a eyebrow as he looked at her, kissing her back before nodding, wincing a little in surprise as he was taken without waiting for a answer, staring at her as he realized what he was looking at. “What...oh.Well...oh.”The man said staring wide eyed and amazed, for once at a loss for words.

Krystal looked at him with worried eyes, unsure what he would say. "Its gotta be true. I took like 10 of these." She said sheepishly, her eyes unsure. She was worried about his reaction, and especially Bucky's. Her usually clear blue eyes were pricking with tears. She was happy, but unsure what she thought about this whole thing. The one thing she did know was that she loved him. "Are you mad?" She asked tentatively, knowing he'd know she wasn't worrying about
Hulk.

Bruce looked up at her, swallowing hard.”Oh...yes. That would be a true then.”He said smiling softly,wrapping his arms around her, tugging her close as he looked her over, concern showing in his eyes.”No.But I’m not the one you’re worried about am I?”He muttered looking so worried for her.

Krystal nodded, cuddling into him as she popped them to the couch. "How are we gonna tell him, Brucie? I'm scared, but happy too. I never got to give ou a child in silver millenium, at least not one that was yours biologically. i can this time. I'm hoping for a boy." she said, rambling a little out of fear and excitement. She knew bucky was getting more comfortable with the idea of loving and being with Bruce as well, but she still didn't know what do do. "I'm son afraid, Brucie. What's he gonna say?" She asked, cuddling into him as she cried nervous yet happy tears.

“I don’t know. It’s probably kinder to tell him at the tower. Give him time to step back, hide on his own floor if he wants to.”Bruce said frowning a little before smiling. “I know. Me to....whatever happens, we’ll handle it better this time. If he figures it out on his own...”He shrugged a little sighing quietly worried as he thought, stroking her hair. “I have no idea what to think...”

"If that happens, we may end up having to follow him to the lodge again." She said with a sigh, feeling happy yet deflated. She hoped it wouldn't be so bad because of what they had done the night before. She knew he was still in a period of adjustment, but luckily this time the pregnancy wouldn't be sped up. Krystal sighed, cuddling into him, and kissing him. She just needed contact. She'd worry about possible affects of her and bruce's DNA mixed together later. Right now, she needed to think of a plan. "We should tell him on my floor, I think. Everyone should be gone by now. Steve and Elena went back to his floor." She said, cuddling into him, hoping all this would be okay with all her heart.

“We may.Hopefully not. Hopefully if he needs space, he’ll just hide on his floor, but hopefully it’ll be okay.”Bruce said though he didn’t sound to sure, he hoped the super soldier would be okay. “Yea. No reason to be on his..if he needs to leave, we dont want to be where he wants to retreat to...otherwise he will leave.”He said looking thoughtful before sighing pressing a kiss to her hair, “Let’s go krys. Sooner the better.”

Krystal nodded, cuddling into him and nuzzling him a little. "You're right, as usual, Brucie." She said softly, pulling him into her before popping to her floor, which luckily only bucky was on. She in took a sharp breath, clinging to Bruce for support. She smiled at bucky though, so he wouldn't think anything was wrong. "Bucky, there's something we need to tell you." She said kind of meekly, her posture and the way she clung to Bruce showing just how nervous she is.

“of course. That’s my job you know, to be right.”Bruce smiled kisssing her lightly before swallowing hard as he wrapped a arm around her waist, holding her up as he watched bucky, looking vaguely amused to find the man laying on the floor, the twins laying on the blanket with him, looking up at them sleepily, obviously all three had been taken a nap. “Hm?”he blinked sleepily, rubbing a hand over his face. To sleepy to really be worried about how nervous she was.

Krystal smiled. "I know. But I know you like hearing it." She told him before popping them away, getting a good look at bucky and the twins. He was super adorable like that. "Bucky, you may want to wake up a little bit more before we tell you this." She said, shifting in Bruce's arms as she cuddled into him, pulling him down on the couch. She was shaking from the nerves, and also from moods wings heightening the affect. This was tough for her.

Bucky yawned as he looked up at them frowning as he rubbed a hand over his face, blinking slowly. While he could go from being asleep to awake within moments during a fight, the man was to relaxed, to happy to feel really awake just yet. But yawning as he stretched, shaking himself to get awake he tilted his head studying them both. “Okay...what is it?”He asked once he was feeling a little more awake.

Krystal watched bucky wake up, and she began to shake just slightly more out of nervousness and being scared. "Well, its not bad so don't worry, its just I ran an errand for myself today, and it turns out I'm pregnant. I think it's Bruce's, cause well.. when you left.. we did have sex...." she trailed off, guilt in her eyes and expression, deathly afraid of what would happen next.

“You should have taken someone, even if it was just err-”Bucky said before his head caught up to what he was hearing, before looking sucker punched, eyes wide and pained. “you..while...When..”he stopped, wincing as the babies stirred at his raised bocie, pushing to his feet, looking lost. Wanting to leave, but not wanting to run since he promised JJ. “You have a floor. Go. We’ll send JJ to check on you later.”Bruce ordered calmly. “Don’t order me around, Banner.”Bucky growled snapping at him but he did head up to his floor, which was more then bruce had thought he’d do.”well.That wasn’t so horrible...H”e muttered

Krystal winced at hearing the twins, picking them both up as tears pricked her eyes. She couldn't help crying these days. She was relieved though that she wouldn't have to chase him all the way to the Arctic circle this time. "Bucky, I'm sorry"' she whispered softly before he was out of earshot, and she burst into tears once again.

A few hours later, JJ walked into his father's floor. "Alright, what did she do this time?" He asked, as his mother wouldn't tell him what had happened, only that it had to do with Bruce. "You can tell me. I'm a therapist and a medical doctor. Mom wanted me to be fully prepared in case of tony emergency." He stated matter of factly, looking at his father concerned. What had his mother done to hurt him this time?

Bruce sighed softly, pressing a kiss to her hair, “He didn’t go running that far. Just upstairs. He’ll be okay once he gets his head around it, krys.”He muttered watching her, half wanting to go after the other, but knowing better. Having that the other wouldn’t let him take comfort even if it was offered.

JJ startled from where he was laying across the floor, years of being the soldier having accustomed him to sleeping on hard surfaces rather then beds, barely stirring as he looked at the other.”....A tony emergency?Those happen a lot?”He asked, curious and trying to distract him. He so didnt want to talk about this.

Krystal sighed, slumping a bit. "God I hope so Brucie." She said softly, cuddling into him as she watched her and Bucky's twins play.

"Yes it does. He's a nervous wreck in a good day. That's beside the point. What happened , dad?" He asked, pushing for information, knowing that was the only way to get him to open up.

Bucky frowned as he laid his head back, looking annoyed that JJ refused to be distracted before sighing softly. “You should go bother your nervous wreck. I’n okay....”He muttered hands twitching a little, not able to hold still, the utter obsession to need to strip guns, to protect himself physically since he couldn’t seem to emotionally, showing. “....She’s pregnant.With Bruce’s kid.”He shrugged as if it didn’t matter to him, that it was just something to happen in passing, not something that involved him.

Back
Top Bottom