Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin's Love (Lady x Krys)

Elena swallowed hard trying to be calm, gently stroking the boy’s hair. “What...I..”She stopped realizing she was sounding like a idiot in trying to figure out what the boy was telling her, hoping steve would wake up soon so she’d have someone else to talk to. This was to big, to huge for her to be totally calm, even if she was doing well in keeping it together. Looking relieved when steve woke she slumped a little, letting Grant settle in steve’s lap. At steve’s words she winced a little knowing what the other couple would be doing before nodding. “We should....how about I’ll stay with grant, and you can go interrupt them.”She said trying to be calm.

Bucky smirked as she moaned, looking amused as he rolled his hips into hers, nuzzling her shoulder a little. “Soldier boy?I’ll tell you I’m all man.”he growled playfully thrusting into her harder as he kissed her.

Grant smiled up at his mother. "I know this is a lot to take in after only being free of hydra less than a day. I just really need your help." He told her trying to be reassuring, but wishing JJ had came instead of him. He cuddled into his father as he awoke, and Steve cuddled him back. It was an adorable scene to see if you didn't know they had just met. Steve was already attached to him though. He stroked the young one's hair gently. "That's a good idea Elena. I know that I can better handle what I've already seen" he said cryptically, and grant laughed. "Auntie Krys and uncle bucky hiding the sausage again? I really must find that sausage." He said thoughtfully, a funny and cute expression on his face. Steve paled, a blush on his face. "You spend a lot of time with your uncle bucky, don't you?" He asked, the child nodding.

Krystal laughed as she moaned. "Maybe so, but either way, you're a soldier." She said, kissing him, moaning into it. Steve knocked on the door. "Guys, we have an emergency! Stop fonduing and help me and Elena!" He whined, covering his eyes as he came in. He hated seeing them like that. It was so weird for him.

Elena swallowed hard looking down at him, smiling quietly, gently touching his hair, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead.”I’ll help, never doubt that, darling boy. I’m just...having problems adjusting.”Elena swallowed hard, wincing a little seeing that she’d upset him, before grinning. “They’re playing.”Elena choked out a little, amused to hear Grant talk like that, wondering what in the world they were to do with their son. Their son, what a odd thought. “Bucky’s so going to love this.He likes people following around.”she smirked a little reaching out and settling grant in her lap as steve got up.

Bucky growned, whining a little as the door opened, resting his forehead on krys’ shoulder and not even bothering to reach for a blanket, knowing steve well enough to know that steve had his eyes covered. “You can’t even say sex can you, cap? Fonduing...you really are adorable.”Bucky snickered looking disappointed, groaning as he pulled out of krys, already reaching for his clothes, looking vaguely worried.”What’s wrong?”

Grant smiled kindly, understanding. "Thank you mommy. I really appreciate it." He said, hugging her as she picked him up. The young child knew how stressful this must be for her, and contemplated going back, but knew he couldn't. It wasn't safe for him there, and that was partly why he had come. He smiled again, giggling a little. "Yes! Auntie Krys and uncle bucky play a lot! But yes, I do enjoy following him around, but mostly I cuddle with you or auntie Krys. Before she was laid down by the crystal, she was on bed rest pregnant with her and uncle Bucky's 4th child. Not counting JJ of course!" He said proudly, love clear in his eyes for h!er and Krys.

Krystal sighed. She had seen this coming. "Crap. Is grant here already? I was hoping to get enough alone time with bucky to get pregnant again." She whined, but smiled. Steve just sighed. "You already knew and you didn't tell me?!" He almost yelled, looking at Krys as she just popped gear and Bucky's clothes back on. She laughed then. "You wouldn't have believed me, Steve." She said flatly and he shook his head agreeing.. "I suppose" and then her explained to them what was happening. "He needs our help, buck. You in for another mission together?" This time he smirked. It would be interesting to see the not to distant future.

Elena smiled a little, pressing a kiss to his hair, laughing quietly. “Well, I like cuddles. I used to cuddle your uncle bucky when I was young.”She smiled a little looking amused and pleased to see that her son loved her so much,even if it weirded her out a little bit.

Bucky whined a little.”You knew he was coming?You couldn’t warn me?”He pouted as he pulled on his jeans before smirking a little at Steve.”Who’s grant?”he added after a moment before his eyes widened, staring at steve, for a moment so overwhelmed with information, he focused on the stupid stuff.”You finally had sex. I’m so proud.”he snickered before looking at Steve, smirking a little. “I’m always up for another mission.”

Grant smiled. "I like cuddles too. Especially with mommy and auntie Krys. Auntie Krys is very cuddly. You all spoil me rotten. I have a twin sister too, but she's sleeping right now." He said, smiling at his mother. He cuddled close to her kissing her cheek. "Its gonna be fine mommy. You'll adjust. You just need time." He said wisely, smiling.

"I only saw it about a minute or two before he appeared, bucky." She said, pouting back at him. She was mad at Steve for interrupting her sexy time. Steve blushed, then laughed at his friend. "That's exactly what you would say" he stated simply, and Krystal just chucked, walking out to greet Grant. She walked into the living area and grant glomped her. "Auntie!!" He exclaimed excitedly, and she just chuckled. "Hey there angel." She said with a smirk as she picked him up and sat him on her lap on the chair. "So, this must be weird for you, right Elena? Don't worry to much. It'll be okay." She smiled reassuringly as JJ walked in, not surprised at all to see Grant. He grinned widely at him. "Glad you're safe squirt. Been having nightmares of the future again, mom" he said, sitting next to her. Krystal just nodded. She understood that.

Elena looked at a loss for words, not even knowing what to say to the idea of having twins, this was just so weird. “You’re wise, for being young.”she teased a little.

“I did. I mean, it’s about time. Nearly 90 years overdue.”Bucky snickered as they walked out of the bedroom, smiling down at the boy, smirking at steve.”He looks like you.”he teased sitting down, looking at elena worriedly, moving to sit next to her, but letting steve sit on her other side.Elena nodded looking wide eyed before making a noise.”I’m so confused.”She muttered staring at the people around her. “Yea, and he keeps waking me up. It’s unplesant.”Tony sulked a little as he followed JJ into the room, looking a little amused though, ruffling grant’s hair.”Hey kid.”he said, having heard enough about JJ’s dreams, to just take this in stride.

"Uncle bucky says I get it from you, mommy." He said, smiling at her.

Steve smiles. "He does doesn't he? He's got serum in his blood too. He's a young one." Steve said with smile, looking to the people in the room before sitting next to elena. he didn't know if it would be apppropriate to put his arms around her at this stage, but Grant was looking at him almost expectantly. the child smiled as tony came in. "tony! tony tony tooony! were you and JJ hiding some sausage too?" he asked, looking up innocently as he smiled. krys just laughed. "he's obvoulsly very close with bucky and JJ, huh angel?" she said with a smirk, and Grant nodded. "yes auntie penguin! uncle bucky is like a second daddy." he said proudly, and steve smiled a bit. It was nice to know that bucky and he were still so close, even after having kids. krystal smiled. "alright elena, why don't you tell us what's up?" Krys asked, knowing tony wouldn't know what was happening. JJ's dreams weren't as detailed as her visions.

“Huh....what a interesting child. I mean, he’s got your version of the serum, Elena’s, along with Fae blood. Wonder what it’s going to be like.”Bucky muttered looking curious because despite what hydra had done to him, he was curious about just how the serums would interact with each other, not enough to ever experiment or anything, but he was still curious. Elena hunched a little looking lost and confused before letting out a startled laugh at Grant’s words. “...Yes. Yes I was. It was good, kid.”Tony said smiling slightly after a moment, because there was nothing to say to words like that, except that it was obvious the kid had spent to much time with someone. “Okay.”Elena sighed softly before she started to explain.

Krystal nodded. "It is an interesting mix, to be sure. Angel, would you mind if your auntie Krys borrowed a little blood?" She asked, and he shook his head, giggling. "Daddy said you'd ask that. He says to go for." He replied and Krystal smiled giddily. "Tony, can I borrow the lab?" She asked her eyes sparkling with ideas on how to experiment with the child's blood. Oh, she would have such fun. Grant smiled. "That's good tony. One of these days I'll learn that game." He said, not mentioning his cousins tony Jr and Jessica. JJ had told him that tony wouldn't handle that to well. Krystal smiled and gave bucky a kiss as she handed Grant to JJ, who he cuddled into. "Well, what do we all want for dinner? I was kinda thinking fake out takeout. Who wants me to make my famous Japanese food?" She asked, grinning wider. She wondered what buck would think of that.

“Go ahead. You’re to much of a mad scientist for me to stand in your way.”Tony said snickering a little before blushing ever so slightly. “You will, eventually.”He snickered. “Tony, don’t go teaching games to Grant.”Elena ordered making a face at him. “I think that ships already sailed.He knows about the game.”Bucky snickered before tilting his head at Krystal.”....You make japanese?”He said not quite sure what to think.

Krystal grinned widely. "Yay!" Was all she she said before chuckling at tony and Elena. "Steve would probably beat you up if you tried, tony." She said flatly, as Steve nodded, agreeing with both Krystal and Elena. Steve chuckled. "No, its just obvious he spends to much time with you." He said, and Grant grinned, nodding. "Uncle Bucky's like a second daddy" he exclaimed happily and Krys just smiled, then laughed. "Course I do. I've lived in japan most my life. Started out in Texas, moved to Tokyo, then when Steve was found, I moved back here. Make the transition easier on him." She said with a smile, as she put on an apron, not wanting to ruin her outfit. "So, everybody up for Japanese?" She asked, her smile wide. Steve nodded. "I so am Krys. You've gotten me addicted to that sashimi stuff you make." He said with a chuckle, mouth watering at the idea of it. Grant only nodded. "Mmm,, auntie penguin cooking! This is a rare treat. Usually the servants at the palace cook for us." He said smiling. JJ laughed, and patted his head. Grant was just to adorable.

Tony rolled his eyes, looking amused despite the threats.”So he would.”He snickered slightly. “Well, that makes sense.”Bucky said smiling slightly looking amused as he considered where she’d moved before nodding.”I haven’t had it in years.” “I’ve never at it.”Elena said looking interested at the idea of food. Before staring at her son, “...we live in a palace?”she said looking totally, utterly overwhelmed as she looked around her.

Krystal chuckled. "he sou would." she said before nodding and kissing bucky softly on the lips, and walking sexily into the kitchen. "oh, love, why don't we go to my mansion for a few days? call it an early honeymoon. we can sort out the black moon pretty easily. I have an idea of who it is, and he's deathly afraid of me. his little brother though, has a crush on me." she said nonchalantly getting out all the ingredients and making the food, and before they knew it, enough japanese food to feed a small army was in the dining room, along with plates and bowls for sup. "dinner! she called, smiling at everyone as she took off her apron. GRANT SMILED. 'yes. We all live in a palace in egypt with auntie krys and uncle bucky. auntie krys is queen. a dear friend of hers died and left her his kingdom." he said, smiling at his mother, and JJ just laughed. "yup, that's mom for you. poor uncle spike. she must've been devastated." he commented, hugging the small boy just cause.

“Hmmm, I could go with that. We could christen a whole new set of rooms....maybe stay away from poor steve, since mentioning ‘hiding the sausage’ scars his ears.”Bucky snickered trying not to worry to much. If she said it was easy, then it wouldn’t be to horrible then. Smiling slightly as they all settled at the table to eat, bucky looked at Elena worriedly, recognizing the tight features, he recognized that look, and that look just meant problems later. “Oh. We have a palace then...”elena said, sounding utterly out of her depth.

Krystal smirked. "My thoughts exactly, my sexy assassin." She said, sitiing at the table next to bucky. She kissed his cheek. JJ made a face. "Mommy, I know you're all happy to have dad back, but I so don't wanna know." He said with a chuckle, kissing tony softly. Two could play at this game. Krystal sighed a little. She knew what he was trying to do. Grant frowned a little. "Am I freaking you out? I'm a 6 year old. I don't really have a filter." He said with a sigh, frowning a little. He didn't like making his mommy uncomfortable.

Bucky grinned, smirking at his son a little. “Are you sure?I’m sure I’ve tried some things that you could learn from.” “Doesn’t it disturb you to think about your son playing games?”Elena said looking curious. “No, not really. I mean, I didn’t know him as a kid,”He said though his eyes were sad. “So its not as weird to think about.”bucky shrugged a little. Tony smiled a little kissing JJ back, smiling a little. “I don’t think it’s going to work JJ.”Tony muttered. “No, sweetheart. It’s okay. I know you don’t.”Elena said gently stroking Grant’s hair before settling back to eat.

JJ smirked a little. "Well, maybe you can tell me about those, but don't tell me you did them with mom, okay? Way to kinky, even for me." He grinned wider at that. Krystal squeesed Bucky's hand under the table and kissed his cheek. She could tell that though he didn't act like it, he regretted not knowing JJ. JJ smirked at his lover. "It will, give it time." He said, his tone much like an villain as he said it. Grant smiled at his mother. "Okay mommy. I just worry. JJ warned me you'd be this way, but being only 6, I don't really have much tact." He told her, smiling a little as his hair was stroked. Steve smiled and kissed Grant's head.. "its gonna be alright son. Everything will be normal for you soon." He reassured smiling at Grant.

“Hm, then I can’t tell you anything. Cause I do everything with your mother.”Bucky smirked, looking relaxed and amused even if there was a sadness in his eyes. “Way, way to kinky.”Tony agreed snickering a little before laughing. “You’d make a horrible supervillian.”he teased quietly. “I know. But I’m okay, Grant. I promise.”Elena said swallowing hard to stay calm and not upset the boy, smiling quietly at Steve, glad at least one of them was handling things well.

JJ laughed. "Its alright. Who knows, I may have tried it. Tony loves games" there was sexual edge to his voice, and Krystal twitched slightly. While she loved tony to death, she so did not want to know about their sex life, especially after almost having sex with the billionaire herself, though it was a long time ago. JJ nodded at his boyfriend as Grant smiled at Elena. "Okay mommy. If you say so." He replied, giving both his parents hugs before diving into his sashimi. Steve blushed a little. "Don't worry Elena, whatever happens, I've got your back" he told her, taking a bite of sushi.

Bucky winced twitching a little. “Okay. Enough.” “Did Barnes just end the sex talk?I didn’t think it was possible to embarrass him.”Tony snickered shaking his head a little even as he raised his eyebrows at Krystal, looking amused himself. “Okay.I wont worry.”Elena muttered as she ate, settling in to simply eat and watch the others, quiet for the whole meal, drifting mentally, looking a little tired and strained as she finished, sighing quietly as she leaned back in her chair. “Why don’t you go to bed, El?”Bucky said looking at her worriedly, taking in the tight features and strain, knowing the memories that were waiting under the surface. “No...I’m okay...”Elena said sleepily, looking up.

Krystal chuckled. "He prefers not to scar me, because I raised JJ." She said giving bucky a light kiss before looking concerned at Elena. "If you're tired sweetie, there's a nice soft bed for you." She said, sensing something was keeping her from sleeping. Krystal smiled. "Elena, you suffer from nightmares, am I correct?" She asked, just guessing at it. Grant smiled, knowing what his auntie was gonna do. "Just give me a few minutes. But I find it helps if someone's arms are around me as I sleep. Its a comfort thing. When I was younger, I used to have night mares of my best friend eyes being killed in defence of me, and bucky falling from the train. It was awful. I devised something that helped though. A mix of a little fae magic and moon medicine. You'll like it, and it should stop the nightmares." She said with a smile, looking every bit like a concerned mother. Krystal was a lot like a mother leopard, taking in any lost stray she can can find, cleaning them up anyway she could and ending them on their way. This one though she was more attached to, because bucky was. Steve blushed. "If you want you could sleep with me?" He offered, a lopsided yet innocent grin on his face.

Elena nodded a little looking a little wild as she looked at Krystal as she spoke. “N-no. I’m okay. I can sleep.” “El-” “Stop. No. I’m fine!”Elena scrambled to her feet and walked out of the room, bolting like she’d been trying not to all day. Finally overwhelmed with everything, and falling apart. Rubbing his fingers against his forehead, Bucky sighed softly as he tried to ignore the headache he was starting to get. Glancing up at Steve he grinned a little. “She’d probably let you fuss over her if you go catch up to her.”He said tilting his head. Knowing Elena well enough to know she wouldn’t let him fuss over her, cause he was her teacher along with adopted father, she didn’t want to disappoint him. She might let Steve bully her into sleeping. "Jarvis, keep the doors locked, no reason to let her actually leave the tower."tony ordered, worried that the woman would try to leave, and not wanting the upset woman to get away and lose herself in the city.

Krystal's rabbit ear like buns fell as if they were her ears, and her expression looked hurt. "Did I do something wrong, bucky? I just want want her to like me..." she said in a tone just a above a whisper, tears brimming in her icy blue eyes. Even though she knew Elena was just stressed over all this and didn't really mean it, she was feeling very off put. She just wanted the girl to like her. Steve nodded his head. "Okay buck." And he rushed off after her finding her easily while Grant staying with JJ. "They need some time. Can I sleep with one of you tonight?" He asked around the table as JJ just smiled. He was wise for his age. Jarvis piped up. "Already done Sir." He said, and you could hear the concern in the voice of the machine.

Bucky smiled quietly, sadly wrapping a arm around her shoulders, and drawing krystal in close to him.”No. And she does. She’s just...”he chewed on his lip, wondering if he could explain, should explain. “Come on. You’re not going to like this, but you should know.”he muttered standing, looking at Grant for a moment before relaxing at Tony’s next words. “Don’t worry. We got him. Go.”Tony smiled a little as he picked up grant. “Come on kid. We’ll go watch some movies.”he smiled as he walked out of the room. Bucky was quiet until him and krystal got to their rooms, looking a little upset. “Krystal... I slept for 70 years...more then I was awake. Being under ice disoriented me, messed me up. And elena was there, for everything. She watched them use my own need for rest, for sleep, and her own need to sleep against us....she wants to. I know she wants to trust you, us, but its hard.”he sighed because he wasn’t about to admit even he had issues trusting her while he was asleep, and he absolutely knew she’d never do anything to him. No wonder elena was freaking out.

“S-steve?”Elena stuttered startled as she realized he’d followed her down to the gym, looking up at the man anxious and worried, eyes wide, so near panic that it was amazing she was still thinking clearly really.

Back
Top Bottom