Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Majestic Tale of a Box and a Uniform (Starring Froggy and Nexs)

“Ah, thanks.” Nevada accepted the pain killers and the water gratefully, lifting herself into an upright position slowly before taking anything. The drink was nice and cool in her throat. Once everything managed to settle, she gave a nonchalant shrug while stretching her sore muscles. “Don’t apologize. I stuck my nose into business that wasn’t mine, and look where it got me...here. So there is no reason to feel bad about my getting hurt, or anything like that… Besides, it’s my business on that part. Your gratitude is accepted, though… so you have to buy me lunch one of these days. Got it?” Adopting a confident grin, Nevada reached for the dark robe offered, and pulled it over herself for whatever warmth it has to offer. “Okay, thanks… I might take a look, before I get off,” she told the Time Lord, a yawn threatening to break apart her words. “And okay, thanks… I just want to get home, and sleep…” H.G. grabbed her discarded Duster and button up vest...leaving the student and the uniform alone together.

“Nevada, I am sure you recall what I said to you earlier,” Jikan said, his gold eyes looking directly into hers. Nevada swallowed the lump in her throat, and tried not to blush or do anything embarrassing. Her lips turning into a scowl with his words, the girl pushed off the medicine table, wobbling while she regained her balance. “I know we wouldn’t have survived, if it wasn’t for you,” she told him point-blank. “I felt the power, and all that. Do you really think that’s a good way to convince a person to keep wearing you? Because of the power, because that is how they can survive? Hmph…” Nevada shook her head, adjusting the robe around herself. “Quite honestly… I don’t think an article of clothing would care if a person lived or died. The only reason you were worried was because of my blood, right?” The rumbling may have stopped, but the conversation was in no way close to being finished. If anything, it was just getting started. Her hands on her hips, Nevada looked at the uniform, not in the least bit bothered by what she said. It was her opinion, and she was going to stick to it, goddammit!

"No if you think the reason I was worried because I see you as a source of food you are mistaken." Jikan snapped back at Nevada. "I don't know why myself but I felt genuine fear you were going to die because I do not understand how to control this Time Jump ability." the Time Robe replied back before making an audible sigh despite the fact he does not breathe. "You do not wish to wear me I understand that." He replied before falling back onto the table. "Very well. Just leave me with H.G. then just remember...should you ever need me I will be here on a hangar somewhere inside this big blue box." Jikan said before going silent and not moving as if he was a regulgar piece of clothing now.

Nevada ran a hand over her face with a long sigh. To be perfectly honest...she didn’t know what to make of the uniform, or of its concern. An eye peeking out between her fingers, she considered her options carefully...and before too long, she just shook her head. “Alright… I’ll say that you were not worried because you see me as a source of food, or whatever. I remember hearing you yell out my name...you know, before I lost consciousness. I appreciate your worrying about me…” Cheeks taking on a light pink blush, which was liable to turn darker given the situation, she picked up the uniform with both hands gently. “I won’t leave you with H.G. either… I just...I don’t feel right about that.” Her fingers held onto the shoulders of the uniform while she looked for what to say next.

“Honestly… I do, and I don’t want to wear you,” Nevada said point-blank. “You expose a lot of my body, and that...that I don’t like. However… I feel...weird, wearing you...like...like I’m safe, or something.” Blushing now a dark red, she scowled and looked elsewhere. “So you need to just stop with all this melodramatic crap, and all that.” With a nod, Nevada turned to face the uniform, for a moment looking torn...before she leaned forward, kissing underneath where his eye is at. “That’s for worrying about me… that’s it!” she told him, before scowling again. “And you’re coming with me back home...alright? I think it’d be better if we just talk, rather than be forced into this whole situation together…”

Hearing Nevada wanted him made Jikan's eyes brighten slightly. Which widened even further when Nevada kissed under the scarf that served as his eyes. "Oh...um...." the uniform stuttered. "Yes I think that would be best if we just talk." He agreed. "However I suggest you find some more fitting attire for the walk back to your home then that robe." Jikan said pointing one of his sleeves at said piece of clothing. "If you do not want to wear me I will understand. After all after seeing how impressive the interior to this vessel is I would take H.G. up on her offer for some free clothes myself." The uniform chuckled slightly.

Meanwhile in the Control Room H.G. was busy standing in front of the screen showing the picture of Issin Matoi. 'We are here for the Life Fibers' The Nestines Concsiouness words ringing through the Time Lord's mind as she played with the thread she pulled from Gamagrooi's uniform. "First the mess at the Academy...then the Nudist giving away a uniform that can jump a second forward in time, then the Autons..." she said while waiting for Nevada to emerge so H.G. could relocate the TARDIS elsewhere and away from notice.

“You’re probably right, about wearing something more fitting.” Nevada felt exposed in the robe, even with every inch of her skin hidden from view. After setting Jikan back down on the medicine table, she wrapped the robe more tightly about herself, and thought over his words. “I don’t want to owe H.G. anything, though… I mean, I might not have many clothes myself, since I’ve grown a lot lately...but I’m not gonna...you know…take H.G.’s clothes or anything…” The TARDIS’ interior may be impressive, and it might not be a big deal to the Time Lord...but it would to her. “Um… You don’t...have to, if you don’t want to, or… whatever… I was just thinking I could wear you, at least until I reach my house…” Blushing red yet again, the girl ran a hand through all those brown curls, trying not to draw attention to her embarrassment.

“If you’re not okay with that, it’s fine. I’ll go look through the Wardrobe, and see what I can find that fits.” Nevada began turning to leave, the robe flapping and revealing a bit of her legs. Of course she didn’t look her best -given everything and the blood- but the girl wasn’t bad-looking, with or without any of that. Her fingers played with the hilt of the Katana, already imagining it as two blades instead of one...and wondering how much better it’d be.

"Wait wait wait!" Jikan suddenly said hopping off of the table and scooting over to her. "I..I would not mind if you wore me to your home Nevada." The Time Robe said "I'm an outfit I am meant to be worn after all...even if I am not the best looking one out there." he joked before his golden eyes looked back up at her. "Just let me revert back to my dormant mode so it will be easier to wear me" he said while pulling himself up onto the same chair H.G. discarded her coat previously before a shimmering glow engulfed him and returned to a regular sailor top and the skirt with suspenders. "Ready when you are." He said

Nevada gave a small nod, not sure what words would come out if she opened her mouth. All this was still so...weird. When the girl woke up this morning, she never imagined that she’d be talking to clothes...or rather, a sailor uniform, or would have to fight a small army of plastic men. “You...You know… You don’t look...you know...bad or anything…” she found herself saying, heat making another appearance along her cheeks. “I...um, I think you’d be cute...on the right person…” A person more confident in her body than I am, probably… Red lingering from the previous blush, and being made darker by a fresh wave, the girl picked up the uniform and unhooked the suspenders.

First she put on the skirt, the material traveling up her thighs until the waistband fit snugly around her waist. Once that was done, Nevada picked up the blouse, and threw it on over her head. A little bit of adjusting, and with a click, she was done. Her hair was a curly mess, but that’ll be remedied once she’s home and taking a shower. “A shower…” she murmured, a thought occurring to her. “I bet you’re feeling tired...or something like it...just like I am… I wonder if you’d like a bath, too…” Maybe I should consider ironing him… The thought going round and round in her head, she considered throwing the robe on over Jikan, not sure if she should or not. It was still a chilly night outside, after all.

"Thank...you" Jikan said as Nevada said he would look cute on the right person. "I think I look best on you." He added quietly as Nevada began to put him on. "I am not sure about baths....." Jikan said "I've never had one before...." The uniform admitted. "Though I can give it a try with the washing machine..." The uniform said apprehensively "Just not the dryer please " he said as they left the medical bay. "I'd rather not be tossed inside something that is going to spin me around while its hot inside." Jikan said as they approached the control room hearing H.G talking to someone.

"Don't worry I assure you I am fine Brigadier." H.G. said holding a corded phone to her ear as she walked back and forth in front of the console to which the phone was connected. "I am not even in England right now working on something independently that has no connection to UNIT.....no I did not hack your files....again. " H.G sighed leaning against the console. "Look I am not involved OK I swear.......alright yeah.....goodbye" H.G. said turning back around hanging up the phone to see both Nevada and Jikan standing in the room. "How long were you there?" She asked

“You do realize that it’d be pretty much the same inside the washing machine...right?” Nevada began heading down the hallway, robe still grasped within her hand. “The only difference is that...you will be spun around in hot or cold water, instead of no water at all. Really...I was just thinking of washing you by hand...and later on, maybe...you know… with ironing. We’ll see when we get to that point, though, because you’ll know better what you’d like, after seeing it and all.” Passing by the fitness gym, the luxurious swimming pool, dojo, the library, and the walk-in wardrobe, Nevada caught the last half of a conversation as she entered the room that held all the controls.

Brown meeting brown, Nevada gave a little shrug, and leaned against the doorway. Though she felt a lot better than she did earlier, she felt a little weak, so wasn’t gonna try and push things too much. “Not very long… I just heard enough to look at you in a new light… I mean, I never thought you’d be the sort of person to hack into another person’s files.” Chuckling lowly, she shook her head, and walked further into the room. “I’m not too far away from home, right?” she asked, deciding not to ask any questions...tonight. It’s been a long day already. “I’m gonna take...Jikan home with me, if that’s alright with you. Um...he owes me, for ripping off my other school uniform,” the girl said, a little embarrassed and making an excuse for the sudden change of heart.

"Yep" H.G. said leaning against the console and pointing towards the doors. "We are about a block away from your manor." She said turning and fiddling with the controls on the console. "Once you are off I am going to move my TARDIS somewhere else a little more...discreet since the Autons found it earlier" she said before hearing Nevada say she was taking Jikan home with her. "Alright" she said with a smile. "He's not mine anyway since I am a little old for a sailor outfit. Besides he looks cuter on you anyway." She said with a wink as Jikan's eyes averted the Time Lord's "See you tommorow in class" she said.

Once Nevada exited the bulb on top of the Police Box would begin to slowly flash followed by the wheezing noise while the TARDIS began to fade in and out before vanishing. "She is definitely an odd one" Jikan said blinking before looking up at Nevada. "Let's get going...I am curious about how being ironed feels...." He said as they departed for the mansion. However as they neared Nevada's home something was definitely not right. Signs of intrusion were present the front door was kicked down, furniture turned over leading upstairs to her mother's bedroom . As Nevada entered the room she would find clear signs of a struggle and no sign of her mother at all. The one thing that was clear however was the torn Goku Uniform laying on the floor.

Nevada rolled her eyes. “You may be a little old for a sailor outfit, but that doesn’t mean you have to lie about him looking cute on me…” she grumbled under her breath, already turning to leave. “See ya tomorrow…” With a wave thrown over her shoulder, the girl left the strange police box, sticking around just long enough to see the bulb flash...and it fade before vanishing completely. “I have to agree with you… H.G. is definitely strange…” A cool breeze playing with the ends of her hair, she began walking towards the mansion, all the while humming a tune. Her hands ran over the skirt, keeping it down so that the breeze couldn’t reveal anything.

“Ah...I’d say the iron would probably feel good, for you at least. It would be like...stepping out into warm sunshine, though I’m only thinking that.” Nevada pressed a hand to the nearest oak tree, feeling the rough bark against her palm, and when she lifted her eyes… the brown pair widened, shock adding a metallic taste to the back of her mouth. “Mom…?” she called out softly, stepping over the front door, and stepping gingerly around turned-over furniture. “Mom?” No response came, faint or otherwise. There was clear signs of a struggle, however...what really confused her was the torn Goku Uniform, laying amidst a massive pile of fallen books. “Did...the Academy do this…?” she wondered out loud, grabbing it and lifting it so she could see better. Shadows fell over her eyes when she bent her head, giving her a rather sinister look. “Tomorrow… Tomorrow, I’ll find out for sure…”

Right now, I can’t do anything… I’m weak, I’m tired...and I hate to say this, but I’m in no condition to fight… I have to wait, for now. Nevada drew in a deep breath, anger still flaring up in her chest. “Come, Jikan… Do you still want that bath?” she asked, now heading upstairs, the Goku Uniform hanging limply from her hand.

"I do however..." Jikan said his eyes wide scanning every dark corner they passed he could feel the tension within the air pass through the stitching that composed his entire form. From the hem of the skirt that served as the lower portion of his body all the way up to the shoulders of his top blouse section . "I do not think it is safe if we remain here Nevada. If they came here for your mother they may return later for you due to you not being home...someone may be near even as we speak." Jikan said in a quiet whisper audible enough only for Nevada to hear. If the Academy was indeed behind this break in they may wish to acquire Nevada as well regardless if the young girl was indeed involved in whatever they seemed fit to capture her mother in the first place. "We cannot find were H.G. disappeared too and you are in no condition for combat at all. Do you know anywhere that would be safe for us to lay low for the night?" Jikan inquired as his sense of sight and sound were currently in full use to ensure that no one would jump his wearer on his watch In fact his entire form tensing to the point it would feel as if Jikan was a stiffer outfit than previously to Nevada.

It was definitely not safe to remain in the house not right now. The city may be busy cleaning up the mess from the Auton attack but it would still be highly probable that potential burglars and criminals would be indulging in this state of panic. Right now burglary along with other common crimes of looting were more probable than ever especially if the house appeared to be an open target with the front door kicked clean off of its hinges.

“Jikan, do you see anyone here?” Nevada gestured towards the rest of the house, and all the destruction that was left behind by whoever came. “I really doubt there is anybody waiting to capture me. If there was...that person would have come out by now, and snatched me up. It’s easy to tell that I am in no condition to fight...given how slowly I’m moving, and by all the blood. Um...you...you know...thanks for the concern, but there’s no need. We’ll be safe here...don’t worry.” The girl’s hand, slender, delicate even, despite everything she does on a daily basis, stroked the fabric right underneath his golden eye. It was more instinct than conscious thought...but it was the gesture that really counted. “We will stay on our guard, just in case...I don’t think Satsuki’s little minions are gonna come, though.” Both hands now brushing over the skirt, she noticed how stiff the uniform was now...and frowned slightly. “You’re right, we can’t find H.G., at least not until tomorrow morning… Hey, are you feeling… well, okay? You feel awfully stiff on me…” That said, the girl turned into the bathroom -which was surprisingly still intact- and paled at the sight of her reflection. “Why didn’t anyone tell me I looked this bad?” she murmured, leaning forward.

Her features were gaunt under the light, the skin pale like paper… even her eyes looked too dark for her face. Nevada noticed the crimson blood that stained her skin just about everywhere, and frowned yet again. “Yeah… I definitely think I need to take a bath tonight…” A hand reaching out to close the door, she ran a hand through her thick curls, sending several tumbling over her shoulders. Gently she pulled Jikan off over her head, though not without unsnapping the suspenders first. “For your bath, it’ll probably be easier if I just wash you in the sink...or do you have another preference?” she asked, breasts in full view whenever she bent down to pull off the skirt.

Hearing Nevada mention how stiff he was did Jikan finally notice the change and forced himself to loosen back up into the softer material she was familiar with. "Sorry about that must be my own nerves as well...its been a very busy day for both of us." he sighed as Nevada began removing the top section that consisted of Jikan, "I don't know lets try the sink for tonight." Jikan said as he attempted to look up at her from his spot on the sink where she had discarded him watching her strip out of the skirt portion of his body. "You know..if it means anything." Jikan began watching her.

"Despite the blood and your skin paler than when we first met...your still very pretty." Jikan said. "Though I am not sure what that opinion is worth since I have only known several faces in my short lifetime inlcuidng you, H.G., Issin Matoi,....and my brother...." he said as his eyes trailed down remembering the black and red outfit that was created as well before his eyes suddenly darted back up. "Wait my brother should have still been down in the basement of Matoi's home. I remember him saying that I would go someone and the other would remain there.....H.G. didn't have him with her." he realized his eyes widening.

Nevada turned on the warm water, making sure it wasn’t too hot before letting the sink fill. “It’s fine. You’re right, it has been a busy day for us… and, uh… this is...this is your first time having a bath, so just let me know if there is anything you like, anything you don’t...that sort of thing…” Picking up the soap, she wondered if he’d be okay with her using it...but decided to wait, and introduce him to it a little bit at a time. Her skin prickled, feeling his golden gaze watching her...and honestly, the girl didn’t know what to make of it. Jikan’s next words really surprised the teenager, however. Her dark brown eyes growing wide, she tried to hide the blush already creeping along her cheeks, and rolled her eyes.

“Your concept of ‘pretty’ must be very different from a person’s concept,” Nevada told the sailor uniform, resting her elbows on the counter and slowly letting it sink into the water. Careful not to let the water go as high as his eyes, she gently rubbed the skirt portion of his body, the water turning pink while time went on by. “Um… If H.G. didn’t find your brother in the basement… that probably means he found his own person to be worn by,” she pointed out, not paying any attention to her own body around him for once. Her breasts straining against the bra, almost begging to be released -it was too small, after all- she continued rubbing, before adding just a little bit of soap to the water. “Might be that Ryuko girl, if he looks anything like you.”

Jikan released what sounded like a long sigh as the water slowly sank into his stitching. "Oh this feels niiiice." the uniform cooed as his eyes were slowly sliding shut. The gentle scrubbing soothing and relaxing to the uniform as he became even softer than before thanks to his wearer's efforts. "Perhaps..however I am not entirely certain that girl did locate my brother...she was not living with her father to my understanding." Jikan pointed out. "I just hope that wherever my brother is...he's alright." he added before shivering a bit from the inclusion of the soap. "Thank you Nevada...if I had known a bath would be this amazing...I would have begged to be thrown in the sink after awakening." Jikan said happily as his eyes beamed with relaxing joy. "I just wish I could return the favor to you." he said

Meanwhile in a abandoned warehouse deep within the heart of the slums sat a familiar blue police box against the derelict wall. H.G. was busy leaning against the console as she glared at the screen in front of her with a picture of Issin Matoi's daughter continuously running a search. "Nothing..." H.G. said as for the third conclusive time the search was inconclusive. Something was not right, man dies six months ago then his daughter also vanishes from the world without even a recorded death? In fact its as if following her father's death....she vanished from existence itself. The second outfit was not in the basement of her former home so H.G could only assume that the young girl had it as a form of inheritance but what had happen to them both? "So Ryuko Matoi..." H.G. said looking at the screen "What is your part in all of this?" She asked herself.

“Hm…” Nevada continued to gently wash the uniform, her fingers going up the skirt and towards the suspenders. “While that may be true...anything could have happened six months ago. Isshin Matoi could have called his daughter, or someone he trusted, to keep your brother until the time was right. I mean...you said earlier that you would meant to bond with someone whose blood...would be able to release you from your sleep, right? I’m not saying we are meant to work together...or anything like that, but don’t you think he would have made some kind of...precautions, to make sure that he wouldn’t fall into the wrong hands?” Really, it was just a thought...however, it was a well-thought out one nonetheless. Her fingers finished with the suspenders, the digits crept up to where Jikan’s blouse began, and started washing there gently. A little more soap was added to the water, making bubbles form on the water’s surface. When she heard his comment, a laugh burst forth from Nevada, the musical sound bouncing off the walls around the two. “Oh, don’t worry about returning the favor… I’m about to take a bath myself, so there’s no need.”

Nevada was about to move up higher, when her fingers paused. “Ah…close your eyes. I don’t know if soap in the eyes will hurt you or not, like it does us...but I don’t think it’s a good idea to find out.” Once he did close those gold eyes, she gently rubbed her fingers over the scarf, careful not to rub too hard or anything. “Just wait until you get ironed...I bet you’ll really love that. It’s...hot, and get all your wrinkles out. I’ll wait until I’m done with my bath first, though.” Finished with his bath, she cupped some water in her hands, and let the water fall over the soaked uniform, to wash out the soap. “There we go… How was that?” she asked, drying her hands on a nearby towel. A hanger hanging off the door knob, from the uniform she wore that morning, she slid Jikan onto it, and hung him over the bath tub.

"It is possible" Jikan mused at Nevada's suggestion towards his brother's fate. "In honesty I would not be surprised if the man that held me prior to our meeting also held him but refrain from relinquishing him based on certain parameters created by Issin Matoi himself." the Time Robe said before sighing as more soap filled the sink. "No more talking..more cleaning.." he said as he would feel as soft as silk now in Nevada's hands.

Upon the request to close his eyes he blinked in confirmation. "Alright though while I doubt it would hurt since I am nothing but clothing I would rather not test it either." He said feeling the school girl's hands rub gently over the scarf that served as his eye sockets. Hearing the mentioning of ironing did Jikan hum in approval. "So far I have enjoyed this bath...an ironing sounds like a trip to what you humans call a spa." He said with a chuckle as Nevada finished cleaning him before her question made his eyes beam with satisfaction. "I enjoyed that Nevada you have my thanks." He said happily his eyes closing in delight as Nevada hung him on a hangar over the bathtub. "Wait you intend to leave me hanging over the tub while you bathe?" He asked skeptically wondering if she was doing it because she still mainly considered him just clothing.

Nevada ran her hands over the wet material, before casting that dark brown gaze of hers up towards him. "I can't have you dripping onto the floor while I'm taking my bath, now, can I?" she asked, placing both hands on her hips and giving him a look. "I would hang you over the sink...however, there's nothing there to hang you off of. Is there a problem with that?" That said, she turned around, a hand reaching back to unhoook her bra...the white straps slipping off her shoulders and the rest following suit.

"Besides...it's not that big of a deal if you are there," Nevada threw out, placing her bra on the sink's counter. All the newly exposed skin was cream with a hint of rose essence, smooth and untarnished. When she turned back around, though...that revealed a jagged scar that goes from her right shoulder, down between her breasts, and ended at her left hip. Both of her thumbs hooked into her panties, tugging the material down until the white pooled around her ankles. Unbeknowst to her, her nipples hardened upon release, the rosy pair turning darker and more noticeable. The girl's legs were long and slender, just toned enough to tell that she had a history of running. Her hips narrow, her stomach flat... she was definitely a lovely sight, despite everything. After making sure she had a towel nearby, she began filling the tub with hot water, and sat on the bath tub's edge to wait.

"Sound logic." Jikan said listening to Nevada's reasoning as she stripped out of her undergarments. "I have no problem Nevada rest assured." the uniform said relaxing comfortably from the hanger he was suspended on over the bathtub. Once Nevada turned back around however she would find the time robe was once again lost in his thought. "What exactly are your intentions for tomorrow Nevada?" Jikan suddenly asked once the tub was filled with water. "If the Academy is truly behind the kidnapping of your mother how do intend to confront them?" he asked.

"Despite the abnormal and erratic behavior......I think it may be best if you speak to Professor Wells first before you attempt to find answers on your own." Jikan suggested. "She may have some form of invaluable insight that could aid you. A Time Lord for an ally is something that you do not want to miss the chance on." he said

“Mm…” Nevada slowly sank into the steaming hot water, the heat already working on her sore muscles. Once she was fully submerged, the girl leaned her head back, strands of chestnut brown touching the water and darkening from the contact. “Honestly...I don’t know what I’m gonna do,” finally came her reply, after a little while of thought. “I want to stroll right up to Satsuki...and demand that she give Mom back...but I know that isn’t the way to go…” Her fingertips playing with the water, causing ripples to erupt from every touch, she opened one eye and looked up at the dripping uniform. There was a curious look in the brown depths...one that didn’t exactly have a name. “I think you’re right, though… I shouldn’t shrug having H.G. as an ally…”

Another minute slipped past, and after dunking her head underneath the water, Nevada ran her fingers through the damp locks...and frowned. “Oh no, I left that new bottle of shampoo underneath the sink…” she noted, her eyes cutting across the space she’d have to walk. The water was too warm, though...and she didn’t want to freeze. Her lips in a displeased frown, she leaned on the bath tub’s edge, trying to see if she could just reach across...only to be met with failure. “Damn…” the girl whispered, water drops trailing down every inch of exposed skin there was.

"I wish I could help." Jikan said stretching his sleeves out. "But I am a little hung up on something at the moment." the Time Robe said amusingly. "I rather enjoyed that pun." he added with closed eyes before they returned to Nevada not caring if she was naked. After all he was an outfit that had already been worn by the young girl. "Apologies it was the perfect opportunity." He said with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Soon the night would drift by and herald in the coming of the morning sun. Which also meant yet another wave of bustle and chaos within Honno City as the students scrambled to board car cars leading up to the Academy. "So..." Jikan began as Nevada walked down the street along with the other students to the nearest cable car stop. "I hope you are aware that there is a very strong probability that every single person with a Goku Uniform....will more than likely try to attack you." he said as they boarded the car.

Nevada stepped onto the cable car with the other students of Honnouji Academy, shuffling towards the back so no one could hear their conversation. “Yeah… I figured there was a good possibility,” came her murmured reply. “If Satsuki kidnapped Mom, because of… well, whatever she may know, or can do… there’s a good chance she’ll come after me, just to get me out of the way.” Her hands sliding into the jacket she wore over Jikan, she cast her gaze out over Honno City...noticing the massive differences between districts. It wasn’t long before she yawned, her mouth stretching wide to supply oxygen to her sleepy brain.

“Wish I could have grabbed me something to eat…” Nevada commented out loud, her stomach growling as though to agree. There was a bit of movement off to her right, only for a breakfast sandwich to be offered to her. “H-Here… You can...You can have it…” came a distinctly male voice. Nevada looked from the offered sandwich to the young man, trying to remember his name. I think it’s Kendrick… she thought, leaning back against the wall. “Uh...no, it’s okay…” she told him, with a shrug. “It’s my own fault I didn’t wake up earlier enough…”

“No, I insist!” came Kendrick’s reply, his eyes peeking up through a veil of black. He was nice enough, what with black hair that barely touched the tops of his shoulders, and dark, almost chocolate brown eyes. His uniform indicated that he was a No-Star, though unlike many other students, his uniform was neat and pressed. “I have...I have two...so it will not be a bother...if you take one…” Now blushing red, he pressed the sandwich into her hand, and gave a shy smile. Nevada blinked, not quite sure what to say. “Uh...thanks…” she finally managed, giving him a smile in return. “That was really nice of you.”

Unaware of the boy’s feelings, Nevada climbed off the car, already biting into the egg, sausage, and cheese sandwich that was given to her. “Alright…” she mumbled around the bite, “I need you to help me keep an eye out on things...okay, Jikan?”

Jikan hummed in thought at Nevada's words before chuckling at her yawning and statement concerning her appetite. The uniform was about to comment on it before hearing someone offer her some food. By the sounds of it, the person in question was a young boy probably around Nevada's own age based on the little he could see from underneath Nevada's jacket. His eyes narrowed slightly seeing the boy smile and blush once Nevada finally gave in and accepted the sandwich. Why did a young boy offering food to Nevada irk him slightly? It was odd to say the least, despite being created as a piece of clothing, Jikan possessed the knowledge and understanding of a human. Was that the reason why he was feeling this burning pit of distaste in his stitching. Was he jealous because despite his new partnership with Nevada he couldn't help her and some other boy was paying attention to her?

Regardless Jikan was pulled out of his conflict by the mention of his wearer needing his eyes to scan the area. "Hmmm? Oh certainly" he responded returning his attention to the area around them. It wasn't long before the faint sounds of the tennis team practicing were heard followed by the muffled groans of pain from nearby. "Nevada...I can barely see something out of the corner of my eyes that are not covered occurring over at the Tennis courts." he said where sure enough the young school girl would be greeted by the sight of her friend Norikio tied to a post while the Tennis Team continuously launched Tennis Balls at her.

Meanwhile H.G. sat with one of her legs crossed over the other with her hands in her lap as the Principal to the school was sitting nervously behind his desk. "Ms. Wells...please I am begging you." The middle aged man said as the light reflected off his head from his receding hairline. "I understand your desire to protect the students but it is out of our hands when it comes to Lady Satsuki...she-"

"Excuse me." H.G. said slightly annoyed raising her hand to silence the trembling man. "First it is Professor Wells. Second, why are you bending backwards for a student when you are in charge of this facility to begin with?" she challenged as said principal quickly rubbed his head with a handkerchief.

"Her mother Raygo Kiryuin is member of the Board of Directors here at Honnojui Academy. That makes Lady Satsuki the lord and master of this school." he said "Please I appreciate the concern you showed for the students including the one who perished yesterday but Lady Satsuki is already in a foul mood from the plastic men that attacked her city last night...wait where are you going?" the Principal asked as H.G. headed for the door before turning to give the man a disappointed look.

"I am going to go and get ready for my class this morning and afternoon 'Principal' " Saying the title with disdain in her voice. "We can finish this conversation later....after you grow a spine and not bow down to a student." She said before turning as her coat billowed behind while she took her leave with the Principal remaining behind gaping at her.

“Mm…” Nevada took another bite of the breakfast sandwich, all while scanning the area. Her brown curls were pulled back into a low ponytail, which brought out little details of her face no one would spot at first glance. Last night’s bath washed away all the blood painting her skin red, and helped the fatigue that began to set into her bones. In comparison to yesterday...she looked a great deal better. “This is delicious…” she murmured, looking down at the sandwich while chewing. “I wonder if his mother made this or something…” Her thoughts were immediately drawn to her own mother...and of how the woman used to cook huge, extravagant breakfasts every Sunday morning, enough where they could eat leftovers for almost a week after the fact; how her hand felt on her forehead, when she was burning with fever, and almost a thousand other little things she used to take for granted. Don’t worry, Mom… I’m gonna get you back… Nevada thought with a determined frown, finishing off the sandwich before casting her eyes around again.

Brown eyes zeroed in on the tennis courts, only to widen with shock when she finally processed the situation. “Noriko!” Nevada called out, immediately running forward to help the girl. What has she done this time…? she thought, jumping between her and the Tennis club. Several balls hit against her back, and against the Katana sheathed across her back, however she tried to pay them no mind. Her fingers worked at the tight ropes, before she managed to rip them clean off. “Nevada!” Noriko said happily, leaping forward to give the girl a tight hug. Nevada laughed awkwardly...patting her back before directing her attention to everyone else around them. Her eyes narrowed.

The Tennis Club President was a tall, lean girl, with long blonde pigtails and a...monocle over one eye? Her uniform was a prim white tennis outfit, though with Two-Stars evident. Oh great… Here we go, so early in the morning… Nevada thought, frowning. “Hey! What’s the big deal, ganging up on one girl, and hitting her over and over again with tennis balls?” she yelled, shoving both hands into her pockets while making sure to stand between Noriko and everyone with a racket.

“Nevada! What happened to your uniform?!” Noriko asked rather unexpectedly, taking Nevada by surprise when she tugged off the jacket covering the living uniform. “Ooh! This one’s nice, yet he shows a lot! When did you become an exhibitionist?” Noriko poked the other girl’s belly teasingly, making Nevada yelp and blush a dark shade of red. “I’m not an exhibitionist!” she cried out, now trying to hide her exposed midriff with her hands.

Kendrick, having followed Nevada -seeing as how he was going to the same destination- blush rather profusely himself, and averted his eyes from the glorious sight before him. I can’t believe she’d wear such a thing...and to school! he thought, glancing up and studying every inch he could of the girl. It’s also hard to believe that she’s standing up against the Tennis Club… Everyone knows Omiko is a bit...crazy when it comes to tennis… His palms sweaty, he joined the crowd that was already starting to gather, though he managed to get up front.

Red-faced, Nevada brushed her friend aside, and cleared her throat. “You have no right to-” Interrupted by a poke on her shoulder, she looked at Noriko again, this time slightly annoyed. “Nevada… I missed practice yesterday, this is only punishment,” she announced, indicating all the gathered tennis players. “I had to help Dad…” Nevada scowled, her eyes narrowing. “That is still no reason to be pummelled by balls!”

Back
Top Bottom