Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Majestic Tale of a Box and a Uniform (Starring Froggy and Nexs)

Sitting down with her legs hanging over the entrance H.G. pushed herself off into the darkness below. "Geronimo!" H.G. shouted as she fell and landed into a large bundle of clothes and rolled down to the ground with an 'oof'. Getting back up on her feet H.G. dusted the dirt off of her attire before pulling her screwdriver out and increasing the light's intensity. Green faint light bouncing off of every corner every wall giving H.G. a semi clear view of the room. "Oh great every woman's worst nightmare...." H.G. said amused looking at the giant piles of clothes scattered about. "Clothes...nothing but clothes as far as the eyes can see." she said with a small laugh.

Outside with Nevada while the wind gently blew did Jikan finally break his silence. "Nevada I would like to apologize to you" he said his eyes looking up at her from underneath the coat. "For jumping you in my fit of blood lust. It is unfair for you to be bound to keep me because I ask of it. If you wish to be free of me so be it." He said sadly. "I just request that you leave me with the Time Lord. She will not be able to wear me but it will be better than being left somewhere else." Jikan added. "Just take me off whenever your ready.." he added.

Once Nevada replied however was a sound heard in the distance. "Nevada quick hide." Jikan whispered. For the noises became louder as seven Autons emerged from the woods approaching the ruins of the Matoi residence all. Moving through the ruins the Autons were picking up the faint signal of H.G.'s sonic screwdriver.

H.G. groaned as she pulled herself back up through the trapdoor only to be greeted by the sight of the Autons all aiming their weapons at her. "Oh..." she said as the Autons grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up. "H.G. Wells located." one of the Autons said in an electronic voice. "You will tell us the location of the Kamui at once." it said as H.G. gave the plastic man a confused look. "The what? If you are talking about the package 'fraid I traded it for some fish and chips." she said "Very hard to get them in this country." she added with a smirk before the Autons pushed her forward. "You will come with us." it said pushing her out of the mansion. "Secure the TARDIS until transport." The head Auton said as two remained behind while the others hauled the Time Lord away.

“Apology accepted.” Nevada felt the uniform’s eyes looking up at her from underneath the coat, but didn’t meet that golden gaze. “From what I can tell...if you could have helped it, you wouldn’t have jumped me...so...it’s okay. Don’t worry about it… I just don’t know… I just don’t know if I can wear you, alright?” Her cheeks dusted with light pink, she forced her eyes up to the sky, and swallowed the lump that had lodged itself in her throat. “Besides… I don’t believe that you were meant to be worn by me, or that I was meant to be worn by you… or whatever it is you said. It doesn’t make any sense.” You also expose waaay too much skin for my liking… she thought, not bothering to say that part out loud. There was just no point in doing so.

Nevada opened her mouth, about to say something else, when a sound caught her attention. The uniform whispered to hide, and the girl did so without protest. It wasn’t long until seven Autons emerged from the woods, approaching the ruins of the Matoi residence. “Crap, H.G. Wells…” she murmured herself. “Those things are going after her…” I have to do something...I can’t just let them snatch her up… Her mind set, the girl ventured forth behind the plastic men, making sure to keep quiet, and keep an eye out for a potential weapon.

The Autons grabbed H.G. Wells by the shoulders and pulled her up through the trapdoor. “H.G. Wells located,” one said in an electronic voice. “You will tell us the location of the Kamui at once,” it voiced next. Of course she replied with a smart remark, only to be rewarded with a harsh push forward. “You will come with us.” Nevada bit her lip, eyes darting back and forth while she considered her options.

Actually, my options are pretty limited… Nevada found a sturdy limb, and picked it up, testing its weight in the palm of her hand. My options…? Fight, or not fight… I’m sure as hell not running away from these plastic knuckleheads, so I guess just the second option. Fingers wrapping around the limb, she followed the Autons keeping the professor captive, leaving two others in their wake. After putting a good distance between them and the mansion, she decided to make a move. Ready or not, here I come… Like a ninja she snuck up behind one Auton, brought her arms back...and hit the thing on the back of the head with a solid smack. It paused, turning around to face her...obviously not fazed. Okay...Plan B… Nevada thought, dropping the limb and pulling a fist back...the curled ball surging forward.

Nevada recoiled as pain shot through every individual finger, curses rolling off her tongue while she curled, her hand pressed against her stomach. That was a bad idea… That was a really, really bad idea… Her hand throbbing, she bought it out, seeing that she broke the knuckles. At least she wasn’t bleeding, so it was either stress fractures, or broken bones that are not too serious.

The Auton stumbled back slightly from the punch Nevada delivered but remained unharmed. Instead of responding the plastic machine rose its hand up as it's gun activated ready to shoot Nevada down in cold blood. "Wait!" H.G.'s British voice broke out halting the Auton who turned to face her. "What do you think your doing plastic man?" she snapped at it.

"This being attempted to harm this unit the punishment is death." the Auton said as H.G. rolled her eyes at its statement. "Don't you know any better? That is my companion of course!" H.G. quickly said despite the fact they have technically only known each other for a little bit less than eight hours. "If you kill her then I am afraid you will be all out of luck finding this Kamui thingamajig of yours." she made up on the fly. It was a really good thing these standard Autons held little to no intelligence otherwise they would have figured out Jikan was underneath H.G.'s duster covering Nevada.

Looking back at Nevada for a moment then to H.G. the Auton grasped Nevada's shoulder and forcefully pulled her along. "You will come with us then Companion." The Auton said. "You will answer the Nestine Concsious questions or you will be destroyed." The Auton said as H.G. could not help but laugh slightly. "For Autons you lot sound more like Daleks without the Exterminate part...did you guys take the wrong evil alien class?" She said only for one to hit her in the stomach knocking both the wind and her smart attitude out of her. However H.G. did manage to look back up and wink at Nevada. It was perfect these Autons were taking them to the Nestine Consious and since Nevada still had her coat...hopefully she still had that vial in it.

Nevada cursed under her breath, adrenaline and fear surging throughout every inch of the girl's body. Her hand throbbing, she gave the Auton a rather impressive glare, one that could have easily melted the plastic off its structure. At least it's just my left hand... she thought with an inkling of relief. Otherwise, I'd really be in trouble... Her muscles tensing, those dark brown eyes focused on the gun pointed straight at her, trying to think of what another bright idea...one that’ll preferably get both her and H.G. out of this situation.

“Death, huh? It’s pretty sad that you feel threatened by a little girl…” Nevada sneered, folding the duster coat carefully so nobody could see the uniform. Her fingers trembled slightly...but other than that, there was no indication of her nerves. Of course there was little signs, biologically...however, only Jikan knew of those signs. After brushing several threads of hair out of her eyes, she placed both hands on her hips, only to blink at H.G.’s words. What the hell is she thinking?! Jaw almost dropping, she just about gave them away...however, she closed her mouth before the plastics noticed. I hope she knows what she is doing…

A scowl making an appearance due to the forceful push, Nevada came close to making a rude gesture...and managed to keep herself from doing so. Her eyes glanced over in H.G.’s direction, noticing the wink after she received a solid punch to the stomach. What should we do…? I don’t think it’s a good idea, letting these guys take us away… It’d be better if we find ‘the Brain’ on our own terms...not theirs. Who knows what they will do to us? Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, Nevada kept a brave front, though her heart jumped about inside her chest erratically.

Several moments later the pair would find themselves being led towards a large sewer drain pipe where Two additional Autons awaited them. "Oh goody the welcoming party." H.G. said as the Autons opened the entrance way to the sewer.

Deeper and deeper the group went underground through the tunnels with nothing but the echo of their feet bouncing off the walls of the narrow passageway. Finally the group arrived in a large room that was overlooking a vat with what looked like lava with the exception of an occasional face passing through it before submerging again.

"The Consiouness will speak to you both now!" The Auton ordered pushing them both forward towards the pit below. "Listen.." H.G. whispered. "When this goes south....cut and draw blood." she said to Nevada before the face appeared below.

“No kidding…” Nevada murmured, scowling at the two additional Autons awaiting them. It didn’t a response out of either one. “Too bad I can’t give my invite to someone else…” Their footsteps echoing about the sewer pipe, she cast her eyes about...a little surprised that she hadn’t heard from Jikan in a while. The last time he...it...said anything, it was right before the Autons was emerging from the forest, intending on locating and capturing H.G. Wells.

Great...I’m referring to it as a ‘he’ now… Nevada thought, those dark brown eyes drawn to the swirling vat of...lava? Her fingers sinking deep into the duster coat’s pockets, she ignored everything that was in them, and instead focused on keeping calm. That idea was blown out of the water, however, when she heard H.G.’s whisper. “Are you crazy?” the girl whispered, eyes growing wide. “I’m not gonna leave you behind...and I’m not gonna...you know...cut myself, and feed this thing blood! I don’t think it’s a good idea!”

The Autons pushed both women closer, almost making Nevada and H.G. fall onto their knees. Nevada lifted her eyes, a conflict of emotions warring within the brown depths, while her heart did a little jig inside her chest. This can’t be right...I can’t just leave her here… Who knows what these things are gonna do to her? Of course, there’s no telling what they will do to her, either, once they find out the truth. Her fingers curled into the navy blue skirt, making the material crumple above her knees.

"Trust me...we won't be running." H.G. said with a smile before giving her another wink as she stepped forward looking down at the Nestines below. "Ello there you wanted to see me? Well what's this all about?" H.G. asked with a somewhat cheerful tone in her voice.

"You know why we are here Time Lord." A deep booming voice rang out to which Nevada would be able to understand. "It is the same reason that drew you here as well. The Kamui" the Nestines stated.

"Oh you really make it sound that special." H.G. retorted. "What good will it do you lot? You can't even bleed all you can do is make your minions melt." H.G. shouted back to it below.

"We do not wish to use it's powers Time Lord. We wish to destroy it and all of the Life Fibers!" the Nestines boomed. "They are a threat to all of existence!" it bellowed.

"Yeah like you lot suddenly care about humanity not including all of the attempted invasions in the past." H.G. said crossing her arms. "This world will be ours!" the Nestines boomed "...Starting with this city. We have infiltrated every level of this city and we are ready to destroy it along with everyone who dons garments that bear the Life Fibers!" it shouted as H.G.'s eyes widened. "Now tell us where the Kamui you received is!"

"Bloody H**" She said shaking her head. "You lot are trying another invasion...." She said before looking at Nevada. "NOW!" She said quickly drawing her Screwdriver and aiming it at the Autons who began to stumble and spazz in place. "I'm disrupting their signals it will buy us a few minutes use Jikan and kill them!" she said keeping her Screwdriver fixed on them as the Nestines roared below.

Nevada wasn't quite sure whether or not she should trust that wink...after all, it has gotten them into this situation. "It might be better if we do run..." she pointed out in a soft whisper, taking tally of the enemy. From what she could tell, there was ten Autons in all...not including the...face in the lava. "I on't like the look of things..." Her skin prickling with something akin to warning, she tried to focus on what’s going on.

“‘Ello there, you wanted to see me? Well, what’s this all about?” H.G. asked, her voice more cheerful than what the situation called for. Nevada rolled her eyes, unable to bite back a smirk. It’s just that...H.G. never ceased to amaze her, for some odd reason. Autons didn’t react to her question, but the...face did.

“You know why we are here, Time Lord. It is the same reason that drew you here as well. The Kamui,” it said, voice booming around the small space. Nevada’s skin prickled yet again, making her shiver and tug the folds of H.G.’s duster coat closer about her.

“Oh, you really make it sound that special,” H.G. retorted. “What good will it do you lot? You can’t even bleed. All you can do is make your minions melt,” she shouted back to the thing below.

“We do not wish to use its powers, Time Lord. We wish to destroy it and all of the Life Fibers!” it boomed. “They are a threat to all of existence!” Nevada’s face scrunched, her thoughts revolving around the term ‘Life Fibers’. However, her attention was quickly pulled back to the present. “Yeah, like you lot suddenly care about humanity, not including all the attempted invasions in the past,” H.G. said, crossing her arms. The Autons around them cried out that the world will be theirs...starting with this city. “We have infiltrated every level of this city and we are ready to destroy it along with everyone who dons garments that bear the Life Fibers! Now tell us where the Kamui you received is!”

H.G. murmured something under her breath, before looking at the younger girl. “NOW!” she yelled, quickly drawing her Screwdriver and aiming it at the Autons who began to stumble and spazz in place. “I’m disrupting their signals, it will buy us a few minutes. Use Jikan and kill them!” Nevada’s eyes widening, she shook her head, brown curls flying about her delicate features. “Are you crazy?! I’m not going to use...this thing to fight! We need to run, if we have just a few minutes,” she reasoned, the folds of the duster coat opening so Jikan could get a good view of what’s going on.

I don’t know how I feel about using this uniform...or even wearing it… Nevada thought, nerves jumping about inside her chest, within her bloodstream...everywhere. It feels weird enough as it is… One hand running over her face, she quickly turned towards the nearest exit, the one they entered through. “Come on, let’s just go!” she cried out.

"Nevada!" H.G. said her eyes averting from the plastic men while the Nestines Consciousness roared in outrage below. "If we don't destroy them now thousands will die before it can be contained!" she said keeping her Sonic Screwdriver fixed on the Autons as they were still disoriented. "I can only hold the disruption for another minute. Please Nevada!" H.G. plead

"She's is right Nevada.." Jikan said breaking his long silence. "What will you prefer? Escape and allow many to die or to put aside your insecurities for a moment and save many before they suffer?" the outfit questioned. "Please feed me blood and you will have a power unlike any you have ever known." Jikan said as the Nestines roared again.

"You dare to defy us like the Doctor, Time Lord? You will suffer! Along with this city!" The Nesitnes as several bolts of lightning erupted from the vat below hitting the ceiling and exiting to the city outside. "The Invasion starts now!" it shouted. All over the city as various citizens within stores gazed at dresses and clothes on display on mannequins the unexpected begin to happen. They began to move on their own at first some considered this an amusing trick others thought they were actors. They were far from the truth, in fact the state of awe turned to one of panic as their hands revealed guns and began to open fire.

"Oh rubbish" H.G. said as the Autons finally regained their senses. "Nevada..if your gonna fight or flee..." She said as they aimed their weapons at the Time Lord. "Now would be the time!" she said "KILL HER!" The Nestines ordered.

“In other words...I have no other choice in the matter. Figures,” Nevada grumbled under her breath, anger, irritation, and a number of darker emotions churning in her stomach. “Why does that not surprise me…? Okay, okay, fine! I’ll feed it blood!” she yelled, more than a little frustrated by their predicament. Her heart closing off to said emotions, leaving the girl cold, she lifted a hand...and tried biting down on the meaty part of her thumb. It took her several tries to break the skin, but she succeeded in the end.

Blood trickling down into her palm, Nevada smeared her hand into the skirt, only to hear a strange...rumble coming from the uniform. Next thing she knew, light flashed from it, the fabric growing tight around her body while it reassembled itself into a new shape. Brown curls danced around her features, and it wasn’t long until the light show died down, revealing her in that outfit from before. Almost immediately, Nevada blushed crimson, and tried to hide parts of her body from everyone.

“You dare to defy us like the Doctor, Time Lord! You will suffer! Along with this city!” The Autons cried out, several bolts of lighting erupting from the vat below and hitting the ceiling, exiting to the city above. “The Invasion starts now!” it bellowed. Nevada felt a strange… shift in energy, and for a long moment, there was nothing but silence. It wasn’t but a minute later that screams echoed about the city, gunshots overpowering the noise. “Oh crap…” she whispered, for a moment forgetting about her modesty. Around them, the Autons finally regained their senses, focusing their weapons on H.G. Wells. “I...I don’t have a weapon!” the girl pointed out, raising her empty hands to emphasize her point. “Unless you have a flame-thrower in that coat of yours… I don’t see a way I can ‘kill’ these things!”

What am I supposed to do…? I can’t fight, I can’t...save the world, or whatever! I’m not cut out for all this! Nevada evaded the shots of one Autons by side-stepping, the bullets dancing off the wall behind her. Panic started bubbling inside her chest.

"No but I think I have something that can help!" H.G. said as she grabbed her duster coat off of the ground and began rummaging through it. "Nope...nope nope nope" H.G. said as the Autons adjusted their aim at the pair again. "Jikan if you have some kind of powers now would be the time to use them!" the professor shouted.

Jikan's eyes widened as the Autons fired while a gold light outlined Nevada and H.G. The sound of bullets richoteting off of the wall directly behind the pair would make H.G. smile looking at Jikan's gold eyes that were wide with shock. "W-what did I just do?" he asked in shock as H.G. found what she was looking for. "Simple you performed a time jump. You pulled us out of the universe for one second" she said pulling out the hilt of katana. "During that time the bullet flew past where we was before we rematerialized." she said as she pulled out an entire Katana from her coat pocket. "Here you go try this on for size deal with the plastic men. I'll deal with the brains down there." H.G. said before looking for something else in her coat. "Its easy to use just swing using the wrist not the arm and don't overextend or you will drop it." H.G. said

All Nevada knew was that one moment, she heard open fire coming in her direction...and just moments later, the bullets were ricocheting off the wall directly behind. Eyes wide, her heart dropped somewhere in the vicinity of her belly, and she looked around, trying to brush it off like it was no big deal. “Hmph, a time jump? What a joke…” the girl grumbled, eyes lifting just in time to see the Katana being pulled out of H.G.’s pocket.

“Okay…” Nevada felt the Katana’s weight in the palm of her hand, for a moment thinking back to an old movie featuring Mary Poppins, and her infinite bag of goodies. “It’s easy, just swing using the wrist, not the arm...and don’t overextend, or I’ll drop it…” she repeated under her breath, only to let out a sigh. Easy for you to say… Her fingers curling around the hilt, she drew the sword, a pure, metallic note piercing the air. The Katana was a thing of beauty, its hilt a navy blue, with gold detailing and Kanji letters etched into the blade. However...she didn’t pay much attention, given the situation. “This is the first and last time I do any of this… crap, do you understand?” she asked the uniform, only to rush forward and slash awkwardly at the Auton nearest her. “I swear...both of you are off your rockers…” The last comment lost in the nosie of action, the girl doubted even Jikan heard her.

As Nevada slashed at the Auton she would find her blade slicing through it like a hot knife against butter. "For a beginner with swordplay well done!" Jikan said with approval while the several other Autons attempted to near them only for their fire to miss again courtesy of the Time Jump technique. While this was happening H.G. had pulled her coat back on while she searched the remainder of her pockets.

"Oh please please be in here..." She whispered under her breath before stopping as she felt her hand brush against a glass case. "Ah-ha!" she said as she pulled out a small tube filled with blue liquid. "Anti-Plastic" She said with a grin before kissing the bottle. Moving towards the edge overlooking the Consciousness below she smiled waving the bottle over the giant face. "Oi know what this is?" she said as the face looked startled by the bottle of instanteous death. "Open wide" H.G. added dropping the vial into the pit below. As the bottle splashed into the consciousness it released a pained roar as the remaining Autons surrounding Nevada suddenly halted their actions and dropped dead around her.

All over the city the Autons that were terrorizing the town suddenly collapsed onto the ground dead as if they were never alive and just mannequins to begin with. "Lady Satsuki" her personal butler said pouring her a cup of tea in her control room. "Reports from the Council are indicating the plastic men are collapsing all over the city all of a sudden." he said as Satsuki sipped on her cup. "Is that so? Interesting...have the One Star students clean up and gather them all up. I'm sure Hoka will enjoy gathering what he can on them." she said

Meanwhile deep inside the sewers the entire place began to rumble while the Nestines Consiousness screamed in agonizing death. "Come on you two." H.G. said grabbing Nevada's hand. "We need to bug out the whole chamber is coming down!." She shouted pulling Nevada along moving over the plastic bodies while they sprinted out of the chamber before the entire tunnel gave in.

“Ah...y-yeah, thanks.” Nevada didn’t know how to exactly take that compliment, but she tucked it away for later analysis. The Auton froze, one half of him sliding off the other, and falling onto the ground. Several others attempted to shoot, only for their fire to miss again courtesy of...what was it? Time Jump? Her stomach dropping after every jump, she lifted the sword, the blade slicing through the plastic men with almost sickening ease. One men became two...and then four, more and more coming despite the danger.

Nevada found herself unable to move, being surrounded, but she didn’t try and let that worry her too much. Raising the sword with both hands, she kept the blade between herself and the men, bullets ricocheting off the metal. Of course bullets managed to slip past, yet not a one hit in any life-threatening places. Her arms and legs started bleeding, red dripping down from her skin onto the ground below. Pain seared through her head, though, when an Auton grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her up off her feet. Nevada fought to hold onto the Katana, even when her vision got blurry. Come on...Move! she commanded her feet, and managed to kick the Auton square in the stomach. It probably didn’t hurt...but it did surprise the Auton enough to where he let her go.

Panting, Nevada landed in a crouch. Her knees almost gave out from underneath, but she steadied herself, swallowing big gulps of air for her oxygen-deprived lungs. Dark brown looking up through a veil of chestnut, she was about to continue on with the fight, when...all the Autons suddenly halted and dropped dead. What the hell?! Her expression one of complete shock, the girl slowly, painfully got onto her feet, and looked around. Apparently, H.G. did something to...whatever was in the vat, because now it was roaring in pain. That means the plastic men in the city has probably stopped, too… she realized, letting out a soft sigh of relief.

Of course the victory didn’t last long, for the entire place began to rumble. “Come on, you two,” H.G. said, grabbing Nevada’s hand. “We need to bug out the whole chamber is coming down!” she shouted, pulling her along while moving over the plastic bodies. “What was your first clue?!” Nevada yelled back, pushing herself to move faster despite the pain. Luckily both women were able to make it out alive...but the sewer pipe collapsed behind them, sending up a massive cloud of dust. "Oh my God..." Nevada looked on in amazement, her heart still playing to a different rhythm than what was normal.

As the tunnel collapsed H.G. could not help but laugh and fall down on to the nearby grass. "Well that was an interesting way to start off my first day as your teacher don't you think?" H.G. said with a smile as she shook her head.

"You were impressive down there." Jikan said his golden eyes looking up at her as they were engulfed in a shimmer of lights while Jikan reverted to normal once again only know with the blade's sheath strapped to her back. "I felt amazing being worn by you today. The power the two of us created was...magnificent." Jikan said in splendor.

H.G. looked at the pair and laughed a bit. "Well...unless you want to find some other evil to battle tonight lets head back to the TARDIS and I will get you home Nevada." she said getting to her feet and dusting herself off.

Nevada couldn’t help but agree. First days usually consist of a lecture, of papers, homework, maybe notes...not a full-scale invasion of the alien variety. Her heart still skipping beats, but less often than before, she nodded and lifted her head, enjoying the cool breeze wafting through. It calmed her frazzled nerves, much like a soothing balm would. “No kidding…” she whispered, pulling her hair out of her eyes before looking back down at the collapsed teacher.

A shimmer of light engulfed the uniform and its wearer, Jikan reverting back to his normal sailor uniform self. Nevada cleared her throat, finding herself embarrassed by the compliments and by his words. “Ah...okay…” she replied, not allowing herself any time to think on his words. “You do know that anyone else would be just as impressive, right? I don’t know how to fight with a sword, or anything… and you’d feel the same, being worn by someone else.” Her guard rising, she touched on the sword laying along her back...and felt reassured by its weighty presence. However, she did notice one thing while fighting...but it did depend on whether or not she’ll be fighting still.

“Nah, I don’t want to...but I have a question for you,” Nevada spoke up, following H.G. back to the ship. “I know this thing is yours, but...would you mind if I did something to it? I mean… a Katana isn’t really my style, and I just had a thought, is all…” For once, she didn’t realize how bare she was to the public eye, didn’t think about the skin exposed, or anything like that.

"Do what you wish with the sword." H.G. said. "It was a gift to me from an ancient Alien Blacksmith. Said that sword would be able to kill nearly everything." she said "I never use it not since I have my Sonic Screwdriver." she said holding up the device before slipping back into her vest pocket. As they neared the TARDIS H.G. spoke again.

"Why are you so hesitant and claiming someone else will work with Jikan if I may ask?" She inquired out loud pulling the Yale key free from her shirt and unlocking the police box ignoring the dead Autons laying around them. "You seem to work very well with him if he was able to trigger his powers by instinct." She asked as they entered the control room.

"Nevada.." Jikan suddenly said out loud. "Your wounded..." he suddenly said. "I can feel it..." the uniform said

“Okay, cool… Thank you.” Nevada thought back to how it felt, having the sword lay in the palm of her hand...and then envisioned it within both her palms. Maybe it’ll be less awkward, having it be two swords instead of just one… she contemplated, not even sure how she’ll accomplish such a thing. Her face pale, she followed the older woman, unaware of what’s going on around her. However, the question did bring her back to the present...and with a scowl.

Nevada brushed hair over her shoulder, for a moment wondering whether or not she should cut it; it was starting to get annoying lately. “Does it matter? I said that I won’t leave...it, with that corpse...but I don’t feel like we’re...partners or anything. Besides, he did everything back there,” she said, pointing over her shoulder at the collapsed sewer pipe. It was right then that a wave of dizziness swam over her vision, making the girl stumble and catch the edge of the police box.

Gritting her teeth, Nevada dragged herself back onto her feet and went inside. “Of course I am… I got shot at about half a dozen times…” she murmured, looking down at her red-stained hands. There was red trickling down her legs as well. “I’m gonna patch myself up as soon as I get home…”

"No your not." H.G. stated firmly pulling one of the girl's arms over her shoulder. "Your loosing blood and as your teacher I cannot allow you to go home like this." she said heading towards a threshold that led to the hallway. "I have a med bay on board the TARDIS. We are going to get you patched up here." she said not even waiting for Nevada to respond before they journeyed down hall with a number of twists and turns. As they walked down the hallway Nevada would catch glimpses of the various rooms. There was a kitchen, a large luxiorus swimming pool, a library, a walk in wardrobe, there was even a fitness gym and a dojo!

"Here we are." H.G. said pushing the button on the wall allowing the doors to slide open revealing a large clean white room that held two medical tables, several cabniets filled with medical drugs and equipment, finally two large pod like machines that looked like they could fit a person each. "Ok I need to see how bad your wounds are. Remove Jikan please." H.G. bluntly stated. "Don't argue with me how indicent it would be I have already seen you in much less when Jikan is in his 'activated' state." The Time Lord countered. "I'll raise the room's temperature slightly so you wont get cold." She said.

Nevada threw the Time Lord an impressive glare, but she decided not to argue the point. Weakness threatening to overtake her body, make her knees buckle, and all that embarrassing shit, she allowed herself to be led along a long hallway with doors leading off into different rooms. Along the way, she caught glimpses of a massive kitchen, a luxurious swimming pool, a library, a walk-in wardrobe...a fitness gym, and even a dojo. This ship is almost like a five-star resort… she realized, almost laughing under her breath at that. “Here we are,” H.G. said, pressing a button on the wall, doors sliding open to reveal the room beyond. It was a clean, white room with two medical tables, several cabinets, and two… pod-like machines. For a moment, the girl had the urge to throw a paint can at all the white, to paint such perfection with some color...even if it was bright pink.

“Okay, I need to see how bad your wounds are. Remove Jikan, please. Don’t argue with me how indecent it would be, I have already seen you in much less when Jikan is in his activated state,” the Time Lord demanded. “I’ll raise the room’s temperature slightly so you won’t get cold.” Nevada rolled her eyes, but did as she was told. “I could have done this at home…” the girl grumbled under her breath, wincing as pain tore through her right shoulder. It wasn’t long before she laid the uniform out on one of the medical tables, albeit carefully so that he wasn’t crumpled. There was multiple holes along her arms, sides and legs...but the worst was probably the one at her right side, at the rib cage area. It made it hard to breathe, Nevada noticed, and it kept throbbing. Her bra and panties modest, just white cotton with a hint of lace around the edges, she hugged herself to keep warm, and sat down next to Jikan.

While Nevada stripped herself H.G. moved to the nearby thermostat and increasing the temperature slightly. Pulling her coat off and tossing it to the side along with her vest. H.G. pulled out her screwdriver and gasped when she saw the extent of Nevada's wounds. "Oh my..." she said triggering her trusty gadget and running it over each of the school girl's wounds gently to avoid any additional pain. "Most of these wounds are not critical...except for the one in your side." H.G. said looking at her Screwdriver's diagnostic screen. "You were able to Time Jump to avoid most of the bullets but one in your side still has some minor shrapnel..." she said moving to one of the medical cabinet and began searching for several items.

"Will she be alright Time Lord?" Jikan asked as he managed to stand himself up by pushing by his sleeves and using them for support. "Whatever you need for me to do to assist. I shall do it." he stated firmly believing this was partially his fault for not understanding how to use the Time Jump properly to avoid the bullets.

"Yes don't worry I use to pull more shrapnel out of myself then this little bit." H.G. said coming back with a tray of materials. "Please call me H.G. by the way. Being called by my people's title over and over feels wrong." she said sitting down next to Nevada. "We need to get that shrapnel out first." H.G. said preparing one of her tools. "Are you ready?" She asked. "You will feel a small bit of pain."

"Don't worry, Jikan, I'll be fine..." Nevada realized what she did a second too late, and clearing her throat, tried to pass it off as nothing. Her cheeks dusted by light pink, she couldn't believe that she actually addressed the uniform by name... and tried to keep it from worrying, of all things. It's probably just worried that all my precious blood is leaking out of my body...and he...it...won't be able to have any anymore... she thought, scowling while toying with a few brown curls. Her vision blurred yet again, causing her to blink rapidly and sway atop the medical table. “Most of...Most of the wounds are not critical...I mean, that’s what she just said...so I’m not worrying about it…” she murmured, words slurring together, and her fingers holding onto the table with a white-knuckled grip. After swallowing the lump in her throat, and realizing that it was bone dry, she coughed and ran a hand over her face. I really gotta get it together… I can’t just...pass out here, or anything…

Glassy brown eyes lifting, Nevada tensed when H.G. sat down next to her, preparing a tool she had no idea its purpose. “Do...Do what you have to,” Nevada replied, keeping on a brave face despite the nerves jumping around inside her chest. “It probably won’t hurt that badly…” When she started, a hiss of pain escaped between her gritted teeth, a hand releasing the table and grabbing onto Jikan’s skirt as though for dear life. Her toes curled, a trembling beginning to take over her blood-stained body.

This hurts worse than the actual fighting… Nevada thought, not even aware that she was holding onto the sailor uniform. The color draining from her face, she tried to keep herself steady...only to realize that she no longer had the strength to do so. Her eyes threatening to roll into the back of her head, she noticed, as though from a distance, her body pitching to the side...right into Jikan.

"It's ok" Jikan said reassuringly as his sleeve rested over the hand Nevada was using to grip his skirt. "I am right here with you Nevada we won't let anything happen to you." The uniform said his golden eyes looking towards the young girl in an attempt to comfort her while the Time Lord was working dillengently to remove the remaining shrapnel. "You are going to feel better in no time. Promise" He said

H.G. was being gentle as possible while she pulled bit by bit of the shrapnel out of the girl's side. It didn't miss the Time Lord however that she was in pain and that only made her own heart hurt. 'Poor girl...if I just left her at her home she wouldn't be in this state.' H.G. thought to herself before finally pulling the remaining pieces out of Nevada. "Got em" she said placing the shards into a nearby pan filled with alcohol .

"Nevada!" Jikan said in shock as the girl tumbled forward crushing him in the process due to him being nothing more but clothing. "Oi don't go dying on us." H.G. said pulling Nevada off of Jikan and laying her down on the table. "Oh bloody h** she's lost a lot of blood." H.G. said. "I need to hurry." She said grabbing the roll of bandaging from nearby and quickly went to work wrapping and covering each wound with both medicine and bandaging to prevent infections. With the remaining wounds now covered to prevent any further blood loss H.G. hurried to a nearby drug cabinet. "Do you have anything that will help replenish her blood?" Jikan asked still holding her hand with his sleeves as she laid on the table. "I do in fact." H.G. said holding up a medical pouch filled with what look liked blood. "Blood Type U. Universal this stuff is far more efficient than O ever was." She said attaching it to a medical rack and preparing a needle.

With the needle inserted into Nevada's arm and the blood slowly being pumped into Nevada. H.G. breathed a sigh of relief "Good she should be able to heal properly now..." She stated as the Uniform looked up at her before back down to his wearer. "We just need to be patient Jikan and allow the blood to pump into her and she will be right as rain." H.G. said as Jikan ignored her and continued to hold her hand.

Nevada’s chest rose and fell with each shallow breath. Her features almost ghostly white, the chestnut brown curls were dark in comparison, and her lips were just touched with pink. Luckily she wasn’t unconscious for long, at least...not so long to warrant any more concern than what she already caused. With a small groan, she rolled onto her side, the hand underneath Jikan’s sleeve unknowingly latching onto the soft fabric, and holding on as though seeking comfort. A heartbeat later, her eyes began drifting open, confusion making an appearance within the depths before too long.

“What...What am I doing, laying down…?” Nevada murmured, words a bit hoarse and scratchy. Another groan slipping back her lips, she began lifting herself up, only to hiss and lay back down. There were bandages just about...well, everywhere, from what she could tell, and despite that...every hole still hurt like a… Not daring to let her thoughts go that far, she finally realized she was gripping onto fabric, and lifted her eyes… the brown pair meeting gold rimmed in navy.

Something...warm went through Nevada’s body, leaving her feeling tingly and just pleasant in general. Her eyes tearing away from the uniform, she pretended as though nothing happened, and moved her hand to grip onto her head. “Ugh… My head is killing me…” she decided to say, a headache pounding against her temples and right between her eyes. “Too bad I don’t have my school bag on me… I have Advil in there…” Holding onto her head for a few minutes, the girl didn’t dare look up...or else feel touched again by Jikan’s concern and worry. If anything, she shouldn’t feel that way...not about an uniform! A sigh leaving the girl this time, she let her arms fall, only to notice a needle in the crook of her arm, pumping red into her body. “I’m guessing I lost too much blood…” she said, merely connecting the dots. One finger played with the tubing, but she didn’t move the needle around, for that would be just too weird. “I just want to go home, take a shower and wash off all this blood...and go to sleep…”

I wonder how long it will take, for the ship to get there? Oh wait, never mind. It didn’t take long for it to reach here from there… it shouldn’t be any different. I wonder if I can take Jikan- Nevada was surprised by her thoughts, and immediately shut it down with a scowl. Her hands resting on her stomach, she fought the embarrassment she felt, being in her underwear, and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well you are in luck then." H.G. said appearing with two pain killers and a glass of water in her hands before setting them down next to her. "And yes you did lose a considerable amount of blood..." H.G. added before she went about removing the tube and placing a band aid over it that had several smiley faces on it. "I am very sorry for what has happened to you tonight Nevada." the Time Lord said handing Nevada a dark robe to pull over herself. "It is never my intentions for others to be harmed. However I do owe you my gratitude for stopping the Autons with me." She said with a smile before cleaning up the mess and returning everything to the cabinets. "The Wardrobe is just down the hall we came third door on the left. Feel free to pick out what you want to wear. I will bring the TARDIS close to where you live." she said grabbing her discarded Duster and button up vest and leaving the student and the uniform alone.

"Nevada, I am sure you recall what I said to you earlier." Jikan said his gold eyes looking directly into her brown ones. "I will not force you to wear me Nevada." He said "However I do want you to consider wearing me and being worn by you. You felt the power flowing through your body during the battle against the Autons and you know just as well as I do...without me you and H.G. would not have survived down there." He said as the TARDIS began to gently rumble followed by the familiar wheezing noise indicating it was in flight while they spoke. "You do not want me because I appear to be nothing but a sailor uniform. If that is the case ask yourself this...would an article of clothing care if a person lived or died?" Jikan asked as the TARDIS stopped moving indicating it had landed less than a mile away from Nevada's home.

Back
Top Bottom