Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Majestic Tale of a Box and a Uniform (Starring Froggy and Nexs)

"It was no problem" Shinjro said with a small smile grasping her hand with a firm shake. Before he twisted her wrist hard. "Because now I have you right where I want you!" He said as his voice took on an overly sweet tone with a big innocent smile as the disguise unravelled into Life Fibers revealing none other than Yui. Backhanding Nevada with her free hand to send the brunette tumbling to the ground Nui smiled as Life Fibers flew out of her bracelets and wrapped around the door securing it and preventing escape.

Turning back to Nevada more Life Fibers flew toward the young woman wrapping around her wrists and ankles before pulling her up and leaving her eagle spread in the air with the Fibers connected to the floor and ceiling. "You know that wasn't very nice earlier." Nui pouted with a tilt of her head. "It was cheating to hit me with a flying box and stealing my things.." She said moving over to Jikan and giggling as she ran her hands across his unconscious form. "But did he turn out cute..." She giggled as her hands slid down his torso before searching his pockets and finding the small purple Scissor Blade. "There you are~ momma missed you." She giggled as the Blade expanded back into its large form.

Well, doesn’t that figure. Strung up like a sacrifice, Nevada fought against the Life Fibers that were keeping her restrained… only to find that it was pointless. From the looks of things, Yui has won… check and mate. “Give that back!” Nevada yelled, eyes flashing with anger that will be unleashes if she doesn’t watch out. “Let go of Jikan, too! That’s just gross!” Okay, maybe she was thinking that exact same thing earlier… but that doesn’t mean she’s seriously interested in him… right? Right? Teeth gritted, Nevada tried to kick at a thick rope that has wrapped around her ankle.

Nui laughed again watching Nevada struggle helplessley against herbindings in a vain attempt to escape. "Or you'll do what?~~" she asked with an innocent tilt of her head as she moved closer to Jikan hoping up to straddle him while watching Nevada before bringing her lips down against his for a deep sensual kiss with the unconsious figure. A small moan was heard as she continued for several minutes before pulling free. "Then again...I always did think you were much cuter~" she said as the smile took on a sinsiter grin before several purple slashes later Nevada's clothes were sliced to shreds falling off her body with little effort. "I can see why they like you so much..." Nui purred a hand carressing her thigh as several more Life Fibers begin to emerge from her braclets. "You are going to be a great slave Nevada, I'll re-write your brain till you can think of nothing but pleasing me." she said as the fibers began to grew and move on their own towards Nevada's head.

"I'll have you rape your little boy toy over there then kill him! Then we'll have our fun. Then next is the woman wiht the box...then your own mother." she giggled excitedly. The Life Fibers were mere inches from Nevada as Nui smiled widely.

"Get your hands away from her you bitch!" a familiar voice said as Nui was suddenly grabbed by her oversized pigtails and flung straight into a wall leaving an imprint in the process as her weapon was now missing. "I will not let you harm my wearer!" Jikan growled out wiping his mouth clean from Nui's taste as he stood with the scissor blade in his hand blocking Nevada from Nui. The gold tint to his eyes shining brightly as he turned to Nevada his gaze softening as he used sword to sever the Life Fibers keeping her strung up. "Nevada." he said grabbing hold of her as she fell down embracing her naked form in a warm hug as Nui whom had tiny stars floating around her head groaned falling out of the imprint in the wall and onto the floor.

“Or I’ll-” Taken by surprise as Nui climbed on top of the prone figure, Nevada wrinkled her nose before too long, revolted… repulsed, mortified, and who knows what else. It didn’t take long for a dark blush to wash over her features… a red that brought out just how truly dark her eyes really are, and played with the tips of her curly brown hair. “You’ve… You’re kidding me…” Nevada finally managed to breath, somehow or another. What is this strange feeling, fluttering about inside her chest? It felt like poison, coursing through her veins… providing a sort of power that was making her… making her… Lost for words, Nevada flinched as several slashes cut through the air, only for her clothes to fall away in shreds. Who’d have thought all those lessons with Koji would come in handy? A bit embarrassed, regardless, Nevada’s skin crawled as the girl’s fingers caressed her thigh… a sinister grin on her face. “Excuse me? Slave? Moi? Do you not know me?” Nevada threw out there, eyes flashing with temper and her jaw clenched.

Rape Jikan, and then kill him? I don’t think so, you crazy psycho! Nevada twisted away from the Life Fibers that were steadily moving closer… and just as they were only inches apart… a familiar voice broke the silence, one which caused her heart to skip a beat.

Nevada’s mouth fell open as Nui was suddenly grabbed by her oversized pigtails and sent straight into a wall, leaving an imprint in the process. “I will not let you harm my Wearer!” Dark brown met bright gold, which softened upon the connection, and Jikan used this opportunity to cut her free from the Life Fibers. “Nevada,” he murmured, catching her as she fell, embracing her close… and it was then Nevada realized how… perfectly their bodies fit together, how broad in the chest and shoulders he was… how… warm… he was. Hell, his chin rested on top of her head. Nevada realized just how fast her heart was racing… and feeling shy all of a sudden, she buried her face into his chest with her hands lying lower. “I-I thought… you were unconscious…” she breathed, blushing rather darkly.

"I was until you needed me." Jikan said softly a hand running down the soft smooth skin of her back trying to calm the girl as he took in her state of undress. It didn't bother the now human Time Robe, he had already seen Nevada naked on more than one occasion. "My body was trying...to adjust to whatever happened to me." he whispered running a hand through his hair. "But I'm here now and I won't leave you like that again." he promised before his eyes narrowed at the sight of Nui getting back on her feet.

"Now you have done it!" Nui snapped glaring at the two teens. "I am going to tear your skin of!" she said as her personality grew more psychotic.

"We'll see about that. Nevada...let's go!" Jikan said clasping her hands with his as he was engulfed in a golden glow before merging onto Nevada's body as he was once again in his uniform mode only now there was a golden glove while in her other hand was the Scissor Blade he held but a moment ago. "Nevada pull the pin from the glove to draw blood and feed me!" Jikan instructed.

A shiver teasing along her spine, Nevada lifted her head… looking into eyes that are so familiar, and yet not, all at the same time. “Until.. I needed you?” she repeated in a soft whisper, only for a smile to form along her lips before too long. Light pink dusted over the girl’s features. “Thanks…” It’s still so hard to believe that this is the uniform she wore just… what, a day ago? Two? The moment broke as Nui got back onto her feet, obviously pissed off… and obviously bent on some kind of payback. Good lucky, psycho.

“Tear our skin off? Yeah, right,” Nevada shot back, rolling her eyes… only for the pair to widen as he clasped her hands in his, and a warm golden glow radiated from the woven human. “J-Jikan?!”

Didn’t I just tell myself this can’t be him? Didn’t I tell him, H.G.? Nevada found herself in the uniform she has fought in numerous times… just with a golden glove on her right hand. “Wh-What? You must be out of your mind!” she threw out there, taking the pin between her fingers. With her eyes squeezed shut… Nevada pulled the pin free, expecting the worse.

Back
Top Bottom