Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Majestic Tale of a Box and a Uniform (Starring Froggy and Nexs)

"You're right on that one..." Nevada was not all that surprised when she was engulfed in a light that sparkled and shimmered, the last remnants of strength remaining within the girl's very bones leaving while the uniform reverted back to his original form. Her lips parted with a tired sigh. "Mm-hmm... It would be disgraceful if we lost right in front of the Academy... and in front of Satsuki Kiryuin," she agreed, eyeballing the Academy that was just out of reach. Without a doubt, Satsuki was probably watching them right now from atop her precious school, sipping on tea while gazing out at the world with a smug look in her eye.

What the hell is it about Satsuki… that pisses her off so damn much?!

Nevada scowled. Geez, I wonder what it is? Could it have something to do with that arrogant, holier-than-thou attitude? Maybe… Or, better yet, does it have anything to do with the fact that she’s kidnapped your mother and keeping her hostage?! Maybe, maybe. It could be any number of things when concerning Satsuki Kiryuin. An aggravated sigh parting her lips, Nevada directed her eyes back on the Academy, standing tall and proud. “I wish we could have made it… I’d have loved to see the look on Satsuki’s face when we make it to our first class, with barely a scratch…” Nevada murmured, imagining it now. Ooh yes, who says that you shouldn’t rub things in other people’s faces? It would be so much fun… especially when the recipient keeps her head so high, birds must fly into her nose every once in a while.

Snickering at the mental image, Nevada noticed a sort of… loud, mechanical grinding, followed by howls of agony and pain. Wh-What the-? A glance over her shoulder confirmed… a lot of what she was hearing, only with graphic detail. Splashes of red can be seen along concrete walls… looking very much like a horror movie… only, a reality. Nevada noticed more than a couple broken bones, protruding through muscle and skin, and grimaced. “Yikes...that looks painful.”

Brown eyes taking in the gruesome scene, Nevada felt her teeth start to grind... nails, biting into the meaty skin of her palm, though the pain didn't register, only the pressure.

"Think so," Nevada growled, pissed beyond description. What is Satsuki trying to do, kill the entire student population?! Her eyes flashing and swirling, turning ever darker by temper, Nevada forced herself up onto her feet, despite that her body ached in protest.

"Goddammit, what is she thinking?" A hand went to an aching shoulder, rubbing it to try and make the ache subside. "Everyone is going to be killed, at this rate... unless... that is what she planned this entire time?"

No, it didn't sound like Satsuki's handiwork... besides, she's much more conniving than this.

Nevada cast her gaze about, no longer looking at the carnage... but rather, looking for answers. None were revealed, however, in the pain-filled cries, in the snatches of whimpers she could hear... or in any of it. Her fingers continuing to rub the ache away in her shoulder, Nevada frowned, more confused than ever before. "I just... I just can't believe this is all happening..." she spoke at last, incredulity and confusion evident in the girl's words. "Come on, Jikan... Let's go find out what's going on. Maybe we can help some students get out of here, too, and to Honnouji Academy..." There, at least, they can receive medical attention.

Come on, body… Move! Nevada demanded, forcing her aching limbs to move against their will.

The ground breaking apart, large, jagged cracks erupting, spreading… Nevada began running forward, not only to help the other teenagers, but also to save her own skin. Dark brown curls flew out behind the girl, caught in the wind’s grasp, a red blush appeared on her features before too long, one of many signs that she was pushing herself too much. “Come on, just a… just a little farther…” Nevada panted, eyes on a higher ledge just out of reach. “Just a little bit more…”

Jumping forward, Nevada strained to reach that other ledge… only to start a slow descent into the gaping hole.

Before any sort of thought could enter Nevada’s mind… a large hand, with long, slender fingers, clamped down onto her wrist, stopping the girl from falling to her doom. Wh-What the-?! Nevada looked down, seeing nothing but empty space… before lifting her gaze back up, only to meet a pair of blue.

“I thought you could use a hand.” Nevada felt herself being lifted up with ease, before the ground met her feet. The young man was tall, tower than her five foot nine, with messy black hair and eyes bluer than the sky above. His shoulders were broad, yet his frame slender… and something about him caused her skin to tingle.

“Ah, th-thanks…” Nevada withdrew from being so close, a pink blush making its way along her features. “I appreciate it. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be falling to my doom right now…” A finger went underneath her chin, lifting the girl’s face so that their eyes could meet again. The young man’s lips curved into a smile, the likes of which caused her heart to stutter, unnaturally, within her chest. “No problem. I can’t see a pretty girl fall to her death, now… can I?” Nevada swallowed the lump in her throat, blushing darker.

As Nevada rushed through the war torn streets Jikan inwardly growled his golden eyes narrowing as he was once again activated from the blood Nevada drew digging her nails into her palms. While it was physically visible on Nevada on the strain it was putting on her, the same could not be said for Jikan. The Time Stop while an impressive move had some considerably more negative effects on Jikan than it did for Nevada. Everything hurt. The Time Robe didn't even think he could feel pain on this level. Everything from his lining straight down to his core stitching was in intense pain. Why did using his techniques or absorbing Life Fibers cause him some much physical harm?

If Kamuis were designed to perform these functions on a regular basis why was he facing so much difficulty with his own? Could it be possible....was it possible...did his creator...did Isshin Matoi failed to properly complete his creation before sending him away before his untimely end? Or was it something else? Did Isshin do something else to Jikan? Was his Time manipulation abilities so experimental that Isshin did not care of the risks it could impose upon him?

There was no time to focus on the growing list of questions concerning how Jikan functioned. Nevada needed him now more than ever and that was what he needed to do, help Nevada. Faster and faster they moved through the traps trying to save as many people possible from the Academy's death gauntlet. The signs of over exertion grew more and more visible. "Nevada....we...need...to slow down." Jikan said through a strained pain filled voice. It was too late as Nevada jumped in an attempt to grab the nearby ledge resulting in them both plunging to their doom.

Then a hand reached out and grabbed Nevada's wrist, “I thought you could use a hand.” Really? Now? Another pretty boy strolls into Nevada's life of all times?! “No problem. I can’t see a pretty girl fall to her death, now… can I?” Oh great all it took was a sweet or charming smile and some words and Nevada was already developing a crush. "Don't think we had the chance to meet my dear..." he spoke, the hand used to pull her up still gently holding her wrist as he brought it up to eye level and place a gentle kiss on her hand blue eyes never leaving hers. "Alexander....at your service." the introduction was brief as a small explosion rung out in the distance near the start of the course.

"Oh dear, looks like things are really growing interesting." Alexander said gazing out in the distance. "One of the howler bombs seem to have went off. The Academy upgraded this year...its not meant to harm someone since no one would be at the beginning of the course at this point. Its actually meant to make you hurry up and get moving before the next one goes off in say...." He explained peering at his wrist watch. "Ten minutes" he said with a small grin. "Now judging by the outfit, you must be Nevada Ash. The crazy yet beautiful girl creating ripples within Satsuki Kiryuin's operations here at the Academy." he deduced his blue eyes reading her like a book. One interesting thing he took note of was the golden eyes staring intently back at him something of which made him uneasy.

-One Week Ago Within the TARDIS-

There within the control room of her box the Time Lord sat deep in her thoughts as Ryuko spoke of tales from the past. Her story of searching for her father's killer, of first finding Senketsu within the rubble of the manor, her friendship with Mako and her family, the long and intense battle against Honnuji Academy and the Elite Four, learning the terrible truth behind her origins, and preparing for the final battle. "I was preparing to end this, then the next thing I know...I black out and I'm back here. At the start of everything." Ryuko said before her eyes narrowed as she leaned forward in her seat. "Now tell me who you really are. Why didn't you help us before?" she challenged as H.G.'s old eyes gazed up at Ryuko.

"Time distortion my dear. Time is a tricky thing to explain, you see in the words of my mentor....you like to think of time in the terms of cause and effect. When in reality its more of a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." she explained as Ryuko just gave her a look of disbelief as H.G.'s head dropped a bit. "Yeah its not a good way to explain things. Something occurred in the past when it did it changed the events that played out. Whatever happened was so intense and plays such a major role in your life it literally threw you out of our timeline and into this one....but that doesn't make sense." H.G. said getting up from her chair and moving over to the console. "Someone obviously almost broke a fixed point in time. If they had done that time would have come undone...." H.G. said as Ryuko tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah...I don't understand any of this." Ryuko said slowly in annoyance as H.G. cut herself off in mid rant to look at the schoolgirl.

"Well...I guess it really doesn't matter. This isn't really your timeline which means there is still a completely other Ryuko out there I need to find" H.G. said returning to her seat sitting back down. "Before I send you back home however, there are other questions I need to ask you or well more specifically...Senketsu." she revealed as the uniform's eyes upon Ryuko's chest blinked in interest. "We need to talk about you and how exactly you work." she said

"Why do you need such knowledge Ms. Wells? If there is a version of me in this reality that includes a sibling then what do you need to know?" Senketsu inclined politely as H.G. pulled out a small bottle of wine and began to pour herself a glass.

"Well that's the thing. I don't understand Kamuis in general." H.G. revealed "Tell me do you or any Goku Uniform any of you have ever encountered displayed abilities to manipulate time itself? Or for that matter you did the title Time Lord pop into your mind the moment you saw me?" H.G. questioned picking up her glass and taking a sip. The golden eyes of Senketsu blinked in shock at the words as Ryuko interest in the subject increased.

"No neither of us have seen anything related to Time Manipulation concerning Life Fibers. As for the title, no I did not are you sure this other...Kamui is my brother? Why would he possess an ability to identify someone by that name to begin with?" Senketsu asked as H.G.'s eyes slightly widened in realization the glass slipping from her hand and shattering on the floor the carpet adorning the floor stained with wine as the school girl and uniform gazed at the now pale woman as she suddenly rose from her seat.

"How did I not see it....HOW DID I NOT BLODDY SEE IT?!" H.G. suddenly said in outrage hurrying to the console as Ryuko with hesitation in her steps followed the Time Lord as the TARDIS began to wheeze as its pilot was moving about the console far faster than normal quickly inputting a number of controls. "Could it even be possible?" she said before looking at Ryuko. "I'll get you back so you can have your climax battle against your mum. Then I need to get back to Nevada and Jikan." She said as the TARDIS shook violently as H.G. increased the acceleration.

Wh-What the hell?! My heart is racing… my palms are sweaty, and I don’t even like guys like ‘Alexander’! If anything, Alexander is the type of person she stayed clear of. Suave, charming -and don't forget handsome-, Nevada knew these were the type of guys more liable to break a girl's heart more than any other. Her eyes on dazzling blue, unable to tear away for whatever reason, luckily an explosion went off near the start of the course, and right at that very moment... making it possible to the girl to do just that. "A Howler bomb?" Nevada repeated, not all that worried, seeing as how everyone has gone past that point. "Damn..." Her lips scrunched in a scowl, Nevada was surprised to find out he knew exactly who she was...and how she fit into the grand scheme of things.

Torn, confused, and suspicious... Nevada had no idea what to do. On one hand, she could beat the crap out of this guy, storm ahead... possibly get herself killed, or... she could ask him for help, get everyone to safety, live another day... and just owe this 'Alexander' for everything. While she hated owing anyone anything... what other choice did she have? It was either kill or be killed... or rather, die, and allow everyone elses to die, too. Neither of those options settled well, honestly.

"Look... Alexander, do you mind if I ask you for a favor?" Nevada shifted under that blue gaze, a flush of heat spreading throughout her body from its intensity... and making it hard to stand still. "I'm exhausted, coming this far... and I must get to the Academy before homeroom starts. The thing is... I'm worried about the other students, too." It wasn't because she was trying to be a hero, no, far from it - it's just that no innocent person should have to go through this insanity. "Is there any way that you can help me get there first... and then guide the other students through the course? You must know the way, if you know of Satsuki Kiruin's operations and all."

Nevada didn't like the idea of relying on this guy, but what other choice does she have? At this rate, over half of the student body population was going to die, and at the hands of some maniacal woman who has no sense of right and wrong. Her eyes moving out to see the course in its entirely, Nevada frowned at all the blood painting walls in crimson, and at the pain-filled groans that managed to reach her ears. I can't let this continue... It just isn't right. Satsuki must be out of her damn mind, wiring explosives into this course of hers. What did she expect to happen? Explosives equal pain, plain and simple. With the frown deepening into a scowl, Nevada brushed aside those kind of thoughts... promising herself later that if she ever laid eyes on Satsuki, she'd deck the woman.

"Okay, so what do you say? I know it's asking a lot, but I can't leave the students out there, not with bombs and who knows what else there is out there. If you want, I'll owe you... one favor, or I help you out." Nevada didn't mind helping him in return for all this, however, it all depends on whether or not he accepts the offer. Growing impatient, Nevada began turning towards him, hands on her hips and mouth open to say something... when the girl stumbled into a wall of muscle, almost stumbling back from the momentum. Her lips parted with a gasp, but an arm wrapped around her just in case, preventing her from going too far. Alexander flashed a confident grin, which did wonders to Nevada's heart. "If I help you... I will require your services for an entire day," Alexander spoke, guiding her back up onto her feet.

Require my services? What services is he talking about?

Alexander's grin turned a touch more... sensual, his hand reaching up to caress a cheek of hers. "I just thought it would be a simple enough trade... My assisting you in this matter, while tomorrow, you are to be... indebted to me, and assist me in any way I see fit. What do you say, sweet Nevada? Do we have a deal?" Nevada's features were ablaze under the influence of a blush, and her heart was racing so damn fast, if she didn't know any better, she would have sworn it was trying to escape. Gah! I don't understand! I don't like guys like Alexander, nowhere close... so why...? Trying to focus on him, or rather, the conversation they had going on, Nevada cleared her throat and stepped back from the young man... and his hand.

"I-I guess? Sure, that'll work. If you help all the students get to Honnouji Academy, I'll help you out for an entire day." What's the worst he can do? Nevada doubted he'll go so far as to demand that she strip and parade herself around, or anything like that, so... what's the harm? Sticking out a hand to seal the deal, Alexander's larger, though surprisingly slender, hand clasped onto hers... sending a ripple of heat throughout her entire body. "Deal," Alexander whispered, tugging her closer until their bodies were but millimeters apart. Another tiny, sensual smile playing along his lips, those blue eyes dropped to meet those of Jikan, the smile only growing more confident and bold. "Do not worry..." Alexander spoke, clearly speaking to the uniform. "This will benefit you, too; I promise you that." Ooh, the things he plans on doing with the lovely Nevada...

The hand that wasn't holding hers captive reached out, a single fingertips trailing down between her breasts... ending right where the skirt began.

Name may be unknown, true... but Alexander could warrant a guess at this Kamui's abilities... and of the feelings making itself known in its very stitching. Nevada is a bewitching young woman, after all... who could resist such a person? His dark blue eyes meeting gold, Alexander couldn't help but chuckle, sensing the bewilderment it was feeling at the moment. "All will be revealed in time... however, I must bid you goodbye, if I am to save all these poor unfortunate souls."

Speechless, Nevada watched as the young man walked off, and upon reaching the abyss that nearly brought about her demise... simply taking a step. At first she was terrified that he was committing suicide, right before he could get anything done... but she had nothing to worry about.

Okay... So all I need to do is get myself to Honnouji Academy... Ugh, easier said than done. Satsuki wasn't going to make it easy, Nevada knew that much for certain... but come on, doesn't she deserve a break every now and then?! With a long, aggrieved sigh, and after running a hand through her mess of curly brown hair, Nevada began on her way... picking up one of her swords nearby. "Hey, Jikan?" Nevada spoke up, glancing down to the golden eyes resting above her breasts, near her shoulders.

"Are you okay? I heard you say something, right before Alexander managed to save us... and I just wanted to make sure you were alright." Clothing may not suffer the same thing humans do, not to mention most don't have feelings, but... Kamui were different. Jikan was different. Besides... this Kamui was Nevada's partner, and it's part of her job description to be worrying about him... right? It wasn't as though she cared... Clearing her throat, and brushing aside such thoughts, Nevada focused her eyes on the Academy looming ahead.

I promise, Satsuki... Next time we come face to face, I'm gonna slam my fist into that patronizing smile of yours... Nevada scowled, hundreds of pained cries echoing in her ears... making it difficult to concentrate, or focus on much of anything. "I don't know how we are going to reach the Academy in time..." she murmured under her breath, tucking a few stray locks of hair behind an ear. "I've barely gotten through half this stupid course... and between me and the exit is a dozen and a half death traps. There's no possible way I can get there before eight o'clock..."

Alexander stuck his hands within his pockets as he walked away from Nevada before pulling out his cell phone and dialing a number on it.

-Honnuji Academy Obstacle Course Control Room-

Reya frowned slightly as she pulled out her phone feeling the device vibrate within a small pouch attached to her skirt. "Hello?" she answered before hearing the familiar chuckle of her ally.

"Good job Reya everything is working exactly as planned. You can switch off the traps now, I have Nevada exactly where I want her now." Alexander said making the woman smirk before giving the order as the workers gave her a look of confusion before obeying. "She's offered her services to me and I am also certain about our theory concerning her Kamui." he added as Reya departed from the room walking down the hallway by herself.

"Are you certain about your plan?" Reya asked curiously. "What if Ms. Ash refuses what you have in store for her?" she asked

"Unlikely, I have been doing this for quite awhile and it wont take much to her indulge her in enough lust. It will take at least two weeks, she will be my masterpiece and finest edition. I suggest you remove yourself from the Academy at once. No doubt Satsuki will be questioning why her course is suddenly shutting down. You have done what you needed to." Alexander said before hanging up.

-Honnuji Academy, Lady Satsuki's Office.-

The Student President sat quietly in her seat gazing out the window overlooking the city below with her signature scowl as a familiar wheezing noise filled the office followed by the sound of an old wooden door creaking open. "I suggest you make your words quick Time Lord. I am not in a pleasant mood as it is thanks to your work." she said turning her seat to face H.G. whom stood before her with a frown.

"Sorry?" H.G. asked with a raise eyebrow curious as to what exactly she caused.

"As part of the Academy staff costing two of my club captain's their Goku Uniforms is one thing but dismantling a mandatory course for the No-Star students is something that frustrates me." Satsuki said as H.G. shook her head.

"That one was not my fault." H.G. said hearing hurried footsteps rapidly approach behind them. No doubt the Elite Four rushing in to beat the Time Lord to a pulp. "However that is not why I am here. I am not your enemy." H.G. revealed as Satsuki face remained neutral. "But I know who is and I believe it stems beyond mother issues." she said just as the Elites were about to pounce only for Satsuki to raise a hand stopping them as she rose from her chair gripping her sword tightly ready to draw it.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say." she asked in a stern voice as she stood right in front of the Time Lord with glaring calculating eyes. It was in that one sentence did her calm demeanor nearly break at her secret mission nearly being exposed by a stranger she did not fully understand and it disturbed her greatly.

-Meanwhile-

Jikan was seething yet again through all the pain and misery he was currently dealing with. Yet another pretty face strolled into Nevada's life and once again did he have an immediate effect especially the way he touched her before departing. Though something about the way Alexander said that Jikan would enjoy what would occurred bothered him greatly what exactly was that kid's intentions and why did he feel a strange...vibe when he looked at Alexander.

Those questions would have to wait for later as he and Nevada saw the traps and other obstacles suddenly come to a screeching halt. Golden eyes blinked owlishly at the sight of the death course suddenly deactivating before them and granting clear access to Honnuji Academy. What was going on? Was this Alexander's doing? Maybe it didn't matter now they had a clear shot for the Academy! "Nevada...I...think I have enough left in me...to get us straight to the...Academy. Do you trust me?" He asked his golden eyes looking up tiredly at Nevada for her consent on what he was about to do.

“Nevada… I… think I have enough left in me… to get us straight to the… Academy. Do you trust me?” Taken by surprise, the girl blinked, incredibly dark brown eyes lowering in order to rest on gold. If the Kamui had asked that exact same question just… a day, maybe two ago… no, correction: if he had asked before having traveled through time and space in order to train… she’d say no in a heartbeat. Nevada swallowed the lump in her throat, an uncharacteristic blush spreading over her cheeks while she averted her gaze elsewhere. Do I trust him? I do… with my life, but… I can’t say that… It’s too weird, and… I just… I just can’t say that! What should I say, then? I can’t say no, I know that much…

A hand scratching the back of her seat, Nevada watched as the course began to disengage, losing all its deadly toys and knick knacks. “I do… trust you…” finally came her murmur of a reply, even if she couldn’t bring herself to look at the uniform in question. “How can I not, after everything we’ve been through? I mean, come on, Jikan… how stupid can you be?” Light washing over the girl’s features, playing along her brown curls and brown eyes and pale features, it was finally then that she glances down, hands coming to rest on her hips. “Don’tcha trust me, Jikan? Now come on, let’s get going.”

"With my life." Jikan answered firmly before growling slightly as his form began to shift. The shoulder pads that served as Jikan's eyes began to grow and stretch taking on the shape of wings as the short skirt and her boots began to change and mold into a single solid form. "I hope your ready to fly..." Jikan said feeling the power beginning to grow in his body. "Cause I'm certainly not ready too." he chuckled dryly

*RIP!*

A sudden slash suddenly went straight through Jikan serving one of his eye's in the process and unraveling it into raw Life Fibers. "GAHHHHHHHHH!" Jikan suddenly cried out in agony reverting to normal with the exception of his eye as the shorter blade of Nevada's set was sent flying out of her hand and tumbling away.

A giggle was heard suddenly followed by a purple streak that impaled Jikan directly not piercing Nevada's flesh but the Time Robe itself. "Oh no you don't." a high pitch overly sweet voice said as Jikan's sole remaining eye looked down at the item impaling him seeing it was half of a large purple pair of scissors. The person stabbing them was a blonde girl as large as her body with a large pink bow matching her short dress and a purple patch over her left eye as she gazed happily at Nevada. "Can't have you doing that!" Nui Harime cheered happily pulling her scissor blade free taking several more of Jikan's fibers with her prompting another agonizing scream from the Time Robe.

-Meanwhile-
Satsuki only narrowed her eyes as H.G. suddenly gripped her head in slight pain. The Elite Four standing on both sides of her chair ready to attack should H.G. make a wrong move. "Is everything alright?" Satsuki asked raising a single brow as H.G. looked out the window to where the pain came from.

A smile flirting with full, kissable lips, Nevada chuckled under her breath... that is, until her partner began to change shape. The laugh shifting into a gasp midway through, she tried to keep still as the shoulder pads which served as his eyes stretched... taking on the shape of wings. While this was going on, Nevada's skirts merged with the boots... making it to where she can take to the sky. Dark brown eyes wide, she twisted left, right, and left again, admiring herself in hushed awe.

"I don't know if I am either..."

Their chuckling creating a melody of sorts, the girl prepared herself both mentally and physically for lift-off… when a sudden slash went right through Jikan, severing one of his eyes. Glowing red threads scattered as his agonized cries filled the air… just as her blade -the shorter one- was sent flying out of her hand and somewhere off in the distance.

“Oh no, you don’t,” a high-pitched, overly sweet voice spoke, making Nevada’s skin prickle and every muscle in her body tense. “Can’t have you doing that!” The person speaking was a blonde girl with all that hair tied up in big pigtails, a large pink bow situated on top… and a purple patch over her left eye. Her dress matched that oversized bow, which, to be honest… was nauseating to look at. “Excuse me?” Nevada asked, those dark brown eyes of hers narrowing while a dangerous tone infused itself into the words. “What do you mean, ‘can’t have you doing that?’” More pissed off than words can describe, she placed a hand on Jikan, fingertips stroking where the scissor blade has tore through his eye. “Are you okay?” she murmured in a low whisper, glancing up at the stranger through curls of brown.

What the hell is this girl thinking?!

Nevada gripped onto her other blade tighter, prepared to fight… though worried about her partner in crime. Earlier, Jikan said that he was close to his limit… can he withstand another fight? What if he falls apart at the seams? “Will you be alright… doing this?” she asked next, realizing that every bone in her body felt as though it was on fire… and heavy as lead.

Jikan was unable to speak at this point the pain was so intense from the loss of his eye as the damaged Life Fibers were hurriedly attempting to fasten together over the wound to prevent any further damage over the stub that was his eye. "No...cho..ice..." Jikan managed to grunt out as his remaining gold eye was strain and bloodshot as he attempted to restrain himself from screaming again.

"Isnt it obvious silly?" Nui asked with a big smile and a tilt of her head. "I have to kill that ugly uniform of yours!" she spook with a cheer in her voice spinning her scissor blade around before lunging forward slicing off one of Nevada's thigh high boots in the process causing it to unravel into more Life Fibers. "I don't know where you got a Kamui from since Matoi only made one...oh well doesn't matter." she chirped easily avoiding all of Nevada's attacks without even trying. "I just have to kill it. If you surrender I may spare you~" she sung taking another swing at Nevada slashing at her top destroying part of it and causing one of Nevada's breasts to spring free and prompting a giggle from Nui. "Awww you got such a cute body like Ryuko's~" Nui giggled as the strain was becoming greater on Jikan with the more destruction of his form the greater he cried out in pain.

"Too bad she put up a better fight then you did!" Nui said with a maniac grin on her face lunging forward and stabbing Jikan straight through his other eye ramming the Scissor blade all the way through in the process. An evil grin on her face as she heard Jikan agonizing pain like a melody to her ears, wait what was that wheezing noise? The answer came as Nui turned to her left as a flying blue police box suddenly slammed into her at full speed, sending the lunatic tumbling over the edge screaming in the process. A moment later the TARDIS landed next to Nevada and out came H.G. with widen eyes seeing Nevada and Jikan's state with the Scissor Blade still protruding from him.

"Oh my god..." H.G. said grasping the scissor blade and pulling it out as Jikan whimpered in pain and reverting to his sailor uniform state now a very pale blue to the point of bleach while where his right eye was supposed to be on his scarf was nothing but red now as his other eye looked cracked. "Nevada what happened?" she said dropping the Scissor Blade next to her as she took out her screwdriver and began to scan both of them.

No choice? We always have a choice, Jikan… We always do. Nevada’s eyes narrowing ever so slightly, she studied the sickly-sweet blonde dressed entirely in pink -with just a splash of purple thrown in for a fashion statement-... only for every muscle to tense at hearing her next words. Kill Jikan? Why? What has he ever done to you? came her thought, only for pain to slash across her thigh and disassemble her thought within moments. Nevada cried out alongside her partner, crimson blood staining his navy blue material as she tried, time and time again, to dodge the attacks. It seems... pointless, though. This girl, whoever she was... is fast, really, REALLY fast. "I don't know where you got a Kamui from, since Matoi only made one... Oh well, doesn't matter~!" she chirped, easily avoiding all of Nevada's attacks. "I just have to kill it! If you surrender I may spare you~!" Another swing, and part of her top unraveled... causing one of her breasts to bounce free. Nevada would have gotten embarrassed... however, she was too pissed off to be embarrassed.

Dark brown eyes flashing with rage, teeth grit against the million and one insults she was tempted to use, Nevada pressed a gentle hand to the fabric that which make up her partner. I wish there was something I can do to help, but... right now, all I can do is get us away from this psycho. In a heartbeat, the girl lunged forward... stabbing Jikan right through his other eye... forcing another agonized cry to echo through the air. Nevada gasped, using her hands now to gather what fabric she could before it could completely disintegrate. Jikan! Jikan, don't you dare fall apart... don't you dare! About to do something -though what, she wasn't sure-, it was right at that moment a flying blue police box decided to join in on the party. "H.G.!" Nevada cried out, relief brightening the weak smile she pasted on.

"What happened? Why don't you ask psycho bitch over there?" Nevada growled, shooting a vicious glare over in the girl's direction. "We were about to fly off, when this... this girl started attacking us! I don't know what's going on, but she mentioned something about... Matoi making only one Kamui?" Shreds of navy blue and crimson red blood creating a morbid sort of beauty on her pale skin. "H.G., what the hell is going on? Why is she attacking us?"

"I don't bloody know Nevada." H.G. retorted as Jikan's remaining eye was trembling greatly as the Time Lord looked at the analysis her screwdriver gave. "We have worse problems to deal with.....she's done too much damage Jikan's Life Fibers....get him into the TARDIS now! We need to bind your wound and see what can be done." H.G. said seeing in the distance Nui slowly getting back to her feet. Looking down at the discarded Scissor Blade she quickly picked the blade and headed inside the police box with Nevada slamming the doors shut behind her.

-Inside the TARDIS-
Tossing the scissor blade off to the side in the console room, H.G. quickly picked up the role of bandaging left in the control room from one of Nevada's earlier injuires and quickly went to work cleaning the wound and wrapping it while Jikan removed himself from his partner and laid himself down in a nearby seat.

"DO YOU THINK YOUR LITTLE BOX WILL KEEP ME OUT!!!!" a loud banging was heard on the doors outside as Nui desperately tried to force her way inside to no avail.

"Those doors could withstand the armies of Genghis Khan and believe me they tried..." H.G. muttered finished with her work as she hurried to the console and with several hurried laps around it flipping switches, pulling levers, and pushing buttons the machine began to move leaving Nui behind. "We need to hurry...if we can get Jikan back to Honnuji Academy maybe we can repair him..." H.G. said as Jikan chuckled dryly.

"I don't think you need to keep kidding even yourself...Time Lord...." Jikan said weakly as his navy blue coloring continued to grow paler. " Like you said I lost too many of my Life Fibers....and the ones I have left have been...heavily...damaged..." the Time Robe said his remaining eyes slowly getting weaker to hold open. "I'm...dying..." he said feeling the weight of the words as he spoke his gold eye turning towards Nevada his wearer.

In nothing more than bra and panties, Nevada refused to believe the situation she has found herself in. How did things get from bad to worse? Less than ten minutes ago, they were about to conquer this stupid course, beat Satsuki Kuryuin at her own game… yes, a little worse for wear, but so what? In the end, Nevada and Jikan would have won, and she’d act all high and mighty, pretending that her pride wasn’t bruised. What the hell happened? Where did they go wrong? “H.G., much as I appreciate your concern, I think you need to look at Jikan more,” she pointed out, pulling her arm away and raising up onto her feet.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch!” Nevada snapped, aiming her words at the door, or more specifically… the girl banging on it. Temper flashed through those dark brown eyes. On edge as it is, Nevada began pacing back and forth... waiting impatiently as the TARDIS whirled to life and it started to move. "Who will repair Jikan once we get there?" she asked, only to pause at hearing a dry chuckle.

Navy blue fading to more of a sky blue, Nevada froze at hearing his words. No... Not realizing that she had whispered the word, she found herself trembling before too long, pain ripping her heart to sheds despite the cage it was in.

Die? No, you're not allowed to die, Jikan... You're not allowed to! A single tear trailed down Nevada's cheek, looking like a diamond as it clung onto her jawline. I thought... I thought... More tears spilling down her cheeks, she was quick to wipe at her eyes, though it proved to be pointless. "No..." Nevada whispered, shaking her head... brown curls dancing about her features as her shoulders stiffened. "No, you're not dying! You're not!"

Pieces of her heart crumbling, falling into the pit of her stomach... Nevada whirled around, tears sparkling in her eyes... several more spilling. "H.G., how much longer until we reach Honnouji Academy?" she asked, turning her attention to the situation at hand. "You're not dying..." the girl repeated on a soft whisper, arms coming up to wrap herself in a hug that provided no comfort. Nevada refused to believe him. Jikan can't die... he just can't!

"Nevada...I'm sorry..." Jikan said his cracked damaged eye showing great sadness as well. "I can't stop it...I have suffered too much damage..." the Time Robe said, so much was left unsaid and here he was his final chance to say everything and yet unable to say a word. Irony was a cruel mistress for an outfit designed to manipulate time to suddenly run out of such. "Nevada..." Jikan said softly looking up at her as his coloring had now almost turned pure gray. "I..." then he felt it, a pit of energy suddenly coursing through his form as a golden gas like mist began to seep from his sleeves. "What is this?" he said as a faint whistling sound was heard in the air prompting H.G. to look up from the console and for her eyes to widen.

"Nevada!" H.G. suddenly said sprinting over to her and grasping the student by her shoulders to pull her back. "Get back! Do not get close...." H.G. said with widening eyes. It couldn't be possible..

Jikan slowly changed into his rigid form looking at his sleeves as the golden energy began to increase before panic struck his eye as he looked at H.G. "What is happening to me?!" he questioned in alarm.

"Regeneration...." H.G. whispered in disbelief. "When a Time Lord suffers a fatal injury our bodies...they repair themselves through Regeneration..but that can't be possible...even if you..." H.G. suddenly trailed off as she looked back at Jikan. "Jikan listen to me very carefully, with every ounce of your will do not hold the energy back focus on who you want to become!" she instructed as Jikan looked terrified over what was occurring. "Trust me this will be over before you know it..." she said

"Focus on who I want to become..." Jikan said as his short lived life flashed before his eyes. Awakening in Nevada's home and bonding with her, helping her defeat the Autons, listening and watching her train. The regeneration energy began to grow as his entire body was covered in a gold gas like aura. Then it exploded from his body, the energy being forcefully expelled from his sleeves and eye as H.G. shielded Nevada with her body. The lights in the control room flickered from the energy as both teen and Time Lord could hear Jikan cry out then with a final rumble it was over and the room fell silent save for the wheezing of the engines.

Ever so slowly H.G. turned towards where Jikan once was. "Bloody hell...." H.G. whispered with wide eyes as she looked at the figure. There laying on the ground before Nevada and H.G. was a naked 18 year old young man with pale skin, long dark hair and a descent lean muscular build. "Three hundred years old...and I thought it wasn't possible...." H.G. spoke slowly approaching the boy with her Screwdriver running the green light over him before pulling her duster coat off and covering him up. The scan confirmed it. "Jikan..."

"I don't want your apologies!" Nevada bent her head, shadow obscuring the girl's expression from view... though it did nothing to hide the tears that continued to fall. "I don't... I-I don't want any of your damn apologies! You're not going to die... You... You can't... You can't die..." Her heart twisting inside her chest, grief squeezing it rather cruelly, Nevada finally lifted her head, tears glistening in the corners of those pretty brown eyes. "You can't, Jikan... You can't die, and leave me alone..." Pink spreading over the young woman's features, only to be replaced by red soon enough, she was about to say something more, when... a strange, golden mist began to seep from his sleeves.

Wh-What the-? Taken by surprise, Nevada moved forward... or rather, she would have, if it wasn't for H.G.
What is going on here?! Jikan-! As the seconds ticked by, more and more golden gas spilled from the pale grey fabric that makes the Kamui. "We can't just stand here!" Nevada cried out. "We have to do something!"

Heart in her throat, Nevada turned as a word whispered in disbelief caught her attention. Regeneration? How is that possible, if Jikan isn't a Time Lord? It'd be one thing if she suffered a fatal injury, but...

"Jikan, listen to me very carefully! With every ounce of your will, do not hold the energy back, focus on who you want to become!" H.G. instructed, more gold mist splashing over their feet. "Trust me, this will be over before you know it." Nevada found herself struck speechless, helpless to help the uniform she has just begun to bond with, as both a partner and as a friend. Her nails bit into H.G.'s arm, leaving behind tiny white crescent moons while she watched on in fascinated horror. Jikan...

It was not long until the energy exploded from him, rattling the TARDIS from the inside out. Lights flickered overhead, and Nevada could only grit her teeth and bear with it. A cry echoed out… and with a final rumble, it was done. The room fell silent, aside from the engines wheezing… and gold mist danced in the air, even raining down from above. On edge, she found herself drawing towards the source, heart in her throat and pounding there… almost like it was trying to escape. Nevada’s breath hitched as she finally laid eyes on… a naked young man that couldn’t be much older than she is, his skin pale… his hair long and dark.

Disbelief, confused, and a thousand other things, Nevada shook her head, brown curls dancing about her features. “No… No, no, no. Where’s Jikan? What happened to him? I, um… I have never seen this boy, before… Where did he come from?” Nevada crept forward reluctantly, eyes too bright and her cheeks a warm pink. “I have to hurry, too… Today is called ‘No-Tardy’ Day for a reason…” With an awkward laugh, Nevada began wandering around, looking for navy blue… for gold eyes that could tell in an instant how she felt… for… the friend and partner she has grown to care about.

"Your in a Time Machine Nevada, Honnuji can wait while we figure this out" H.G. stated looking over the boy. "Nevada..." H.G. spoke as he had a hand resting on the boy's temples. "It's him....this is Jikan Robu...." Her mind was a blaze with questions as her telepathy registered that it was Jikan's mind she was sensing. When H.G spoke to Senketsu earlier....she had considered the possibilty of Jikan being designed to detect Time Lords ...but now this confirmed her true theory....Jikan wasn't made with just Life Fibers.....he had Time Lord genes imprinted into his fibers!

A ear went to his chest. "One heart..." No that wasn't right....if Jikan was capable of regeneration it should have made him a Time Lord. "This isn't making sense...." H.G. said to Nevada. "Jikan has....somehow Evolved...he's not a Time Lord but he isn't human...he has somehow become a hybrid of both." The Sonic Screwdriver came out again scanning the boy over. "His Life Fibers are still present in his body but have been fully repaired and have merged with his DNA.....he has all the organs of a human but the mental capabilities of my people....but what about Regeneration does he have a full cycle?" H.G. asked

A Time Lord was capable of regenerating a total of 12 times resulting in 13 incarnations of the same being. However it would seem Jikan had used his only one and had none remaing.

"Nevada....I need you to get down to the infirmary. Grab a syringe and a vial of the glowing blue fluid." She said

Fresh anguish tearing at her heart, Nevada shook her head, lips twisting until she was neither scowling or smiling, but something else entirely. “No… No, no, no, this CAN’T be Jikan! It’s not possible!” the girl denied yet again, another tear outlining the curve of her cheek. “Jikan is a Kamui… a pervy sailor uniform… not a boy, for cryin’ out loud!” More tears slipping from those dark brown eyes of hers, glistening like diamonds on her skin, Nevada refused to believe that this… this boy was the uniform she has just started to trust and care about. It just isn’t possible. How can an uniform turn into a person?

“Nevada… I need you to get down to the infirmary. Grab a syringe and a vial of the glowing blue fluid,” H.G. said, a note of urgency in her words.

An eye glancing over in their direction, Nevada frowned. While she will not -could not- believe that this boy was Jikan… she couldn’t very well let him die… right? Torn, confused, angry and heartbroken, it was a long moment before the girl made a move towards the hall. “I’ll be right back…” she grumbled, not liking how things have turned out. Just what happened to JIkan? Where could he have gone? There is no way he could have turned into a human… absolutely no way. Could H.G.’s equipment be broken? Nevada went into the infirmary and found the syringe and the vial of ‘glowing blue fluid’ nearby, and was quick to return.

“Here,” Nevada grumbled again, thrusting it towards the bent woman without looking in her direction this time around. “Do what you have to… but this has nothing to do with me. It isn’t Jikan, and… I just… No.”

Shaking her head, Nevada plopped down in a chair, crossing one leg over the other and glaring at the boy outright.

H.G. was forced to hold back her tongue as she listened to Nevada so coldly deny that it was Jikan that she was injecting medicine into. Quite frankly if she herself had never seen someone Regenerate before she would be skeptical the uniform transformed herself. However everything pointed to it being Jikan right down on a mental and molecular level. The TARDIS rumbled as it landed making the woman sigh. "Nevada go the wardrobe dress yourself and head to class. I'll be there shortly. We will talk afterwards." She said scooping the boy up in her arms and taking him down the hall.

Arriving in the Infirmary, H.G. approached one of the strange pod machines sitting off to the side. Opening the door up, the Time Lord set him down inside and hooked him up to sensors for his vitals and a breathing mask. Shutting the door and with a push of a button the machine activated sealing shut and filling with fluid. The machine said it would take about 8 hours to finish itself. Figures this machine always took its sweet time but the healing chamber would help with Post Regeneration Trauma

Go to class? How can I think about school, when my partner… Nevada rose from her seat, already making her way to the wardrobe where she will find something… other than him… to wear. Maybe it’ll help, attending classes… returning to something that resembles normalcy. Heart in the pit of her stomach, Nevada cast her gaze over red, blue, purple and green… finding nothing that caught her eye. I should just wear whatever… I can’t wear my uniform… and I have nothing that looks remotely close to what… Jikan did… Quickly and without a second glance, Nevada grabbed a couple of things and went about her business.

In a navy blue skirt that flirted about her thighs and a white blouse, knee-high black socks and her hair pinned back, she wandered back down the hall… until to pause outside the room she noticed H.G. in. “Are you coming?” Nevada asked, glancing over her shoulder at the Time Lord. “It’d look suspicious if I show up, but our teacher doesn’t…”

H.G. head turned hearing Nevada before nodding. "Yeah..." She said turning to look at Jikan for a moment before leaving the infirmary. It shouldn't be possible even if Jikan regenerated how could a Kamui become a mirror image of....Him.

Shutting the door behind her the pair exited the TARDIS which was currently inside a janitor closet before making their way down the halls to the classroom before the bell rang. Once Nevada was seated and H.G. began to take roll a note found its way into the brunette's desk courtesy of Kendrick.

'Hey are you alright?'.

The young man was concerned for his friend after she vanished to go and save the other students and now here she was without that kinky super suit.

Yeah, I'm alright. Nevada's pencil lingered over the paper, a thousand and one words hanging on its tip... and yet, none being transferred onto the paper. I wish I was okay, but... I'm not. I just watched my partner die right in front of my eyes... how can I be okay?

Dark brown eyes glancing up for a second, Nevada tossed the note over her shoulder onto his desk. To be honest, she wasn't in the mood to talk... and even if she was, she wouldn't be talking about Jikan. It was too fresh, too raw... and opening that wound is just... too painful. Thanks for the concern, Kendrick... but not right now. Please. Maybe some other time... Nevada dropped her head onto her desk, letting out a sigh.

Question is... who is that boy?

School went by in a blur of lectures, given homework and gossip, and it was not long until Nevada was released from its clutches. Finally... she thought, drawing in a deep breath and looking up at the sky.

H.G. was anxious to get the day done just as quickly as Nevada was. There was much that still needed to be done and right now she had much to explain to Nevada over their current situation. Something that was only made worse by what had happened concerning Jikan. Re-entering the TARDIS, the Time Lord stopped briefly as her gaze flickered over to one picture in particular in the control room which was currently covered up by a large tarp before shaking her head as she headed down through the halls to the infirmary. Opening the door H.G. eyes widened at the sight. The chamber was empty!

"No...no no no no!" H.G. said walking to the console seeing the sequence was cut off sooner than intended. This is bad, if Jikan aborted the process from the inside and left he could still be prone to Post-Regeneration Trauma with a body he barely understood. Oh this was not good at all. Quickly hurrying back to the console room H.G. moved about the console engaging the internal scanners hoping he was still inside. Only to find nothing, including the missing scissor sword. There was only one place that Time Robe would go...or more specifically person.

Exiting the TARDIS, the Time Lord pulled out her phone and texted Nevada. 'Nevada, I just checked the infirmary onboard the TARDIS. Jikan's missing! He's a danger to himself if he still has Post Regeneration Trauma. Keep an eye out for him, I think he is still on the Academy grounds.'

-Meanwhile-

Blast did his head hurt! Jikan grumbled as he stumbled into the wall of the hallway. Ok legs were not as easy as they looked must remember to praise...the Time Lord and Nev....he knew her name it was on the tip of his tongue! Sliding against the wall he couldn't keep his balance forcing him to sit down on the floor. Dressed in a simple black t-shirt and jeans with boots Jikan ran a hand through...his hair? Ok again weird to actually have such a thing. None of this was making sense, the last thing Jikan remembered was pain then a bright light, then waking up in some kind of pod thing with legs, and these strange things attached to his arms called hands.. Was it a washing machine? No no that wasn't right Washing Machines didn't have breathing mask things for these human faces.

The other walking figures paid him no mind as Jikan shook his head trying to get his thoughts straight. Dizziness. That was new too, ugh how did these humans cope with all these weird body parts and feelings that hampered proper thought process. Maybe it wasn't too late to change back? Yes that's it! Jikan thought getting up to his new feet. Find...the...lady that played with time and make her use her sorcery to turn him back into thread and stiches! Of course that would have been a good idea if Jikan didn't immediately black out and fall to the floor with a thud.

Nevada looked out through the window, gazing at a sky bluer than anything she has ever seen before. Little wisps of white were here and there, almost as if someone sprinkled powdered sugar up there, but other than that... it was the perfect blue. Jikan... Nevada couldn't help thinking, lifting a hand and pressing it between her breasts... more than aware that not a word came from the clothes she was wearing. It just… It just didn’t feel right, wearing something that wasn’t…him. In a way, it’s ironic… seeing as how in the beginning, she wanted absolutely nothing to do with him… and now… she would do just about anything to get him back.

A vibrate caught her attention, and Nevada was quick to pull out her phone. Nevada, I just checked the infirmary onboard the TARDIS. Jikan’s missing! He’s a danger to himself if he still has Post Regeneration Trauma. Keep an eye out for him, I think he is still on the Academy grounds. Dark brown eyes thoughtful, she put the phone away… hands slipping into her pockets as she thought over anything and everything. I still have trouble believing that is Jikan… There’s just… There’s no possible way he turned into a boy, but… whoever that boy is, he’s seriously hurt… right? I can’t let him wander about in his condition.

With that thought in mind, Nevada started looking in one room after another… not really sure where she will find him. On the floor below, in the hallway near the library… it was there she stumbled across him, almost literally. Nevada bent down on her knees, fingers brushing aside strands of dark hair in order to look at his face.

Under different circumstances… I would have found you cute…

Shaking her head, Nevada brought out her phone again and began typing back a message to H.G.’s: I found him. You were right, he was still in Honnouji Academy. I can’t bring him to the TARDIS, but I’ll start heading that way once he wakes up. Just… get whatever you need to have ready. I don’t know how long it’s going to take. Nevada hit send, her thumb hovering over the button for a long moment. Her eyes went to the boy again, and gnawing on the corner of her lip, Nevada reached out a hand to shake his shoulder. “Hey… Hey, you. Wake up. You can’t sleep in the hallway, and… you need to be somewhere else. Come on, wake up.” Nevada frowned, shaking his shoulder more firmly and shifting closer. Why is waking this boy like waking the dead? Shouldn’t he have… oh, she doesn’t know… woken up by now?

Her lips twisting into a worried frown, Nevada looked around, noticing that no one was nearby. Question is… should she continue trying to wake him up, or drag him out of sight? It’s sort of weird that he’s gotten as far as he have without arising suspicion or questions…

"No...no Oriana stop...." the boy mumbled under his breath before suddenly sitting up straight his brown eyes looking directly at Nevada for a moment as she would see a faint golden tint in his eyes. "We are family you don't have to do this on your own!" he said his breathing picking up rapidly before falling back into unconsciousness. "I...will...never..leave...you..." he muttered before going silent as his breathing steadied. The voice didn't sound like the deep calm one that always spoke directly to Nevada's mind. It sounded scared and distressed over something.

"Hey is everything alright?" a male No-Star student asked approaching the scene. The boy in question was somewhat short and thin, with hair cropped over one of his eyes with glasses.

tumblr_inline_n39mc4zz371r4ocw4.png

Frozen by shock, Nevada watched as the boy went through some kind of... episode, saying nonsense under his breath and as he bolted upright. What is going on? Who is Oriana? Nevada couldn't help but wonder, having caught sight of gold in those brown eyes of his. It reminded her of Jikan, of his gold eyes... and the reminder hurt more than she believed possible. There is no way this is him... right? Thread and stitching can't turn into skin and blood... Period, the end. Brushing aside the doubts that have begun to rise, Nevada bit her lip, looking around for somewhere she can take him that is out of sight.

“Hey, is everything alright?” Nevada lifted her head at hearing the words, and noticed a somewhat short, somewhat thin boy heading over in their direction. The look in his eye was sharp, inquisitive… but there was also a touch of worry there, if she wasn’t mistaken. “Oh yeah, everything is fine,” Nevada replied easily, waving a hand to dismiss the worry then and there. “I think he’s just needs to lay down for a little while… Hey, do you think you can help me carry him somewhere? I don’t think anyone would like to stumble over him on the way home.” Punctuating her words with a laugh, Nevada waited for his answer nervously.

Come on… Don’t ask questions, just help me! Nevada can’t remember who this boy is, but maybe this will be to their advantage… provided he doesn’t start getting curious and asking unnecessary questions.

"Um...yeah ok sure." the boy replied hesitantly at the strange situation before grabbing Jikan by the torso and helping Nevada hoist him up and carry him down the hall. "I'm Shinjiro by the way, Shinjiro Nagita I used to be part of the Newspaper club here." the boy said introducing himself as they carried the unconscious young man down the halls trying to find a room to set him down in till he awakened.

-Meanwhile-
H.G. frowned as she looked at her phone receiving Nevada's text message before looking back up at Satsuki. "Perhaps you would like to continue our important discussion we were having now." Satsuki said growing tired of H.G.'s attention constantly being distracted and even prompting her to leave earlier to help Nevada before spending the rest of the day attending her class like she was supposed to. To avoid drawing attention of course and questions.

"Perhaps you would like to discuss returning Nevada her own mother if we are going to start being on speaking terms." H.G. countered back as Satsuki moved to take her seat in what the Time Lord considered be her throne in her office. "Otherwise you will not get a thing out of her or me for that matter." she said as those blasted calculating blue eyes stared intently back at her.

"I don't have her." Satsuki said not a moment later in a calm voice.

"Pardon?" H.G. said as her brows furrowed into a frown, why was nothing ever simple with this girl?

-Meanwhile-
Nevada and Shinjro continued to carry the boy down the halls they would hear him constantly mumbling something underneath his breath. Sometimes it was about a place called Galifrey. Other times he went to talking about someone named Oriana again. However there was one moment he said something just audible enough for Nevada to hear. "Who to say that you are not a woman?" the boy suddenly mumbled while the middle half of what he said was lost the last half was audible enough to be understood. "So tell me is a woman defined by when a man is intimate with a girl on any level? Or when a girl looks beyond her self and chooses to stand and fight for what she believes in?"

Those were the same words Jikan spoke to Nevada in private during their time in Fedual Japan. When the young girl was upset over nothing happening between her and Koji the man who taught her.

"Your friend here is pretty strange talking a lot in his sleep. Are you sure he is going to be ok?" Shinjro asked

"Shinjiro... Nagita?" It sounds familiar, but where has she heard that name before? Nevada can't be sure, but she did appreciate his help, especially seeing as how strange it all looks. "It's nice to meet you," she finally replied, tilting her head towards him and offering what resembled a smile... though it was a bit on the weak side. "My name is Nevada Ash... I'm not in any clubs, but I think we might share a class together?" Who knows? All the classes were boring, so she doesn't pay much attention.

Fighting to get her mother back was more important, anyway.

Incredibly dark brown eyes, which were not unlike twin pools of molten chocolate, glancing over in his direction, Nevada was about to say something when... familiar words captured her attention. Jikan kept rambling on under his breath... most of the time, about a place called Galifrey... but this wasn't the case. "Who to say that you are not a woman? So tell me is a woman defined by when a man is intimate with a girl on any level? Or when a girl looks beyond herself and chooses to stand and fight for what she believes in?" Nevada chuckled, the low, husky noise like music, touched with amusement and something else.

I don't know whether I should laugh, shake my head, or what. A part of Nevada was embarrassed, that much she knows... but there was a larger part of her that is rather... touched by him remembering it at all. "He will be just fine," came her reply, easy and quick. "I think he needs a few minutes to lay down, to be... you know, away from the noise and everybody. That's all."

Nevada glanced up ahead, noticing there was a door just around the corner.

"Up ahead, I know there's a health class... Why don't we go there? We can lay him down on a table there..."

With a nod, both of them adjusted their grip, heading in that direction.

A bump of her hip, and the door swung open with a groan of protest. Nevada began leading the way towards a long table near the middle of the classroom, careful not to hit the uniform-just-turned-flesh-and-blood into any desks. “I appreciate you helping us out, Shinjiro,” Nevada spoke, glancing at him over her shoulder and offering a small smile. “I never would be able to carry him by myself. Okay, one, two, three-” Using what strength they have, Nevada and Shinjiro lifted him onto the table, and gasped once that was done. “Whew…” Nevada bent over, hands on her knees and shaking her head. “He is a lot heavier than he looks… Anyway, thank you.” A warm, rather beautiful smile, Nevada threw out a hand to him, offering it to him for a handshake.

Back
Top Bottom