Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking on the Supernatural (Traveler & I)

Marie blinked slowly at Rafael as the corner of his lips turned upwards into a wide grin. The thought of having sex out in the open air probably never popped in his head till now. She could see the idea of having Marie out in the open air to him was a very tempting idea. His eyes roaming over her covered body only made her feel somewhat vulnerable and weak. How was it that she could feel safe fighting demons and angels but when having sex with Rafael she felt weak in her knees?

Marie was glade they were on the front porch of the house it was of course open to the wild but was covered from the blistering hot sun rays that would beat against their skin if they were out there. Marie’s heart was racing a mile a minute. She wasn’t sure this was such a good idea to let Rafael fuck her out in the open or to even let him have her he was after all a demon. His hands played with the bottom of her shirt for only a second but seemed like forever in her mind. The back of his rough hands rubbed against her soft smooth flesh of her sides as he began to peel off her layers.

They both stood there bare chested Marie’s breath hitching in her throat as she looked at him she somehow seemed to be entranced by Rafael without him really trying. She wasn’t sure if the smell of lust that filled her nostrils was coming from her or him, either way this was going to happen. His head tilted down and forwards placing small nips and kisses against her shoulder and neck. With every nibble and kiss he planted on her sensitive skin a moan escaped her lips.

Marie took a deep breath she was falling way to fast into the lustful thoughts her body urged her into. God how she wanted to rip his clothes off and she was sure he wanted to do the same but Marie needed to control this she needed to be able to stop what was happening if she needed too. Marie could hear something she could feel it someone was coming. “Crap.” She muttered to herself not wanting to stop what was going to happen.

She let Rafael continue his needy ways with her looking out of the corner of her eye at a car coming barreling down the dirt path that was the driveway. “Who the hell is that?” she asked herself turning her head to see. “Garth?” she muttered out loud watching the car come speeding up and a gun pointed out at Rafael. “Shit!” she muttered looking at Rafael she knew this probably looked bad and normally if she was in Garth’s position she’d have done the same. “Rafael get in the house before he shoots you!” Marie said looking over at the car flying at them.

Why the hell was Garth here? Did Sam or Dean send him? Which one, or maybe both? Hell she did shack up with both of them at one point in time. Sam of course was more passionate but Dean was wild and rough and… she needed a cold shower if she wasn’t going to get some from Rafael.

Rafael ignored the approaching vehicle. His hands groped her ass, pulling her toward himself and the lifting her up to balance on the rail as he stepped between her firm thighs and pressed his hardened denim-encased cock against the warm delta of her sex. His hands were busy unfastening her pants and his mouth left bites and kisses along her neck, down her chest, and then he found her nipple and pulled one into his mouth.

He could hear Marie say something to him but it was lost in the blur of lust. His tongue drew circles around her hardened peak, and he felt her body tensing but that primal part of his mind thought that it was some kind of sexual reaction to his touch. He never fathomed that she was tensing because danger was approaching.

Garth saw the demon lift up his friend and he nearly panicked. He floored the accelerator thinking that once he got close enough the demon would scatter like a seagull scrounging for scraps. He wasn't that great shooting left-handed, but damn it! Sam and Dean were counting on him! He had to save Marie from that demon!

Marie looked at Rafael as he continued to grope and manipulate her body in a way that made her toes curl. It was as if Rafael didn’t notice the speeding car barreling down the road at them. His hands continued to grope her round supple ass pulling her forwards and lifting her onto her up so she was just barely able to balance on the railing of the house. Rafael’s hard body managed to push its self between her firm thighs making sure her delicate parts could feel the warmth of his covered manhood.

His hands traced down her front ignoring everything they traced over until they got to the button of her pants. If Marie was going to get him to stop it was going to have to be here, as he fumbled with her pants button. His kisses and bites became more passionate more eager. This was going to be hard fighting him off and fighting Garth to not kill Rafael. Marie tried her best to warn Rafael but that obviously feel on deaf ears.

Marie knew Rafael was probably to lost in the lustful curse the angel had placed him in that anything she said to stop him would fall on deaf ears. His tongue traced down her neck with small pecks trailing behind it till he circled her eager nipples. His tongue traced circles around her nipples making them ache for his touch. Marie’s body tensed up she needed to find a way to get them out of harm’s way and it wasn’t looking good.

Marie’s mind was slowly starting to cloud over from the eager way he touched her and sent sweet chills of temptation up and down her spine. It was like fear and lust were fighting for her body and she knew if she let her body fall into the lust Rafael would probably be dead and there’d be no one to satisfy her needs at this very moment.

Marie pushed Rafael away from her breast and pulled back her hand and slapped him as hard as she could. He needed to know he was in danger more so then she was. Garth wouldn’t kill her and she was sure that Garth probably saw this as a demon ‘taking’ her rather than her letting the demon take her. “Rafael we need to stop or you’re going to die!” she warned him. Hopefully Sam and Dean weren’t on their way cause if they were Rafael was going to get his ass handed to him by them both.

Rafael's face swung to the side from the force of her slap. He slowly turned back to look at her and a slow smile crept across his face. "I've already died, Marie. It wasn't so bad." He raised an eyebrow. "You like it rough?" With a quickness that belied his human form he slapped her back. Hard.

Garth saw the two exchanging blows and he nearly figure-eighted his car on the lawn as he scrambled to get out and help the other hunter.

"Get back! Get away from her!" He shouted, his gangly form almost comical in comparison to the huge cannon he gripped in his hands.

Rafael narrowed his eyes at the skinny man and it seemed like he was moments away from reacting when a shot rang out. The demon nearly flew back, his stomach bleeding and his eyes wide once he registered that this bullet was different than others. You see... the bullet had been carved with a demon-catching rune.

Rafael was powerless.

"Marie! You okay?" Garth's eyes were wide as he continued to cover Rafael with his pistol. "What are you doing? Don't you know that he's a demon? The Winchesters said you were getting in over your head but they never mentioned this!"

Marie had to use as much force as she could to try and snap him out of it but it barely seemed to faze him, and it even made her hand sting slightly. His head slowly and creepily turned back to look at her. His lips slowly turned up at the corners leaving Marie crept out. Marie shivered at his words dying was never a pleasant thing and Marie refused to believe it wasn’t as bad as she thought. His eyebrow rose as he asked her no more like stated that she liked it rough. Before she could protest his hand was already swinging in her direction at a force that made her cheek burn.

Marie knew that Garth probably saw this as Marie losing a battle or something of the sort. Marie could hear Garth leaving his car and acting like he was coming to her rescue. “Listen Rafael you need to let me go!” she said softly and then turned to look a Garth as he shouted at Rafael. It was too late he was going to shoot Rafael. “Don’t Garth!” she tried to stop him as she was held in Rafael’s hands.

The sound of the gunshot echoed in her head as he eyes went wide and Rafael went flying back and away from her reach. “Damn it Garth.” She huffed “I was fine!” she crossed her arms “He wasn’t going to hurt me.” She looked at the thin lanky man that sort of came to her rescue. “I warned you Rafael.” She snapped at him as she walked over to him.

“Of course I’m ok idiot.” She growled at him as she took a deep breath “We were going to have sex.” She teased Garth it was true but she made it sound like she was joking. “Of course he’s a demon I’m not stupid the first time we… talked. Yeah talked.” She grinned she didn’t want him knowing she had sex with a demon.

“Garth I’m fine!” she looked him over “I’m still alive and as for being in over my head well…” she thought about it she was slightly over her head “Listen call Sam and Dean and tell them they need to get here ASAP I got an Angel who wants to be god and she doesn’t seem to like Garth and me.”

Garth looked down at the powerless demon. He looked like some sculpted sex toy; the hunter could see what Marie saw in that specimen. "His name is Garth too?" he asked, pulling out a phone. "That's got to be awkward." He could imagine Marie moaning out Oh Garth! Harder! Faster! and it made him smile in his goofy way.

His ears stuck out way too far, and his sandy hair was longer than last time and hung straight down towards his eyes. Garth looked like he could have played Dopey in Snow White, but his heart was genuine and he always looked out for 'his' hunters. Now that Bobby was dead, he had taken up the unofficial role of 'organizer' for the hunters. "Yeah well, better tie him up. Sex or not, Sam and Dean aren't going to like it that you're so familiar with one of Crowley's."

He left a message on Dean's phone, then on Sam's, then on a few others that they sometimes kept around. It was hard to know where they'd be or even if the brothers were getting along or fighting. They were starting to act like an old married couple, and if it wasn't so serious then it would be funny.

"Get this bloody thing out of me!" Snarled Rafael once he got past the shock of having a rune inside of him. "Damn it, Marie. I'm burning inside!"

Marie looked Garth over and then back at Rafael and she knew that Garth would see just how good looking Rafael was. He was right if Rafael was named Garth it would be very awkward. “God Garth his name isn’t Garth I was just messing with you.” She pushed Garth away from her playfully. “I can’t believe you took me seriously when I said that.” She said with a wide grin. She could only imagine her moaning ‘Oh Garth’ or ‘Yes Garth’ or even ‘Harder Garth’ the thought made her giggle “you just want to imagine me moaning your name.” she teased him “I could moan it for you.” She teased “Oh Garth it’s so big!” she moaned touching her breasts. They were actual moans but not real for Garth. “See that good enough?” she teased.

Sure since the death of Bobby Garth took on the same role as Bobby but she never really fallowed him. Garth was one of the dopey guys that you just had to love but never wanted to date. He was like a kid brother you always wanted to pick on. Marie frowned when he talked about Sam and Dean finding out about her hooking up with a demon. “You tell Sam and Dean and you won’t have to worry about demons trying to kill you it’ll be me you’ll have to worry about Garth-ee!” she glared him down.

Marie watched Garth call dean and leave a message on his phone and then she frowned anger flaring on her face. What the hell was that idiot doing that he couldn’t pick up the fucking phone? When he called Sam and left a message again she frowned and she watched him call some other people she decided she wasn’t going to play with Sam or Dean nicely. “Give me that!” she yanked the phone out of Garths hands and called Deans phone and waited for the phone to click over for a message.
“Dean…” she made panting noses like she was in great pain “No Garth you….” She cried “Oh God no!” she was filled with drama “No don’t touch me there…. Please…” she screamed and hung up the phone and smashed Garth’s phone with her foot. “Ass hole thinks he can ignore us.” She looked at Garth. And then looked at Rafael “Shut up Rafael.” She snapped at him “Garth drag him in the house and down in the basement.” She ordered him like she was the boss. “I’ll take it out when you’re in the basement Rafael.” She informed him.

"Aw... damn." Garth lowered his eyes and glanced over at Marie. "I mean, can't you sense my lupine sexiness now? Everyone else noticed it." He shuffled one foot and kicked the deck stairs, looking slightly forlorn. "I didn't even get to record your voice. You know... to listen to later." he sighed and looked at his ruined phone. "That was a new phone, by the way. You owe me a phone." He grabbed Rafael by the arms and began to drag him into the house.

The demon's eyes blazed black as he struggled against the bonds, but it was quite obvious that the bullet had rune-d (ha ha!) his chances of getting away. "How dare you talk to me like that." He glared at Marie, his eyes burning with a strange combination of lust and hate.

Just then Marie's phone rang. It was Sam.

"Hey, Marie. Nice work with that recording." Sam was panting slightly. He was actually running back to the car, trying to get out of the range of...

~BOOM!~ A house exploded behind him and his brother, nearly throwing them to the ground.

"...damn!" Dean's voice in the background. "Can she have any worse timing?"

"Hey," Same shot back at him, taking his mouth away from the phone. "You were the one who forgot to turn off your ringer!"

"Fuck off," Dean snarled.

"Suck it." Sam answered his brother before turning his attention back to the phone as he slid into their car. "Listen, Marie. We're a little busy right now, okay? You can handle whatever is going on - "

"Give me that!" Dean snatched the phone from Sam's hand with one hand while steering his black 1967 Chevy Impala around flaming debris. "Hey Marie, you're a big girl. Take care of your own shit right now, okay?" The Mark of Cain was burning on his right forearm and he was feeling rather pissed. "We've got a few things of our own to take care of. That's why we sent Garth to help you out."

He floored the gas pedal and sped down the dirt road, the license plate on his car, KAZ 2Y5, barely readable in the dust. For a moment the plate seemed to waver and change, and anyone looking at it might have thought that it changed for a moment to DAMNED1.

Marie looked at Garth he had always made her think of him as an annoying boy next door that peeped in on her while she was changing or maybe even her brother. It didn’t matter she didn’t find him sexually appealing but obviously he found her that way. She tried to hold in the laughter that flowed his question of him being sexy. He then mentioned she owed him a phone “How about I let you look at these?” she lifted her shirt up exposing her breasts to him for the first time letting him get a nice good look at her round supple breasts and then lowered her shirt back down.

Marie watched Garth as he pulled him into the house by Rafael’s arms. Marie followed Garth staying in Rafael’s sight. “Oh don’t be a sour puss.” She cooed to Rafael “When we get you in the basement I’ll take the bullet out.” She informed him. “As for how I talk to you, get used to it.” She glared at him “You’re still a demon and I’m a hunter.”

Marie looked at her phone and smiled when Sam’s number appeared on her screen.

“Hello…” she said answering the phone with a wide grin. “Who you having sex with now?” she teased playfully with his panting voice.

Marie jumped at the sound of an explosion in the background. “Hey you guys ok?” she asked listening to the background sounds.

“I could call him while he’s fucking some girl… wait I’ve done that.” She said to Sam obviously it was probably unheard.

Marie stood in the door way of the house listening to Sam and Dean argue with each other. Sam was such a sweet guy and he was good looking and tall but so was Dean. Marie laughed softly at SAms attempt to sound cool and tell Dean to ‘suck it’.

She looked over at Garth as Dean took the phone from Sam. “Yes I know Dean…” she stopped and took a deep breath “You didn’t have to send Garth I was fine before he came and shot my demon.” She looked at Garth “And you’re an ass Dean. Tell Sam thanks for calling.” She hung up and looked over at Garth.

“Thanks a lot I hate when Dean scold me like that I feel like a child.” She glares at Garth and walks over to Rafael and helps Garth get Rafael to the basement door. “Ok Garth go to the kitchen and get some whiskey I’ll need it.” She informed him shoving him away and pulling Rafael to a sitting position. “Ok can you walk or do I have to shove you down the stairs?” she asked opening the door while holding Rafael.

"Hey you told me to call them," Garth shot back. He glared at her and then practically lifted the demon off his feet. His lycanthropy combined with his anger made him strong. When she started to order him around he just huffed and walked off towards the kitchen, muttering about lack of respect and women who thought that they had it all figured out.

Rafael's eyes were still dark, but there was a tension in his jaws that belied the extreme pain he was in. He looked at Marie when she asked him if he could walk. The veins in his temples and on his arms seemed to throb and he was getting very warm to the touch. He panted softly then, trying to enunciate words to explain to her what was going on with him. "Burning... " he breathed, "Marie... now... I need you now..." He shook his head. "There's no time..."

Marie looked at Garth as he picked up Rafael with very little trouble. "Yes I did." she said softly he was right she did ask him to do so but she didn't think she'd get scolded by the Winchesters. Garth seemed a little upset with her and she bit down on her lower lip "I'm sorry I shouldn't blame you for how Dean snapped at me." she said as he walked back into the kitchen like she asked or more like ordered him too.

Marie's head turned around and looked over Rafael, his eyes were still that empty darkness like all demons. He had to be in pain after the way his jaw looked. She walked over asking him if he was ok to walk. His veins in his skin were visible which probably meant he was in to much pain to do anything other then breath. His breath was heavy as if fighting to talk he said something burned and then that he needed her. "Ok." she said walking over she pulled her pants and shirt off.

Garth had just returned and he let out a disgusted exclamation of surprise. "For shit's sake, Marie! Here? Now? Get him down into the basement and bind him first! Hell." He looked genuinely grossed out, and to accentuate his statement he took a long slug out of the whiskey bottle. "Don't you know that demons will say anything to get you to do what they want? Have you gone all soft and squishy too?"

He shook his overly-large head and put a boot on Rafael before shoving the demon down the stairs. "That's how you handle their kind, Marie. Don't forget who the enemy is. There'd better be a damned good reason why that bastard isn't dead yet." Again he shook his head, looking at her with a mixture of pity and regret in his eyes. "You used to be one of the best, Marie. What happened to you? First Dean and Sam get all kooky and now you? What is the world coming to?"

With a swipe from the back of his hand the wiped at his long nose and then took another drink of whiskey before offering any to Marie. "You're going to need this. To get rid of that bitch Angel we're going to need a demon's heart.: He nodded towards the basement stairs. "His heart."

Marie turned at looked at Garth as he looked at her with disgust in his eyes. Typically she would have more then agreed with Garth on this situation but she was horny and she wasn't going to fuck Garth... maybe, nah, maybe... The fact that Garth was sounding quite appealing in the sake made her very much want to strip down and rock the house with Rafael. "Of course I know that Garth but it's either I get hot and heavy with him or you." she grinned at him "And I don't like playing nice in the sake." she added trying to scare him a bit.

"Garth don't you dare..." she stated as his boot pressed against Rafael before he shoved him down to the basement. "If you do that so help me..." she started to say as Garth was pushed down the stairs with a quick shove from Garth's boot.

Marie took a long deep breath she could understand why Garth did these things but if he was going to be a jerk to her prey she was going to kick his ass. Marie walked over grabbing Garth by his chin making him look her in the eyes "Garth you may treat 'his kind' that way but if you treat him like that again I won't play nice with you either, and I have a great reason." she eyed Garth and frowned "And don't look at me with those stupid pity eyes!" she pointed at him to make him stop pitying her. "Listen Garth things change people change... I'm still one of the best but the Winchesters and I have big fish to fry and we have to be a little less all around hunter to hunt only one thing. It helps us get rid of the big bad guys."

Marie hadn't always been a hunter he father and mother were but her no. How she got into hunting well that was easy to explain but really that was something she liked keeping in the past even if she continued to see things she didn't want to see.

Marie watched Garth as he took his long hand and whipped his nose with the back of it and took another swig of whiskey. She sighed as he offered it to her and then told her she was going to need it. She was astonished he was telling her to rip his heart out but she had other plans she needed Rafael she needed him to help her find that stupid angel and then if need be she'd take his heart and kill the bitch.

Marie took the bottle from Garth quickly and with anger seeping from her pours she didn't like what he was saying and she was going to make it clear to him about that too. "Listen to me Garth..." she glared him down "You may not trust or like demons and that's fine I don't blame you but I trust him enough to keep him alive so I can kill that bitch without dying!" she huffed at him and then walked down to the basement slamming the door shut behind her.

"Rafael are you ok?" she asked walking down the stairs almost blind cause of the darkness. "If you are just grunt so I know your alive and not going to kill me." she chuckled and moved her hand along the wall to the bottom step where she knew the lights were for the basement.

"Yeah? Well I --" Garth had one finger raised and was shouting back at Marie when she slammed the door on him. "Fuck."

Down in the darkness of the basement Rafael rolled to his side and groaned. "Marie..." He felt the burning in his veins, hotter than anything he had ever felt in the torturous confines of hell. Perhaps it was worse because it was caused by an Angel's curse, or perhaps it was because he had already grown attached to Marie and so the draw to fuck her was immensely stronger than if it had been any other woman.

He panted heavily and gasped out his answer. "I'm.. not.. going to... kill you. But you might... kill me."

Marie was at the top of the stairs when she first heard Rafael's groans she assumed were probably from pain which of the two was probably unknown and won't know was fine with her. She stepped down the rest of the stairs softly just incase he was still on the stairs. She pulled off her shirt exposing her breasts to him if he could see in the dark.

Marie needed to get that bullet out of him before they started doing anything she didn't need him suffering more then he needed too. Her shoes were the next to come off then her socks till she was standing in just her panties when she bound down the last steps.

Marie smiled when she heard his reply about him not going to kill her, but that she might kill him. He was right she might kill him but not yet she still needed him alive. "I don't plan on killing you yet Rafael." she stated softly to him with a grin as she reached over flicking the lights on in the basement.

The room was filled with thousands of tools used for her trade some that weren't 'tools for the trade' but used for other reasons. There were cages placed in the corners of the room and two tables on either side both hosting a cage underneath. "Sorry the place is a bit of a mess. Haven't been down here in years." she stated as she helped pick him up and laid him on a padded table. "I'll take out the bullet and then we'll start." she stated walking over and grabbing a sharp knife-like object that was magnetized for bullets. "This is gonna hurt." she said with a grin and shoved the thin blade into his bullet wound just enough to hurt him and to get the object.

Rafael yelled out in pain when the blade entered his body. Marie didn't know it, but the bullets that Garth had made were lead. Her magnetized blade wasn't going to draw it out.

"Damn it!" He growled between clenched teeth. His hands were cuffed behind his back and he arched in agony as the silvered blade touched the rune on the bullet. It was as if the entire blade had turned into an icy tool of torment. "You're enjoying this aren't you? Sadist." He could feel the blade near his clavicle, almost scraping his rib as she followed the bullet.

He controlled his pain and glared at her. "Have you even done this before?"

Marie looked down at Rafael as he screamed and her core became wet with excitement. Did she really just become horny from his scream of pain. YES! "Damn it." she muttered to herself as she tried her best to pull the bullet out with the blade but it didn't seem to work on this bullet.

Marie couldn't help but smile when Rafael growled at her between his clenched teeth. He was at her mercy so it wasn't like he would hurt her which was a kind of turn on. She felt the blade touch the bullet but it didn't do much except probably give Rafael more pain. "Why does it hurt?" she asked with a wicked grin why was this so much fun?

"It looked like it's not going to come out with this blade." she ignored his question. She had done stuff like this before for demons that came to her to get certain things out of them. It wasn't many demons that had the guts or something she wanted. "I'll have to widen the hole just a bit." she informed him as she slid off him and walked over to the small blade that had script on it and made out of silver. "This might hurt... a lot." she informed him as she informed him as she sliced his skin and widened the hole. The second the blade connected with his skin it felt like angel fire something that burned hotter then the sun. "Just bare with it for a second longer." she informed him and finished widening his hole. "There." she said pulling the blade away wiping his blood off the blade and set it down her fingers darted down into the hole and reached in grabbing the bullet and pulled it out. "There we go!" she said holding the bullet up to the light.

Her other blade hurt even worse, and it reminded Rafael of a suppressed memory... of being tormented in hell, until his not-perfect soul became twisted and torn enough to make him into a demon. He screamed again as she cut his wound wider with the silver blade, it's purity contrasting with the evil that flowed in his body and creating an icy fire that seemed to spread in his body. He laid in agony and panted through the pain as Marie's fingers dug through his flesh and plucked the bullet out of his body.

Rafael's dark eyes finally subsided and reverted back to the human facsimile he had when they first met. The blood on his black and white priest's frock made him look like someone's tormented saint, but the thoughts coursing though his mind were anything but saintly. He tried to strain out of the handcuffs in vain; they had been protected as well. His frustration was beginning to outweigh his pain.

"Marie! Get these damned cuffs off of me, you tormentor from hell! If I didn't know better I'd think you were one of Crowley's double agents, you bitch!" How could he be suspended between anger and arousal so tenuously? He wanted to wring her neck and also to fuck her senseless, but he also knew that if he killed her then he couldn't fuck her the next day... and that blasted rogue angel had cursed him to desire Marie and Maria alone. He could feel his blood once again heating up, threatening to boil him from within if he didn't have sex with the huntress soon.

Marie looked down at Rafael’s demon eyes as the reverted back to their human look almost too slowly it kind of annoyed her and eyes made her wanna do worse things to him. Marie sighed softly as she started ripping his clothing off him. It made him seem to saint like and that was just as bad as being a demon. Marie didn’t care for angels or demons although she did have a thing for one demon other than Rafael.

Marie looked down at Rafael she didn’t like how his clothing made him look so saint-like. He was a demon after all and being a saint wasn’t something a demon could do or should do. She grabbed the knife letting it rip the clothing around him off. “That’s much better wouldn’t want you wearing that anymore.” She said tossing the ripped clothing on the floor. She watched him as he struggled to remove the cuffs from his wrist. She had to admit she enjoyed watching him struggle but she was going to have to take them off of him.

Marie narrowed her eyes when he demanded her to take the cuffs off of him. She didn’t like the way he was talking. She frowned when he mentioned Crowley at one point in time Crowley had asked her to be a double agent but that was suicide and she wasn’t stupid. “I’d never work with that small dick man.” She informed him she really didn’t know what size his dick was but it was an insult most men didn’t like being called.

She reached into her back pocket and leaned down against him grabbing the cuffs as she unlocked him from the cuffs allowing him free movement of his arms now she held onto the cuffs. “Ok you’re free now.” She teased him kissing his cheek softly.

He growled in the back of his throat as she cut the clothing off him, exposing his hardened body and smooth skin. She hadn't gotten a good look a this body in the confessional, but now his treasure trail led the eye across his taut abdomen and towards his manhood, his arms strained in the cuffs and every line was highlighted on his strong limbs. He watched her as she seemed to get off on insulting Crowley, then casually reached around his body to undo his cuffs.

Had she not kissed him he might have just thrown her to the floor and fucked her. Perhaps he should have. But her lips brushed his cheek and some remnant of who he was flashed for a moment before his lust took over again. He rolled towards her and took her by her arms, moving pulling her closer as his mouth whipped around and captured hers. He began to rip her clothes off, popping buttons across the basement floor as he unwrapped her like an eagerly awaited Christmas present.

His skin burned unnaturally hot as he raced against the curse to consummate his desire with Marie. She was wearing too much damned clothes! "Now," he snarled, loosening her waistband and jerking her pants down over her hips. "Fuck me now." He was vaguely aware of how primal he sounded, but he had to have her or be sent back to hell... and if he went back without getting his target there would be, literally, hell to pay.

She knew the angel had cursed him so he was probably dieing to slip his cock deep inside her and really she didn't mind to much he was a good looking man even if he was a demon and it wasn't like she hadn't fucked him already. She was trying her best to make herself think it was ok to fuck a demon. It wasn't Rafael's fault he was cursed or maybe it was a little but she couldn't just let him suffer.

Marie's fingers slipped off the cuffs from his wrists giving him back full movement of his hands and she felt her heart begin to race. Why was this making her nervous she already had sex with him and she enjoyed it. Her lips brushed against his cheek softly to try and keep him calm. His movements weren't quick like most demons but precise as he grabbed ahold of her arms and pulled her closer. He wasn't being rough or at least the rough she expected out of a demon which was pleasant sort of. His head whipped around capturing her lips with his and she felt a sudden chill run down her spine. She was a hunter and she was kissing a demon and even worse then that she was going to fuck him again.

His fingers darted from her arms to her clothing and with quick jerky movements the shirt she had on was ripped the shreds. Buttons flew through the air landing everywhere on the basement floor. It was like it was Christmas and she was his gift, and boy did she somehow feel like a present when he looked at her with those lust filled eyes.

He snarled at her as his fingers worked on loosening her button on her waistband. 'Fuck me now!' she demanded his voice was so primal it made he shiver once again. Her button was finally loss and his hands yanked her pants down over her hips. She slowly stepped out of her pants and smiled at least if she wanted to back out she had her panties on to keep her safe. "Is that curse killing you?" she asked in a sort of whisper.

He snarled. She had to be fuckin' kidding him! Of course the curse was killing him. He was burning up inside!

Rafael grabbed her and pushed her against the closest wall, ripping her panties off with one yank. His cock was standing straight up and curved like the horn of a bull. He lifted her by her ass and then nearly slammed her down on his shaft. The blood in his body was hot - hot enough to be felt through his skin and to heat her from the inside out. Red and blue veins seemed to pop out of his body; his pupils were dilated and every sense was on high alert.

He thrust himself into her and began to fuck her wildly... all decorum, tact, and skill was set aside. He just needed to take her and to release himself; the time for finesse was done. Sweat evaporated off his skin almost as quickly as it beaded on it. He felt the pain of his orgasm building but it wouldn't come. Whatever that bitch angel did to him, he was so hot that he couldn't get off, and he felt like he was going to explode into a million pieces.

Of course he was in pain and that snarl he made just made her more aware of the pain he was in. She didn't want to make him mad but she was sure her question probably did she was stalling for some reason, but that wasn't going to work much longer with the way he was acting.

He's strong hand took a hold of her shoulders and with a quick movement she was up against a wall pinned between his long thick pulsing cock and the wall. One hand moved with great speed down to her panties she wanted to protest but by the time her mouth opened it was already to late her panties were ripped off and on the floor. "Hey I loved those panties." she huffed looking at him.

Marie moaned out as his hands moved down her sides and onto her ass lifting her up and impaling her on his shaft with a quick thrust of his cock and gravity. His shaft was enveloped by her and she could easily fill the heat radiating off of his cock. She looked at his face his pupils were large almost all black. His veins were bright against his skin showing off the red and blue color as he pumped himself in and out of her.

Marie looked at Rafael it was like he was reverting back to an animal his thrusts were becoming more wild and needy. Everything he did the first time was set aside he just needed to cum and she knew that she didn't want him to hurt any more he was actually a decent demon. She leaned in and kissed his lips allowing him the deepest access to her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck she was sure this was probably going to make him sweat as well but she wanted to cum as well.

It wasn't pretty. Nothing about the damn angel's curse was. Rafael was burning up inside, his body was changing and threatening to self-destruct, he cared nothing about Marie except for the release she could give him, and when she leaned into him in her kiss and wrapped her legs around her, his eyes went black and he screamed out as his body released its orgasm. The sound was unworldly - like the sound of souls being shredded and then burned bit by bit.

He shot hot, dark cum into her body even as his mouth probed into her, fucking her with his tongue. As the relief washed over him he gasped and his knees buckled. He collapsed against her. It wasn't about her needs or shared stimulation - he had to cum, like he had to breath. His body shuddered as if he had been shocked by a defibrillator. Once, twice, three times, before he growled and rolled away from her.

"Don't ever make me wait that long again. That was the worst fuck I've ever had." He pulled his clothes up over his hips and began to fasten his waistband. "If you would have just fucked me when I first told you I needed you, it would have been much better."

There was no 'thank you'. No 'that was great, honey'. Rafael looked at her with his demonic eyes and then he let them go back to their hazel golden hue.

"Now let's go find that bitch. The sooner she's dead, the sooner we can both get back to our lives."

Nothing he did to her was beautiful nor would she call it pretty it was all about his need which she knew before getting into it. She figured her putting off the ‘letting him have her’ would make the sex not so enjoyable but she kind of hoped it would have been slightly better then what she had gotten. Her kiss may have helped him but she wasn’t sure or maybe it was the fact she had wrapped her legs around him. His eyes went black and his screams of orgasm seemed to echo in her head and body. It was almost unworldly as he was being shredded to pieces.

She could feel his loud release inside her like jets of hot liquid that felt like fire inside her. She grimaced at the feeling it wasn’t that it hurt too much but it didn’t exactly feel good either. His mouth probed inside hers almost like he was trying to fuck her mouth with his tongue. He seemed to finally feel the relief or orgasm and his knees seemed to buckle as he collapsed against her pinning her to the wall and his body. Nothing about this was about her it was all about Rafael and as soon as she killed that Angel she’d kill Rafael too but first she needed to make that bitch suffer.

His cock popped out of her as he rolled away from her leaving her standing there watching him. “You’re telling me.” She muttered “That’s the worse sex I’ve ever had!” she informed him as she walked over looking down at her legs at the hot dark liquid that was running out of her. “That’s disgusting.” She said now wanted a shower. She glared at him “And why would I make your life so much easier Rafael?” she snapped at him “You’re a demon and I’m a hunter I’m not going to just hand myself over to you whenever you feel the need.” She growled as she grabbed her shirt off the ground and wiped the cum that had slowly found its way down her thigh. “Just be glade I didn’t kill you while you in your stride.” She flicked her hair angry he hadn’t even said ‘thank you’

“I want to clean myself of you before we go hunt the bitch first.” She snapped as she walked up the stairs with a grin she knew the second she walked up those stairs and slammed the door Rafael wouldn’t be able to leave the basement without someone opening the door for him after all there was traps on the door for demons.

“I’ll come get you when I’m done doll face.” She snickered on the other side of the door with a grin she was mad at Rafael and she was letting him know it.

Back
Top Bottom