Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking on the Supernatural (Traveler & I)

Marie's hands rested on both of their backs as she shoved them up the stars and into the basement floor. She didn't answer Garth's question cause really she didn't need to. she did trust both Sam and Dean but there were things Sam and Dean didn't need to know.

She looked over Rafael as she remembered he was in Sam and Deans clothes and debating ripping them off of him then declined that in her mind a couple of times. "Dean was more then happy to give me his shirt. Sam left those here a long time ago." she informed him with a wicked grin knowing he didn't just leave them her she hid them from him so he'd have to.

"Then we'll have to go find you some clothing here then." she mumbled and then looked at Garth as he guffawed about Rafael being a priest. She looked over Rafael it was kind of odd he was a priest as well as a demon.

"Don't touch that door Rafael or you'll regret it." she said with a wicked grin "it's booby trapped." she laughed at the word booby. She jumped when she heard the bang from Deans hand on the front door. "Fucking A hole." she grumbled as she walked up the stairs to the first floor and swung open the door to walk to the front door.

Marie could hear Sam's sweet gentle voice and it made her smile. He was always such a nice guy and his hair was always awesome to run your fingers through. Marie left the basement door open for both Garth and Rafael ass he walked over and listened to Sam and Dean sort of argue back and forth.

Marie stood against the door and looked out through the peep hole as she watched her two favorite brothers argue about opening the door. It was like watching her own little TV drama. "Oh god I should grab some pop corn." she chuckled as she watched them shuffle around. "Crap!" she took a couple of steps back she knew the door was going to open. She dashed off at the end of the hall then turned around as the door swung open. "You dicks you couldn't wait to break into my house?" she teased them both with a smile.

Sam looked up with his puppy dog eyes and smiled at her. "The door was unlocked," he argued. "That's not really breaking and entering, is it?"

His brother gave Marie an appraising grin. "You're looking good." His lips curved up into a naughty, evil smile. "Why do you have to have so many damned demon traps in here, girl? Didn't you know I'd be on my way?"

Garth and Rafael came into the entry room and Garth was the first to give Dean and Sam a big hug. "I missed you!" He said, then he punched Dean's shoulder softly. "Even you, you devil you." He looked happy to see them both there. "Well here we are, reunited and it feels so good."

Dean gave Rafael a stern look. "Who the hell is this?" He eyed him suspiciously. "I thought that I was the only demon in your bed, Marie. Are you trying to play the jealousy card?"

Marie looked at Sam with a large smile she could never be mad at Sam, Dean on the other hand she could. "I suppose it's not breaking and entering if it's you Sammy." she purred for him winking and grinning.

Her eyes flashed at Dean "I always look good Dean." she teased licking her upper lip. "That's why there's so many in the house... just for you Dean." she chuckled in amusement that really wasn't why their were demon traps everywhere.

Marie turned her head towards Rafael as Garth walked over to Dean and Sam as they did their typical guy thing. She chuckled at Garth's words but made sure to keep watch on Rafael just in case Dean or Sam decided to attack Rafael.

"His names Rafael, Dean." she said looked over at Dean with her soft eyes. She still had a thing for Dean even if he was a jerk. "Was that a hint of jealousy I heard?" she teased back "And if I really wanted to make you jealous I'd wouldn't have to move to far from you Dean." she said implying she'd use Sam to make him jealous. "But I'm not."

"Maybe," Dean answered, regarding the jealousy question. He eyed Rafael like a dog sniffing a suspicious bone. His eyes traveled up and down the other man's body, and then his nostrils flared slightly. "It's you."

Rafael peered at Dean down his long, aristocratic nose. "There are reasons for the things I do, Dean."

"Yeah but - "

"You should know to trust me." Rafael raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Wait," Sam put his hand out, palm down, as if calming a crowd. "Wait... do you know him?" He looked at his brother and then to Garth and Marie. "What's going on here?"

Rafael shook his head. "We need a safe room, like the one in the basement of the Men of Letters lair." He turned to Marie. "Do you have one here?"

Marie watched Dean he was so hot when he was jealous and mad. She pushed a few strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear as Rafael sniffed the place out like a dog. Her head cocked to the side when Rafael said something and she blinked. She wasn't sure what this was about but she was bound and determent to find out.

Marie wasn't sure what Rafael was talking about but she wanted to know. She wasn't sure but Rafael knowing Dean before her made her jealous and that green monster never looked good on her.

Her eyes narrowed and arms crossed over her chest.

Marie looked at Sam as he tried to calm the crowd and really did he expect that to work? Maybe it did but still she was annoyed and wanted to know if they knew each other and how? "Yeah do you know each other? And how?" she glared at Rafael thinking she'd probably get a straight answer out of him before she did out of Dean.

Marie let out a long sigh she was going to take them down back into the sub basement she just wasn't going to let Sam or Dean see the colt. "Fine I'll take you down again to the Subbasement..." she turned over to Sam and Dean "No touching ANYTHING!" she snapped more at Dean then Sam.

Sam shrugged at Marie. He wasn't one to cause waves; he just wanted his brother back. It was bad enough with all that they had gone through, but now... with Dean carrying Cain's mark and the first blade, he was becoming quite the scary partner. Not exactly how Sam imagined they would be working at this time in their lives.

"Why do you need a safe room?" Garth asked. He looked from Dean to the priest and then back again.

Rafael began to follow Marie. "We need a place where we cannot be spied upon. I believe that once she closes that door on us we should be rather... untouchable." He smirked at Dean. "Have you talked to Eliot Ness lately, Dean?"

"Shaddup, asshat." Dean sneered at him in that Elvis Presley way that he had, his snarl more sexy than scary.

Once they were in the safe room Sam began to eyeball all the covered items down there. "What kind of a collection do you have here, Marie?" He crept closer to some of the displays. "Mind if we, ah... check them out?"

His brother only had eyes for Rafael though. "What the hell are you doing in there?"

Rafael shrugged. "The prophecy was clear, Dean." He looked over at Marie and smiled. He still had a bit of time before the pain from his curse would drive him to wanting to fuck her blind. "The angel Angelica needed to be stopped. She is not as easy as some of the other ones... but the prophecy said that only a demon filled with Grace would be able to defeat her. So here I am."

"You barely had any Grace left when you were an angel. And what's with this body? I liked the other one better."

"That body is well. It's in a hospital." He smirked towards Marie. "Besides... she seems to like this body just fine."

Dean gave Marie the WTF?! look. "You? And him?" He bumped his fists together. "Really?"

Marie watched Sam closely she knew something about Dean was off and the fact that Sam looked like he wasn’t comfortable with Deans change. “Don’t worry Sam.” She whispered to him “Dean won’t be like that forever.” She informed him like she knew something he didn’t and really she did.

Marie flinched when Garth asked about why the safe room it was obvious why but she wasn’t going to be a smart ass. Her body moved without thinking as she lead everyone down into the basement and opened the hidden passage to the safe room. She pressed a couple of buttons and then let the door between them and the safe room open. She held tightly to the door knowing it’d close the instant she let go and watched ass each of them walked into the room.

Marie let go of the door after stepping in and listened to the door slam shut and lock on its own as she grinned at Deans sneer. “You always knew how to get a girls blood running Dean.” She said walking past him letting her finger run over his chest.

Marie looked at Sam obviously Dean wasn’t really going to take his eyes off of Rafael so she didn’t have to worry about him. “It’s weapons you’ve seen before.” She said moving in front of Sam before he could actually touch the display in front of him holding the Colt. “And some you haven’t.” she touched his nose softly. She thought about it and shrugged “Just not this one.” She pointed to the one that held the colt. “This you don’t get to know about.” she grinned “Unless you wanna pay.” She grinned winking at him playfully.

Marie looked at Rafael as Sam asked a question to Rafael or at least she assumed was directed to Rafael. “Wait you mean this was all prophesized already?” she growled she hated how things were starting to turn.

She paused in her spot and glared at Rafael and narrowed her eyes “What other body?” she growled at him moving closer to deaths scythe clearly she was a little mad.

Marie’s face turned bright red “Shut up!” she snapped at Rafael not wanting Sam or Dean to know. “That bitch cursed you!”

“Don’t judge me Dean.” She growled at him and looked at him “Oh my god!” she turned away from Dean trying to hide her face this was worse than talking to her father when he was alive about sex. “Why are we even talking about this?” she felt her fact turning red as she looked at Sam like she needed him to help change the subject.

Dean and Rafael both looked at Marie; one was jealous, the other amused. As the room grew silent after her last question it became apparent that she was the only 'human' in the room. Sam had once drank demon's blood to have the power to kill them with a touch. He had died several times, had hosted Gadriel's angel, and had once had a demon lover. Garth was, well, a werewolf. Dean had died several times and had spent time in purgatory. He was currently carrying Cain's mark and was a demon. And Rafael? Apparenty he was once an angel and was now a 'true' demon, but he was also something else.

And Marie was locked in the vault with the four of them.

The only thing that kept her safe at the moment was their cooperation with her and the conflict among them... and possibly the scythe near her hand. The silence grew heavy until Dean turned his gaze back to Rafael. "This is shit. Go back to your normal body."

"You are not the boss of me." Rafael's response was rather quiet, but there was obviously some kind of relationship there.

"Fuck," Sam shook his head. "Will you please tell us what the hell is going on?" He stepped closer to Marie, as if realizing that there was a power struggle going on in the room and that she might be the safest person to be around. His jaw twitched in frustration and he drew a hand through his long, soft hair. He leaned closer to Marie and whispered "Do you have a plan?"

Dean shook his head. "Am I the only one who recognizes him?" He motioned towards Rafael. "Sam, come on! Really? You can't tell who's in this meat bag?" He looked at Garth. "What about you? Can't you sniff out his soul?"

Rafael smiled and tilted his head. "Angels don't have souls, Dean. Neither do true demons."

"Why can I tell who you are?"

"Because we have a special connection." Raf smiled smugly.

"Damn it!" Dean looked at Marie as if he was about to throw a fit. "Come on people! Can't you tell who this is in there?"

He let the air out of his lungs in a frustrated huff. "It's Castiel!"

Marie stood there watching both Rafael and Dean as their eyes showed their jealousy or amusement. This sucked she was the only human in the room filled with once human freaks and demons. This was starting to piss her off and her fingers twitched closer towards the case that held the scythe. Of course Marie’s eyes couldn’t help but roam over Deans body he may not be the old Dean but boy he was still hot as hell. She shook her thought out of Dean naked out of her mind she was so not willing to think about sex at this time.

It suddenly hit her she was trapped in a vault filled with four men and the tension was only growing between Dean and Rafael.
She looked over at the covered case that held the scythe. She knew that scythe was the only thing that if ‘shit hit the fan’ would be able to stop it out of fear. The Death Scythe was a powerful thing and if it didn’t stop it she’d have to think of another way cause she didn’t want to kill any of them… right now.

Marie pushed that same strand of loss hair back behind her ear and stared at Dean wondering what had got his knickers all in a bunch as he continued to insist on him going back to his original body. Marie couldn’t help but chuckle at Rafael’s name when he said Dean wasn’t the boss of him. Something between Dean and Rafael seemed familiar like they had done this a million times before, arguing over stupid shit.

Marie snapped her head over to Sam when he spoke up almost letting up on the tension in the room. It was the best thing Sam could have done there of course was still a bit left in the room. “If you want them to stop fighting maybe fucking me might draw their attention away from each other.” She teased Sam and winked. “Don’t worry if you stay close to me you’ll be fine.” She looked over at Garth as if to warn him he should be closer to her cause if shit hits the fan she was going to be the one to stop it. “And I wanna see what Deans talking about.”

Marie eyed Rafael as if trying to figure out who he was and then looked at Dean. She shook her head how were they supposed to recognize him if he was in a different body. Marie’s eyes rushed over Sam trying to see if he did or didn’t recognize Rafael as someone else then at Garth. Neither of them looked like they knew what he was talking about.

Marie looked at Rafael when he said they have a ‘special connection’ and she thought about it for a few minutes. She wasn’t sure what kind of special connection they had but it had to be a big one. Marie stared at Dean as he looked about ready to throw a hissy fit like a little girl.

It was like a bolt of lightning as she realized just who she’d be fucking and at the same time as Dean she whispered “Castiel…” almost in disbelieve. She stared over Rafael she still couldn’t see it but if Dean was right and this was Castiel she was so going to hurt him. She tilted her head to the side “Are you really Castiel?” she said softly waiting for his reply.

"No one can know," Rafael said in answer to Marie's question. "It has to be an angel, and it has to be me."

"What the hell?" Dean shoved Rafael in the chest. "I'm a demon! Why can't it be me?"

"You can't always save the world, Dean," Rafael said in a decidedly 'Castiel' manner. "Sometimes it has to be Sam, or Garth, or Marie." He smiled. "Or me."

"Fuck that." Dean punched the body housing Castiel's essence and knocked him out. He rubbed his fist and looked over at Sam. "Okay, tie him up. He's not facing down that bitch if I have a say in it."

"What gives you the right to decide for him?" Sam looked at Marie as if she had the strength to stop what was happening. "Don't let him do that, Marie. Please - I'll owe you."

Marie frowned she didn't like that Rafael was really Castiel not that she minded him being that after all deep down she had a bit of a crush on the rouge angel.

Marie really wondered that statement that seemed to ooze from Rafael's lips. Did it really need to be him? She looked at the floor as if contemplating that thought and then looked up as soon as she heard Deans voice.

"It doesn't call for a Demon Dean." Marie said softly as if not wanting him to hear her.

Marie wondered why Rafael had sought her out and why he was cursed to 'want' her. Yeah it would have a bit of the angels grace in him but that didn't mean anything Marie could easily steal the grace from him she had seen it done before. Marie gasped covering her mouth when Dean basically knocked the shit out of Rafael leaving him on the floor and unconscious.

Marie smiled when Sam snapped at his brother asking him what right her had to decide this for Castiel. It was true Dean had no right to demand this or at least not in Sam's mind.

"Dean I've tried this with you before and it didn't work what makes you think it'll work for Cas?" she crossed her arms "Although I could pull the angels grace from him." she walked over to Rafael's body touching his cheek. "I don't think it'll be much of a problem but then theirs the problem of who to put it in..." she played with Rafael's hair as she hovered over him slightly. "And if either of you Winchester brothers say you will I'll kill you both before you can blink." she said in a harsh voice "And you'll never be able to come back and save the world." she cupped Rafaels cheek in her hand.

Dean sauntered over to Maria. "Yeah? You could pull some of his grace from him? I think you drained enough of his 'essence' already," he said, referring to his cum. He eyed the way she lovingly touched Rafael's hair. "Hey, what's going on with you two anyway? Cass doesn't just fuck and run."

His eyes had darkened momentarily in lust and he went to pull her away from the 'priest'. "I thought that I was the only one for you."

Sam looked up at that in surprise. He hadn't realized that his brother had any kind of a relationship with Marie, but now he knew that it was a fact. He felt a sharp sting, like he did every time his brother had ever stolen from him.

Marie looked up at Dean as he sauntered his way over to her and then asked he a question and the almost teased her about having Castiel's cum inside her. Her fingers still played with Rafael's hair as she took a deep breath "Yes I can pull the grace from him." she looked back down at Castiel's new form and wondered why he didn't tell her he was Castiel.

Marie looked up at Dean again as she pulled her hand from his hair "Between us?" she asked thinking about it. She liked Catiel or Rafael or whatever he was calling himself, but she wasn't sure what this all meant besides great sex... really great sex.

Marie smiled widely "Is that jealousy I hear Dean?" she asked standing up and then looking Dean over "Are you going to become the possessive boyfriend?" she crossed her arms over her chest "I didn't get possessive over you when you were gallivanting around banging any pair of legs with a skirt." she eyed Dean as if it were a game of chest and she just checked him.

"Don't get me wrong Dean you're the top three best lovers I've had in my life." she touched his cheek "And don't think if you want a booty call I wouldn't come running." she kissed his lips softly and hugged him "But you're not the only one I've had between my legs and made me a gooey mess." she said holding onto him and looked at Sam letting him know she was actually talking about him.

She pulled away from Dean "Plus with that mark on your arm there's no way I'm letting you get all hunky on me." she teased playfully with Dean then looked back down at Rafael. "Sam grab the lord lasso it's the silver thread on the table over there." she pointed to a spool of silver thread and looked at Dean. "We need to get out of here if I'm going to take the grace and we need to decide who will take it."

"What happens if you take his grace?" Asked Sam? "Will he still be Castiel, or Rafael, or whoever he is right now? I mean, isn't it risky to mess around with a demon like that?"

Dean snarled at his brother. "Just do what she tells you to do, Numb-Nuts. Go fetch that lasso like a good boy."

Sam didn't like the way that his brother's demonic nature seemed to be in control more and more now, but he gave Marie a look of confusion and concern before going to get the Lord's Lasso. The silver filament was soft and pliable in his hands, but he could feel that there was latent strength in it that could be commandeered by the right handler.

Garth looked at the two Winchesters and then unconscious priest with worry. He pressed his lips together and looked over at Marie. "You look like you have this under control, Marie. I should get back home to my family." His long, slim fingers fidgeted nervously at the hem of his shirt.

Sam had returned with the lasso and handed it to Maris. In truth he wasn't sure if she wanted to tie up Rafael.... or Dean.

Marie looked over Sam he seemed worried about Rafael or Castiel or whoever he wanted to call himself. Marie had done this before although she wasn’t happy about it she had done it. She worked for both sides of good and evil so it wasn’t hard to learn things both demons and angels had. She took a deep breath “When you take grace from an angel it’s dangerous but he’s not an angel.” She informed Sam “Grace was never meant to be inside him.”

Marie looked over at Dean he was being such an ass towards Sam which was starting to piss her off. “Be nice Dean.” She said softly with her velvet voice. “Please can you get me the lasso Sam I promise I won’t hurt him.” She looked at Sam with soft eyes. She was telling the truth as long as Rafael was asleep she could do this with no pain to him.

“I could always rid you of that.” She pointed to the marking on his forearm that had turned her beloved Dean into a killing machine. Marie had everything in control as long as Rafael was asleep she was fine. She was sure that the Lords Lasso wouldn’t be comfortable for a demon but it was the only thing that could keep someone at bay after all it was unbreakable. It was the chains that kept Lucifer trapped in hell but it did have its weaknesses.

Marie looked over at Garth and blinked he looked like he wanted to get out of there. She grinned she did have this under control for now. “Yes go home Garth.” She softly smiled letting her face follow in softness. “Be careful leaving here. Remember don’t touch anything on your way out or you’ll get hurt.” She informed him letting him know there were booby trapes set all around the exit of the room until you reached the basement.

Marie held up her hand taking the lasso in her hand and nodded towards Sam “Thank you.” She said softly holding it and straddling herself over Rafael so her crotch was pressed against his. She unrolled a small amount of the thin string and she place the tip of string in her mouth letting it soak up her saliva. The string became thicker and unraveled around the small twine and the little piece of wood fell on the floor. The thick silver chain was about an inch thick and she pulled the piece out of her mouth and climbed off of Rafael. “Rafael needs to be in a chair.” She let the chain wrap around herself. As she looked at Dean she didn’t want Sam to continue helping.

"What do you mean, he's not an angel? If that's Cass then he's an angel. Heck, he's 'the' angel. If it's not... well, then you can do whatever you think is best, I suppose." Sam wasn't happy with the way his brother and Marie were eyeballing each other, but he handed over the lasso anyway.

Dean was definitely not happy with the sight of Marie straddling Rafael's hips. He glanced away, then back, realizing that there was a bit of the sight of her shapely form over his body, the chain growing thicker in her hand, that did turn him on. "Don't you dare touch Cain's mark; it's there for a reason, and you're not getting your hand on it." He watched Garth hastily leave, and then he turned back to the girl.

He nodded and scooped up Rafael by his arms to pick him up. Sam picked up the feet, though he seemed ery uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Once Raf was in the chair, Dean glared at the man's unconscious face. "Is there anyway you can put him back in his normal body?"

Sam cleared his throat. "What's wrong with this body? Shouldn't we let Jim have his life back?" He asked, referring to the name of Castiel's normal 'host'. "What's the matter, Dean? Are you upset you're not the prettiest face in the room?"

Marie looked at Sam if this was Cass then he wasn’t an angel any more or at least not fully. “I’m not sure if he’s an angel Sam… I mean I’ve never seen an angel have the deep dark pits demons have and he had them.” She eyed Rafael as he lay there unconscious. She was going to do it with or without Sam approval or Deans.

Marie grinned widely at Dean and playfully walked over to Dean “I could always tie you up Dean.” She snapped the chain letting it ring. The sound was more like bells then chains letting him know just how powerful the lasso was. She wrapped it over Dean’s head and pulled him towards her jetting her leg out so he couldn’t move and so that he could feel her soft thigh against his crotch. “Don’t worry if you get out of hand I’ll be sure to kill you.” She whispered into his ear softly and the nipped it lightly with a wicked grin. It was her typical way of playing dirty with Dean.

She let one side of the lasso fall lose letting it hit the ground again the sound of bells filling the air. Marie watched both Sam and Dean pick up Rafael’s body and put him in the chair. She bit down on her lower lip dragging her top teeth against it making her bottom lip red and puffy. “Sam I’m sure this isn’t very comfortable with you.” She said watching the way he moved around. “I promise I’m not going to hurt Cass.” She stared at Rafael as he was placed in the chair.

Her eyes roamed over his face and then down his body. He was defiantly hot and was even hot when he was in his old body but she never tapped him in that body. She grinned inwardly wondering if after this if she’d get a chance to fuck Cass in his body.

Sure she could cast Rafael out of his body but she didn’t know what would happen to him or which spell to use against him. Rafael had the demon eyes those thick dark pools of nothingness. But Dean swore up and down that Rafael was Castiel’s inside the body. She wasn’t sure if that was possible or if Cass was a demon or angel. Marie looked at Sam as he spoke and she wondered the same thing, why wasn’t this body good? Was Dean jealous and why?

“A host never gets their lives back Sam.” Marie said softly “Unless you kill the demon or angel.” She pushed her hair back and walked over to Rafael’s limp body. She reached out touched his face softly and snapped her wrist letting the lasso do the work.

The chain wrapped around Rafael, not once, not twice, but three times before it stopped. One wrap was just below his shoulders another at his waist and the third around his thighs. His arms from his elbows down were free to move but he couldn’t pick up his arms. The rope coiled around and seemed to disappear in itself as she sat down in Rafael’s lap. “Hand me the black thin tub that looks like a lipstick case.” She said to Dean “We gotta wake him up.” She waited for Dean to bring it to her. “I’d plug your nose Dean unless you wanna faint.” She smiled “Hell sulfur will knock any demon out cold and wake angels up. So we’ll see if he’s angel or demon.” She opened the small tub as a small vapor of deep red entered the air just below Rafael’s nose.

When Marie wrapped the lasso around Dean it seemed like they were going to start passion-fucking right there in the basement, but then she turned away from him and began to work on Rafael. The sound of bells still seemed to hang in the air, and Dean found that the thought of competition made him hunger for her more. He wanted her, and he wasn't going to wait forever. The way she was teasing him was driving the demon in him wild, and Dean liked it.

Sam shook his head. "That's bullshit; Jim was a willing host. He wanted to help, and this is how he's treated? We don't even know if his body is still alive." He watched while the lasso snaked itself around Rafael's body. It was starting to get scary.

Rafael's body twitched as the red vapor entered the air, then he opened his pitch black eyes and looked at Marie. "Damn it! Untie me!" He glared at Dean and his eyes lightened to the heavenly hazel they had been when he first met Marie. "It's always fight or fuck with you, isn't it, Dean? Can't you leave good enough alone?" He pulled at his bounds and snarled at Marie. "You have to untie me! The longer you let that rogue Angelica roam free the more the world will suffer!"

"What does a demon care about the world for, Cass?" Dean grabbed Rafael by the hair and pulled his head back so that he was forced to look at him. "What the hell is going on with you and miss sexy-pants here?"

Marie enjoyed teasing Dean. It was like a sort of game they played without even knowing they were playing it. Marie however knew she was playing it now she felt the need to tease him to tempt him. She wouldn’t deny the feeling she had for Dean or the feelings she had for Sam or Rafael. Now if she had to pick out of the three of them that would be hard.

Marie flinched at Sam’s words. “Sam I know how you feel I know it’s bullshit.” She wanted to insure him “And I’m sure Cass is extremely careful with his hosts only cause he takes those who are willing.”

The small cylinder tube that looked more like it held lipstick rather than hells sulfur. She watched Rafael’s body twitch in front of her as the red vapors hit the air under his nose his eyes opened and were pitch black. She pushed the lid down on the tub and looked at Rafael as his eyes lightened to a hazel color she enjoyed.

Marie looked at Rafael raising an eyebrow at the chained man in front of her. Marie grinned thinking about it, it was just like that with Dean ‘fight or fuck’ it made her grin. Marie stepped back as she watched Rafael pull at his bindings. He wanted free and she didn’t blame him, he wanted to fight the angel but she wanted answers.

Marie looked at Dean “You shouldn’t be talking Dean after all isn’t that what you turning into as well. A Demon! And here you are caring about the world.” She growled she was made at Dean not all demons were pure evil. “As for what’s going on between me, sexy pants… by the way thank you! It’s none of your business.” She looked over at Rafael “I do however wanna know why you changed host Cass and why you’re a demon.”

"He's not becoming a demon," Rafael corrected Marie. "He's becoming a damned soul. Demons are Angels who rejected God." His piercing eyes raked across the small space between Marie and Dean. I've created a sort of... camouflage for my essence to hide from Angelica. If she knows that it's me who is chasing her she'll also know what my weakness is and she can defeat me." He was looking at Marie now, pointedly ignoring Dean.

"What, White Castle Sliders and cheap beer? You don't have any weaknesses, Cass! Unless you want to count your asshat stupidity in this getup." Dean motioned at the body that was bound before them. He looked over at Marie "Do it Marie. Do whatever it takes so that he doesn't go after that bitch."

"NO!" Rafael struggled in his bonds. "Don't do it! We had a plan, Marie - please." He looked sincere as he looked up at her, and the similarities between the Castiel she had met before and this one was apparent.

"Shut up," Dean snarled. "Marie... do it."

Marie looked at Rafael as he spoke. Dean sure did have the attitude of a demon but so did humans in general. She flicked her hair behind her and sighed “Damned soul.” She looked at Dean with a smile thinking it suited him being a damned soul. Her eyes darted back over to Rafael as he spoke to her. “Are you sure she didn’t recognize you after all she seemed to know you when she was kissing you earlier.” She said sounding like a jealous lover. “And what is your weakness?” Marie couldn’t help it she wanted to know so she could use it against him when he was no longer interested in her.

“That’s your weakness Dean.” Marie said under her breath “And boobs.” She added with a grin. Marie turned around and looked at Dean “Every male species has a weakness it’s just finding it.” She informed Dean “And then using it against them. It’s easy finding yours Dean.” She grinned and then turned to Rafael. She closed the distance between Rafael and herself as dean basically ordered her to take the grace from him.

It was so hot watching Rafael struggle in his bonding that held him basically still. She bit her lower lip leaned in slowly and kissed his lips lightly “I know we had a plan Rafael.” She whispered sweetly cupping his cheek in her hand.

Marie whipped her head around and glared at Dean as he snarled for Rafael to shut up. “Dean, let me handle this or I’ll bust a cap in your ass.” She growled and then turned her head back to Rafael “Tell me sweet Rafael or Cass whichever one you go by for now.” She ran the back of her hand softly against his cheek and down his jaw “Why did you never show interest in me till now?” she climbed onto his lap “Before Angelica came to curse you and make you crave my body we fucked so why now did you decide of fucking me am I a tool for you or have you some sort of interest for me.” This was a trap either way he was walking into her trap but one was a little less bad then the other. “So Rafael, tell me why, why now?” she purred softly into his ear.

"I'm sure she didn't recognize me," Rafael answered. "And don't think that I'll tell you anything that will give you power over me." His eyes held steady as he watched the huntress. Already he could feel his loins aching to move against her body and pump himself deep into her, but he didn't want to show his curse to Dean or Sam. The thought of them witnessing the effect that Angelica's curse had on him made the Demon/Angel cringe.

He stilled when Marie leaned in and kissed him. "Marie... please..." His eyes softened again. He shook his head when she asked him why he never showed an interest in her before. "Remember... we had sex in the confessional before Angelica showed herself. That was before the curse, Marie."

"Wait - you fucked in a confessional?" Asked Dean. He shook his head and grinned at Cass. "You kinky bastard."

Rafael drew his breath in. "I've always liked you, Marie," he answered, her warm breath sending shivers down his neck, "but I was fully an angel then. I could resist my... baser urges... it's more difficult now that I've embraced the demonic side of my nature." He shuddered softly. "I've always likes you, Marie. I've found you attractive for a very, very long time. You've never been a tool for me. You're not a means to an end..." He swallowed. "I need you to let me go now. Please."

Marie wasn’t sure about that Angelica seemed very interested in him and she cursed him for a reason. If she didn’t know who he was why the hell would he curse him? “We’ll see about that.” She grinned wildly she really didn’t mean it. She wouldn’t push Rafael to give her information she trusted him enough to think he’d tell her if she needed to know. She rubbed herself up against him as if adjusting her position but in reality she was just trying to make him ach just ever so much more. She could feel him under her his bulge she was hiding under her. She knew Rafael didn’t want Sam or Dean knowing about the curse but it amused her.

Marie leaned in pressing herself against him and softly kissed him. She pulled away as he begged her, his eyes softened to that of an innocent boys and she narrowed hers. She hated when men used those eyes on her thinking it’d affect her. She asked him why he never showed her interest before the curse and sides when he mentioned the fact he fucked her in the confessional. Marie blushed that was something she wanted Dean or Sam knowing, not that they wouldn’t eventually find out about. “You know what I mean.” She closed her eyes trying to calm her reddened face.

Marie dipped her head into Rafael’s shoulder as Dean had to make his comment. Sure having sex in a confessional was kinky but did Dean really have to say that?

She stayed on Rafael’s lap staring him down as he took in a deep breath. She leaned in against his resting her head against his shoulder her hot breath nipping at his neck in hopes to only make him hornier. He said he always liked her but was that what she wanted from Cass/Rafael? Did she want him to only like her? Hell no she wanted to be his obsession!

Marie hated the fact that he used the fact that he was an angel as an excuse. She could feel him shudder under him and she wondered if it was because of the curse or another reason all together. “Always liked me huh?” Marie eyed Rafael leaning back. “Give me the reason why I should let you go now Rafael?” she moved slightly down his legs and leaned into him her hand rubbing against his crotch only to make his need for her worse.

Marie's every movement, every breath, sent tingles of desire down Rafael's body. He felt himself hardened as she teased him by the way she eased herself over his body and rubbed on his crotch. He drew in a shuddering breath, his arms unable to escape the bounds of the lasso and his body completely at her mercy as he sat there, strapped to the chair. His bulging cock was straining against his pants, urging the demonic priest to give in and fuck the woman who was so skillfully taunting him.

He saw her lean back and his eyes traced the bountiful curve of her luscious breast. He wanted to put his mouth around her nipples and tease her pebbled pleasure center with his tongue. His hands wanted to roam over her body, peeling back layers of clothing until there was nothing separating them but a thin layer of sweat.

"Ah... Marie..." Rafael panted as his lust began to rise up and take over his thought processes. "I need you." His voice was nearly a plea. "I don't care if you let me go anymore... just fuck me."

Dean's eyebrow shot up. What had just happened? One moment Castiel was begging to be released, and now he was begging Marie to fuck him? Sam had long since retired to the far end of the room. He was sitting down, his head resting in his hands, and looking for all the world like he was sleeping.

Marie looked at Rafael. He wasn’t going anywhere any time soon which made teasing him all the more pleasurable. Marie enjoyed teasing men it was one of her favorite pass times although she almost never teased Sam she was constantly teasing Dean sexually. Sam however was too sweet for her to tease. She watched Rafael take in her figure. She could see the desire building up in him it was like a small flame turning into a giant fire that only she could put out. Rafael was at her mercy.

Marie leaned back just slightly letting him take in even more of her body with his eyes. She could feel his eyes wash over her breasts.

Marie grinned inwardly she enjoyed the face Rafael was making. He most likely didn’t know about the face he made which really no man knew they made it till someone said something. He was defiantly horny which was a win for Marie because so was she.

Rafael was panting under her his lips parted and he began to say her name. It was going to take all she had in her not to let him go so he could fuck her like they were a couple of rabbits. She wasn’t going to let him wait as long as last time because she didn’t want to have the same thing happening like last time.

Rafael’s words tore at her heart he ‘needed’ her it was romantic having him plea for her to fuck him. She smiled widely he didn’t care about her letting him go or not as long as she fucked him. She couldn’t help but keep that wide smile on her lips. She knew Dean had at least heard him plea for her.

“Poor sweet Rafael.” She purred to him cupping his cheek in her hand softly. “That curse really must be bad if you’re asking me to fuck you rather then untie you.” She said loudly just so that Dean and Sam knew why he was asking for her to fuck him.

Back
Top Bottom