Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking on the Supernatural (Traveler & I)

"It's your fault it was so bad," Rafael shot back. "Next time don't wait." He eyed the dark semen running down her leg and his eyebrow rose in curiosity. "That's new." Earlier when they fucked his cum was like frothy milk, thick and ropey, but definitely creamy white. This was... disgusting. Even for a demon.

"Hey." He saw her heading for the door. "Marie, don't - hey!" He went to catch her but she was too fast. The door slammed in his face and he saw the runes locking him in there. "You bitch! Marie! Let me out! MARIE!"

He slammed his fist against the door several times, but he heard her laugh and leave him. She was gone, and he was stuck in the damn basement alone. Rafael started to pace the room and search for any way out that he could find. He snarled and growled, threw furniture across the room, but she had the basement sealed up tight. There was nothing that he could do.

Marie walked away from the door with a chuckle she was pissed at Rafael. He didn't bother to thank her and she really shouldn't have expected more from him after all he was a demon. She was probably more mad at herself then him for letting herself think he was better then any other demon out there. She took a deep breath she needed to talk to Garth and ask him what he thought about this dark goo like cum that Rafael seemed to have shot inside her. "Garth!" she yelled as she made her way to where he was. When she bumped into him she only had her shirt covering her naked body. She had very little modesty so it didn't bother her to let him look at her naked body. "Ok so I know this is disgusting but what the hell does it mean when a demon's cum is almost black." she asked turning her leg to the side showing him the thick dark trail of Rafael's semen on her inner thigh.

Marie stood there waiting for him to explain to her what dark demon cum meant if he even knew anything if he didn't know she was sure as hell was going to make him find out and if he didn't find out anything she was going to contact Crawly he owed her after all. Sure it was rare to have the 'king of hell' owe you a favor but he did.

Garth stood there, looking at her like a deer in the headlights. "Black...? That means there's blood in there. He's bleeding inside. He's, uhm, dying. Which is a good thing, right? He's a demon, we need his heart. It's a win-win situation." He raised a lip in semi-disgust at the sight of the dark liquid sliding down her legs. "Did that hurt?"

He sighed and shook his head. "I gotta call my wife," he muttered, walking away from her. His big ears almost seemed to be bent forward as he trudged out of there.
---
Sam glanced over at Dean. "You think Garth's got it handled"

His brother waved him off, even as he barreled 80mph down the highway. "Garth? Pshaw. He's fine. They're fine." He dismissed it with a grin. "Hey, wanna take a detour down to Louisiana?"

"Louisiana? What's down there? Did you get a lead?"

Dean chuckled. "Lead. No... I just know this great diner. It's a hole in the wall, but their pies?" He brought the fingers of his right hand together and kissed the tips like an Italian. "They're to die for."

Marie looked at Garth so dark almost black cum meant he was bleeding inside… hm that wasn’t good. “What exactly do we need his heart for Garth?” she snapped at him without really meaning it. She knew he thought what she did was disgusting and really she couldn’t blame him it was. She looked down at her leg were his dark cum slipped down her inner thigh and she shrugged “No more than the normal pain I feel every day.” She mumbled as he told her his was going to call his wife.

Marie didn’t know Garth was married and really she didn’t know how he could be in this life style it was hard to be married. Garth must be a really good man to actually be able to do all this shit and still keep the ‘little women’ happy at home.

For a split second as Marie walked into the bathroom she couldn’t help but think about Sam and Dean she didn’t know what they were doing but she was sure it was their usual shit. Marie slipped her hand around the nozzle to the shower and turned it almost completely over to were hot water seemed to pour down. “Thank god for hot water.” She mutter with a chuckle as she stepped in letting the water wash everything of this day off her body and mind. This wasn’t going to be the end she did need to go down and let Rafael out.

Marie finished showering quickly and grabbed a large deep red towel off the rack and wrapped it around her body letting her long hair fall down over the towel. Marie took delicate quick steps as she walked to the door to the basement and slowly opened it hoping Rafael wasn’t to pissed off at her.

"Why do we need his heart? I'll tell you why - To get rid of Angelique the angle who wants to take over Heaven and Earth, that's why. When she cursed him she had to put a bit of her grace in him. If we have his heart we can destroy the usurper. It's in the prophecy." Garth shook his head and looked at her in pity. "If we want to kill her, he needs to die first."

His eyes were filled with compassion, and they moistened in consideration of her involvement, and possibly her affections for the demon. "It's your decision, Marie, but there's no way around it." He left her to her bath and went to call Dean and Sam. He couldn't do this if she wasn't going to go all the way. It was all or nothing, and Garth had too much to lose to be involved with a tepid hunter.

---

In the basement Rafael had paced for a while to let his anger subside. His priestly vestments had been ruined by that hunter woman. Marie.

He laid on the floor in the center of the room, the only pieces of clothing he had that he could still wear were his pants and shoes. His coat, his shirt, his collar... she had shredded them all with her knife in the middle of their sex. Not that he minded sex and knives, but... the demon sighed.

When the door opened he lifted an arm off his eyes and peered up the stairs at Marie. "You're back. I thought that you'd leave me down here to rot." He slowly stood up to face her, taking in the fresh, clean scent wafting from her warm skin. "Did you get yourself all clean just to come down here to get dirty again?"

Marie stared at Garth she understood why they needed the heart of Rafael but it still bothered her she actually became slightly attached to him. Garth said it was in a prophecy and she narrowed her eyes slightly she hated stuff like that things could always change. She knew he felt pity for her it was written all over his face and actions. It bothered her more than the fact that he wanted to kill Rafael.

Yes this was her decision in a way but she wasn’t going to just decide without Rafael’s knowledge she didn’t want him coming back out of hell in the future especial cause of the curse he had on him. “I’ll think about it.” She said as she turned on her heels and walked to the bathroom pondering what exactly she was going to do with Rafael. Sure she could easily kill him but for some strange reason she liked the guy.

~~~

It didn’t take long to work all the grim and lust off her body her hair even smelled like apples from the shampoo she used. It was nice being clean although she knew she was just going to end up getting dirty once again. “I guess there’s no time better than now.” She muttered to herself opening the door to the basement and slowly walked down the steps carefully. She had a large red towel wrapped around her body as she took the last step down the stairs onto the cold cement grey floor.

Marie raised an eyebrow at his words, why would she have left him down there to rot she never did that to any other demon. “You’re not that special.” She teased walking over to him the smell of soap wafting off of her letting him know she did just clean herself. She chuckled in amusement she didn’t come down here for that but if he wanted to she wouldn’t deny him this time. “No but I do have a way to kill the bitch angel.” She stated she wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell him how but she knew she had too.

"Well then," he smiled and tilted his head. "Why didn't you say so?" Rafael motioned towards a table and chairs haphazardly stacked in the basement. "Shall I make us a place to discuss your plans? Or is it something that you cannot share with me?"

He had taken in her soft, clean scent. If he had not known better, he would have thought her to be innocent. But he did know better... the demon priest pulled out chairs for them both and then sat down. His intense green eyes seemed almost catlike as he glared across the table at the huntress.

"Now, what is this that you think you know?" He tapped his fingers impatiently on the wooden table. "I can already feel the countdown until my next cursing; twenty-three hours until I'm a groveling, sex-driven beast again. I don't know about you, my dear, but I prefer a little more finesse in my intercourse."

Marie watched Rafael closely as he tilted his head to the side slightly and let a smile creep across his handsome face. It was to bad he was a demon. She looked away she only knew about it not to long ago but it wasn't a plan she wanted to do after all she'd have to tear his heart out to kill her. "It's definatly something I have to share with you." she informed him as they walked over to the table and chairs setting them up so they could talk.

Marie cleared her throat softly trying to think of ways to discuss what the 'way' she told him about was going to go. Her eyes glanced up catching a quick glimpse of his green almost catlike eyes that glared at her from across the table. She sat down scooping the towel under her to make sure she was sitting on the towel and not the seat.

"Well it's a way to kill the angel but I'm not sure if it's the way to go about doing it..." she informed him looking at the wooden table and she moved in laying her arms on the table. Her head lowered as she looked at the grain from the wood trying to think of a way to bring up the topic. Her head jerked up when he talked about the countdown and she grinned. "I'm sorry about that I'll make sure to give it to you right away." she teased with a grin.

"Ok so here's what the plan to kill her is but I don't think you're going to like it cause I don't really like it..." she paused looking him over as she took one deep breath and let it out slowly "We need your heart so I'd have to cut it out of you have some of her grace in your heart when she cursed you and with that grace we can kill her." she watched every movement of his body and face she wasn't sure how he was going to take it.

Rafael pressed his lips together. "What ever happened to stabbing her with an Angel Blade? Doesn't that work any more?" He crossed his arms across his muscular chest and leaned back. "Where are you getting this information? I've never heard of such a thing before."

He looked away for a long moment, the muscles in his jaw tensing and then relaxing as he thought it over. His assignment had been to kill Angelique at any cost. It was 100% obvious to him that his boss would consider having to have his heart ripped out worth the exchange to have the rogue angel killed... if it was something that was guaranteed to work.

"Convince me," he finally countered. "Prove to me that it will work, and I'll do it." The way Rafael looked at Marie was sincere. He was willing to do whatever it took to get rid of the bitch who cursed him, angel or not.

"The Angel Blade doesn't always work on angels..." she paused for a second "It can kill an Angel it's just that you have to keep the blade inside the angel's heart till they are gone and usually they explode which means I'd be gone with her." she reached up and pushed her long wet hair behind her ear. "And it doesn't always mean that you're curse would be gone." she informed him biting her lower lip nervously. "The second she see's who's Angel Blade I have she'll head for the hills or kill me so it's dangerous."

Marie watched as Rafael crossed his arms over his chest probably upset that she even brought up ripping his heart out. "I got my information from Garth. I don't think he'd lie to me about something like this." she bit her lower lip dragging her teeth across her bottom lip. "I doubt a lot of people had heard of it. This isn't a common thing. Angel's don't typically curse demons."

He looked tense his jaw clenched as he thought over what she had said sure it was a sure fire way and really she didn't need to ask for his permission to cut out his heart. "You know I didn't have to come talk to you about this I could have just taken your heart and used it." she informed him "I'm talking to you about it cause I'm not sure I want to try and use that method." she looked away from him.

He wanted her to convince him that his death was the best way for them to do it. "Rafael do you really want to sacrifice your life for a quick way out?" she asked looking at her hands. "If I kill you there is a 100% chance you won't be cursed after she's dead but if I kill her without killing you there's a chance you'll be cursed forever." she whispered "And there's a chance she can come back as well."

Marie didn't like the thought of convince a demon or anything of walking into their own death it felt so wrong to her. Sure this was a good way to get rid of two birds with one stone but she had actually grown attached to Rafael even if he was a demon. "I'll let you decide on if you want to sacrifice yourself or not." she stood up "I hope you think about the pro's and con's of sacrificing yourself cause you may not be able to come back." she walked away "I'll leave the door open." she informed him not looking at him "If you need me I'll be on the second floor changing." She took up the stairs two steps at a time till she was in one of the rooms.

He rubbed his hands over his face. Women. They were always so concerned about trivial things, like death, when more important matters were pressing. He watched her walk up the steps, her hips swaying too and fro like a feather taunting a cat.

"Well damn it," muttered Rafael. The irony in his choice of words was not lost on him. He stood up, stretched, and then climbed up into the main house. Slowly he climbed up to the second floor to find her. It really wasn't too difficult. If he turned away from her he felt nauseous, when he went in the direction she was he felt stronger. The rogue angel had given Rafael a kind of homing beacon to make sure that Rafael would continue pursuing he huntress even when the pull of sex was weak.

He leaned on the door jamb and looked at Marie in the room. "I want to kill Angelique, and I don't care who else needs to perish to get it done. SO... this Garth dude. Is he around?"

Marie had left Rafael down in the basement but she knew it wouldn't take him long to get up to where she was. She didn't bother locking any of her doors if he needed her she would be easy access for him. There was going to be no repeat of earlier that was just not going to happen. She couldn't believe he didn't think about something so important as death although Demons didn't really die so to say.

She knew Rafael was watching her as she made her way up from the basement her hips swaying from side to side taunting him no more like begging him to follow her. It wasn't a hard thing to tease Rafael now that he had that curse on him. She grinned widely to herself as she made it up to one of the three bedrooms in the house and opened the door and let her towel fall off her body just at the entrance of the room.

Marie wasn't afraid to be naked she never was being naked was natural for her. She turned her head and looked out of the corner of her eye as Rafael leaned on the door jamb watching her. Marie pulled out a bra and thong and threw them onto the bed as he talked. "I understand you want to kill the bitch." she said with a sigh "And Garth is the guy that shot you with the bullet I had to take out of you." she grinned "He's downstairs on the phone with his wife or whatever." she informed him. She couldn't understand how Garth was married and she somehow wasn't he was goofy and weird.

Marie reached into her bag pulled out a pair of cut off jean shorts and a white tank top that showed off a lot of skin. She smiled as she turned to face Rafael for the first time. "You know you can come in if you want there's no devil traps in here." she grinned "I mean besides me." she teased.

"Ah.... the wolf." Rafael knew who Garth was now; he put the bits and pieces together. "Yes, I need to talk to that one." He watched her as she dressed and admired her body, and when she said that there were no devil traps there he had to smile.

"Well, you actually are more of a trap than you realize. It was no coincidence that we met when we did." He glanced around her room, looking more like a normal man than he had in a long time. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you have any clothes in this house that will fit me?" Rafael moved to where he could look at himself in her mirror and he pulled at the strands of his hair, looking himself over. "Not bad. I suppose for a priest I'm quite comely." He smirked at Marie. "Certainly you weren't complaining."

Downstairs Garth hung up the phone and began to pace in the living room. He was worried about the newest information that was coming down the pike, and it looked like it was definitely going to get worse before it got better. The news was that Angelique was gathering herself an army, and Castiel was nowhere to be found.

Marie looked at Rafael as he called Garth the wolf. He was right Garth was a wolf but she never really thought of him as one maybe it was because she knew him way before he became one or maybe because he seemed to goofy to be one. Marie's eyes hummed over Rafael's body for a few minutes before turning away and letting herself get dressed. "Well he's down stairs I'm not sure he'll actually talk to you." she muttered grabbing her thong from off the bed and pulling it up her legs and waist letting it snap against her warm dry skin.

Marie's arms slipped through her bra and she looked over at Rafael easily snapping her bra hooks together in the back as she did everyday making sure her breasts were perfectly placed in the thin black bra. "Really?" she asked raising an eyebrow "And who set the trap?" she asked watching Rafael as she slipped the last two pieces of clothing on. "The shower is in there." she pointed to a door across the hallway "and I'm sure I have some clothing laying around here." she stated as she brushed her fingers through her hair letting the natural waves of her hair take place.

Marie grinned at his comment. "I'll grab you some clothing and lay it on the bed. So go take a shower." she said walking past him and into another bathroom grabbing some clothing she figured were his size. A pair of dark blue jeans that looked almost never worn and a dark mud green colored shirt that would hug and show off his body a little to well.

Marie grinned to herself he wanted clothing she was going to give him clothing. Sam's pants and Deans shirt ha! she grinned wickedly but she wasn't going to tell him that nor were Sam or Dean going to find out she let a demon where their clothing she barrowed... ok took.

Marie places the clothing in the room and looked at the bathroom door as if debating on going in or going downstairs. Obviously she needed to talk to Garth a little more then Rafael so she speed down the stairs and right to Garth. "Hey pup." she grinned playfully hoping he was in a good mood "What's the word?"

Garth stopped his pacing and looked up at her. "You know, that's really derisive. We prefer the term lucan, or wolf... pup is so... demeaning." He sighed and sat down in front of an open laptop. "It's not good, Marie. That angel that cursed your lover boy there? Turns out she's a big honcho with the angels; maybe even big enough to take over. Even Malachi is scared of her. The worst part is, though, that Castiel's MIA and no one seems to have a clue where he might be."

He sighed, his large ears almost drooping slightly at the gesture. "I don't know, Marie. The only thing that I think will kill her is a demon's heart filled with grace, and from what I can tell, your boy Ralphie there fits the bill."

Garth looked over at her and frowned. "I don't know if even Sam and Dean can help. This is really big. Really, really big."

Raphael had finished with his shower and dressed in the clothes that Marie picked out for him. He thought that the items looked... familiar... but with a shrug he pulled them on and then went downstairs to seek out the others.

"Well," Garth said, seeing him coming down the stairs. "Speak of the devil."

Marie smiled she knew it was demeaning and low to call him a pup but it got his attention and made him stop pacing so much. "I know you don't like being called a pup it got your attention at least." she grinned pulling her arms behind her back like she was innocent as Garth found his way in front of her laptop and sat down.

Marie sighed at his words she already knew that bitch was a high ranker it was hard not to tell after all she was trying to be god so it meant she was high up on the totem pole. "of course Malachi would be scared of her she's a high ranking bitch in heaven." she informed him like she already knew this stuff which in fact she kind of did. She sighed now even Cas was missing which mean the bitch could have gotten to him.

Marie bit down on her lower lip if it was really looking like cutting Rafael's heart out was the only way maybe she could inform him of her little tools like Lucifer's blade and the holy oil as well as a few other things she's stolen in the past she'd rather not let anyone know she has. "There's other ways to kill an angel even a high ranking one it's just do we have the man power and the weapons and I have the weapons but not so much the man power." she informed Garth she didn't want to tell him all her weapons cause they were dangerous enough as it was just her knowing about them. "I even have a way to bring her here." she half whispered the weapons took her father and her many years to collect and even helped kill her father.

"Of course this was going to be really, really big. I always seemed to find myself smack dab in the middle of big shit." she sighed as she turned her head sensing Rafael as he entered the room.

"Ok well seeing as you think the only way of killing that bitch is by using Rafael I'll show you differently." she said to Garth as she walked over to a picture frame hanging over on a wall. She pulled the picture away and there stood a silver safe and she twisted five to the right 28 to the left and 1 to the right. The small safe opened showing off a key pad in the back and she pressed some numbers making sure to hide the numbers so neither Garth or Rafael could see them.

"When we go in don't touch anything!" she snapped at them both as she hit the last button and the house seemed to shack. She shut the safe and put the picture back into place as she walked down to the basement and pushed a large table over against the other wall. There was hidden passageway under the house. "Follow me and once again don't touch anything! Even the walls!" she informed both of them as she walked down a flight of stairs.

Rafael looked at Garth, who shrugged at him and then indicated that he should follow Marie. In truth, Garth didn't want that demon at his back. They walked behind her through the wall and then down into the staircase, careful not to touch anything.

"Does not touching anything include you?" Rafael asked in a sultry, soft voice.

"I'm right here!" Garth hollered. "If you'll kindly keep your over-sexed hands off my friend I'd really appreciate it." He grumbled about not being paid enough to deal with all this shit, and things about demons and their kind corrupting the good guys. Like Dean. He got gotten by a demon and now he was one... a real ironic turn of events in the grand scheme of things.

Rafael drew in a breath as he inhaled Marie's scent. "I don't know what you think you have down here that's going to help, Lover, but it better be a dozy." His eyes adjusted as they descended the stairs, but even with all he had seen over the millennia he wasn't prepared for what she had down there.

Marie lead them down a flight of stairs and then a hallway that was damp and dark she turned and smiled at Rafael “I am never off limits.” She looked over at Garth when he pointed out he was there and she sighed he was right now wasn’t the time to get all… sexual. “Ok just keep your hands at your sides… Both of you.” She informed Garth as she turned back around and touched a few things and a door revealed itself and she unlocked it using a key she had hidden on her person. “Ok when you walk in Garth just stay away from the right wall or you’ll get hurt bad.” She informed him knowing the weapon she had at the entrance been made for the killing of lycan’s. “And you don’t touch anything.” She snapped at Rafael as she walked into the room leaving the door open for them letting them walk into pitch darkness even darker then hell itself. She turned on the lights and it was brighter than the sun making them shield their eyes.

“Welcome to the collection.” She waved her hands showing off every sort of weapon known to angel, demon, hunter, and man. “Now to show you what I really have.” She walked over to a large case and pulled off the a black velvet cloth. In the clear glass box there was the colt along with five bullets. “This took forever to get.” She said pulling the glass away from it and throwing it over to Garth

“It’s the original the one Dean and Sam used years back.” She motioned “Although the bullets are the real deal made by Samuel Colt himself… you know how many favors I had to do to go back in time just to get those five?” she whined as she moved over to Garth and snatched the gun from him “Don’t tell Sam or Dean I have it.” She growled at him and put it back.

“But then there are these…” she said walking over to a very large covered block. She pulled them off with a grin as she showed them all five of heavens weapons “No angel knows I have these and I’d assume if they found out I’d probably get a lot of nosey Nancy’s.” she unlocked the clear box “Moses’s staff, put back together.” She pulled it out making sure not to use it just to show them and then put it back. “Lots Salt I won’t touch it, Gabriel’s horn of truth. As well as the Fate-killing blade.” She pointed to the blade “It’s the real thing and I’m not allowed to use it.” She then moved on to a very tall and wide box that had a red velvet cloth over it that she sighed about. “I’m not bothering to uncover it because just telling you it is Death’s Scythe is enough. It can reap any living being, human, demon, or angel. It’s even rumored to be able to kill death himself.” She informed them watching them closely.

"Lot's wife," Rafael walked up to the pillar of salt and glanced up and down the misshapen form. "You've lost weight. Time's been good to you." He smirked and turned around, taking in the other weapons. "You have quite a collection, Marie. I can see why you don't want anyone, or any angel, to know about this." His eyes focused on hers and for a moment there was a familiar look of.... disappointment? "You could have saved a lot of souls much grief if the right people had known about this."

Garth was staring at the Colt pistol. "Oh give her a break, demon-priest. We all have our secrets, and she's telling us now, isn't she?" He reached out and touched the glass over the pistol lovingly. "They never even let me hold it. Those brothers can be real bastards sometimes. I love them, don't get me wrong, but they can be jerks." He sighed and turned away from the gun, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking like a lost child.

"So what're you thinking?" Garth's gaze rested on the covered scythe. "Do you think that Death's Scythe can kill the angel?" He frowned. "Where does an angel go when it dies, anyway?"

Rafael looked over at him, his expression flat. "It ends."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"If an angel dies, it ends." He shrugged and pushed his sleeves higher. "But that's what we want, isn't it? We want her gone."

Garth sighed and sat on a bench. "I guess so... it just seems... cruel."

Marie looked at Rafael when he mentioned Lot’s salt being his wife and figured ‘of course he’d know’ and sighed. “Or demon!” she added after he said angel. “I could have saved a lot of souls that’s true but where there’s good there’s always evil so you take the good with the bad and these things…” she motioned to all the weapons “Aren’t always for the greater good.” She informed him “They can be used both ways if you don’t know how to use them.” She sighed why’d she feel so angry when he looked at her with disappointment?

Marie’s eyes darted over at Garth as he stared at the Colt pistol and then smiled when he stuck up for her. “Well I’m telling most of the secrets there’s more then just this room.” She informed Garth she did have other weapons hidden further in that could shake the fabric of the world if they knew about it. “Sam’s such a sweety but Deans a dick…” she said as if remembering fucking him “A big fat one.” She bit her lower lip then shivered like she was trying to stop thinking about it.
“Oh I know it can kill her.” She informed Garth and then frowned at him when he wanted to know where angels go when they die. She wondered that before once when she actually considered using the Scythe once before but decided against it. Her head turned towards Rafael and her eyes roamed over his body when he answered Garth’s question.

“IT ends?” she whispered thinking it over it didn’t sound like a good ending but maybe that’s how it needed to be.

Marie cocked her head to the side wondering about something as she pulled the scythe out of the case. “What happens to demons when you actually kill them Rafael? Not just expel them but kill them?” she asked Rafael “Cause that’s what’s happening to Angels and yet Garth you feel no remorse for that?” she looked over her shoulder at Garth. “We are doing this for the greater good aren't we?”

"Yeah, IT." Rafael waved a hand impatiently. "The angel's essence. It's soul, sort of. But not. Angels and demons, true demons, are the same thing, just on different sides of the war. Humans who have been demonized are simply souls who have succumbed to their evil nature... they're not the same as true demons. That's why Abaddon is such an incredibly powerful demon. She's a Knight of Hell, an angel who turned away from the light."

"Like me." His eyes moved up Marie's form. "And yes, we're doing it for the greater good." His lips curved into a smile.

Garth took a step to the side, closer to Marie as he looked at the demon. "So... Crowley was once a human. Does that mean that he's not a true demon?"

"Crowley has a human soul, Garth. He chose to be a demon, but he's not an appointed one. When he 'dies' he's permanently entombed in hell. I don't mean when he's expelled from his body... but if you were to Scythe him he'd never return topside. He'd be doomed. But true angels, true demons... they simply stop existing. It's a fate worse than... death." He smiled coldly at the werewolf before turning back to Marie. "So, Boss. What's the plan?"

Marie watched Rafael closely she understood what he was talking about when he meant ‘IT’ after all she wasn’t stupid. Marie couldn’t help but look over Rafael’s body she was thinking such naughty things and right now if Garth weren’t watching them she probably would be riding him like there was no tomorrow. She turned her head away over to Garth when she noticed Rafael’s eyes moving over to her and up her form like eyeing her.

Marie looked over at Rafael when he said they were doing it for the greater good and the corner of his lips turned up into a smile. Good lord did he look good when he smiled.

Marie’s eyes darted over to Garth once again as he asked about Crowley and she wondered about him as well.

Marie wondered why anyone would want to be a demon it was better to be human then either demon or angel. Marie figured that Crowley would be stuck in hell if she used Deaths Scythe. And technically it wasn’t death’s it was made by the horsemen death how she got it was a long and very scary process that she’d rather not have to think about ever again. “I don’t know if that’s true… but it’s not like you can ask a demon or an angel that had this used on them.” She said reaching over to the glass box and pulled it out holding onto the short wooden grip. No the scythe wasn’t a scythe per say but more of a sickle now she hadn’t understood why until she had it almost used on her why it wasn’t a scythe any more. It was much easier to use with a shorter handle.

“I suppose we get the party started.” She swung the Scythe like it was an easy weapon to use.

"Whoa..." Raphael stepped back slightly when Marie took the Scythe out of it's mount and swung it. "Easy there, cowgirl. That thar's a dangerous weapon." He gave her a stern look. "You only have to knick one of us to cause a catastrophe."

Garth seemed slightly nervous too. "Yeah... I guess the question now is how do we do what we gotta do? Can we summon her somehow?" He rubbed his wrist and cast another longing look at the Colt Pistol. He always wanted to hold it, just once... to know what it felt like. The gangly hunter sighed. It was just another of his fantasies that would never come true.

Rafael cocked his head to the side and gave a slight frown. "Did either of you call the Winchesters?"

"Yeah, why?" asked Garth.

"Because they just stepped on the front porch."

Marie looked at Raphael with a raised eyebrow she knew how to handle the sickle it wasn't a hard weapon but it was a dangerous one. She was slightly taken back by the stern look he gave her. "Shall I shave you then?" she teased making sure to keep it away from both of them.

Marie looked at Garth she knew of a couple of ways to call out an angel a very pacific angel but it wasn't easy to do nor was it going to be fast. She sighed "There is a way to summon her but I don't want to do it. I know of other ways as well it's just they take a lot of time and energy and well crap I don't wanna have to owe." Marie said watching Garth as he looked at the Colt pistol longingly like it was his secret lover.

"Garth that's not how you're suppose to look at a pistol that's how your suppose to look at your wife!" she informed Garth just how he looked and grinned.

Marie's eyes shifted over to Rafael when she noticed his head shift to the side like a dog raising it ear listening to something just out of eye sight. Marie looked over Rafael when he asked about the Winchester brothers and then shock her head 'no' letting him know she didn't call them.

Marie's head whipped around to look at Garth when he said he did and asked why and she grimaced and flinched when he said they were on the front porch. "Shit!" she put the sickle back into the case and pushed both Garth and Rafael out of the basement making sure on the way to lock the doors. "Get out!" she almost screamed at both of them. She didn't want either Dean or Sam knowing about her weapon collection or that she had the colt. She wasn't suppose to let anyone know about the Colt. "You can't tell Sam and Dean I have the Colt." she snapped at Garth as she shoved them past the first door and locked it and placed something on the door and shoved them up the stairs "Good lord move!" she almost screamed pushing them up the stairs to the basement.

She turned around slamming her foot down on what looked like a rock and the door slammed shut hard almost shacking the house as she did it. "Garth go see what they want..." she looked at Rafael knowing that he had on their clothing and shrugged "They're so not going to like that you're wearing their clothing."

"Whoa, whoa!" Garth protested. "What's wrong Marie? Don't you think that you can trust them?" He stumbled up the stairs with Rafael, trying not to touch the man, as Marie shoved them from behind.

"Obviously she doesn't," Rafael grumbled. Once they were at the top of the stairs he ran his hand through his hair and checked his reflection in a glass-enclosed painting. He straightened his collar and raised an eyebrow at Marie when she said that the Winchesters weren't going to like seeing him in their clothes.

"Oh, I'm certain that they're used to seeing other people in their clothing. Usually women, but that's beside the point." Rafael decided that he looked presentable. "I miss my priestly garments," he said, turning towards the hunters. "We'll have to get another set soon; it's like a uniform. I feel more comfortable in them."

Garth guffawed. "You? A priest? That's the epitome of hypocrisy."

The demon merely gave Garth 'a look' and began walking towards the door. Before he had gotten three steps they all heard Dean banging on the door and shouting for Marie to open it.

Behind the door, Sam's voice sounded more softly. "Why don't you try to open it?"

"What? I can't do that. It's probably got some kind of demon booby trap on the handle." Then Dean chuckled, the word 'booby' coming back and humoring him. "You open it."

There was a few shuffling of feet and then the door swung open. Same peeked in, Dean right behind him. "Marie! Are you in here?"

Back
Top Bottom