Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking on the Supernatural (Traveler & I)

The statuesque rogue angel paused to watch Marie as she stormed into the church and began her assault. "Who do you think you are, human bitch?" She screamed for her men to take the cunt, even as she strode towards Rafael and sneered at his unconscious body. The men rushed at Maria, not caring for their own safety as they attempted to kill her. What they didn't know was that she was an accomplished fighter; they wouldn't have a chance with her.

Lily squatted down over Rafael and drew one perfect, long, red fingernail along his chiseled cheek. She straddled his hips, and at first glance it almost looked like she was in position to fuck him. But instead she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him forward into a deep, lustful kiss. She broke off the kiss and whispered something into his ear and Rafael's eyes fluttered open in shock and pain. Lily laughed, glanced at her doomed guards, and disappeared.

Marie kicked open the door with ease and announced her presence. “I’m your worst nightmare!” she snapped at Lilly a little angry that she called her a bitch. “To scared to face me wannabe god!” Marie snapped at Lilly as she pulled out the angel blade from her side swinging it in her hand. Marie knew very well that this was going to take a little while after all her guards were much bigger than her and probably slightly stronger but she was faster, and stealthier. “Fine I’ll take care of your buffoons first.” She said like it was nothing and then let the men make the first move.

The first man was strong but probably not as strong as the other two and she dodged his grips and ducked down grabbing his ankle bending down kicking him in the face with her heel making his nose bleed and his eyes tear up as she cut his Achilles tendon making him fall to the floor so he couldn’t move without crawling.

She flipped away from him trying to get closer to Rafael’s unconscious body. One of her men grabbed her arm that held onto the sword and she turned to look at him and punched him in the face. Her fist hurt more than his face probably hurt “Damn it!” she huffed as she tried to get her arm free from his grip as he throw her against the wall and knocked the sword onto the ground next to her. It hurt like it would any other human but she wasn’t going to give up. She looked up and her hair flipped into the air as she looked up grabbing the sword.

Marie’s eyes glanced over towards where Rafael was and saw Lily sitting over his hips almost as if she was getting ready to use him as her personal fuck toy. “Get off him you bitch!” Marie growled jumping to her feet and started to run at Lilly to knock her off Rafael but one of her guards jumped in her way and she stabbed him through the heart. “Get out of my way!” she roared pulling the sword out of him and pushing him away.

The last guard grabbed her around the waist knocking the sword out of her hand holding her in place squeezing her almost as if trying to squeeze all the air out of her body or crush her she wasn’t sure which one he was trying. She watched Lilly pull him up into a deep and lustful kiss “NO!” Marie screamed trying to get out of the last man’s grip and she kicked him in the balls and he dropped her down holding himself in pain. She moved behind the guards as Lily laughed and Marie broke his neck leaving only one of her guards alive and soon to die.

Marie looked over at Rafael and ran over to him “Rafael are you ok?” she asked sliding in next to him to make sure he was ok.

He was panting on the ground, his eyes wide with emotion. When Marie slid next to him he focused on her and his pants turned into "Oh God... oh God..." He tried to mouth words but that was all that he could say for a few moments. Then he took Marie's hand and seemed to calm. "She... she did something to me. A spell? I feel..." he shut his eyes for a moment and shuddered.

"Ah... damn her!" He pulled Marie closer and kissed her passionately, his hands running over her body in a passionate and desperate manner. As he kissed her his words punctuated each kiss and lick, and every nibble. "You might have to keep me cuffed, Marie... I'm being driven to fuck... it's like I can't breath if I'm not making love to someone. We have to kill her - this is no way to live, especially with this collar I'm wearing."

Marie slid down next to Rafael she was actually quite worried for him she wasn’t sure what that women… angel whatever the hell she wanted to call herself did to Rafael. He didn’t seem hurt not physically at least. He laid there panting to himself harshly his eyes wide with some sort of emotion Marie couldn’t quite pick out. His head shifted towards and his eyes focused on her as his harsh deep pants now became more wordy ‘Oh god’s’ she knew he was trying to say something else but ‘oh god’ was all that came from his lips.

Marie watched Rafael for a few seconds and reached out to try and calm him by running her fingers through his hair but before she could touch him her took hold of her hand in his and seemed to calm down. “What’s she…” the question was answered quickly and Marie wondered what kind of spell that bitch put on him. Marie watched Rafael as he closed his eyes for what seemed like only a second and his body shuddered.

‘Damn her.’ Came from his lips and Marie figured he knew what the spell was now. “What…” Marie began to say when she was pulled down towards him and his lips pressed against hers with a passion that she never really felt before. His hands roamed her body making her shiver in pleasure. With every word he spoke he kissed, licked, and nibbled on her skin making her more and more horny then the last time.
Marie looked at Rafael it must suck that he thought she’d have to cuff him. “I don’t have hand cuffs.” She stated bluntly “You’re not fucking me now so it’s not that powerful.” She once again was being blunt with her words. “And if it gets to painful I’m more than willing to allow you access to my body.” She watched him closely “And what collar are you wearing?”

"I'm not fucking you yet," he corrected, his hand sliding under her shirt and over her breast. His mouth continued to roam her body, sensually devouring her as if she was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. "And I mean my priest's collar, oh God, Marie... I need you NOW."

He pulled her towards himself and pushed her on the floor so that he could straddle her and begin to strip off her clothes. He didn't care that there was destruction all around them, or that right outside the church laid the two dead bodies of the other priests. Rafael felt the drive to fill her body with his own pushing him like a cruel taskmaster, and his eyes blackened completely with the loss of control, revealing what he really was to her...

A demon.

Rafael was a demon, and the rogue angel had taken away his ability to control himself around Marie. Lily's jealousy that he would chose a simply human over ruling Heaven with her had made her cast a harsh spell on him, that would drive him senseless with desire for that human... and unless they found a way to break the spell or kill the angel, he'd probably get to the point where Marie had to kill him or be rendered useless as a hunter because of Rafael's curse.

Marie looked at Rafael he was right he wasn’t fucking her yet which meant it wasn’t that strong of a spell and maybe he could control… ok maybe not. His hands slide under her shirt and over her breasts, was she really going to have to fight him off and keep him at bay? Marie moaned out as his mouth continued to kiss, lick, and nibble at her sensitive flesh. It was almost as if he was trying to devour her with every passing second. “What makes this any different…” she moaned “then when you fucked me earlier?” she asked pushing him away and holding him at arm’s length.

He pulled her into him making her elbow bend from weakness she never thought she’d have other than with Dean Winchester (god was he good in bed). Rafael pushed her against the cool marble flooring under them and straddled her. His hands began pulling at her clothing and she grabbed his hands to stop him.

“Try and control yourself Rafael…” she started to say as his eyes turned black. He was a demon! She had sex with a demon! Great sex with a demon… but still a demon. Marie reared her arm back enough to work up some force and punched him in the face hoping it’d knock him off of her and give her enough time to run and grab something to keep him at bay.

He practically flew off of her, so great was the strength she mustered. Rafael slammed against a nearby pew, giving her a chance to run off. It took him a moment to shake himself out of it, since he was half-drugged with sexual desire.

"Marie! It's no use running... I'll find you." He stood up and practically shook himself like a beast. His eyes stayed black and the bulge in his pants was unmistakable. He was aroused, and only her juices could quench the fire of his lust. As he began to look for her, police lights outside signaled that others had noticed the state of the church finally, and law enforcement and medics were on their way to find out what was going on.

"Marie! Come back to me NOW." He panted, still unable to focus enough to see where she was. He needed her... couldn't she see that? He needed to be inside of her again.

Oh good lord this was bad she had sex with a demon oh if only Dean knew what she did she’d be made fun of. The second her fist collided with his face sent him flying back off of her and into a nearby pew. Marie scattered to her feet and took off in a dash she knew now what exactly to use on him now to keep him at bay.

Marie flinched when she heard him say it was no use running and that he’d find her, that comment would have made her stop in her place if one of the Winchester boys said that or even a human but when it came out of a demons mouth it made her nervous. Marie ran as fast as she could towards the door and pushed it open with a great amount of force and dashed for her car. She had a few things in the trunk of her car to keep him at bay if she needed too.

Marie popped the trunk over and grabbed some cuffs made of brown leather and with symbols carved into it. She knew could hear the sirens going off in the background and she turned her head to look at where Rafael was and grabbed the cuffs and came running back to the church. “If you want me Rafael come and get me!” she said standing at her car she knew if he did come out she’d have just enough time to get him in her car and drive away before anyone saw them.

He growled as she called out to her to come and get her. He'd get her, alright, and once he did, he planned to use her sexually until she was a mass of quivering, moaning jelly. His sex-hazed mind wasn't thinking clearly, and he felt like he had been drugged with an elephant tranquilizer cut with speed.

Rafael made his way to the door, his priest's collar askew and his hair mussed from their frantic gropings. He paused to catch his breath, and then he saw her by her car. His lips curved up into a wicked smile. "I can do the back seat, if that's what turns you on," he crooned, slowly walking towards her despite the ever-urgent sound of the nearing sirens. She seemed confident and the faint blush on her cheeks looked like passion to him, and so he walked forward, assured that she had enough time to think it over and was going to submit to him and his lustful need. "It's about time you came around," he said, reaching towards her. "I'm going to make you extremely happy that you didn't keep running."

Marie stared at Rafael’s disheveled look his collar a skewed from what it should be and his hair a mess. He looked somehow even sexier like this how that was possible she didn’t know. She watched as Rafael passed almost like he was trying to catch his breath and his eyes caught a hold of her. Marie watched as the sides of Rafael’s beautiful lips turned up into a wicked grin. She wanted to grimace at his words but she held it in. Why would she want to have sex with him in her car? And worse off in her back seat… ok so she had sex with Dean in her car once!

Marie moved back to the trunk of her car she was confident in her actions she knew if she could get him close enough to her while the trunk was open she could easily over power him and then shove him in the trunk and take off. Her cheeks went flush with the thoughts of sex with Rafael he was good at this stuff. Marie watched Rafael as he started moving in. She popped the trunk open “Even if I did run Rafael I wouldn’t be able to get far from you.” She cooed to him leaning against her open trunk the sirens in the background blaring. “I’m a bit of a kinky girl Rafael so I got some fun little handcuffs for you to put on me.” She grinned seductively “there in my trunk.”

"You're right... you can't escape me." He walked towards her, his steps more confident as he progressed. "I don't need to cuff you; I can smell the arousal seeping out of your sex, Marie. I can practically feel the vibration from your nipples as they harden in anticipation of my mouth covering them." He moved towards her and her car and was so lust-filled that he didn't care about anything else. The sirens... the rogue angels... they didn't matter to him. All that mattered was getting his hands on Marie and making love to her as soon as possible.

He got near her car and reached out for her, expecting that the woman would fall passionately into his embrace, and this urgent need in his body could be appeased.

Marie watched him as he moved closer his words made her body tingle she didn’t really wanna escape him and she knew she couldn’t really. “You don’t think you need cuffs huh?” she grinned “Maybe I like being cuffed big boy.” She taunted him biting down on her lower lip. Of course he could smell how aroused he made her. “Then why don’t you move a little faster?” she made her voice sound velvety teasing him as she leaned against the car.

He was so close to her he could now just reach out and grab her and when he did she’d have to make her move. She watched him move out reaching for her she moved close to him and within seconds she shoved him into her trunk where a devils trap was laid out for him to be trapped in. “I’m sorry Rafael but we’ll talk about this when we get out of her.” She snapped the trunk shut jumped in her car and drove away as quickly as she could. This was bad she was horny as shit for Rafael and if she didn’t have this plan in her head she probably would have been putty in his hands.

“I’m sorry Rafael but I had to put you in there the cops are coming and I needed to get us out of there…” she said towards the trunk that could hold even the king of hell. “I’m going to kill that bitch for what she did to you but until I do I’m going to have to chain you up.” She thought about those words and grinned to herself.

She took him by surprise with her forceful shove, and he yelled at her as the trunk lid came down and sealed him in her car. He continued to pound on the inside of her trunk, shouting at her to let him out, telling her that she'd regret denying him, and trying to find some way to escape the devil's trap. But she was a sneaky bitch; she had him where she wanted him, and he was helpless at the moment.

His human body grew tired, and eventually he stopped banging and shouting, and then he eventually fell asleep. He could almost convince himself that he could hear her heartbeat, and the memory of her grinding on his cock in the small confessional nearly drove him crazy with his magically induced lust for her. He had cursed Lily and her twisted methods a hundred times before he succumbed to sleep in that trunk. Rafael supposed he should be glad that Marie didn't drive a compact; even the large trunk of her classic vehicle seemed cramped to him.

Marie felt a sort of guilt for having shoved him into her trunk but it was either that or deal with the cops and the rest of the world and really Marie didn’t want to have to deal with that shit or at least not today. She could hear him pounding on the car as if that was going to help him escape the trap she laid out for him. It wasn’t like that was there for him but it was a great thing to have when you needed it.

She continued driving till they were close enough to the edge of town when she heard silence had Rafael died or did he fall asleep? She wasn’t sure but which ever it was at least it was silent for now. She pulled over grabbing the pair of cuffs with etchings of the devils trap in them. She’d need these on him when she got him to her small little hide out. “Fucking angel bitch is going to die.” She snapped to herself reaching down to make sure the small flask that she had brought with her was still there. That flask was one way to kill an angel she also had the bullets and the sword and that’s what’d she’d try first cause it was hard as hell to get this liquid.

She pulled down a long dirt road that probably was once well traveled on but now was well forgotten by civilization. She pulled into a small driveway and stopped in front of what looked like an abandoned house. “Long time no see baby.” She said to the house. It almost looked haunting as she pushed the door to the car open and stepped out. If Rafael could see her now he’d have dropped dead from her sexy way of moving.

“Time to get Rafael out.” She mumbled and walked over to the trunk. “I hope you are sleeping and when I open the trunk you’re still out.” She whispered to herself and popped the trunk open and held onto the cuffs ready to put them onto Rafael quickly. If that didn’t work she had traps for demons inside the house as well as angels.

The thing about old cars was that they sometimes leaked. And sometimes, that was carbon monoxide. Enough had leaked into the trunk to put Rafael out, but not enough yet to kill him. Still, when he woke up he'd have a hell of a headache!

While he slept his passionate need to fuck Maria had subsided, but when he woke up it would be back in full force. Right then, though, he had splayed out as much as he could in the trunk and was blissfully unaware of what was going on around him. Had Marie desired, she could have stabbed him through the heart and sent him back to hell, and he would have never woken up. But she didn't, and if she wanted to cuff him he was at her complete mercy.

Marie opened the trunk with a soft sigh he wasn’t dead but he was sleeping she wondered if she should have not put him in her trunk. She reached down and grabbed his wrist putting the cuffs around his wrists. Marie watched him closely for any signs of waking up and when she was sure he wasn’t going to wake up she picked him up pulling him out of the car. “God you’re heavy.” She muttered to herself as she picked up Rafael and dragged him to the house and put him down on the front porch.

“Ok so I need you to behave while I’m here.” She muttered to the house as if it were alive with something inside. “None of your normal crap or I won’t come back.” She huffed to it as she slipped her hands into her pocket and pulled a small silver key from her pocket. She unlocked the front door and opened it “I’m home.” She said with a sigh turning around to look at Rafael. “You are gonna be one hell of a demon aren’t you.” She grinned bending down to grab him to drag him inside the house.

The pain of being dragged over the lip of the trunk and carried up the stairs cut through the fog of his gassing, and slowly Rafael was able to wake up from the carbon monoxide. True to form, his head already pounded, and he peeked around, irritated at the discomfort. When Marie went to pick him up again his eyes opened and he tried to grab her, but the cuffs kept him from harming her.

"Marie!" His eyes widened in horror as he recognized the signals carved onto the cuffs. "Take these off me! Now!" He tried to push himself up to his hands and knees. "What are you doing? Where are we?" As his consciousness returned, though, so did the intense horniness. His cock ached from being hard so long, and his testicles felt like they were on fire with how tight they were. "Maria... please. You must take off the chains!"

Marie bent over to pick up Rafael by the shoulders when his eyes flashed open making Marie’s heart skip a beat. He tried grabbing her and she dropped him quickly stepping back into the house. She knew the cuffs would keep him from hurting her but he scared her waking up so quickly.

He spat out her name and his eyes darted to the cuffs around his wrists and he noticed what were etched into them. He demanded her to take them off of him. He pushed himself up onto his hands and knees and Marie watched him closely “This is one of the safe houses my father owned.” She watched him closely as he begged for her to take off the chains. “Ok.” She said as she reached down and unhooked the cuffs from his wrists. “There you go.” She said watching him if she needed too she could run into the house.

With a great sense of relief he saw her do what he asked, and once she was done he rubbed his wrists as he looked at her. It wasn't that it hurt - but he could feel the power in them and that had scared him. He didn't like being in another person's power, especially a Hunter's. As soon as she took the chains off, though, he felt the lust begin to grow in him again.

"Maria... I want you." He stepped closer to her. "Let's go into your father's house..." He smiled at her, thinking of the kinkiness of taking her to one of 'daddy's' safe places and doing as he wished to her lovely, sexy body. "I need you, Maria. Give yourself to me." He stepped toward her with the intent of sweeping her into his arms and kissing her passionately, the lust already building up to unbearable levels. He felt like he would be alright if only he could fuck her and feel her cumming around his cock, her sweet mouth calling out his name.

Marie watched Rafael as he rubbed his wrists as if trying to get feeling back into them. She looked at the cuffs in her hands and wondered if she put them on to tight and rethought that. It wasn’t on to tight to hurt him but she was sure that they were uncomfortable after all they had the devils trap carved into them. Marie knew that with his powers growing back after releasing him from the chains he’d become much more powerful but if she needed to she’d just put him inside another devils trap placed in various rooms of the house.

Marie raised her eye brow when he told her he wanted her. This lust curse that bitch placed on him was going to get in the way and quick. It seemed that he couldn’t control the lust very well which meant she’d have to deal with a horny demon… ha ha.

He stepped closer to her and with every step he made she took one back until she was up against in the door way. “Rafael you need to take a cold shower if you think I’m going to have sex with you again you have another thing come… not that the sex we had wasn’t good but we need to catch the angel and kill her!” she informed him.

"I don't care what you want," Rafael said, stepping forward to grab her. "I need you the way you need air, Marie. You need to figure out some other way to restrain this lust, or else consent to fucking me daily until that bitch is killed." He narrowed his eyes, pausing...

"Unless you decide to kill me first. I know that you can, if you truly want to. The question is, Sweet Marie... do you want to?" His smile returned to his face and he stood so close to her that he could feel the heat coming off her skin. "We won't be able to catch that angel today anyway, Marie. She's probably on the other side of the world by now. Besides... doesn't this old house need a little warming up?"

Marie watched him as he stepped closer to her his hand reaching out to grab her but she wasn't ready to be caught by him. "You need me like air huh?" she asked in a quite voice looking at him as she stepped away from him. If he really needed to have her that bad maybe she'd allow him to take her. She watched his eyes narrow and then her heart skipped a beat as her breath caught in her throat.

Why would she kill him? Sure he was a demon but not all are bad or at least not all of them she meet. Marie was sure if the time called for it she'd kill Rafael but it wasn't the time or place. "I don't want to kill you at least not yet and I have a couple of ways to kill the bitch." she watched Rafael and looked down she knew she'd have to give into his wants unless she knocked him out again. "You wanna do it in my dads house?" Marie said turning to look at the old house that almost seemed like it was engulfing her. "I suppose we could..."

That was enough of a consent for him. Rafael swooped in and kissed her, nearly lifting her off her feet as his arms went around her body and pinned her to himself. His lips and tongue explored her mouth like a lover; soft, deep, and full of passionate desire. In the bottom of his throat a groan of pleasure formed as his body responded to her proximity. Her touch was like a sweet drug, soothing the fire that had begun to smoulder inside his core. Her kiss was a nectar of life that brought blood back to his veins and air to his lungs.

"Marie... don't make me wait any longer." His eyes were like embers as he looked at her. His hands moved over her back and ass, pulling her closer and kneading her flesh. "Put out this fire and then let's make plans to kill that angel." He was ready to carry her into her father's house and fuck her on the first available surface, but now that he knew that release was on its way he was able to show more restraint.

Marie looked at Rafael as he swooped in and kissed her. Marie’s eyes widened at the kiss he must have thought she had given him consent to do this, and really she wasn’t going to push him off there was no way she was going to fight him off she wanted him to touch her even if he was a demon. Marie wrapped her arms around his neck as he almost lifted her off her feet his body pinning her against him.

His tongue seemed to explore her mouth as if she was his lover and really she could have stopped it, but why would she after all she was enjoying this just as much as he was. The soft and deep kiss was filled with passion and desire for her that made her skin tingle.

Her fingers pulled on his shirt exposing his skin to the outside world until the shirt was bunched up in her hand. Her hand rubbed up against his warm skin sending shivers up her arm. God was she a slut or what? This was normal once sex started she was like a starving child in Africa in front of an all you can eat buffet. She wanted more of him and she was going to get it… maybe she wouldn’t break the curse.

Marie’s eyes went wide when he said not to make him wait any longer. She grinned she wanted to play with him but then again she wanted him deep inside her just like he did. His hands on her back and ass made her skin feel like it was on fire. A sweet burning sensation that made her moan out in want and need.

Marie’s eyes flashed open “Not inside there’s to many traps for you to fall inside.” She was sure that if she let him into the house without her leading him around he’d fall into one of the devil’s traps that people had placed all around the house. “We can do it out here.” She smiled kissing his lips and the pulled his shirt up and over his head.

"Out here?" Rafael's cheek creased as he grinned and ran his lascivious eyes over Marie's body. Yes... out in the open air? Yes... he liked that. It reminded him of the Pagans and their outdoor fertility rites, where men and women would become drugged with lust and openly fuck whoever and whatever they fancied. The smell of rich earth and summer grass always made him think of painted, naked bodies writhing in the sunlight. Of mouths covering flesh, of hard cocks piercing into the warm valley of eager bodies, sliding across the slick flesh of another hedonistic 'priest' or 'priestess and fucking like life would end with the next day.

He slid his strong hands against her flesh and began to peel her shirt off once she had him bare-chested. His head tilted forward and planted kisses and nibbles along her shoulder, tasting the delicious saltiness of her skin and feeling her rushing heartbeat against his sensitive lips. He wanted her. He needed her.

Down the long dirt driveway a car careened around the corner and began to speed towards them. The driver recognized Marie's car and began to flash his lights when he saw who she was with. He pulled his gun out, the one that had runes etched on it's bullets just for such an occasion, and put it in his left hand so that he could aim out the window as he got nearer to them.

He could see that the demon had Marie in a compromising position. It looked like he was seducing her! No no no... if Dean and Sam knew that he had let Marie fall victim to that heartless demon then there would be no where that Garth could show his face! He had to save his friend!

Back
Top Bottom