Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking on the Supernatural (Traveler & I)

He gave her a chuckle. "Well, it's good to have a critical mind, Marie. Come - I'll introduce you to the others, and show you this phenomenon I am here to investigate. But I do not think that I will be telling them that you are a hunter of demons." He got out of the car and walked up the steps with her. "The priests... they are always suspicious of things that cannot be explained by their cannon."

The two priests on the stairs were older than Rafael, and they both seemed intent on wringing the flesh off their hands. One was thin and had blond, wavy hair, and the other was heavier, with a balding plate and bags under his eyes. "Father Rafael! Did you see the frogs?"

The tall, young priest looked around as if seeing things for the first time. "Frogs, my brother? I did not notice them." He smirked. "I found a, ah... one of the faithful," he said, indicating Marie. "She would like to see the Weeping Mother."

"But it's a relic!" the other one said. "A holy relic!"

"Then I'm sure that it will appropriate. See... her name is Marie." He smiled. "Marie, these are Father Conrad and Father Steven, the good men who are trusted with this church."

Marie slipped out of her car shutting and locking the doors. She wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to meet the other priests she wasn’t much of a person that priest other than Rafael liked or thought of as anything but a sinner. “Like most priests…” she smiled as she followed behind Rafael checking him out and thinking very dirty thoughts and trying to tell her self now was not a time to think about being naughty with a priest.
They walked up to the church and Marie noticed two priest that seemed eager to have Rafael back. They both had their hands clutched together like they were trying to peel their skin from their boney hands. Marie looked over both of them they were two different types one thin and tall and the other heavy and short. They both seemed warn out but she understood why it was probably horrible right now.
Marie looked at the one who talked about the frogs but keep her mouth shut she’d fallow in Rafael’s steps. Marie looked at Rafael as he asked about the frogs as if he hadn’t seen them. She wondered if he did that to keep the other two calm. Marie looked at Rafael when he called her a faithful one. She chuckled softly to herself at him calling her that.
Marie bowed her head to the two as he motion to her and then looked at them as if searching for their reaction when he told them she wanted to see the weeping mother. Marie looked at Rafael and for the first time in years she was glade she was named Marie. “Hello Father Conrad and Father Steven.” She bowed her head to the both of them. “I just wish to look at the relic I won’t touch it Father.” She said softly to the both of them.

Neither of the priests looked confident about letting Marie in, but Rafael -tsk tsked- them and then opened the door for her to come in. "The house of God welcomes everyone, does it not? Even sinners such as we." He gave Father Conrad and Steven a smile. "Oh... and I'd see about getting a broom and dustpan. You seem to have gathered a carpet of frogs on your doorsteps, Fathers."

Once they were in the sanctuary he led Marie towards the back of the church. Rafael's body moved like a gymnast; strong and balanced, and he had the easy way around her of a man who was not insecure in what kind of a man he was. As he passed below the various stained glass windows in the church the light that streamed through cast colors of the rainbow across his tanned, chiseled features.

"How long has it been since you've confessed, Marie?" He gave her a smile. "Or is your faith placed elsewhere?"

Marie looked at both the priests as she heard the clicking of Rafael's tongue against his teeth and the roof of his mouth as if placing shame on them for not allowing her entrance. Marie watched the two priests and then looked over at Rafael as he called them all sinners. Marie moved closer to Rafael wondering what kind of sins a priest could carry.

Marie followed Rafael into the back of the sanctuary looking up at the large portrait stained glass windows in awe. They were beautiful but then again almost all churches had something similar to those windows it was just the timing. Marie couldn't help but watch as Rafael moved around like his feet barely touched the floor he had such an elegant walk for a man which made her watch him even more not to mention the colors that from the stain glass windows changing his body color from that tanned skin to now a blue, red, green, and purple color depending on where he stepped. Marie smiled widely as she watched he walked with grace and balance.

Marie stopped in her spot when she was asked when she last confessed and truth be told she couldn't really remember. "Hm..." she hummed thinking about it. The last time she remembered stepping into a confessional was when she was about ten maybe a little older and that was scary enough in her mind. "I suppose it's been a very long time." she said remembering "I was ten... so a long time ago."

"Ten? That cannot have been that long ago." He eyed her as he paused at the door behind he altar. "You barely look legal." Rafael's jaw twitched slightly as he opened he door and began to walk down the ancient stone steps. "This is one of the original rooms of the church. It has burned down twice in it's history, and each time we have built it back better than before. But... a church is only as good as it's congregation, I'm afraid. The number of faithful has declined considerably since the sixties."

Down the stairs the air grew damp and cool. The lights seemed to flicker, almost like firelight, and there soft sounds like fingernails brushing stone... or bone trying to dig out of it's tomb. Once they got to the bottom it was evident that the room had once been a place of study. In the far end of the room stood a statue of the Virgin Mary holding a child. An angel seemed to hover behind them on a mural on the wall.

"This was once a hidden sanctuary, built during a time of darkness. This was the first statue where the blood tears was witnessed." He paused in front of the worn statue and looked at Marie. "When a sin is uttered in her presence she weeps. Try it. Tell her one of your sins."

Marie looked at him with a wide grin as he basically told her she looked young and she was young but not that young. "I'm old enough." she said with a soft smile. She didn't like telling people her age she figured she'd just let them guess and whatever age they picked she'd be. "Well I can say I'm legal." Marie watched as Rafael's jaw seemed to twitch. Marie looked on as he turned and opened a door, the door seemed well warn maybe cause of it's age or cause of another reason she wasn't sure. When the door opened her eyes scanned over the steps that lead down and watched at Rafael started down them and slowly disappeared and Marie took off after him catching up quickly.

"Original rooms?" she muttered to herself as if she were writing this down in her mind. "TWICE?" she looked at the back of Rafael's head "That seems an awful lot of times." Marie stared at the walls as they walked down the stone steps and she nodded to him as if she understood what he was saying. The further down they went the damper and cooler the air got in the stone halls. The lights flickered on and off as if they were lit by candles or torches. It seemed almost kind of beautiful and yet creepy at the same time. The sounds in the halls were what made the atmosphere creepy it was like fingers trying to dig their way out from behind the stone walls. It made Marie shiver at the thought she had never really expected a church to be as creepy as this.

They reached the bottom of the stairs and Marie noticed that the room they were in must have once been a sort of place where people probably the priests or something came to study of some sort. Marie looked around the room some more until her eyes caught a glimpse of a statue of the Virgin Mary holding a small child in her arms. It was a beautiful statue like most Virgin Mary statues. Then her eyes darted behind the statue to a mural of an angel that hovered behind the virgin. It was interesting how she was placed in front of an angel but then again who better then to watch the Virgin Mary.

Marie looked over at Rafael as he mentioned this was once and hidden sanctuary. She nodded she could understand that after all it was well hidden. Marie stepped closer to the statue looking over her eyes as if trying to find out where the blood would come from. She moved behind it checking out everything on the statue but not touching it. She stopped in her spot when Rafael that she weeps when someone utters their sin to her. Marie looked up at the statues face then at Rafael when he told her to tell him one of her sins. "I don't know..." she looked back at the Virgin Mary statue and bit down on her lower lip. She didn't want Rafael knowing about all her sins and there were many.

Rafael watched her with a look of amusement. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "No? Then watch," he said, crossing himself with his right hand as she turned towards the statue. "Forgive me, Blessed Mother, for I have sinned. Since my last confession I have lusted after women. I have been envious and angry, and I have taken the Lord's name in vain."

The statue did nothing for a moment. Then, when it seemed like it wouldn't respond, a drop of blood formed in the corner of the statue's eyes. The mother figure seemed to weep dark, viscous fluid, and as it dripped down her cheeks it was evident in the flickering fluorescent light that it was blood.

"That's human blood," Rafael said, pointing at the stream. "It's always the same kind as the person whose sin she heard. In this case, O-negative." He looked at her. "If you confess a sin she'll start to cry your blood type."

Marie looked at Rafael as he seemed to have an amused look on his face a smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he told her to watch. He walked up to the statue and Marie moved closer watching him closely as he spoke to the statue. Marie stared at the back of Rafael’s head and wondered if he lusted after her and she then looked back at the statue for a few moments nothing happened and then something formed at the corner of the statues eyes.

“Wow!” she walked over as she watched the dark liquid drip down the cheeks of the statue as if it were crying. The liquid was defiantly body there was no way it wasn’t. Marie had seen enough blood in her life time that she knew even in the dark if it was real. Marie wanted to touch the blood but she keep her hands at her side and then her head turned as he said it was human blood.

“What other blood would you think she would cry?” Marie asked moving closer to the statue wanting so badly to wiping the blood off the virgin statues face. “It actually looks beautiful on her.” Marie said softly as she looked over the type O-negative blood that dripped down the statues face. “Forgive me, blessed mother, for I have sinned since my last confession.” She stared at the statues face “I have…” Marie looked over at Rafael and then whispered her many sins into the statues ear.

Marie pulled away from the statue and remembered a sin “Oh and I lust after Rafael.” She stepping away from the statue waiting for the blood to drip from it’s eyes.

He watched her as she leaned forward and whispered her confessions to the statue, causing it to weep more blood. Rafael's look was one of slight amusement, as if to say 'what, you didn't believe me?'

He was about to say something to her when she seemed to remember something and she added "Oh and I lust after Rafael."

The priest coughed into his closed fist. "What? Are you... are you lusting after me?" He raised an eyebrow at her. He grinned at her. "Well... what do you think of this statue? Bleeding tears... raining frogs... do you still think that it might be demons?"

Marie looked out the corner of her eye at Rafael as he coughed into his hand most likely surprised by her comment that she had added loudly at the end. She knew that would probably catch his attention and it was the truth she did want to fuck the crap out of him but it probably would never happen so what was the harm in saying she lusted after him.

Marie grinned as he asked her if her confession of her lustful thoughts for him were true and she turned her head to look after him "It's true I want to do dirty and naughty things with you Rafael." she stated as if it were really nothing.

Marie's eyes roamed over the statue as the tears rolled off it's face and she bit down on her bottom lip. Really Marie had no idea what to think about this yes it was supper hard to prove this was a demon and if it was this demon had some major juice to be able to make the Virgin Mary cry blood. "I defiantly think it's amazing." she said trying to figure out the statues deal. "I never rule out demons Rafael but it's looking less like demons."

The priest looked away, his countenance slightly flustered. "It is not a good thing to tempt a man of God," he chided her softly. "Or a man such as me."

He smiled at her and then nodded towards the statue. "So... the Pope wanted to make sure that this wasn't a saintly miracle, and I believe that we can count that out now." Rafael's jaw twitched sharply as he turned away and looked back at the door. There was a sudden shock as the entire church building shook. Grains of sand rained down from the ceiling and a pipe broke from the strain.

The priest ducked at the shaking and then looked up at the ceiling. "A... earthquaking? How often does that happen here?"

Marie looked at Rafael as he spoke of how she shouldn’t tempt a man of god or a man such as himself. She wondered what he meant by that “Why? You afraid you won’t be able to control yourself?” Marie said watching Rafael’s reaction to her teasing. She liked teasing him but then again she liked teasing all men.

She pushed her hair behind her ear and she looked at the statue and listened to Rafael as he spoke about the pope. “So the pope…” Marie turned her head sharply her eyes darting up at the ceiling at the ground shook the church around them. The ceiling released small amounts of sand above them as if warning them of the impending earth quack or whatever it was that was happening.

Marie looked over as a pipe broke over her and she ducked so it would miss her if it decided to swing out and strike her like she felt it wanted too. Marie moved away and looked at Rafael as he looked at the ceiling and then spoke. “I’m pretty sure it’s extremely rare to have earthquakes here.” She said slowly looking up at the ceiling now taking in where the sand had come from. “I wonder what’s going on now.” She said slowly and softly.

"Let's get topside..." He slid a flashlight out of his pocket and illuminated the stairs a split second before the bulbs down in the sanctuary blinked out. "I don't feel like, ah... being a squashed burial." He raised his eyebrows at her to punctuate the statement before ascending the stone steps. The building seemed to shudder a few times, but by the time he reached the door everything stood still.

A few hard slams with his shoulder and the door finally popped open. The scent of barbeque and beeswax filled the upper sanctuary air. Rafael looked back at Marie as if to ask her if she noticed the same thing he did. The lights in the worship hall had all burned out, and the stained glass windows had all been blown out as if there had been a huge bomb set off in there, but all the pews were intact. Up, near the altar, were to prone bodies of the other two priests, Fathers Conrad and Steven were laying on the ground.

Both of them looked like their eyes had turned to black molten lava and melted out of their faces, and their skin was deathly white.

Rafael crossed himself as he looked down at their still-warm corpses. "Oh... Mio Dio!"

Marie looked over at Rafael as he spoke of leaving the place and heading up stairs. "Yeah let's!" she agreed the light bulbs blanked out the sight of the room and within seconds of the lights going out there was a small light that came from Rafael's hands. Marie looked at Rafael it was a good thing he had a flashlight on him and she wondered for a split second if he knew this was going to happen. Marie nodded in agreement she didn't want to be squashed by the building or anything else like a fly under a humans thumb.

Marie followed closely behind Rafael keeping her eyes fixed on the thin narrow patch of light that eliminated the steps that would lead them out of this stairway. They reached the top and Rafael had to slam himself a couple of times up against the door to get it to open and when it did there was a thick sent of barbeque and beeswax that filled the empty room and their nostrils making Marie wonder what the priests were cooking. Marie looked at Rafael as he looked at her and without asking her she nodded letting him know she smelled the scent as well.

Marie walked on hanging close to Rafael as she looked around the lights in the main hall where they worshiped the lord were burnt out or broken like something hadn't wanted to be seen. The one beautiful stain glass windows that covered the walls were shattered and the beautiful colored glass sat inside the room as well as probably outside the building. The light from outside was enough to see that the pews were still intact and that it wasn't a bomb that went off in the building. "What happened." she said looking over to where the alter sat and her hand swept up to her lips as she inhaled.

Marie saw Father Conrad and Father Stevens laying on their stomachs up a few steps as if they were trying to get away from something or maybe trying to reach something and had fallen on their faces. They laid sprawled out on their stomachs with one or both arms reaching out in front of them. Marie walked over turning Father Conrad's head to the side and she gasped their eyes seemed to melt from their eye sockets and looked like thick pitch black liquid that lingered on their skin which looked deathly white. Marie felt her stomach do a flip and wondered what exactly happened here. "Well this is bad..." Marie more whispered to herself than to Rafael.

"It is not only bad," he said, looking around the sanctuary as if something was going to jump out of thin air and attack him, "it is what I feared. It is -"

A loud droning sound, like a swarm of flying bugs, grew from outside the window. The sun was momentarily blocked and the sound became louder.

"Quick!" He reached out for Marie's hand. "We must get to the confessional! It's the only room with no open windows, only screens!" In the back of the sanctuary was a booth made up of the enclosed priest's booth in the center and the two for the faithful on the sides, which had curtains to draw. Rafael was heading inside the middle booth. It had darkened screens between itself and the side booths, but these were tight enough to keep out most bugs.

The sound of the swarm hitting the remaining glass shards and crashing into the church boomed behind them. They only had seconds to slam the door shut before they'd be covered in locusts.

Marie turned her head towards Rafael as he spoke as if something were going to attack him and maybe he was right something bad was probably heading their way but really would god send these things upon his own followers? Marie couldn’t understand if god was such a great being then why would he do such a thing… it had to be a big time demon doing this, but why here why now and to who?

Marie looked over at the broken windows slowly standing up as she heard a sound almost a low humming noise that came from outside. “What’s that?” she asked moving over towards Rafael her eyes widened as the noise became louder and almost deafeningly so. Outside it had gotten darker as if in a flash and Marie’s eyes went wide this was bad!

Marie turned to Rafael as he grabbed her hand almost screaming ‘quick’ he tugged her along telling her about the confessional. It was probably the only place he thought would keep them safe or at least a little safe from what was coming. She wrapped her small warm hand around his as he pulled her along behind him. She looked over at the large confessional that sat over on the far side of the sanctuary as she was pulled along with him. It was a beautiful piece of work like most things in churches like this one.

Marie felt something land on her shoulder as he pulled her along and she looked at it and screamed in horror. She hated bugs! “Locust!” she screamed flicking it off of her and bolting for the confessional like a bat out of hell. She opened the large wooden decorated door that seemed heavier then what it should be and looked at the small seat and then at Rafael. “Fuck!” she said to herself grabbing Rafael and throwing him into the seat like he weighed nothing. “Sit… Stay!” she commanded him and then stepped in quickly turning so her back was facing him.

Marie grabbed the door as the windows filled with millions of small dark locusts blocking out the once beautiful light that filled the room. “Crap!” she shouted grabbing the door handle as they began to swarm them and slammed it shut with Rafael’s help. She leaned back into Rafael almost sitting down in his lap sighing in relief as she heard sounds outside the door almost like shattering glass against the door. These locust were trying to break the door so they could go in. Marie stared at the door in horror she wondered how long they’d be trapped in this small little box.

She moved fast and she was decisive; he liked that. Rafael wondered if she was suggesting an activity for them when she gasped out 'fuck!' and threw him into the confessional seat. She was... kind of a dominatrix in the way she commanded him to SIT and STAY. He liked that too.

Then the locusts hit the confessional and they were locked in a buzzing, dark room. Rafael felt her delectable lap sit on his. Reflexively he slid an arm around her waist and held her close. "Don't worry; they eat green things; the wood is safe from them." He could smell her delicate scent, and wondered if she was safe from him... but he simply smiled into her neck and didn't say anything about her cursing. She was, undoubtedly, stressed.

"Do you believe in angels, Maria?" He ran a hand unconsciously along her waist. "I think this is the work of a rogue angel." He peeked around her shoulder to look at the swarming, brown and black insects. "We might be in here for quite a long time... they swarm for days at times."

Marie sat down on Rafael’s lap as she held the door closed keeping the locusts out and Rafael and her trapped inside. She shifted in his lap rubbing her ass against his crotch not really on purpose ok maybe just a little bit. She looked over her shoulder at him as his arm wrapped around her waist and her mind filled with all sorts of dirty things she wanted to do to him. “Well that’s good that they only eat green things.” She said with relief even though she still hated bugs.
She turned her head back to the door propping her feet against the door to keep it shut just in case her ass rubbing against his crotch still. As his face was tucked in against her neck and she could feel him smiling. Marie took a deep breath and shrugged “I would say yes I believe in angels… why?” she looked at him as he told her he thought this was the work of a rogue angel. “An angel is doing this?” She looked at the door with him “Days?” she asked “I’m not sure that’s a good thing… I might not be able to last days in here with you for a couple of days.”

"Ah..." he looked at her with his intensely dark eyes. The brown in them seemed almost to glisten with amber light, and his skin seemed so smooth and perfectly masculine that he could have been carved by the great master of the marble himself.... Michelangelo. He could feel her warm sex penetrating the fabric of her jeans... and his pants... until it wrapped itself around the wakening flesh of his manhood and began to lull it awake in the most pleasant and distracting of ways. "So would it be so terrible to e trapped in here with me?" He raised an eyebrow as he peered at her from behind her back. "I would not think my lap that uncomfortable... but if you wish, I can stand and allow you to sit?"

His jaw twitched in amusement as he felt the taut lines of her waist flex under his hands as she sat there and squirmed ever so slightly. He could see the long line of her thighs when she moved her leg to block the door, and the soft curve of the sides of her breasts were visible under the thin fabric of her shirt.

"It is a sin to tempt a priest, Maria." His lips curved upwards slightly. "Do not forget the Garden of Eden. That temptation led to all the pain and suffering of the world today." Rafael's strong fingers and hands had wrapped around her waist and were gently stroking her skin, running along the circumference of her hips as if preparing to pull her onto himself. Rafael's soft, warm breath ticked her ear as they sat there, huddled in that tiny booth. He was growing harder in response to her ass shifting and sliding on his lap. They were in the perfect position, actually, for some dark, secretive sex.... if they were so inclined to do such things.

"But that does leave us with a dilemma, lovely Maria. What do we do until the locusts leave?"

Marie didn’t want to look at him she was having a hard time trying to control herself from jumping his bones that if she did look at him she probably would. “It’s not that it’s terrible to be trapped with you it’s actually nice it’s just I…” she blushed and was glade she was sitting in his lap so he couldn’t see her face. “No I think it’s better that you sit down then stand it’ll only make things worse for me.” She said in a whisper.

Marie hated the fact she couldn’t control her libido she was like a lust driven creature when she was with Rafael and could only think of sex. His touch made her skin feel like it was on fire and she shifted on top of him slightly cursing herself for being such a horrible girl.

Marie blushed when he said it was a sin to tempt a priest. “Am I tempting you Rafael?” she asked leaning back slightly. “But with pain and suffering there wouldn’t be joy and pleasure… you have to know what pain and suffering is to know what pain and pleasure are.” She could feel his hot breath tickle against her ear and neck and she shivered “It seems you are more tempting me then I am tempting you Rafael.” She said in a shaky voice she was beyond excited her body felt like it was on fire where he touched her.

“I could think of many things we could do…” she said softly to him with a grin.

"You are the very essence of temptation," Rafael confirmed. His hands were on her hips, now, and he drew his fingers along her skin and then around to the front of her pelvis as the locusts buzzed around their tiny sanctuary. He flattened his palm against the strong, flat expanse of her stomach, running his hand along her clothing and letting his warm breath ticked her neck as he breathed next to her. He slid his other hand up her arms, caressing her body and then sliding his fingers through her hair.

With a soft groan he tightened his fingers in her hair and turned her slightly towards himself. "I believe... I know what you are thinking," he whispered, his lips brushing across hers. Rafael's eyes fluttered softly as he raised them to look at her. "It's been a long time since I've touched a woman, Maria. And longer since one has moved on my lap like you are... warm and inviting, and so very desirable."

He let out a quiet sound in the base of his throat as a rod seemed to harden on his lap, pressing up against the soft warmth of Maria's body and seeking out her heat. "Do you know that things I want to do to you... here... in the confessional?" He dragged his lips across her jaw and planted kisses on her neck, pulling gently on her skin as he ran his hand through her hair and turned her halfway around to face him. The sounds of the locusts grew louder, as if to block the sounds of his groans of pleasure as his body grew harder underneath her thighs.

Somehow his words felt flattering and yet not at the same time. She enjoyed being a temptation for men around the world but he was a priest and this was such a big no, no. She inhaled sharply as she felt his hands on her hips his fingers drawing across her skin and in front of her pelvic bone. If Marie wasn’t so busy trying to keep her body and heart calm she probably would have noticed the buzzing sound that filled the air around the sanctuary she was trapped inside.

Marie held her breath as his palm flattened and lingered over her exposed stomach. She didn’t have a six pack but her stomach was toned and flat to the touch. What really got to Marie wasn’t his touch it was his hot breath that tickled her neck making her breath quicken and her heart race. Marie moaned out when his fingers ran across her hair making her shiver in sweet pleasure.

She couldn’t understand how it was that he knew exactly where to touch her to get her juices flowing. She inhaled sharply her chest moving with her sharp inhale of breath as she was becoming rather wet between the legs. Her eyes glanced at his lips when he told her he believed he knew what she was thinking, and really the way she was acting he should know she was like a cat in heat. Her breath caught in her chest when his lips brushed against hers and her heart stopped for a second.

This was the worst thing in the world he was teasing her and she was so close to giving in to him. Fuck it she was going to give in to her bodies desires after all he was making it way to easy to give in. Marie tried her best to calm her pussy from begging for him to be deep inside her. She could feel his hard rod pressing against her thigh and bottom cheek. It was amazing how badly she wanted to use that on herself.

“I hope it’s the same thing I want you to do to me.” She looked at him and felt his lips press against her jaw and neck. His fingers continued playing with her hair and then he yanked softly on her hair making her turn her head to him and a moan escaped her lips she loved having her hair pulled. Marie was now facing Rafael her eyes wondering over his face as the sounds of the locusts grew louder.

His smile grew as she assented, and he kept his fingers threaded through her hair, pulling her down to him so that he could properly kiss her sexy pout of a mouth. His tongue traced the outline of her luscious lips before parting them and exploring her from within. His other hand moved across her thighs and then found her ass. He fondled her roughly before pressing her harder against his lap. He moved his other hand down, and encouraged her to straddle him there. His hands ran over her thighs, and across her mound, feeling her strong muscles inside her clothing and the way her warm, moist sex seemed to bleed through her clothing and cover his rigid cock.

"You wore too much clothes," he noted, his voice a growl. He brought his hands to the sides of her ribcage and cupped her body under her arms. His hands were broad enough that he could move his thumbs across the fabric covering her nipples and tease her from the outside. Slowly he worked his mouth from her lips to her neck, planting kisses and nibbles along the length of her sweet, throbbing flesh, feeling her pulse beating beneath his own lips-- then down to her breasts. He nibbled at her peaks with his mouth, pulling on them through the fabric of her shirt and sucking on them, his mouth felt unusually hot, like a candle held near her skin.

His voice was low and sultry in the confessional. "I want you, Maria. I want you to fuck me in here." Rafael slid his fingers under he shirt and then moved them up to palm her breasts over her bra. He squeezed her flesh and found her hard, pink nipples, and as he ground his cock against her he softly rolled her nipples between his fingers, sending shivers of lust deep into her core.

Marie wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he gave her a proper kiss. His lips were hard but warm and they seemed to suck the breath out of her as his tongue traced her lips making her lips tingle. His tongue parted her lips and his tongue explored her mouth. Marie pushed herself into him deepening the kiss. Marie shivered as his hand roamed over her thigh and then took a hand full on her ass cheek in that hand making her moan into the kiss moving her closer into him so her crotch pushed against his lap. She straddled him her legs on either side of him as she ran her warm fingers down the back of his neck.

She smiled at what he said "that's cause I don't wanna commit a major sin like fucking a priest." she whispered into his ear teasing him. His hands moved to her sides against her ribcage as if cupping her body. Those hands of his were large and firm against her soft giving skin and she could feel his thumbs move across her breast and over her nipples teasing them sweetly. His lips moved from hers to her neck leaving small kisses and sweet nibbles against the length of her neck making her flesh ache and her body shiver with a great amount of pleasure.

Marie bit down on her lower lip trying not to moan to loudly but there was no way her moans would be held in. She moaned out in pleasure as his mouth played with her mounds that hid underneath her clothing. His breath and mouth felt hot against her skin even though it was covered by clothing. Marie felt happy that he wanted her but did she want to commit such a sin... yes! "Ok." she said with a smile "i'll fuck you." she whispered into his ear as she pulled her shirt off so he could actually see her skin and so she could see just how wicked of a priest he was willing to be. She reached behind her unhooking her bra and letting it slip off her arms and fall into his and her lap so he could see her hard pink nipples with his own eyes.

He chuckled as he fondled her. "Okay? You'll fuck me? It sounds like you are being reluctant, Marie... or it's some kind of consolation prize." He rubbed his hands over her thighs as she revealed her breasts, his eyes roving over her body like some starved beast. He gave a low, approving growl of arousal and then pulled her forward by her hips so that he could properly kiss and nuzzle her sensitive nipples. Rafael's tongue darted over her tips wetting them, then blowing softly to send a chill through her breasts, before taking each one into his hot mouth and rolling her hard tips between his gentled teeth to send shock waves into her core.

"You are such a naughty girl, teasing a priest like this? Giving in to your carnal urges... so sweet and so holy..." He smiled at her, his eyes flashing dark grey and dangerous. "We are not all like Paul, my dear. Some of us need to feel the touch of another, the touch of a vibrant woman, like you."

His hands moved over her back, and across her hips. He spanned her small waist with his hands and slid his fingers under her waistband, teasing her from back to the sides, then slowly to her front, as his mouth continued to stimulate her perfect mounds. He began to work at the button on her pants, undoing them like he had done it all his life, even as his hard, rod-like cock rubbed through her clothing from beneath and promised to fill her up with hard, throbbing flesh as soon as it was released.

Back
Top Bottom