Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"Well, there's one beast with a sharp tail, and he drives it right into your heart when he cums." She blushed.

Raising her ears, she thought about it for a second. "That's interesting. Why are you blushing, hmm?" Teasing her, she nudged her and laughed.

"Ooh. We should do it together. Wouldn't that be amazing?" Gasping, she bit her lip and resisted the urge to bring her hand to her pussy.

"Hmmm, we do have another set of tentacles, they'll go fatally deep and cum places you've never imagined."

"Wow. We have to do that together. Wouldn't it be hot and amazing?" She grabbed her hand and squealed in excitement. "Lead me!"

She grinned, leading her to a dark room, glowing tentacles slithering out from holes in the walls. "I hope you're ready."

She was so eager to see what it was going to be like with these different kind of tentacles. She looked at the glowing ones that came from the wall. "I do too."

She chuckled, the tentacles grabbing and lifting them into the air. "Mmm, I've missed you too Saarg." She giggled, speaking to the tentacles.

She gasped when the tentacles grabbed her and lifted her into the air. "You've named them?" She laughed and rubbed them.

"They have a name." She grinned. "You'll understand soon." The tentacles rubbed over them, teasing at the girl's slits.

"You should try telling me now before I forget." She laughed and moaned as the tentacles rubbed her slit.

She was about to ask again until the tentacles became barbs and thrust into her. She cried out and clenched her fists in surprise.

"I know. It's amazing. I think I can imagine what's going to happen soon." She giggled as she rocked her hips.

"Her first. So you can watch." The tentacle in the catgirl suddenly drove deeply into her. She bucked and gasped, holding her chest as blood spilled from her mouth. "Take me..." She shuddered, green slime running from her mouth and pussy, the girl shuddering and slumping, held aloft only by the tentacles now slithering out from her mouth.

She heard the voice again in her head and watched the cat girl. She bit her lip and gasped as she watched the tentacle drive through her body. It was...amazing and exciting. She moaned softly and bucked her hips. "I want it. Please I need it." She begged to the voice in her mind.

"You will carry a piece of me, as she does. It will do no harm, only link you to my mind, and give you a member like her." The tentacles pierced her womb, slowly slithering through her organs.

Back
Top Bottom