Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

She listened to the voice in her mind as it told her about what would happen to her. A member like her. She thought about it and decided it couldn't do any harm. She did prefer being fucked anyway. She groaned and felt the tentacles going through organs, her vision getting blacker as her mouth was filled with green slime and blood.

"Feel the ecstacy of death." He hissed, thrusting into her heart and pumping thick green slime into her.

She was about to say something until the tentacle sliced through her heart. Her vision suddenly cut to black while her body was filled with green slime.

She would wake beside the catgirl, who was now sitting up. Her heartbeat would be oddly stronger now.

She opened her eyes and groaned, rubbing her eyes. "That was different." She looked around and heard her pulse beating stronger.

"It was. You were right about that." She laughed and looked at the heart monitor. "Why is my heart beat faster?"

"Ahh, well at least I have a better heart now. That's cool." She stood up and walked around, making sure she could still walk.

"Hmm, the Mind-Reaver would be able to do that. He doesn't physically fuck you, it's a sort of out of body experience."

"Out of body? So does that mean I feel the sensations on my body and experience the pleasure in my mind? There are so many concepts here."

"That sounds so different, but it also sounds cool. I love trying these things with you." She giggled and held her hand.

She chuckled, leading her to a room with a floating shelled creature, quite similar to an armored jellyfish.

She smiled and followed the cat girl to the room with the creature, something similar to a jellyfish in armor. "Wow. Interesting."

Back
Top Bottom