Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

Pulling away, she nodded and stood up slowly. "I would like that." She smiled and helped her friend up.

"Exactly. This one crawled out from the disposal unit, so researching the randomly mutated beast will be interesting."

"Ooh that's weird. Mutated? I wonder what else it would have instead of tentacles, right? It has to have stuff from what it was before." She shrugged.

"Oh it wasn't anything before." She led her to a room with a pool of water. "It came to live from the laboratory runoff."

A little confused, she followed her friend to the pool of water, grinning to herself. She did live in the sea. "Really? Kind of gross. Runoff...ew." She shuddered and put her feet in, feeling her scales shift. "I just slip in basically? I haven't been in water for a while."

Frowning softly, she shifted her ears and listened. "How come I can't go in? Will it eat me?" She grinned softly and pulled her legs out.

"Well, too many tentacles could split you open. If you like that thought, go right in, we can revive you." She chuckled.

"Split me open? I don't know. I could definitely try that. How would y'all revive me, though? I think that's interesting." Giggling, she looked back down into the water.

"We pull out your ruined corpse, throw it in a vat of special slimy stuff, and out pops you, fixed and alive. I don't know the specifics, but it's kinda fun."

She listened and bit her lip as she listened. It sounded like something she wanted to do. "Count me in. I want to try. You make it sound so fun." She laughed and put her feet in before jumping in.

(Goinb to take the plunge and try it eh?)
Thick, multicolored tentacles quickly surrounded her, caressing her and leaving varied trails of slime. One thrust into her pussy, and another into her ass, thrusting deeply and hungrily into the woman.

(I've always wanted to try something like this. It has to be exciting.)

She didn't expect tentacles to quickly surround her. She was pulled under and felt two tentacles thrust into her two holes, causing her to moan out, rocking her hips quickly as she waded in the water.

(Want me to start with more subdued snuff, or dive right in?)

Another set gladly joined them, stretching her holes wide, another tendril wrapping around her throat gently to hold her there.

(More subdued for right now.)

She moaned loudly and stopped swimming, realizing the tentacles were holding her still. It was a good feeling to be stuffed like this. She felt one wrap around her neck and groaned softly.

She moaned loudly and swallowed the tentacles, sucking on them heavily. It felt good to have them inside of her and maybe death coming excited her.

The numbers increased to three each, the tentacle around her throat tightening, covering her gills tightly.

She was enjoying having the tentacles inside of her body. She could feel them moving and shifting inside of her. Quickly, she felt the tentacles wrapping around her throat and covering her gills. Her instinct was to fight it and she began to struggle.

They thrust faster into her, squirming around in her womb and ass, tightening around her throat.

The pain was being mixed with the increasing pleasure she felt in her womb and ass. Her vision started to get blurry, but she didn't mind since she would go out with pleasure on her mind.

They poured thick, multicolored seed deeply into her womb and bowels. The tentacle clenched, something cracking in her spine, shooting color through her visions, a blur of sensations flooding her mind before she plunged into darkness.

She would wake on a cool metal floor, covered in a film on odd slime. "Welcome back!" The catgirl walked into the room, throwing her a towel.

She didn't feel death coming to her. Instead, she felt what the pleasure was like at is maximum setting before she went out. When her eyes opened, she blinked a couple of times before she moved her arm. "Ugh." She looked up at the feline and laughed softly. "That was...fun. I have to do that again."

Back
Top Bottom