Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

It drove in, her sight blurring out before she found herself on a smooth expanse of grass. "Hello my sweet meal." A voice spoke all around her.

She gasped when a sudden sharp pain took over until it was gone. Beneath her hands and feet was soft green grass. She looked around when the voice spoke. "Huh? Where am I, and where are you?"

She looked around still a little confused while the voice spoke. "How do I experiende true bliss if you're the world around me?"

A chuckle came from into front of her, a large xenomorph materializing. "Because I can be anything."

She looked around until a xenomorph began to take shape in front of her. "Oh my. This is going to be so fun. Wait...where's my friend?"

"Sorry dear, one meal at a time." He chuckled, 16 inches of girthy yellow flesh sliding out between his legs

"One meal?" She laughed softly and looked at the yellow mass slithering out. Her eyes widened at the thickness and length of it. It was huge, and she knew she was definitely going to die tonight.

"Your lovely mind. I'll add your experiences to my conciousness. Perhaps I'll leave an egg in your belly, when they fix you'll, they'll be another copy of me in your belly. My concious can inhabit many bodies."

She listened to the voice in her head while the xenomorph stood in front of her. She was interested in listening to it. "A copy? Many bodies? Will anything happen to me? What kind of copy will it be?" She said intrigued.

"You'll have control of them, growing right out of your back." He pinned her down, impaling her with surprising ease on his length.

"Wow. That might be a good thing." She thought about it more until he impaled her on his cock. She gasped and arched her back, a slight pain running up her spine.

"Yes, you'll be able to alter them between cocks or pussies as you like." He chuckled, thrusting roughly. "And of course, we can talk at any time."

She gasped and arched her back, rocking her hips at the thought of what he said. "Does that mean I can make the tentacles into cocks or pussies? That sounds amazing." She bit her lip and moaned softly.

"I think your friend has them, she may be hiding to keep from scaring you though." He drove in and through her womb.

She cried out in pleasure and rocked her hips more, gasping and biting her lip. "Well, I have to ask her about that."

"You are a twisted girl." He chuckled, thrusting into her organs. "Don't worry though, you won't actually die here."

"I figured that after I came here." She laughed and cried out in pain and pleasure. "What do you mean? I'm dying on the outside but not in this world?"

Understanding what he was saying, she nodded and rocked her hips. "That is fine with me because this feels so good."

"I'll show you thing reality would have trouble mimicing." He growled, cock punching out of her just below her breastbone.

Back
Top Bottom