Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Lab (DonVoltonus x Sweetnothings)

"I never figured that out." She said sarcastically with a smile as she wrapped her lips around her friend's feline cock.

''Watch the barbs.'' She mewed, spurting precum. ''They're not kind to your throat, trust me.''

Her eyes drifted up to the feline and nodded before she continued sucking, staying where she was. Her hands came up instead to stroke the rest of the cock she didn't touch.

She gently gripped the back of her head, pulling her back. ''May I fuck you?'' She asked with a smile.

Her eyes looked up at the feline and she nodded, giggling. "Of course. How?" She stood up and rubbed the feline's cheek. She was such a pretty cat.

She tilted her head and thought about it before nodding. "Sure. That sounds amazing.." she whispered before kissing her deeply.

"Then fuck me like there's no tomorrow." She giggled and moved her tail over to the inner thighs of the feline.

She felt the barbs rub against her sweet spot and before she knew it, she threw her head back and cried out as her walls tightened around him.

Back
Top Bottom