Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Akihime followed, stopping when they reached the car, "My Savior, I am so embarrassed. I have been so engrossed in praising you for my rescue that I failed to be polite enough to ask your name! Please, forgive my rudeness...! I wish to know the name of my noble rescuer." Sasuke was walking up but stopped, watching Yukimura interact with this mysterious girl.

Yukimura looked to Sasuke for help, not sure what to make of any of this. He had never really conversed much with women, so this was a bit new to him. "My name is Yukimura. Sanada Genjiro Yukimura." He said.

"Sanada Genjiro Yukimura..." She breathed. Sasuke felt bad for both of them and moved over, "Miss, could I please ask you to relax your shoulders for a second? You look tense." "Huh? Oh! I suppose I a-!" Akihime gasped when Sasuke pinched a nerve in her shoulder, knocking her unconscious. He scooped her up and sighed softly, "Better, boss? You looked really uncomfortable...we can take her to the police station, if you like. They'd be able to find out where she lives and then we can be rid of her."

Yukimura frowned. "Hang on, she said she was of the Otani clan..." He said. "Maybe we can take her in with us..." He didn't know why, but Yukimura had the feeling he should protect Akihime at all costs.

"Take her in?" Sasuke echoed, "Are you sure? You didn't seem to enjoy her speaking to you...if we take her in, she'll follow you around like a lost puppy and yip at you day in and day out..."

((In other words: Sasuke thinks Yukimura, in fact, hates having Akihime near him and is only taking her in out of pity...))

((Haha, he's gonna be so wrong when he finds out what they'll be doing behind closed doors~))

Yukimura gave a dismissive wave of the hand. "Put her in the back, I'll talk to Oyakata-sama about this matter." He said, getting in the car.

((Huehuehue~~))

Sasuke half shrugged and gently placed Akihime in the back seat before getting in the car himself, "I hope you know what you're doing, boss.."

Yukimura gave a small nod, starting he car and pulling away, driving down the street towards the Takeda estate.

Sasuke made sure his guns were on safety before looking back at Akihime, "Otani, huh...?" He looked to Yukimura, "Isn't that Yoshitsugu's surname?"

Yukimura nodded, glancing back at the unconscious woman in the back seat. "I wonder how she ended up in the position she is without her father sending someone after her." He frowned.

Yukimura nodded, not picking up the slight sarcasm in his tone as he arrived at the mansion.

After they parked and climbed out of the car, Sasuke took Akihime inside and to a guest room. "YUKIMURA!!!" Shingen's loud voice echoed from his study and Sasuke sighed softly, "Good luck, boss."

Yukimura nodded, heading to the study quickly, not wanting to keep his lord waiting. He knocked before entering, bowing to Shingen.

"Please forgive me, Oyakata-sama. I found her on my most recent assignment, I brought her here because..." He blinked. Telling Shingen that he simply needed to protect her seemed like a bad idea.

Yukimura collected himself. "I wish for her to become my apprentice. She will become an asset to the Takeda."

Yukimura slammed against the wall with a grunt of pain, getting to his feet and moving back in front of Shingen. "Yes! I wish to take on an apprentice!"

"If she has no true talent, I'll send her on her way." Yukimura said. In other words, he had no clue.

Akihime was awake and dressed in a red button up blouse and long black skirt. She brushed out her knee length rust colored hair with her fingers as she looked around the room

Back
Top Bottom