Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

The girl in the swan mask delt a hard blow to Hidemune's ribs with her bat. "Shut it!" Irohahime tensed when Hidemune was hit, clenching her fists. She looked to her father, then Kojurou, who were both dazed and pinned. "We'll start with this one." Two of the kids moved over and started their relentless beating on Hidemune, kicking and hitting him hard, laughing as they held Masamune's head up by his hair, forcing him to watch.

((Soon~~))

"Yamero!!" Irohahime brought her legs around and hooked them around the mans leg who had her pinned, knocking him to the ground and giving Irohahime time to get to her feet and grab Kojurou's sword. She made quick work of the first man who was beating Hidemune, leaving a deep gash across his back and neck, running the girl in the swan mask through and turning to block a swing of a metal bat that had been aimed for her head. With a grunt she pushed the kid back and kicked him hard in the stomach before dealing him a deep slash across his stomach then going after the two who had her father pinned. By this time she had a good amount of blood on her and her eyes were wide and crazed. Once the last three kids had been taken down, Irohahime stood panting softly, dropping the katana before looking at the blood on her hands, legs shaking before she fell to her knees in shock at what she had just done.

Irohahime shook her head and held onto her dad, speaking with a raspy voice. "Gomenasai, gomenasai..."

While Irohahime clutched to her father, Jingu regained consciousness and slowly sat up before moving to check on Kojurou. "Kojurou-dono?"

Kojurou groaned and reached to rub his head, wincing and hissing, "H-Hai, I'm alright...." He muttered. Hidemune wheezed and spat up blood, "Is...Is everyone...ok...?" "Jesus, Hidemune...!" Masamune gasped. Hidemune laughed and carefully pushed himself up, "I-I'm ok..."

Irohahime moved away from Masamune and moved over to Hidemune, lower lip trembling. Blood had dried on the side of her face from the large gash over the swollen lump where she had been struck. "Nii-chan..."

((Should I do the thing I kinda wanna do~?))

((This thing~))

"You need to get to a doctor, you're-" The sound of Megohime's heart monitor went flat, making Irohahime turn to look towards her room.

((Wait fo' it~))

When Masamune slammed open the door, Megohime was laying in bed, unmoving. She looked deathly pale, some of her veins seen through her skin. "Kaa-san..!" Irohahime hurried up after Masamune, tears in her eyes.

"Stop.... Yelling...." The voice was weak and raspy, but it was definitely there and it was definitely Megohime's. Her eyes opened and she squinted at the harsh light that had hit her eyes. She could barely even lift her own arm, showing she had removed the heart monitor from herself. "You said... That I couldn't kick the... Bucket, remember..?" She said, it taking all her strength to just speak.

"Kaa-san..." Irohahime covered her mouth and tried to quiet her crying. "You look like an idiot..." Megohime said weakly, laughing weakly before coughing hard, not used to talking.

Irohahime moved out of his way and kneeled beside her mother, hesitantly taking her frail hand. "Kaa-san..." "I guess that makes you Iroh... Damn you're beautiful..."

Megohime coughed a few times as the water went down to her stomach, making her feel a bit sick. "How long..?"

Back
Top Bottom