Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

((Nope!!))

Yukimura shifted the gun on his back. "Are there any new hits?" He asked, looking ready to leave at any second.

((Really...?))

Sasuke smirke softly and turned, "Actually," Sasuke grabbed a folder and flipped it open, "There is a gang that's been causing trouble recently in town; robbing small shops, terrorizing citizens, murder...the usual. They are located in a small estate just a ways out of town. When you're ready, we can head out."

((M'wife!!))

Yukimura nodded. "Let's head out." He said, wanting to get as many jobs done and take down as many villains as he could.

((Ack!))

Yukimura got in the car and started it, pulling out and driving to their destination.

((Imabadpersonformakingyourpstupidandpointlessrps!))

Sasuke directed Yukimura to their destination, where they parked a street away so they wouldn't be seen. "I'm going to make a perch, boss, and give you cover."

Yukimura nodded, getting out of the car and heading down a narrow alleyway, going to see how many guards there were and how heavily guarded it was. Two guards outside and they looked laid back; Yukimura made his way up to the building across from it, setting his sights on the first guard, aiming his rifle, lining the man's head up in the cross hairs, then firing. The first guard dropped and before the second guard could even register what had happened, Yukimura had taken him out as well.

((But I want too!))

((You're not just saying that?))

"Couple more coming out, boss." Sasuke said into Yukimura's earpiece. The door opened and a man ran out to examine the dead guards, only to drop dead, same with the second, "Should be clear for you to go in now. I'll move to get a better angle."

"Hai." Yukimura got up any slung the gun back over his shoulder, jumping down off the roof and heading toward the building, drawing his gun and slipping inside and into the shadows, searching for his target.

Sasuke kept a good eye on him, just in case. "They're all sitting in one room; two rooms ahead of you. They're guarding the boss's room, I can't see into it. You'll be going in there blind, boss. Be careful."

Yukimura nodded, knowing Sasuke wouldn't expect him to answer whilst he was inside. Glancing inside the room full of men, he counted each one from the shadows. Nineteen of them. Yukimura drew his other gun, pulling out two cylinder shaped objects and attaching them to each gun, then he turned the corner sharply and fired. Each shot hit a man in the head with deadly accuracy.

((I already feel bad for Akihime ;v; TearYukimurasheartoutagainthistimehe'llgetrealangrylike~))

((HELLYESIMGOINGTOMAKEHIMSOFUCKINGANGRY!!!))

Each man dropped like a fly, not a soul was left in the room. "Nice work, boss. Now, the leader should be in the next room. Take your time. Don't rush it." Sasuke told him

Yukimura nodded and picked his way past the dead bodies, pushing the door open and preparing himself.

((Yee~))

((*evil Alucard level laughter*))

"S-Stop...onegai...I-I don't want this..." A weak female voice sounded from the room. "You say that everyday, but I know you love it, Aki~" "P-Please, stop...!" A man had a young girl pinned down to the floor, the maiden struggling hard. She was in an old elegant kimono, the robe open as the man forced himself onto her. She cried when he forced himself inside her and he glowered at her, "Be quiet and stop acting like you don't want this. You are my property." "S-Stop it! Stop it, please! I don't want this! Let me go!" The girl cried. He growled and slapped his hand over her mouth, "I said be quiet!"

Yukimura's eyes widened at the sight before him, a truly horrible crime, his aim wavering for a second before he holstered both guns, then pulling the rifle off of his back and taking aim, then firing straight for the mans head. The bullet passed right through his head and missed Akihime's head by a few inches. He fired again just for safe measures.

((Over kill~))

((Mwahahaha!!!))

Akihime screamed in horror, blood splattering her face. She shoved the man off her and covered herself quickly, sitting up, "Wh-Who's there...? P-Please, don't kill me...! I-I'll do anything you ask! O-Onegai!" Tears mixed with blood as she trembled in fear.

Yukimura left the shadows, walking towards Akihime, lowering his gun. "Are you alright?" He asked , stopping a few feet away from her, a concerned look on his face.

Akihime's breath caught in her throat, her grip on her kimono loosening slightly. Her brown-red eyes were wide in shock and infatuation. "Sweet black and red angel, sent from the Heavens to rescue me...! I am in your debt, merciful angel! I cannot thank you enough!" Akihime crawled towards him and hugged his leg, blushing heavily

Yukimura stiffened in surprise when Akihime clung to leg. "O-Oh... Um.." He looked awkward, glancing to the door. "Sasuke?" He called, unsure of what to do.

"What is it, boss? Trouble? Do I need to come down there?" Sasuke asked. Akihime moved and bowed low to Yukimura, "Please, merciful angel; I, Akihime of the Otani household, beg that you take me away from this place! This place is my cage and all I can do is beg for freedom!" She hiccuped and trembled, tears falling from her eyes, "Onegai, my Savior...deliver me from this Hell...!"

Yukimura put his gun on his back. "It's a girl." He said, crouching in front of her, he held his hand out to her. "Come, let's leave." He said to her.

"A girl?" Sasuke asked skeptically, "What is she doing there?" Akihime looked up and gently took his hand, blushing faintly, "A-Arigatou, merciful angel..."

Yukimura stood and pulled her to her feet. "She belonged to the target." He spoke aloud, walking to the door with Akihime in tow.

"Belonged?" Sasuke didn't seem to like the term very much. Akihime held onto Yukimura's hand tightly, standing close to him as she kept her kimono closed.

Yukimura nodded. "I'll meet you at the car." Yukimura said, leading Akihime outside the building and down the alleyway, heading to the car, keeping Akihime close.

Back
Top Bottom