Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

Masamune sucked and licked her collarbone as he picked up his pace, keeping her hands pinned above her head. He moved harder, knowing she loved it hard and rough.

Megohime moved her hips with Masamune's pleasure coursing through her body and she clenched her fists, eyes closed.

Masamune's hand trailed up her thigh and moved to toy with her clit, growling softly as he his her special bundle of nerves

Megohime's back arched and she let out a blissful moan, cheeks red as she bit his shoulder lightly.

Megohime hooked one leg around Masamune's waist, letting out small moans as she came closer and closer to her release.

Megohime finally hit her release, leaving scratches down Masamune's back as she let out a low moan, closing her eyes.

Megohime panted softly, opening her eyes and leaning up to kiss him once more. "So I take it you'd like your usual upgrades?"

"Mm, alright." Megohime gave him a playful shove and got up, gathering her clothes, redressing and heading out to the front to get Masamune his needed supplies.

Masamune redressed and pulled on his coat on, fixing it so he looked good and moved out of the back room, "Thanks, beautiful.."

Megohime held out a good sized bag, inside were dozens of shotgun shells and almost nine or ten dozen boxes of hand gun ammunition. "Yeah, yeah.."

"Hai, hai. Just buy something this time, okay?" She said, shoving him playfully. "Your boyfriend is probably suffocating in the car."

Masamune smirked and reached over, grabbing a lighter in the shape of a gun, "Speaking of which, he'll appreciate this." Masamune handed her the hundred yen it cost and kissed her cheek before heading to the door, "See you next week!"

Masamune got into his car and tossed the lighter to Kojurou before placing the bag of ammo into the back seat, driving off to his massive estate.

((Okay~~))

After a goodnights sleep and cleaning his guns, Yukimura went to find Sasuke for his next assignment.

(( ; n ; I'm not forcing you, am I?))

Sasuke was at the shooting range, practicing with his sniper, making sure his aim wasn't slipping

((Nope!))

Yukimura waited until after Sasuke had fired his shot to approach him. "Sasuke." He moved to the side so he was in Sasuke's field of vision.

((You don't hate me for making you do this lame idea?))

"Hm?" Sasuke looked and moved his goggles to the top of his head and removed his earplugs, "What's up, boss?"

Back
Top Bottom