Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short Change Heroes [Sengoku AU] [DarkMudkip/Jikkah]

"It does seem a bit cloudy, maybe you can clear that up for me and I'll give it some thought..~" She said, not backing away, but not moving closer.

"Business is always slow around this time of year." Megohime said, leaning forward a bit. "I think I have time~"

Megohime's lips brushed Masamune's. "I thought I told you not to call me that." She whispered against his lips, putting her hand on his jaw and pulling him closer to kiss him.

Masamune smirked and tangled his fingers in her hair, deepening the kiss. Kojurou sighed softly and muttered something about waiting in the car before leaving

Megohime closed her eyes and made a faint noise, wanting to deepen the kiss a bit more.

"And here I thought you'd never ask." Megohime smirked and took his hand, leading him to the back room and closing the door, turning to Masamune and grabbing his coat collar and yanking him close, kissing him heatedly.

Megohime wrapped one arm around his neck and pressing her chest against his, her other hand falling down to his belt buckle.

Megohime started to unbutton her shirt and she shrugged it off without breaking the kiss, tossing it aside and working on Masamune's belt buckle, parting her lips for him.

Megohime made another small noise, kicking off her boots easily then pulling her pants off, stripped down to just panties.

Megohime broke the kiss to trail kisses down his neck, cheeks a soft red as she pushing Masamune toward the futon.

"Urusai." She said, pushing him on the bed lightly and crawling on the bed to sit on top of him, kissing him again.

"What's wrong, Azure Dragon~? I thought you were gonna make it worth my while, and so far all I have is a little lizard~" She bit his neck playfully, smirking.

Masasmune growled and smirked, flipping her over on her back and pinning her hands above her head, "You want the Azure Dragon, I'll give him to you~" He growled sexily as he bit and sucked on her neck

Megohime squirmed under him, eyes fluttering when he bit her neck, letting out a soft moan.

Removing the last of their clothing, Masasmune pushed into her easily, moving roughly as he continued to attack her neck. Low moans sounded from him as he kept the slow and rough pace

Megohime's moans slowly became louder, leaning her head back to let him get to more of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom