Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Away ((Blair1216&&Lady_Squall_Lionheart))

Vera laughed a bit and leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder as she continued to nurse the baby. "You, sir, have no room about criticizing other's social habits," she said, but leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Stay right here, okay? Don't move." With that, she moved up the stairs to put the baby in her crib, then came back down a few minutes later. However, she was completely naked when she returned. All she wore was a grin, her dark hair loose around her shoulders and down her back. She stood in front of him and tilted her head to the side.

"So... I was thinking," she said, her hands sliding over her own naked body, "It's about time since you rocked my word. In fact, it's been months, and now that you don't have to worry about hurting me as much." With that, she raised her eyebrows at him with a challenging expression.

“Heyyyy. I’m perfectly capable of criticizing others, because I know my own faults.”he said snickering a little, looking amused as she left, looking adorably confused as he tried to figure out what she wanted. Laughing as he looked her over, lust darkening his eyes as he looked her over, smirking. “Hmm true. But are you sure you don’t want me to hurt you?”He said sadistic pleasure filling his eyes as he considered what to do with her, drawing her down into his lap, hands landing on her ass.

Vera gasped as he spanked her, and she let out a moan. "Well, a little hurt has always been good," she said, remembering their sexual escapades before she knew she was pregnant with Gwen. The fucked many different ways in many different rooms on many different pieces of furniture. "Mm, as sweet as you've been these past few months, I've missed this side of you." Licking her lips, she looked up at him with dark lust swirling through her blue-green eyes.

“I thought you liked me being nice. I can return to being a ass.”he teased a little as he held her still, reaching up and wrapping a hand in her hair, tugging her head to the side. “Hmmm, you smell good.”he muttered as he held her there lowering his head to her neck, fangs scrapping over her skin as he sighed quietly, rubbing up against her, groaning as his pants rubbed against her skin, teasing himself as his cock pressed against her, as much teasing her as he was himself.

"Not an ass," Vera murmured, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he rubbed up against her, "Just... controlling. I like it in bed. It was the first think that attracted me to you. That wild side of you." She licked her lips and grinned down at him, letting out a moan of pleasure and anticipation as he fangs brushed against her skin.

At that moment, she wondered what would actually happen if he bit her... It was something she never thought of.

Reaching down, she began to unbutton his jeans. "We could do it on the rug in front of the fire like old times," she said with a smirk, reaching her hand down to stroke his cock inside of his pants.

“I enjoy being controlling. And you’re definitely not in charge here.”he growled smirking as he nibbled at her skin, sighing softly as the woman stroked his cock before standing, tossing her down onto the rug as he looked her over.”Hm, that rug is fairly soft.”he mused even as he undressed, running his fingers through his dark hair as he nudged his foot against her side.

“Hands and knees, vera.”he growled smirking a little.

Vera smirked and rolled over, getting up on her hands and knees and arching her back in a way that exposed her sex to him from behind. "I know you like to be controlling," she purred, "However, are you sure you are in charge? It's been so long... Maybe you should remind me?" With that, she looked over her shoulder at him and licked her lips. Just the sight of the strong man being naked before her was a turn on, and after all this time, she was definitely ready for him to make up for lost time.

Jason laughed, smirking a little.”I should.”He said moving closer, kicking her knees further apart, looking down at her as he knelt down behind her, wrapping a hand in her hair,jerking her head back, making her back arch as he leaned down to kiss her hard, mouth pressed tight enough to hers that he cut his own mouth on his fangs as he thrust into her hard, one hand buried in her hair and the other gripping her hips as he held her still, fucking her just as hard as he had over the barroom barrel.

Vera groaned into the hard, passionate kiss half out of pleasure and half out of surprise. He had never kissed her in such an unrestrained way before. He had always kissed her so carefully and gently, or he didn't kiss her at all. This time, he seemed to fully trust himself, and it made the situation all the more special.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, bucking back into him and meeting every thrust. The built up lust and sexual tension was all starting to pour out as she writhed and moaned underneath him. "Harder. Please, Jason. Harder," she moaned, each word emphasized with a thrust of her hips.

Jason growled at her words before letting go of her hair, hands going to her hips, pulling her back into him with a bruising force as he thrust into her, shredding his own lip in the need to keep from biting her. Not knowing what it would do to her, if he gave in and bit her. Afraid that he’d shred her throat as easily as a serpent would do with prey. Growling as he looked down at her, he actually bit through his lip as he came, trying desperately not to roar in pleasure as to not wake the baby.

As soon as his hands moved to her hips and he began to pound into her relentlessly, Vera whimpered and came around him with a cry of pleasure. She slumped down on to the rug, panting heavily. "Oh, God, that was fantastic," she moaned, her body still shivering from the earth shattering orgasm that he gave her. Only when she felt something drop on her shoulder did she moved to look up.

Sure enough, it was blood dripping onto her shoulder.

"Jason," she gasped, twisted around to inspect his lip. He bit straight through it, and blood was dripping down his chin with a steady flow.

Quickly, she grabbed his t-shirt off the floor and held it up to his lip. "Are you okay?"

Jason gasped a little as he slumped over her a little, shivering in the grasp of his orgasm still, before sliding to the side, smiling a little as she inspected his lip. “Kinda hurts.”He slurred a little, holding a hand under his chin as he sat down on the ground, holding his t-shirt under his mouth to make sure he didn’t drop blood everywhere. “Fuck…I might need stitches…”he muttered looking scared at the idea as he spit out the blood and gently touched the edges of the wound with his tongue, trying to gauge just how badly he’d injured himself.

Once most of the blood was mopped up, Vera could see that he clearly needed stitches. Leaning in, she kissed his cheek and stood up. "Put your pants on," she said, "I'll call Chad and see if he can come over and stitch you up. The last thing we need is for the doctors at the hospital to ask questions." With that, she smirked at him and moved up the stairs to throw on some clothes of her own. Luckily, the baby slept through everything.

Getting back down stairs, she reached for the phone. "Hopefully, he's still awake."

Of course, Vera didn't know the half of it. Like Schuyler, he was very much awake, drinking coffee and waiting for a sign that Sara was home and safe.

“But what if I want to stay naked? I mean, he might enjoy it.”Jason whined looking amused at the idea even as he stood and pulled on his jeans, settling onto the bed as he made sure that the blood didn’t get anywhere even as it bled sluggishly, sighing softly as he settled onto the couch to wait for the man to arrive home.

“Chad, vera’s on the phone.”Schulyer said as he walked into the kitchen, looking tired and upset because sara still wasn’t home, holding out the phone towards the man as he poured himself a glass of coffee.

Chad talked on the phone with Vera for a few moments before grabbing his coat and boots. "I have to go out for a little while," he told Schuyler, "I'm just going down to Jason and Vera's to help with something. Keep an eye out for Sara, will you?" With that, he sighed and went out into the cold, snowy weather.

When he arrived at their house, Vera opened the door and smiled. "Thank you so much for coming this late..."

"What happened?" he asked, looking at Jason with raised eyebrows, "It's nearly three in the morning."

Vera blushed. "I, uh, well... You see..."

Chad shook his head and laughed a bit. "Say no more," he murmured, reaching into his medical bag, "Should only need about five stitches."

Just as he bent down to start sterilizing Jason's lip, Gwen started to cry from up stairs. Quickly, Vera moved up the stair case to go get the baby and make sure she was okay.

Not long after Chad left, Sara popped up in the kitchen and jumped at the sight of Schuyler. Seeing him out of his room this late at night was beyond unusual, and it took her off guard.

Jason flushed at chad’s words ,looking away from him before making a face at the idea of stitches. “I’ll try and not bit you.”he warned looking at chad, trying not to look worried about it as he let the other start to work on his lip, swallowing hard. Knowing chad was just trying to help, even if he wanted to bite the man for touching his injury. Eyes going to the staircase, shifting anxiously as gwen cried, wanting to check on the baby himself.

Schulyer sipped his coffee, relaxing as he looked up from his book when he saw her. Swallowing hard he smiled slightly.”You okay?”He muttered looking her over, wondering where she’d gone, and hoped she’d just tell him and not make him beg for information on how she was or what she’d been doing.

Chad smirked a bit and continued to stitch up Jason's lip. "Please do try," he said, with amusement in his eyes, "We haven't done the proper tests to figure out what would happen."

Vera came down the stairs, bringing the baby with her. Normally, she'd just rock her in the chair in the nursery until she calmed back down, but she knew Jason was in a vulnerable position, and worrying about Gwen would make it worse. Sitting on the couch, she cradled the baby and looked over at them. As the baby calmed down, she became entranced with Vera's hair, fisting it with her small hands.

After a moment, she walked into the kitchen and used a free hand to pour Chad a cup of coffee, for she could tell he was tired.

~*~

Sara moved over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. "Why?" she said, sounding very aloof, "I figured you wouldn't even noticed I was gone. Don't you and Madison have to work on calming her mind or something like that?" She leaned against the counter, looking at him with an arched eyebrow. Sara had never been afraid to speak her mind, and right now, she had her feelings hurt. After all, even thought they had a lot of sexual tension between the two of them, neither had actually admitted their feelings for each other. She had no idea that he was actually in love with her, and his thing with Madison was only him trying to be helpful.

“Well, we’d find out quickly what would happen if I bit you.”Jason said slurring a little as he talked around the man holding his lip, looking relieved when vera appeared. Eyes going to watch the baby as she calmed, he sighed softly as he closed his eyes, relaxing as chad finished with his lip, gently pressing his tongue against the stitches.”Will I be able to eat?”He asked sounding worried a little.

~~

Schulyer frowned at her before sighing.”Well, I guess I do. Good night sarah.”he said sounding annoyed as he shut the book he’d been reading, rubbing a hand over his face as he headed towards the door, annoyed with her for just brushing him off when it was late, and he was normally in bed by now. Heading for his bedroom he decided to just ignore it for now, she was home safe, that’s all that mattered. If she wanted to be bitchy about it, he’d just leave her alone.

Chad nodded, smirking a bit. "You can eat," he said, "Just be careful and use some mouth wash after every time you eat." He gave him some pain medication and began to pack his things up, getting ready to head back. He looked tired and worn down, despite still being the nice guy that he always was. It made Vera worry a little, but she didn't want to bother him by asking. "Be careful on your way home, Chad."

The man nodded and gave them a smile before leaving. When he was gone, Vera put Gwen in Jason's arms. "I'm gonna take a shower," he said, "Will you see if you can get her to fall back asleep?" Leaning down, he kissed his cheek. "I"ll meet you upstairs."

~*~

Sara watched him leave, and she had no idea what came over herself, but she stomped up the stairs behind him. Opening he bedroom door, she let out a frustrated huff.

"Dammit, Schuyler, don't you get it?" she snapped, "I'm in love with you, and seeing you off alone with someone as pretty as Madison... It makes me feel insecure, and I hate that feeling." Tears were in her eyes, and it was hard to tell if she was really sad or really irritated. Either way, she was admitted her feelings, and that was hard.

“Do you want to stay here, get some sleep?”Jason said frowning a little at the man. Worried about him driving home before sighing softly. “Goodnight.”he said watching the man go before looking at vera, smiling a little as gwen settled into his arms. “I will.Go shower.”he said smiling as he headed upstairs, settling into the rocking chair in the baby’s room, muttering quiet soft things to her as he rocked her back to sleep, actually dozing himself as both father and daughter dozed.

~~

Schulyer looked startled when she came into his room, looking even more startled to hear her words, trying to figure out what to say. “What? I mean I…what?”He said stuttering a little as he looked looked at her, looking at a loss for words, which for schulyer was a rare thing indeed.

Vera moved into the nursery, a grin on her face as she padded barefoot across the floor. Leaning down, she was careful not to touch Jason. He knew that if he was going to be on guard the most, it was going to when he was asleep and holding grin. "Jason? Come on, let's get to bed," she said, waiting for him to come to.

Sara reached up and wiped her eyes. She took a deep breath and swallowed hard. "I... I'm in love you," she said, still looking a bit frustrated, "I love you, and I don't know what to do about it."

She looked up at him and bit her lip, wanting him to say something... anything.

Jason stirred a little, tensing at the sound of someone getting close to him, shifting his hold on the baby, lowering his head slightly as if protecting the child from a blow he was expecting, before realizing where he was, waking up enough to know what was going on. Yawning as he stirred he stood, gently laying down the sleeping baby, glad that she’d gone to sleep before looking up at vera.”let’s go.”She said smiling softly as he took her hand, heading for the bedroom.

Schulyer stared at her, unable to get his thoughts cleared enough to talk. The man had never considered that she’d love him back, had never considered that he’d actually have to tell her. And now that it was here, he was feeling a little tongue tied. Swallowing hard he smiled slightly, “I…I love you to.I always have.”He said staring down at the blanket, blushing hard.

Vera smiled and took his hand, following him into the bedroom and sliding into bed beside him. Sighing softly, she leaned into him and rested her head on his chest, feeling absolutely content with him. She had never felt this way - so cared for, so content. Even with her family, she had not felt like this... It was amazing.

"I'm so happy I found you," she whispered, her eyes already closed. Her arms moved up to wrap around his torso, pulling herself closer to him.

~*~

Sara blinked through her tears, looking surprised at his confession."R-really?"

She swallowed hard and walked over to him, and before she knew what she was doing, she had her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips pressed passionately against his. Of course, Chad was not going to like it at all. He strongly discouraged romantic relationships within the house, especially when it came to the girl who he considered his daughter. However, Sara didn't care. All she knew was that nothing felt more right, and her heart was bursting with the feelings she had just admitted.

Jason smiled a little as he settled into the bed, pressing a kiss to her head, before wincing, a soft hiss escaping as the motion made his mouth throb. Oh yea, he was definitely going to have problems for a few days as he healed.”I’m happy I found you to.”he muttered not about to admit how cut off he’d felt before he’d met her, cut off from everything and everyone that had defined him, gave his life meaning. Having her, having gwen, gave the created assassin something to live for.

~~

“Yes.”Schulyer muttered looking down at the blankets flushed and embarrassed, before yelping quietly as she kissed him, so startled at the action that it took him a moment to respond, before he pulled her tighter against him, burying his hands in her hair as he held her close, kissing her with a year’s worth of pent up emotion.

Sara kissed him back with just as much passion, pulling him down on to the bed with her. It felt so nice to have his body pressed against her's after dreaming about it for so long... She only stopped when she heard Chad coming up the stairs, and it made her freeze into place.

"Schuyler?" he called, "Please tell me you heard from her. She's never disappeared all night like this before..."

Sara jumped out from under Schuyler, quickly straightening her clothes and teleporting to her own bedroom. Once she was there, she opened the door and looked out at him.

"Dad?" she said, "I'm ba-"

"Don't you ever do that again," Chad snapped. However, he eyes showed a great deal of relief. He leaned down to kiss her head. "Get to bed. Now."

"Yes sir," she said, watching him head to his own bedroom. When he did, she peered across the hall at Schuyler and grinned. "Night, Sky."

With that, she closed the door and went to bed.

~*~

Three weeks later, Vera was sitting at home with Gwen. It was in the middle of the day, hours before Jason was expected to be home, and she was holding the baby while watching television. Thankfully, it seemed the news about her disappearance was becoming too boring and irrelevant to broadcast on the news. People had given up on finding her, and while that should upset her, it relieved her. She didn't want to be found. She wanted to be here, with Jason and Gwen.

The door bell rang, and Vera assumed it was Chad. Sometimes he came in to check on them, especially since Vera no longer worked. He figured it would help Jason from losing him mind with worry while at work.

However, when she opened the door, her eyes went wide with surprise, and she pulled Gwen tighter to her chest.

"Anthony?" Vera gasped, looking up at her brother-in-law.

Back
Top Bottom