Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Running Away ((Blair1216&&Lady_Squall_Lionheart))

"Shhh," Vera said, glancing down at the sleeping baby. Swallowing hard, she pressed a kiss to the sleeping baby's head, then picked her up off of Jason's chest. Gently, she laid the baby down on the love seat and turned back to her lover. "We need to talk," she whispered, "Let's go upstairs."

Sara bit her lip as she started the pot of coffee. "My father works with Jason," she said, deciding to bend the truth, "And, well, Vera and Gwen come with Jason. They are very much a package deal." She moved to fill three cups of coffee, then sat at the table with both men. "Ever since Vera left, Jason has stayed here. I babysit Gwen for him... This is Schuyler, and I'm Sara by the way." She gave him a smile. "And you are?"

Jason frowned looking at her, before nodding. Going quiet as he looked her over, following her upstairs. “Who’s the guy?”He said his voice going a soft growl as he shut the bedroom door behind her, looking at the woman in front of him, swallowing hard as he resisted the urge to attack her. While he was moments away from pouncing on her, he was struggling with the desire to pounce on her.

“Hello.”Sebastian said smiling slightly at the other man as he sipped his coffee as he sat down. “Sebastian St. Clair.”Sebastian said looking at the two, trying to figure out exactly how this worked, “I work with vera’s father, and I’m currently dragging vera around with me.”he said simply looking amused.

Once the door was closed, Vera threw herself into his arms and pressed her face into his neck. "I've miss you so much, Jason. So, so much. And you haven't been taking care of yourself." She pulled back to look at him, swallowing hard. "Gwen looks wonderful though," she quickly added, wanting him to know that she knew he was taking care of the baby, even if he wasn't taking care of himself. "Sebastian St. Clair," she sighed, "A man my father thinks I should marry... But, he's not a bad guy. He's willing to let me be with you and Gwen. Well, with conditions." She bit her lip, afraid to tell him the whole truth. She could already see his temper flaring.

Sara raised her eyebrows. His name was familiar - very familiar. "Ah, I know you," she said, "Well, from the news." She sipped her coffee and awkwardly looked down at her hands. "I see that. Well, you know that Jason wouldn't ever let you have her. To be honest, I'd get ready to stay in the guest room tonight. He isn't going to be rational enough to listen to a word you say tonight. He's been an absolutely wreck without her." With that, she sadly shook her head.

Jason sighed softly smelling her, closing his eyes as he registered that the woman was really there, sighing softly before growling at the idea of her marrying her someone else, hands landing on her hips as he pulled her close. “Mine.”He growled looking her over, lowering his head to kiss her slowly, hard. Wanting to posses her totally, needing to make sure that she knew who she belonged to, even if she was traveling with someone else.

“Yes, I spend a lot of time on the news. Especially now, with the Olympics coming up.”he said smiling a little because it was the one time he could appear on camera as often as he wanted with alexander and have no one freak out about seeing no women around him. Studying the woman he tilted his head, looking at schulyer to get his opinion. “he wont. He’s liable to try and break you in half.”Schuyler said looking amused as he studied the pretty boy, trying to figure out what was about this man that was bothering him.

His force took Vera by surprise, but she was soon moaning into his rough kiss. "I know, baby," she purred, "I'm your's. Always." She pulled back, licking her lips. She could taste blood. He had kissed her so hard, her teeth nicked her own bottom lip. Pulling back, she looked in his eyes and saw something that she had never seen before... And she wasn't sure if she should be turned on or nervous. "Are you okay?"

Sara shrugged, but nodded in agreement. "If I were you, I'd lay low tonight. And don't go near Gwen." Standing up, she grabbed some coffee cake out of the fridge and sliced it up for her and the boys. "We have a downstairs guest room. You're welcome to stay. After all, there isn't a hotel room for miles." She smirked a bit handed him a plate with cake on it. "What's it like to me so involved with the Olympics? Is that what you are doing down here?"

Jason looked down at her, growling quietly as he licked his own lick having cut his own lip. “I am.I just need you.”He growled tightening his grip on her hips before pushing her back into the wall, pinning her there as he lowered his head to nibble at her neck,”I’m definitely okay.”He said his voice having slight hiss to his words.

Sebastian frowned looking put out as he looked at the baby schuyler was holding before nodding a little.”I can do that.”he said before looking amused as he ate a piece of cake. “Well, I hadn’t planned on spending the night but…”He sighed, realizing that he wasn’t going to get to go anywhere, which sort of depressed him since he was leaving a day early to spend some time with alexander. “its interesting. I get to travel a lot, not only to the countries that are hosting the games, and in the country to see the athletes. That’s the hard part, I have to know a little about all the games, instead of just a few.”He smiled looking amused."I'm going to go put gwen down.She should sleep through the night."Schuyler muttered leaning down to kiss sarah's cheek before walking out. intending for sarah to figure out everything that was going on between vera and Sebastian.

Back
Top Bottom