Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

Getting the Tree propped up she started to fiddle with the branches from the dragging to put them back into place. turning the tree to where it looked as if it almost grew in the cave. she sat down and looked at it. She wished she could get max something but even if she did she had no clue what to get plus surely she never would make it to town and back before he caught her.

Once inside the cave he drug the meat on the hides into the third hall way storing all the meat save on leg joint then brought the joint and hides back out. Placing the joint by the fire he hung the hides outside to dry. Then grabbed two needles and I roll of string and all the berries in the food storage room then handed one of the needles to Jo and started stringing berries

joanna started to string the berries, after a moment of silence she would start humming a Christmas Carroll she was taught as a child. looking to see if her string looked like his she would keep working to make a good length of string berries. glancing over to him a few times she started laughing. so why are you allowing me to decorate for Christmas? do you miss the holiday?"

Max kept stringing berries then smiled and said "wouldn't know never celebrated but you seemed excited so I don't mind. why are you laughing?"

she stopped laughing and smiled brightly. "cause it funny.. we was alone but now we have someone to spend the holiday with.. plus i been thinking of something fun to do.. but we will wait for Christmas.." she moved to kiss his cheek then go string her berries on the tree to test her string.

"oh? what kind of fun? and how is it coming?" Max asked as he kept stringing occasionally eating a berry or throwing on at her. after a bit he got up and started wrapping them around the tree and Joanna

Joanna laughed at how he was wrapping her. Hey now.. that's not cool.. and i was thinking sledding or maybe we can build a snow man out front... Oh other Christmas things we used to do as humans.. you miss that stuff don't you?" she knew she missed it.

Max smiled "I don't remember ever being accused of being cool. and that could be fun... and I don't remember being human." then unwrapped her and pulled her into his arms

"I'm okay not knowing my past, my present and future are much more interesting" He started wrapping the trees again when he was finished the tree was drapped with red and blue of many sizes. "do we really need more than that?"

Joanna stepped back and looked at the tree. "I love it.. it don't need much more.. just.. uh.." she looked around til she spotted a crystal like item and grabbed it putting it on the top of the tree for the star. "there.. now that is a Christmas tree." she said before picking up some lose berries to throw back at him

"I'm glad. now if I remember correctly in some places they open a gift on christmas eve, correct?" He said as he started building a fire and setting up a spit to roast the leg on

She nodded. Yeah in some places they do..butyoudont have to if you dont have the money to... I know we can't go steal for Christmas.. but just being with you is enough . she moved to sit down to write in her journal she was on the very last page and was bunching all her words together.

"well hold that thought for a moment... both of them" he started down the hall making sure she didn't follow him and got one of the journals out of the med room and brought it out to her "here right in this you won't have to cramp your words"

Joanna didn't follow him but when he brought the journals back she jumped up and hugged him. oh max. You shouldnt have.... Now I have to find something to get you. she started to examine the journal happily and trying to think of something to give him back.

Joanna would give him a big smile. She was shocked, her heart was racing from the excitement. She had so much to write down. She smiled again and kissed him before wiggling from his arms and sitting back down opening each journal he got up and signed the inside of them with her name then started scribbling again. The smile was stuck on her face as she wrote.

Max sat down next to her draped an arm gently over her shoulder and leaned over her shoulder rather obviously then asked "what you writing now?"

Joanna smiled and looked over to max. well since you got me four books I an going to use two now... One for information I learn.. the other I am going to only write in about my day to day boring old life.. but now I am writing about the deer hunting... " she went back to writing in the book.

Max smiled back and scooped Joanna into his lap "boring huh?" then gently bites her neck and wrapped his arms around her squeezing gently

Joanna started giggling. yup. My boring little life... Why you want excite it up? I do smell something yummy. Shall I write about that then? she wiggled on his lap with her hips.

he smiled and took her off his lap then stood up slapping her bum "what you smell is fresh meat and I thought I already had brought you more than enoough excitement. and you can write about whatever you wish" going over to the fire he rotated the leg and sliced off a peice testing to see how done it was. "could use a bit longer. and some rosemary" getting up he went and got the herbs and sprinkled it over the meat

Joanna squealed and giggled. well now.. fresh meat smells much more yummy then the old dried up meat we had.... So.. tomorrow we going hunting again? U think we should try to find a wild hog or turkey.... maybe something different for Christmas tomorrow is the eve.. is it not? she had seen the calender on his wall but was not sure if she was reading it right. She finished writing then took the books over to the shelf, along with her old book she had written in fo so long.

"that it does. and we still have the organs I was planning on cooking those tomorrow for an eve dinner and we may be able to find a few pheasents but all the hogs and turkey are either hibernating or gone"

She frowned but nodded. maybe when they wake up and start moving around we can hunt one and have a feast then.. she walked over taking off her shoes putting them by the cave entrance, then over to the seats to watch him cook. we should have more then just meat.. I know I am strange but surely there are some kind of veggies in the woods... Maybe we can find some..

Back
Top Bottom