Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

joanna blushed, biting on her own lip she mumbled. "oh? really? what kind? was it bad? " she started to wonder what he meant but had a little idea of what he did mean. she moved to crawl and straddle him like she did the night before, laying her head on his chest.

"yes really and did I say it was bad?" Max wrapped one arm around her and gently scratched up and down her leg with the other then gently nipped her nose again

Joanna looked at him surprised look. "no..but..uh..you wouldn't have mentioned if it didn't bother you, or if you like it....besides i don't know what your talking about.. " Joanna moved her hands up to his shoulder's and started to rub them, she knew what he was talking about, but was wanting to tease him to see how he would react.

"Do you think it's snowing now?" she asked as she laid there in thoughts looking at the window.

Max smiled and said "you're still a terrible liar, kid. And I liked it. No it smells like its stopped snowing" then moved his hand from her leg and started gently scratching her side along her ribs

"liar? but i am not lieing.. I do not lie.. and if you like it maybe you can smell it more soon.. depending on how the smell came to be.. " she snickered a little then nipped on his neck softly. she would get up. "good cause i have to potty..." she also wanted to just go outside a little to get some fresh air.

Max smiled and rolled over pinning Joanna to the ground and biting her neck again "what do you mean maybe?" before letting her up

she giggled "well it depends on if make the smell again.." She made a face at him as she got up and walked out the room. she grabbed her pants and shoes putting them on using the light of the soft burning embers grabbing her jacket to put it on she glanced around wondering what he would thought about if they celebrated Christmas. she had noticed in town all the flyers for Christmas ads and the pictures of Santa. it did make her miss her parents and the special feeling the holiday once held.

"I'm sure I could figure out some way to cause you to" thinking about when he first found Joanna, Max started thinking about the dates looking at the rudimentary calendar he had on the wall he realized it was getting close to christmas. He personally didn't celebrate it being alone but he figured he could get something nice for Jo

Joanna went out into the cold woods, the night was filled with sounds and smells she never really had focused on before. she could smell Remus and Romulus heading back towards the cave. they must have been out late to avoid the screaming coming from the hot springs she thought. She would finish her business then walk back into the cave. "hey do you think we can find a small tree for in here.. just something we can decorate... i am sure i can make decorations.."

Adopting his blank face again he said for what "for what, my sweet?" grabbing her again he pulled her back down and gently bit her ribs gently before wrapping his arms around her again

"well.. it's christmas and.. uh.. it should be celebrated.. everyone in that city seemed to be.." she giggled then moved to bite his shoulder playfully.

Mocking suprise Max said "oh, is it? I had no idea. I should start thinking about getting you something then" scratching his chin he smiled and said "I know how about a leash I know how much you hate me pulling on your tail" then started nipping up and down her shoulder

Joanna growled at him, not in a mean way but a playful mean way "well.. now maybe i will have to catch a bear for you to devour alone" she laughed at the nipping on her shoulder, and nipped back on his a little harder then she had before.

"remember what I said about bears? its not smart to try and catch them, besides I have something much closer to devour, and I think she'd enjoy it slightly more" smiling Max rolled over and pinned her again holding her shoulders to the floor and started biting up and down her neck from her shoulder to her jaw line

Joanna giggled out as he pinned her down. "but i am the bear hunter remember?" she was not really going to go hunt a bear. giving some struggles she giggled out more as he started biting up and down her neck and shoulder. "i think she could like that. but we have to get up early for hunting remember?" she teased him.

Max smile and said "I know I had the fleeting idea of getting you all riled up then going to sleep" then he plopped down on her just holding his weight off her and pretended to snore

Joanna laughed and bit him once more a little harder. "oh well then i guess you don't want to pull my tail.. but your right.. sleep sounds perfect after being riled up.." she tried to roll him back over to his back. "you have to lay on your back.. you would crush me.." she cried out in a pouty voice.

Joanna giggle and snuggled up on his chest the way she had the night before. "yup and i got you on your back.. now you can snore away old man." giggling and giving his chin a good night nip before burrowing her face into his chest falling asleep.

Smiling he said "only because if I smothered you in my sleep I'd have no one to talk to" Max wrapped one arm around her and with the other gently stroked her tail and closed his eyes to wait for morning

Joanna giggled at his comment. she knew there had to be more reasons then just someone to talk to but she was too tired to even reply. she drifted off to sleep soundlessly though the night.

At the first sound of birds Max opened his and stretched as much as he could without distubing Joanna then gently shook her and pulled her tail lightly to awaken her

"time to wake up kid, if you don't I may have to pull your tail harder" emphasizing his point it a slight tug to her tail

Joanna moaned out a groan. "but i don't want to.. cant i sleep a little longer?" she would roll off him and stretch her body out.

"no you can't little missy, there are deer out there waiting to be eaten and its our job to find them and eat them" slapping her ass gently he stood and stretched again causing his spine to pop then added "if you don't hurry up I'll drag you out by that pretty little tail of yours"

joanna groaned again but got up slowly. she smiled at him then stood up and smacked his ass before scurrying off to the main room. "well then lets go old man. " she made sure to shake her tail at him before allowing it to sink back into her skin.

Back
Top Bottom