Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Stray Werewolf (open for anyone :) )

Joanna nodded and snuggled up to ash. "yeah.. We dont want max getting mad.." she just laid there looking at ash in the flickering lights from the tv. She soon would be asleep clinched to the woman.

augusta stopped and turned back to her. "well.. Lets see.. Your for one.. Mixed up.. Your not full drow. The lycan you carry makes you stale meat to me.. And if i was going to eat you.. It would be in a different way. But your sadly not my type.. And yeah they been keping her from me for a few days now.. Long story short..." he stepped closer to ere allowing her to see a scar on the side of his face. The scar was old at least 4 years old. "when i changed her.. She decided to run. She left before i could help her.. I loved her since the day she was born under the filthy humans who had her.. Her mother oh that woman loved me like i was her own brother.. But they couldnt live up to their promise so i killed them and made her mine.. And four years i have been searching.. Now i have located her and i want her back... Now do we have a deal or do i need to prove more?" his eyes were almost leveled with hers and a very serious glare to them.

Ere runs her hand over her shoulder scar thinking how she would feel if it was her and her lycan mate that were separated. She gets a sad look in her eyes then she frowns a bit " did she know you were going to turn her before you done so? Shyntal's bite was consensual I knew what he intended before he done so..I will help you..however if I think you will hurt her, you and I shall have to have a "chat" and I promise it will end badly for us both..honestly if she loved you in return you would think she would be seeking you as well, but one never knows what someone may be thinking, is she a guest or a prisoner of these rouges?"

augusta looked the woman up and down a moment before turning. "i have no intentions on hurting joanna.. the others maybe and they seem to be treating her nice and the male.. he looks at her like she is his.. i dont like it.." leading her to the edge of town he pointed to a bar and grill "are you hungry? i can get you something to eat before i get you a room." he looked around wondering if he was going to run into anyone he knew. he could feel jo close by but he knew there was no way to get to her now.

jo woke up not long after and just laid on the bed looking at ashelynne. she wondered if her thoughts and desires were stupid. still hungry she just sighed when her stomach growled.

(ok im guessing things changed so posting order is going to be set up this way... i will be first and next poster will be 2nd. then who post after them is 3rd and so forth. if there is a problem with this i will just make the post order and pm you all.. but lets try to get back to at least posting once a day if its our turns. thanks all and let me know if anyone wants to throw any ideas in)

Ere followed him to the edge of the town her nose catching the scents before she seen the town itself. She starts to shake her head when he asked if she was hungry but her stomach chose that instant to growl loudly. " I am actually..living below the ground on bread and mushrooms has been quite depressing..you know the werewolves around here made me wonder..after my mate bit me I never had a transformation into anything..I was told drow may be immune.

I found this here book on what lycan's are in the drow library. She begins to read from the book softly. " commonly mistaken as a werewolf, the Lycan is a more advanced species that, unlike the werewolf, can for the most part control their transformations. A werewolf can only change under the full moon, and cannot control that. The same can be said for lycans, however they are also able to transform at any given time, wether under a full moon or not, should the need arise." she pauses a moment and looks at him then continues on. " A lycan is NOT a werewolf. The difference between them is that a lycan can transform into a dire wolf when ever it gets the impluse to, it is stronger and usually stays with a pack, of course there have been rare cases when they go off on their own. A werewolf transforms into this stupid half human/wolf thing, unwillingly on a full moon"

She bites her lower lip then looks back his direction. " does that sound about right? or is it inaccurate? Is there still a chance that since I have been living underground that the next time I moon dance that I may change? Does shifting hurt?" She bites her lip again and looks away thinking the poor man must be sorry he let her follow him by now.

Joanna stirred in the bed, causing Ashelynne to wake from her shallow sleep, her mind not used to having another person in her bed, not in a long time at least. She forced the thought down in her mind, suppressing the memory as best she could. She turned her head to the side, ruffled brown hair sticking every which way but the proper way, her bed-hair making her look probably all the more attractive to the younger lady. Again, Joanna stirred, her stomach growling.

Ashelynne turned to one side, under the same sheet as the girl who had managed to sneak her way into her bed like a kid going to her parent's bed when they were having a nightmare. Then again, being a werewolf was like being in a nightmare. Joanna sighed, and the sound finally cause Ashelynne to address the issue. It was still awkward sharing a bed with the girl that had confessed her love to her. Even more awkward what Ash was about to do.

From under the sheet she moved an arm, slowly snaking it over Joanna's body, before running down to her stomach and rubbing it gently. "If you are just going to be resigned to your fate of starving to death in a hotel room, by all means do it. If you choose to do so, please do it quietly" she said jokingly before running her arms further down.

She just sat there, an arm around her younger companion, unsure of what the plan was. "I just wanted to..." She wanted to ask her whether she was angry at having been turned down, but she didn't know how to bring it up. "Now what" she stumbled trying to fill int he void without letting her in on what she was thinking.

Max opened his eyes as the first rays of light streamed through the blinds, the night had not gone quiet as he had hoped in the other room but he did have something to discuss with Jo now. Sitting up and swinging his legs over the bed he got off the bed and took off the towel he had on and reached for the bag containing his clothing.

After he had put on his pants he sat and listened for the sound of their awakening, when he heard them moving, he knocked on the adjourning door and said "good morning ladies, I heard mention of food, what is this take out of which you spoke?"

Joanna moved to sit up and looked at max "food? Uh wel we didnt go get food.. Uh i passed out.." she climbed from the bed looking at ash still thinking ash was mad at her. "we should go get some food.." she was quick to get to her bag and go change clothes. She shut the bathroom door with a lock.

augusta looked at the woman "who wrote that book? Humans? Hmmf.. What do humans know... Well its some right and some wrong... Lycans do not freely change... Weres are forced at moon control unless they can control the beast themselves.. And for your question about turning.. Well let me show you..." he stepped back into a darken alley. He started to shift from human into a huge monsterious werewolf. His bones crackled as they reformed the skin on his arm ripped and bursted with fur. It sure look painful. But it surely was something augusta was used to by now. Once he was fully shifted he moved to nudge her hand with his snout to allow her to take a feel of his bone structure and fur.

Ere watched him with wide eyes, cringing a bit as she heard the bones cracking and the skin tearing. Her eyes locked on him and she backed up just a bit when he started to come closer, the nudge to her hand paused her retreat and she bites her lip. " that looked painful.. I assume the first time hurts.. do..do you think that since I have been trapped underground or would I have changed anyway? Shyntal seemed to think drow were immune even half breeds like myself.."she runs a hand over his fur and spine slowly exploring the changes.

:OOC I'd like to join this thread if possible though as a wolf not a were, is that possible? If so any recommendations or preferences on where I come in or how?:

Kai
Grey wolf with blue undercoat
green eyes
usually Alpha female but able to adapt

emilywhite2210 said:
:OOC I'd like to join this thread if possible though as a wolf not a were, is that possible? If so any recommendations or preferences on where I come in or how?:

Kai
Grey wolf with blue undercoat
green eyes
usually Alpha female but able to adapt

(( Start here and here .. ))

OOC: make a character sheet first and i will go over it with you and find out how to pul you in. We are taking turns (turn basing) on posts and i prefer if you read the story before just jumping in blind).

OK! I Don't Know whats going on but this thread been on hold for way too long and I got a message that some are wanting to leave, I don't care if you want to stay or go.. Just make a Exit out with your characters. NO NEW Character are to be brought in til they post their character sheet in the profile thread and get approved by me please.... and NO asking people to hold your spot in the posting order from now on Until your character is approved and you make your first post you will not be considered a player for this story/game.

BTW Broken has been sick with the flu so That was my fault for not telling but I had assumed you all passing messages around in the pm you would have known he was sick. but in case no one knew i am sorry i didn't say anything sooner. ~YHM~

~ A Few Days Later ~

It has been a few days since Joanna and Max had agreed to part from their third party. It was the day of the full moon, The first night for Jo to become grouchy and rude. It wasn't like she was trying to be that way to anyone, It was the were deep inside her bursting out. Anything and everything made her upset and shaken to break at pressure. Walking down the path she growled to herself about the way the land was. It was a slope down and frustrating as it already was to walk without sliding down. a few lose rocks was all it took to make the young stray slip and start sliding down the hill. Sliding fast and letting out a angry frustrating scream she slipped to the bottom of the slope. With dirt and grass in her hair and on her clothes she sat up and screamed again before hitting the ground with her fist. "Oh My God! Why did you pick this route Max? I don't want to go this way!" She wasn't mad at him Or Ash for leaving them She was just angry at the world from the boiling curse that was ready to burst at the sight of the full moon.

Augusta had just finished packing up his bag, tossing it over his shoulder. He would walk to the door where Ere had been sheltered in the Inn and knocked. "Hey Ere? Are you ready to head out? I think we gave them enough of a head start.." he said as he taps on the door with a small knocking beat, then steps back to wait for her to open the door.

Max smiled slightly at Jo hiding his own frustration with the path and said "I chose this route because we don't need some fool messing with you and losing his head, not to mention most of his upper body for his troubles, I would imagine travelling would be much harder if we had hunters on our ass." Walking up to her he helped her up and gently ran his fingers through her hair brushing out the grass and dirt, and adding "try to calm down, there isn't a town for days but I still don't think two large wolves would go completely unnoticed and you are the one carrying your clothes"

Ere wakes up hearing a knock on the door not quite remembering the last few days "ya..ya I am up give me a moment. " She quickly straightens up and runs a brush through her hair leaving it down and loose for today. She puts on a pair of white jeans and a white lacy tank top. Opening the door and leaving it open to let Augusta in as she throws her stuff in her small bag. " I am ready now if you are..have to be careful though if they stop anywhere we might get to close. Which way is the wind blowing today? Wanna make sure we stay downwind of them and still follow them. Otherwise will have to increase the following distance so they won't catch the scent of being followed." Ere bites her lower lip and blushes a bit. "sorry I am sure you know all that stuff already.. i just ramble sometimes.." grabbing the bag and stepping into the hallway closing the room door behind her and taking the room key down to the front desk.

Joanna looked at Max almost ready to start crying but also with the look of anger. nudging his hand she forced a smile and took a deep breath. "right.. sorry I just.." She reached up and rubbed her head with her right hand. "this isnt fair.. I am so tired of this feeling.." she closed her eyes trying to not cry but tears started to flow through the cracks of her eyelids. "I hate the moon.. I hate it I hate! it." she started to rant emotionally.

Augusta just smirked and nodded "You know your stuff, I am glad but I am not going with you. You are going alone. I will meet you in 6 days in a town called Mayfeild just north of here.." He would reach into his bag and pull out a small sack that contained a map, a few potions for healing and protection, some silver to help fight off any werewolves and jo's favorite sweets which was known as sugardrops (like gumdrops but for canines). "everything you need is in this sack. Now.. You are to wait til the moon is not full and get as close to them as you can. you get her away from the man and make sure you meet at the Town hall in Mayfeild on noon of the 6th day. If you cant get her away from him use the silver I am leaving you. Also there is a potion in the bag to transport you only once so use it wisely... Any Questions? " He would give a small frown thinking about the dangers he was putting the woman in to get his prize but he care nothing of her life, all he wanted was his joanna.

Cupping Jo's cheek gently Max smiled reassuringly and ran his hand to the back of her neck and squeezed gently saying "No need to be sorry, the feeling gets easier to control with time, I can still feel the moon's pull but has never bound me like you so I can't completely understand" pulling her into a hug he looked down and added "And I doubt you actually hate the moon, how can you hate something so lovely. Now come one the sun is setting soon and we need to find a cave or something to hole up in"

Ere nods a bit and looks at Augusta alarmed for a moment, she had forgotten that she was to track them alone she takes the bag of items and sniffs the air slightly before stepping outside the inn her eyes looking up at the sky getting a sense of direction and picking up the wind, she smiles a bit glad the wind is blowing in her face allowing her to be downwind of those she is tracking, she quickly sets out with only a small wave at Augusta before she goes, running along the path at a semi rapid pace but not so fast that she will catch up to or pass the pair.

She travels until sundown and makes a small camp to cook herself some bagged stew that she has in her own bag, she dumps the bag on the ground counting the meals she has packs as well as looking to see how much money she has to use if she should need it. Once the sun has set she scouts ahead quietly making an attempt to see where the pair may have holed up for the night, she stops looking a short time later and returns to her small campfire curling up and dozing lightly, her senses on high alert so she does not sleep as well as she normally would.

Joanna nodded taking a deep breath trying to allow her body to relax some, but stayed tensed. looking around she spotted a area that seemed to have a entrance. "what if i get lose.. it was not easy last time remember.. What if i hurt you?" she clinched on to him as they walked.

Augusta watched ere head out of the town then turned and started walking the opposite way to an alley, Finding a Empty alley pulled out a transporting potion like he had given ere, Opening the bottle and pouring out some of the potion on the ground, as the liquid hit the cobbled stone ground a cloud of smoke appeared and soon Augusta was gone from the alley with nothing but a smog of smoke that faded as the wind blew. Stepping out the cloud on another piece of the world he looked around and smiled at the gloomy dark city of mayfeild.

Chuckling slightly Max started shifting slowly as they walked and after three steps fell forward onto his front paws and nudged her as if saying "you, hurt me?" and unintentionally knocked a few steps away, putting out a paw to help steady her he started heading towards the cave she pointed and shifted back as they went.

Ere wakes up and looks up at the moon she felt herself longing to dance in the moonlight, moon dancing naked is how she met her lycan mate back when they first met. She knows that there is no way she should allow herself to dance tonight. Instead she steps away from her camp fire circle and blankets walking a short ways enjoying the moonlight and the cooler air. She lets her hair down loose and looks up at the moon quietly standing there.

Joanna had been pacing the floor of the cave, becoming more aggressive and snappy about things that was said or done. She watched the fire that had been built wondering about the moon. She kept trying to keep the moon off her mind but nothing she did helped. She could feel the pull now more then ever. "Max... i cant hold it back anymore...". she could hear her hands crackling as they started to change. with it being painful and frighting Jo let out a scream that turned into a whimpering howl as she transformed into her full werewolf form.

Ere lifts her hands up and softly begins to sing a song in her drowish tongue. "Elistraee Usstan doer ulu dos, Usstan lift ussta ssivah, Usstan sundu dosst linath. Usstan joros nindel dos mrigg lu'sslig'ne uns'aa. Usstan sundu ussta linath wuind dos lu'l'drathir harl vel'bolen udos alure."As she sings softly she sways and dances in the moonlight, the silvery moon reflects off her snowy hair. Ere closes her eyes and kneels softly saying a low prayer. "Usstan joros nindel dos mrigg uns'aa, joros nindel dos sslig'ne uns'aa lu'xxizz uns'aa telassin l'ligrr ulu doer xuil uns'aa ulu telanth xuil l'uss vel'uss kyonen whol ilta." Standing she gazes at the moon not moving.

Ere walks along until she finds herself at a fast running river, following the river for several days forgetting her original mission she finds herself cornered by a group of humans, they take her back to the Drow encampment and she is once again their prisoner.

(( sorry to leave just seems have just not been able to write for over a week.))

Back
Top Bottom