Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris looks over at her boredly, opening her laptop. "You don't have sex regularly do you?" she asks, typing away at her computer. She yawns softly, unusually sharp canines visible. She stretches, her flat stomach tensing, the piercing jingling a bit as she lay back with the computer. "That's the problem. You need a constant supply of sexual energy."

"I was kinda starting to notice that," Kay admits. "I mean, I have this stupid condition and it kinda makes me not sexy most of the time, so I never really got to feed until yesterday. But on the bright side I think I ate like a bajillion sperm! So, you know, I have that going for me." She kerflopped onto the bed in a heap, tiny wings tucked against her body, and scooched up against Chris so she could look on at the laptop screen. "Whatcha dooooooooo-in?"

"Finding you an angel slut," she grumbles. Chris' eyes flashed a deep crimson briefly as she remembered her own partner. She looks down at the demon, grimacing. Remember, she's the one that took your partner. So, Why are you being nice to her?, she thought. This conflict kept going on inside of her head. Chris was still typing away, her nails soon morphing into black claws as she typed away, her rage slowly growing stronger. Her horns, which were nubs before, now had grown into full, heated and textured appendages. Her breasts had grown a size or two, her own body leaking an immense amount of sexual energy. That's when the howls began. The howls of male and female demons alike that caught her scent.

Kay suddenly shuddered as if she'd gotten a whiff of a powerful drug. "Y-you smell so nice," she said, cuddling up to Chris's side and drinking in some of the wayward energy coming off of her in invisible sheets. Suddenly she realized just how weird that must have sounded, and scooted away, taking refuge at the edge of the bed with a pillow hugged in her lap. "I mean..um...that is a very nice perfume you are wearing, and I in no way intend to join the freaky demon rape mob gathering outside your door." Even at this distance, the scent of Chris's energy was intoxicating to Kay's succubus physiology, and she found herself rubbing her thighs together and fidgeting uncomfortably whilst staring longingly at Chris's body. "Awww, this is no fair! Just when-fuck me!-when I found a friend, too-fuck me-. M-miss Chris?" she half whimpered. "I don't mean to be-fuck me-a bother, but is it alright if I lick your vagina? It's-fuck me-it's kind of...my thing...sorry..."

Chris turns onto her side, not saying anything as she spread her thighs for the girl. Her scent of vanilla and berries filled the bedroom. Her aura smelled similar so now it was more intense. Chris continued at her computer, the howls growing louder. "Chrissss~! Why won't you come out and play? We just want to fill your every hole with our cocks and semen. C'mon Chris~!" the voices outside shouted. She giggled to herself, looking at the demon girl before her. "Well?" she asks, her voice carrying so much...heat and lust into one word. Seduction at its best.

Kay set her glasses on the bedside table, not wanting to get them smeared with all the fun, gooey mess that was likely about to ensue. "T-thank you," she said, scooching herself down on the bed and between the disinterested demon's thighs. She grabbed the waistband of Chris's sweat pants and pulled them out from under her butt, only a few inches down her thighs so that her girly bits could be reached. Before she went any further, Kay stopped for a moment, hesitating. "Um...sorry if I make you uncomfortable...I know it would probably be better for you if I was pretty and stuff but...um..." She was too embarrassed to continue talking, and slipped her head into the warm valley between Chris's thighs, the waistband of her sweatpants tenting around the little demon's neck and creating a dark cave full of warm breath and hot demon pussy. She took several slow licks of Chris's private place, testing the waters and trying to find where she was most sensitive, and of course making sure that her girly goo wasn't poisonous or anything. It had been an issue the day before.

Xares yawned now alone, scratching his head, wondering if something had happened to him before. He was starting to forget Illeri and slowly starting other people. He was playing lazily with his food whilst he was in the cafeteria, boredom had consumed him, and had made him apathetic to his surroundings, he honestly didn't care about the school at all anymore. It was just completely ridiculous.. He had started to wonder if that... disease or genetic disorder or whatever Kay had... and repercussions on angels or fallen angels specifically. He felt sort of... sick, not entirely 'cough, cough, vomit' sick, if not the sort of sick where one feels completely disoriented, his head was throbbing heavily, he groaned trying to stay awake. Awake... Awak-... Awa... awa... awa- His head hit the table unconsciousness came soon after. Once he woke up... He was going to be in for a fairly unpleasant surprise.

Chris releases a heated breath as Kay began to lick her sex. She had stopped typing, watching the girls head bob between her legs. She knew for a fact that her nectar was candy sweet and addictive like a drug. This little demon wouldn't want to stop after getting a couple laps of her. Chris bites her bottom lip, releasing a small squeal as Kay flicked her cold, lovey tongue just under her clit, making the sexier demon squirm. She reaches down and completely strips herself of her sweatpants, removing her bra as well. Her sunkissed skin was presented in all it's glory, smooth, hairless body for Kay to take advantage of.

Xares used every ounce of willpower he had left to keep himself from howling when Chris released her scent. After that, he hissed as he stood up, now becoming far more spectral, as he phased through several shelves filled to the brim with books. He hungered, however he resisted. A large grin found its way onto his face. He'd forgotten if there was such a time in which parents would be able to see their children here in this school. He imagined his father would want nothing more than to see his son causing nothing but mayhem. He chuckled at the irony of it all; straining to keep his demonic nature at bay and for what? His humanity or rather the peace of mind he craved far more than all else.

Kay took one look at Chris's body and felt a mix of emotions. There was lust, sure. There was always lust. But there was more to it, a kind of deep sadness that kept her from fully enjoying what she could see. "I...I wish I could be like you," she said, taking another lick of Chris's dewy sweetness. This was nice, just slow, sweet love making unlike the crazed demon orgies in the hallways from the day before. Between the taste, the scent and that lovely aura, Kay thought she could just live between Chris's thighs forever.

Some banging came at Chris' door, a demoness who had jumped the gun and wanted in on whatever was going on in there. She was already hornier than a bimbo rabbit in mating season, the scent that Chris had released was what sent her over the edge. "Hey! Let me in~! Let me iiiiiiiin~ I want in on whatever's going on in here~!" She hissed growling with arousal as she dug her claws into the door starting to scratch at it. "Let me the fuuuck iiiin~" It was a demon that more than likely... Kay would be less than happy to see again, possibly, or possibly not. Either way, she should have worn a chastity belt to make sure that if 'she' came for her again, she'd have some way of protecting herself. It was of course... the tentacled succubus.

Chris releases a low moan of delight as Kay continued to eat her sex out. She rolls her hips against the girl, panting a bit. "Kay..you're so sweet to me," she murmurs, her fingers running through her soft locks. Chris breathes deeply, tilting her head back. Her indigo eyes stare at the ceiling as she felt the pleasure coursing through her body. She exhales shakily as Kay once again hit one of her sweet spot. "Chriiiiis~ We can smell that lovely body of yours. Come out and play," the comments continued on.

Hearing the familiar voice at the door, Kay suddenly sat upright and scampered over to the side of the bed, burrowing under the covers where the bad monster couldn't get her. "I-I'm just gonna hide under here," she said. Though she now found herself torn between her own safety and the sweet addiction of Chris's nectar. "Can...can you maybe slide your butt under here with me?"

Chris looks between Kay and the door and scoots over before focusing her energy on the door. It would warp and change and the room would split away from the school, shifted into another building and replaced. The shouts were gone, as long as the creepy woman at the door. But now Chris was exhausted. She lies back against the bed, pointing at her sex. "Hurry up. I need it now before I pass out," she mutters, tilting her head to the side. By then her body emitted a lesser amount of hormones as she calmed down, but her folds were still very moist with her nectar.

"Oh...oh! I didn't realize!" Kay apologized and scooted back over, diving between Chris's legs to help with her tongue as quickly as she could. Her technique was still that of a novice, but she made up for it with genuine dedication and enjoyment, wanting her partner to feel good for having helped been so nice compared to all the other demon girls at school. She concentrated on the little nubbin poking out from beneath a scarlet hood, lapping at the sensitive spot with all the tender eagerness she could muster.

The nails of the succubus dug in deeper soon turning into claws, she started to tear out chunks of the door in a fury of anger.... and the desire to fuck. She kept tearing at the door until she finally made a hole large enough for her to slip her hand in and unlock the door... Strange seeing as how she could have just busted the door down. Still. She panted, now standing there, though she seemed to be different... nearly so. She did have the same 'dom' air that she had before, though it seemed to be sort of repressed, or rather it seemed that she herself was repressing her own instinct to just be a complete animal.. Not to mention that she was masterbating with one of her own tentacles, rather attractively one may say, wrapped around her right leg, slithering in and out of her anus. She shivered slightly, her juices were dripping along her thighs. Her tongue had rolled out of her mouth. She panted lightly shaking "..Sorry.... about... the door... I'm just... REALLY fucking horny....and ...." Her own state of extreme heat made it hard for her to elaborate on what had made her... you know... She had noticed Kay, however it seemed that she now wasn't giving HER entirely her attention as it seemed that she was more concerned about fucking in general.

"Lend me a couple of those tentacles and you can have some of my pussy," Chris offers, panting as Kay teased her sweet spot. She rolls her hips, back arching as a sheen amount of sweat covered her body. Chris began to moan Kay's name as she was pleased, her delicious scent becoming even stronger as her sexual energy began to flow out of her in waves. She whines for the tentacles, spreading her thighs a bit.

"N-No I don't think so..." She said drooling slightly with a grin, as she got down, practically pouncing on her. She was far-gone, her own instinct as a dom was still there though repressed, she wanted sex now, she wanted to taste anything as long as sex was involved. Her tentacles wrapped around Chris' limbs, her ankles, her wrists, her arms and thighs. They soon started to spread her legs wider open, giving Kay easier access to Chris. "Your breasts~ They look so delicious I can't resist them~" She crooned as she then took one in her hands and played with the other flicking the nipple around with her tongue, drawing circles around it. More of her thick phallic shaped tentacles slithered over to Chris's exposed sex, they poked and probed it lightly, giving Kay enough time to get several more tastes and licks in.

As the tentacles began to poke at Chris's vulva, Kay backed away as slowly as she could. She remembered the last time she had anything to do with those things, and she had no desire to lose what little femininity she still had. "I-I'll just be...over here." she said, retreating from the bed entirely and moving across the room to the unused bed that should have been Chris's roommate's. She wrapped herself up in the covers and watched as the first of the appendages speared into Chris's body, feeling conflicted sensations of lust, fear and envy running through her body. Her hand snaked down between her legs and pressed into her own immature privates, but she stopped herself cold. No need to chance having the other succubus pick up on her sex aura and come after her.

The succubus looked behind her looking at Kay directly taking a break from sucking on Chris's teet. "Hey.. Aren't you going to enjoy this?" She asked moving her hand down to lightly stroke Chris's soaking wet slit, sinking two of her digits into her, now moving them in and out of her at a gentle pace. "I even made sure to leave THIS alone just for you." She added once she pulled her hand away. The tentacles found their way into Chris' anus, slowly moving in and out of her, expanding slightly, as they continued to gently forge their way in and out of her. "Just come over here already, it's not like I'm going to touch you NOW... Now that my sister branded me with a little succubean 'leash', it'll only last for a week but I can't do anything 'non-consentual' anymore.." She said in a pant seeming to be in great sexual distress.

Gods and devils, it was tempting. Seeing Chris's candy-sweet sex opened up just for her...it was almost too much. Kay didn't speak to answer, afraid her voice would crack and betray how conflicted she was, instead shaking her head and pulling the covers tighter around her. She even pulled part of them up over her head in a fuzzy hood, while her free hand cradled her small breasts protectively.

"T-Then how about me?" She said weakly as she wiggled her ass at Kay, her tentacles started to pick up the pace now moving further into Chris's anus, Malena whimpered lightly as she spread open her sex, revealing how wet she truly was. "I've been miserable since my sister 'leashed' me.... P-Please... I need it..." She said as the tentacle in her own ass expanded now moving faster showing just how out of control her libido currently was. "...P-please... I'll even do something to make it up to you for me having raped you... P-Please I just want relief!" She said nearly sobbing upon orgasming on her own sexual desire. "N-Nghhh... N-Need it..."

Now Kay just felt bad. Despite being a demon, Kay was possessed of an altogether too sweet and kind nature to let someone truly in need be miserable right in front of her. She took stock of her options and fished around in her pocket for a moment, unsure if she still had a certain item. Then, with a huff of pure determination, she hopped her blanket-wrapped self off the bed and scooched across the floor like a fuzzy caterpillar towards the demonic tentacle sexstravaganza taking place scant feet away. Upon reaching the bedside, Malene's hot, humid sex gaping before her eyes, Kay rummaged within her blanket with a crinkle of a foil wrapper and stretching plastic. Leaning her face way back to avoid any splatter, Kay reached out and pushed two condom-encased fingers into Malene's offered vulva, pumping them in and out nervously.

"A-Ah!" She initially gasped and cringed at the feeling of the plastic as it was unfamiliar to her, however sher started to rock back against her fingers, letting them sink further in as she moaned out "Y-Yesss... M-more... I-I want more.." She managed to moan out, her juices started to drip down onto the bed. Her tentacles shivered for a moment as they then resumed playing with Chris. "P-Please I need more, u-use your tongue..." She said as her breasts bounced from her twitches and flinching of the feeling of her fingers, her tail slowly wrapped around Kays arm, the tip of her tail rubbing against her as a childish sign of affection. "I-I can give you something to-to at least momentarily help you with your own l-libido.. h-hopefully it'll help me.. tooo.."

Chris would moan out as the woman wrapped her tentacles around her soft body. She gives a small whimper as on pressed into her ass, and the demoness' fingers filled her already tight pussy. She rocks her hips against the woman, panting softly. "O-oh, for fucks sake," she whines, watching how Kay was now fingering the woman as well. She exhales softly, reaching up to grope her breasts roughly, kneading her fingers into the gelatin flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom