Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
At around the same time this had happened, Xeres, the demon who held a name with alarming similarity to his angel counterpart was now heading to his dorm.... or room. What surprised him is that how the system called a simple room a dorm when a 'room' sufficed. It was ridiculous, far more ridiculous than the class barrier that he was in at the moment... though not entirely. He, of course was raised as an aristocrat, knowing all the mannerisms that an aristocrat would have known, however he possesed the mentality of a well educated young man from his days of... simple thievery from the higher classes. In no time at all he had managed to build himself up, amass quite a fortune on his own with nothing more to thank than his own two hands and his more than crafty mind. He himself was heading to his... ugh... to his dorm, to go ahead and sleep, there was not much else to do, and he had asked for someone to come by later with some books that he could finish up in the comfort and privacy of his own place. Even so, he was now seeing a demon and an angel close to fornicating. The demon himself was quite burly and the angel in question was quite petite if not beautiful... Bel and Ophelia, of course he didn't know their names and it seemed that the angel was only now becoming much more used to being a demons toy. Even so they were both in the way. He frowned scratching his well groomed head, his reddened eyes lazily looking over them with a notable lack of interest. "Excuse me. Do you two mind taking your fun elsewhere? You're right in front of my door and I'd like to just go into my dorm and SLEEP."

As Bel's fingers squished into Ophelia's tender places, he had to chuckle at the strange turn of fate. "You again," he said, turning to the fallen angel walking by. That was...disconcerting, he thought, that this same situation should arise a second time. There were rhythms to the celestial machinations of fate, and Bel was picking up on such a vibration now. "How...odd, that we should happen into such circumstance again." He twirled Ophelia round again, facing her toward Xares so that her now exposed lower half was on display. Pressing the crimson flesh of his cheek against hers, he whispered, "A bit too odd to be mere chance, don't you think, ma petite? It appears we are meant to...share the love, as it were."

Xeres frowned "...Excuse me." He said now with notable irritation. He was finding it far more strenuous to control his own natural daemonic tendencies towards lust, though above all violence. He, however regained composure and cleared his throat. "EXCUSE ME. I believe you two are fornicating in front of my Dorms door? Now if you'd just be oh-so kind as to MOVE YOURSELVES AWAY from the door. I may at the very least get some much needed sleep. For that matter why don't you two go to one of your own rooms, quite honestly this is ridiculous." He said with a pick of his teeth, for a moment noticing Xares walking away with a similar minimal interest as to what was going on. Though what irritated him most was that Bel seemed to be ignoring him. If push came to shove... He WOULD put the brute in his place. He was tempted to but he was clinging desperately to reason to keep himself mildly calm in this situation. What would seem most odd to him would be how similar their names were, Xares and Xeres. The only distinguishing factor was their appearance and their last name. Where as Xares had black hair, Xeres had red, where Xares had the face of an angel but the appetites of a demon, Xeres was the parallel, form of a demon with the mentality of an angel or a saint. Even now this was testing Xeres patience, quite much so... "....." He was waiting for Bel's responce.

Playing nice with angels was one thing, quite a fun thing if he was being honest, but when it came to jockeying for dominance between rival demons, Behemocoatl simply had better things to do with his time. With a last lick of her earlobe, he nudged Ophelia forward into Xares and turned to regard his fellow demon. The pit fiend gave his neck a slow crack, rolled his shoulders, cleared his throat and popped his knuckles, finally pulling himself up and straightening his clothes. "What is your name, child?" he asked, placing his clawed finger over Xeres' lips before the demon could answer. "Don't. That was a rhetorical question. Because your name is not Behemocoatl, scourge of the Ninth Circle, despoiler of the Trinity, archfiend of Callabras. As such, your name could not possibly matter to one such as myself. Now, there are rules in this school about violence, my dear child. But outside these walls is a different matter, and so I must in form you that should you continue to act towards your betters with such blatant disrespect, I shall endeavor forthwith to locate your home, your kin, your friends, your family, and everyone who has ever heard your name and I shall act upon them in ways that will shock the world. My talons will be slick with gore when you return to find everything you have ever known razed to the ground I shall flay your body, rend your worthless soul asunder, and upon the blackened heap of bones and corpses I shall toss your violated carcass like the cherry on some vitreous sundae before I crack the earth, sink you all into the poisoned sea and BOIL IT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS." Bel took a moment to let the sincerity of his promise sink in. "Or, you could go get a fucking sandwich, wait a few minutes, and then come back when we're through."

Turning to his somewhat shocked companions, Bel shrugged. "What?"

He frowned listening to Behemocoatl, listening to every word, every little threat, every little inflection of violence. Not only threatening his family, which he cared nothing for, his friends- which he had non, and his kin-which he had never given thought about in the least. He listened to his words of violence, and his words of chaos and smiled. "How droll, in all my years I haven't had the immense displeasure of hearing a brutish demon with such an over inflated ego spout such meaningless words to me as much incredibly dense as you." He said not even making a move, Xeres paled in comparison to a demon of high calibur as Behemocoatl, however Xeres was no ordinary demon himself. The one sort of demon that could stand up to one with as much strength as he. " I honestly could care less about your titles, you act as though I should be impressed or at all afraid of you merely for those titles. I only find it appropriate to introduce myself to one as INCREDIBLY grand as you." He looked up at the towering figure with a smirk, so hauntingly similar to that angels. "I am Xeres Veranello. I eat breakfast, read many a tome in the evening, and am a high-class socialite in the evening as well... And I torture 'twats' like yourself on a daily basis, 'twats' who'd be so incredibly foolish to assume that I would care for my kin, non-existent friends, or the family that I so much so LOATHE. Twats who are throwing a childish tantrum, merely for not deciding to step out of the way for me to return to my room and who expect me to indulgingly kiss up to them merely for a hollow title that means nothing to me." He said as he walked around Behemocoatl, "Ah yes... and your technique with that angel girl was less than impressive. I've seen swine better in bed than you. CASTRATED swine."

Sakura having finished preparing his room decided to wonder the halls of this....fine school. He avoided the sex where he could but that was neigh impossible here. He so very much wanted to clear the halls, but nothing he saw was against the very loose rules here. He would get used to it eventually, but for now it was just infuriating to him.

After about 30 minutes of just wandering, Sakura was pretty much looking for something he could actually break up, so he wondered into the dorms. When he heard the sound of yelling Sakura immediately headed for the sound, finding a demon and angel having the yelling match. Still not anything against rules but it looked like it was quickly escalating to that point. Sakura just stood in the back, listening to the fight progress.

"Gods and devils, really?" Bel sighed in annoyance. Did the little shit not get the point? "You're obviously failing to grasp the core sentiment here. Allow me to help." Behemocoatl, archfiend of Callabras and all that jazz, dropped his pants, grabbed his cock and pissed all over Xeres' shoes. "See? Not violence, in fact some people enjoy this. I think I may have missed my calling as a lawyer, finding loopholes like these. Now, take the hint and piss off."

"Hey Behemocoatl. You broke a rule." Sakura walks up to the demon and punches him in the gut hard enough to take the wind out of his lungs. "Now don't let me see you do that again. Leave your sick fetish behind closed doors like your supposed to." Sakura steps back to see what he will do, but he feels a little better for doing it.

Bel doubled over, laughing hysterically. "This has GOT to be somebody's very specific fetish," he said, putting his schmack away. "Remind me to look up punching and pissing dot com later. And you," he said, regarding Xeres with a sardonic grin. "You should really take a shower. You smell like demon piss." He turned and stepped aside just enough to allow Xeres into his room before going back to fondling Ophelia's ass. Still, he couldn't help but crack up a little bit in mid-squeeze. The whole scenario was just too hilarious, and to make things even more ridiculous, the teacher had actually managed to inflict pain on him somehow. Bel idly mused that the school itself must have some empowering effect on the faculty, at least with regard to any kind of disciplinary action. Whatever the effect, it was certainly powerful stuff. Hells, that might even leave a bruise. He'd have to remember that little trick.

Xeres yawned, shockingly not at all bothered by Bel's form of retaliation, it had happened before. Xeres was BATHED in piss when he was a commoner, getting pissed upon by a demon with less intellect than he presented himself with was tolerable... to an extent. He went to his bed removed his shoes, as he shut the door. He sat in his bed. A low hum eminated from him as he seemed to sleep. The hum grew louder and soon stopped all together. As if nothing happened... Xeres was not at all an ordinary demon. To SOME he may be considered ordinary however to an extent, he was untouchable. Unable to feel any form of physical pain, tear off his limbs will only make them return all the quicker, decapitating him won't slow him down, not even piercing his 'heart' will at all deter or kill him. He smirked to himself as suddenly out of the ground underneath Bel erupted a long black pike, thicker than the ones used by humans, it 'pierced' Bel's lower body right in his genetalia... yet it didn't, physically they were still there, everything the testes and the wang itself, however it was an...illusion of some sort. A TORTUOUS illusion one that was supposed to be outlawed among demons for centuries as even that sort of torture was deemed to be in the extremes for any punishment as it could litterally destroy the psyche of a demon one may have been attempting to interogate. The pike was now grinding further into Bell, tearing out his innards little by little, the intestines and colon, bones and muscle tissue in general, letting it all slosh out and splatter onto the floor staining it with his noble blood. And yet... nothing... The pain was there, the intense irritating mind crushing pain of dying was there. Everything was there. Bel could FEEL his own death, experience it first hand, and yet he was fine. Physically fine, however the nerve endings of his body were screeching that he was dying, something had killed him and was sadistically- The pike shivered for a moment as it twisted around widening the hole it made in his form, slowly turning into this eyeless snake like creature grinning at him as it slowly tore away at his legs soon being joined in by others eating at his legs, smaller ones eating at his legs... Xeres himself was a special sort of demon, one of the old race, old, but not at all incredibly rare, in fact a few stragglers of his kind were still around, but scattered. Bel could feel death first hand... Quite possibly a sensation he may have been unfamiliar with for a long time. It was all perfectly legal, Xeres had not laid a hand on him, and there was no true way to say that it was HIM doing such a thing to Bel... Why would he? He was just a simple little pissant~

Ophelia had stuttered and flown back to pull her clothes back on. Her light blue locks were straightened by shaking fingers as she watched the two demon's speak, thanking the one that had caught her. She was flushed in an embarrassed manner, rubbing her hands together. Her halo glinted above her head a bit as she began down the hallway, grinding the heel of her hands against her crimson eyes. She seemed to have a bit more sway in her hips than before, catching quite a few male's looks. She giggled at the bed comment other demon made, covering her mouth to with hold its gorgeous sound to Bel didn't hear. She watches curiously, typing away at her phone.

-------

Chris was coming up the hallway, leather boots clicking against the tile. She wrinkles up her nose as she came around the corner. "Oh, wonderful," she mocked, seeing the two male demons and two angels. She cocks a hip, running a hand over her twisted horns. "Ladies, ladies. Must we--" she stopped as the crimson skinned demon lubricated on the others shoes. She narrows her purple eyes, standing up a bit straighter. She glared at the female angel, shoving her out of the way as she walked past. Her body already had a dark aura as she glimmered at the men. "Really? Fighting already? In the fourth week of school?" she states, her voice essentially rising. She was still a bit sore from her encounter with her angelic partner, who hadn't saved himself for her. She still held a grudge for that cheating, pathetic excuse for a man. She tilts her head back, cackling a bit. "Shouldn't you be reaking havoc with the angels, Bel?" she asks. Chris was infamous for literally bringing hell on Earth. Her demon tail swishes and makes a loud popping noise as she pops it.

Alistair glanced over his book as Xeres or Xares or whatever his name was left the library. He stayed for a while longer, reading through page after page, pictures of American Civil War era combat playing through his mind, soldiers charging up hills, bullets flying, explosions from cannons, horses frothing at the mouth while battle cries filled the air and thunder filled the sky. Say what you will about the humans, but they knew how to fight, and to kill.

At last though, he grew tired, and rose from his seat, returning the book to the shelves before he took back to the hallways, Maybe he would meet one of his colleagues to speak with, or an activity he would consider fun.

Xares yawned as he sat in the cafeteria, nibbling on some bread, with some water set beside him on the table where he sat. "...Wonder where my partner went..." He said as his mind drifted to her. His mind struggled to remember her name. He frowned, getting a head ache from the strain. His memory sizzled as he dug deeper and deeper attempting to recall her. "..S-shit this hurts..." He said holding his head now giving in. He'd have to find her and ask her, her name again. He snapped up to his feet with his water deciding to take it on his way... Indeed... he and his virgin self... His memory had failed him once more... Where he remembered Kay, he forgot about their fun together completely.

Xeres exited his room as he was hungry. Once he exited his room, he saw Xares, and frowned "...The hell?" Xares upon arriving and seeing Xeres replied "...The hell indeed."

Ophelia looks up after being shoved and pouts, heading back to her dorm. She flops atop her bed and falls asleep, having been bored. Her soft, blue locks were literally like a halo around her sleeping form, her breath soft and evenly labored as she was in slumber. She awoke a whole nights rest later, catching up on schoolwork and personal hygene. She went to her classes and stayed in her room after doing so, watching her favorite TV Show for the rest of the evening.

----------

Chris had needed a book for a stupid book report and was making her way to the library, having changed as she flew past her dorm. She was dressed in a pair of shorts that went to her mid-thigh but hugged her bootylicious back end. Her shirt was a band ( Velvet Revolver ) and she had cut it up a bit to show off her flat stomach and hello kitty belly button ring. She had her black locks teased to perfection as they perfectly accented her large horns that she proudly presented. Her tail sway close to the ground as she came up to the library, catching X1 & X2 in meeting. She raises a hand before disappearing inside, annoying with the angelic one as she pushed past.

Xares honestly... didn't understand what her problem was. He had already explained himself to her and yet... even then she acted as though he cheated on her when there was no sort of prior relationship between them. He followed Chris despite this. He was obligated to follow her, obligated to follow and to please. He cut the meeting of his unusual demonic double short... He mused to himself as he continued following his demoness.

As for Xeres, from now on one would refer to him as Veranello, at least to keep things less confusing for the others. Veranello had decided to resume reading as he was before.

Behemocoatl spent the whole night getting murder-fucked by some dude's mind and banging adorable angel girls, and was totally okay with that outcome. The whole spear in the butt thing was exactly how he got down, and he had to wonder just who was doing it so he could thank them later.

------------------

Kay hid behind a bookcase in the library frantically eating tacos. She'd spent literally every moment of the last day or so as part of one crazy orgy or another with no time in between to eat and just barely enough personal hygiene time to stop herself from smelling like a stinky pirate hooker. Of course, with everyone making sexy times with everyone else, nobody was studying and that made the library the perfect place to hole up if one wished to defend her virtue and her tacos. After finishing her third chalupa grandisimo, Kay heard the door open and a gaggle of students wandered in. One was a demon, and he looked like he might be mean, then another demon and holycraplookatthosesexyhorns! Kay blushed and ducked back behind the shelf, peeking out between a row of books. That demoness was like the embodiment of the smoldering sexpot that Kay always wished she could be. Sure, she'd developed a bit since yesterday, but a lot of the effects had worn off and at best, she looked a bit like a gawky teen who hadn't quite filled out yet. At least it was better than having to run around with everyone calling her a little kid. She couldn't quite get a glimpse of the third one, so she leaned out a little bit and saw... "Zarry!" She sprung out from behind the bookcase, running over with a burrito still clutched in one hand, throwing her arms around Xares' waist in a big squooshy hug, miniature wings fluttering spastically. "Ehrmahgehrd I missed you and there were tentacles and I got the biggest bewbs ever and then they went away later but there were angels and demons and everyone was fucking everything and then it was like sploosh! Oh! And I got telepathic superpowers that I'm not sure how to use yet and then I saw a bird and got tacos and it...was...AWESOME!"

Kay glanced to her left and wilted when she noticed Chris giving her a death glare. Extending her hand, she offered up her last remaining macho burrito guapo. "H-hi...my name is Kay. Please accept this rolled up beefy cheesy taste sensation in return for not murdering me."

"You look like an eight year old girl," Chris said bluntly, her accent a bit thick with the sentence. She grimaced down at the burrito and began to smirk afterwards. "I only eat souls, dear," she said, turning and sauntering away. Many males, and females!, watches her walk past, jaws dropping. She was heading back towards the biography section, searching for a certain fallen angel to brush up on for her report. She had a blue mechanical pencil stuck behind her left, curled horn. Her fingers grazed titles before she found her book, pulling it out.

She runs her fingers over the books pages, giggling to herself. "This angel is a perfect example of a demon," she smirks, licking over her canines. Chris yawns a bit, slipping down to the floor and crossing her long legs, one over the other. She read silently, having blocked out the male from earlier, along with that stick of a girl. She continues to read, shaking her head a bit. Her violet eyes scanned the same three words ten times before she finally would give up and throw the book down the aisle. As it flew, it caught flame. The flame was purple and black, enlaced with what seemed to be stardust. It would hit the front wall of the library, exploding into dust from the pure energy put behind it.

Kay narrowly missed being decapitated by a flaming book as she walked around a corner, looking down the aisle to see Chris sitting there on the floor looking frustrated. Not wanting to risk walking right up to her for fear of more explosive literature, Kay crept up from behind the bookshelf Chris was sitting against. She used all of her super sneaky tricks, including the one where she trips and falls and knocks over a bunch of books. Okay, maybe not that sneaky, and not really a trick. She looked up from her sprawling perch atop a mound of fallen texts, the remaining half of her burrito o the floor just out of reach. "H-hi again," she said, trying to think up a good excuse for why she was following the demoness. "Um..." Yeah, she had nothing. Maybe honesty was the best policy in this sort of situation. "Um...I wanted to thank you for not murdering me," she said. "Oh, and also...um...this is going to sound weird but...can...can you teach me to be sexy like you?"

(For note: Xeres' illusion had the pike pierce through Bel through the WAIST, not the back end.)

Xares of course was taken aback by the hug from Kay, of course his memory was still slipping. "Oh hey... Kay....." He listened to her..despite him thinking that she MAY have had some sort of drug of sorts. "That's great..." He said plainly. After he saw her go to Chris, and seeing as how Chris was just ignoring him, he thought it would be best to go back to his room. Of course he wasn't expecting what happened next. A blast came from nearby as Veranello appeared seeming to be enraged. "WHO JUST BURNED THAT?!" He said referring to the book that Chris had...'incinerated'. Xares was surprised... one by seeing his strange demon doppelganger, and due to him flipping the fuck out over a book. Then again Xares didn't know Veranello. Xares decided to try to ease the situation. "Calm down bro, take it easy-" "Shut the fuck up you swine before I decide to EAT YOUR THROAT and cut your ass off and turn it into a frisbee! Now who burned that book?!" Xares at that point stopped trying, seeing as how this guy seemed to ACTUALLY be serious.

Chris turns slowly, the creaky old chair sound effect in the background as her head turned. Her violet eyes stared at the girl and her eyes narrowed slightly. "I would bu--" she paused and looks up at the demon flipping shit. She stands, dusting off her thighs and rear, picking up the books at had fallen, but not touching them. They were surrounded in a black aura, stacking themselves on the shelf. Chris looks down at the girl once more. "You have to get some..permanent meat on your bones," she says slowly, looking over her. "You're sex energy based, aren't you? Our a semen slut?"

Chris looks up at the twins, covering her mouth as she giggles to herself. She covers it with coughing, it causing her luscious breasts to bounce a bit. She then holds out a hand to the girl, kicking up the burrito into her grasp. She unwraps it and takes a bite, pulling the young girl to her feet. She drags her along, long fingers interlaced with hers. "Oh, hey. X1 and X2, hi. I'm taking this one. You guys play with yourselves," she says, her tone low and thick as always as she drags the girl along as she exits the library.

Veranello's form, soon before their eyes, twisted around in a rather disgusting way, bones crushed, tissues snapped as Veranello's human form reverted to a black mass moving in front of the duo who attempted to leave. "Oh no, YOU'RE not leaving... You're the one who burned that book aren't you?" He said as he reverted to his human form, emerging from the black mass. Xares frowned at this sight, it was notable that this was getting out of hand, though he was sure Chris could handle it, he didn't want his help anyway... Besides all that attitude had to come from some place... Oh wait... He thought back to their...'sexual encounter' in his room, where she revealed several details about herself and her attitude in general. ...Fuck... He'd have to intervene if she couldn't hold up her own... What's more Veranello notably didn't seem to like to take shit from anyone.

Kay nearly cried out in despair at the loss of her noms, but thought better of it since Chris was being sort of nice. it seemed like she was being nice. For her, anyway. "Oh, um...yes. Sort of," she said in answer to Chris's question. "I think. I really haven't had much chance to practice before today. I...um...I have this condition. But um...yes, I think that sex makes me stronger and I got to drink this cool succubus boobie juice yesterday that made me all grown up for a little while and...I'm rambling, sorry." She squeezed Chris's hand in hers, very much enjoying the physical contact. "Y-you feel nice.' She blushed, realizing just how creepy that must have sounded, and decided to keep quiet for a moment.

After a long pause as they walked, she asked, "W-what kind of demon are you, miss?"

She shrugs a shoulder at the mentioning of the book. "No. It was that bimbo blondie in the back," she states, taking the girl and wrapping her arms around her. She closes her eyes, a soft hum emitting from her from. Within a split second, the girls were outside of her dorm, still intact. "There," she states, opening her door. She ushers the girl in and turns on the lights. "I'm an aura based demon. I'm allowed to space warp and use my brain voodoo to move things with my own aura. Similar to My Little Pony," she snickers, finishing off the burrito and throwing the trash away. She strips of her clothing, yes, in front of the girl, and pulls on a pair of sweatpants and no shirt, just a bra. She flops across her bed, having not been assigned a room mate, the other side of the room covered in her books and school things. She looks at the girl. "I didn't catch your name from before. I'm Chris and you are?" she asks, violet eyes calculating.

He snarls and lets out an ear-shattering roar in frustration of Chris' escape. Veranello is a living example as to why a demon should never suppress their nature, they become far more irritable, much more prone to violence, and of course their power spikes exponentially as well as self-destructively during one of their outbursts. Veranello after calming down decided to just... read... a book.. He hissed attemping to maintain his calm demeanor.

Xares on the other hand left and was heading to his dorm, he didn't see it as worth it now that all this crazy shit was going on around him. He headed back to his dorm quite terrified, not entirely due to Veranello's power, but due to the deafening roar. He could loose his hearing if he heard it again. It nearly busted his eardrums hearing that roar.. So now he was going back to his dorm

Kay watched Chris stripping down with a ridiculous level of interest, rapidly jumping around to get better looks at the demoness's body and learn its sexy secrets. "I'm Kay," she said, offering up her hand yet again and being left hanging, again. "I'm sort of a really lousy sex demon and I like humping things and tasty noms and interpretive dance. Ooh, and I sometimes have freaky brain powers. It's pretty awesome."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom