Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illiri hugged her tightly after she managed to finally get her question out. "Of course I do Kay lest I would avoid you and only fulfill the requirements set forth by the school. You have shown me, at least to an extent, that not all demons are going to try and corrupt me completely. I think, and that is why I request that we start courting so that way we can grow to better know each other." He was embarrassed, because he figured that he sounded, whatever is the complete and utter opposite of interesting at the moment.

He squeezed her a bit tighter as he listened to her response, trying to block out the thoughts of the scene that anyone who was nearby could see but he felt a bit safer embarrassing himself near and for Kay rather then simply making a fool out of himself without much of a point. He enjoyed the warmth of her skin and rubbed his chin against the top of her head.

Kay's eyes suddenly widened to inhuman proportions, shimmering with unshed tears, her red irises seemingly enormous as she stared up at Illiri with the most adorable succubus puppy-eyes ever conceived by any being, mortal or divine. She looked so damned adorable, you might almost forget that she was bare naked and covered in demonic sex goop. It began in her lower lip, a trembling that spread down her body to every extremity as her energies built to a fever pitch.

"You...you...and me...? I...you...but...but...you...I...you...like me?"

With a squee that would shatter a stained glass window, she suddenly jumped into the air like a spring loaded sex doll and coiled around Illiri's head in the most un-selfconscious hug ever, her wings flapping in every direction and her newly gained breasts pressed against his face. Kay's tail wagged like a puppy on cocaine with a brand new squeaky toy. You know, the little yappy ones with way too much energy and a penchant for peeing on your cell phone, but they're way too cute to throw them into a woodchipper so you let them get away with it and swear up and down that it's the last time you'll let it go, but you know deep down that it's a lie. That kind of puppy. On cocaine. Seriously, like a lot of cocaine.

His arms flailed slightly as his cocaine puppy had apparently been unleashed. As he calmed down her took in the situation, Kay had apparently been drugged to the point of becoming a pure ball of energy and was wrapped around his face, not the worst of situations, but not the best. He lets his arms wrap around as he nodded, leaning his head back to look at her. "Y-yes. I have said this Kay." He looked around for their clothes and sighed, they were probably destroyed. Hopefully the school didn't have a policy about trash because he started walking towards a door with Kay attached to his face.

Xares remained there, pretty much silent. He was happy for Kay, by all means. He was a friend to her, and he didn't want to have it any other way either. Still, he remained there in the gym, shuffling his cards boredly. as he then drew a few cards, five to be exact. He let them fall from his hand lazily. "...Royal Flush." He said with a quiet tone, and a frown. When he was bored he felt this sadness sink into him. He didn't know WHY that was, but it just was. He simply felt sad when he was bored.

After several moments of frantic face snuggling, Kay looked down to notice Merces writhing amidst a nest of Malene's paralyzed tentacles. "Um, do you think we should maybe help her?"

Illiri looked over Merces and frowned. He thought it was a fitting fate for a demon, but at the same time it probably was a bit cruel to leave her there. He lowered Kay and nodded. "You can help her if you want."

"No it's alright." Her sister Merces chimed. She had already gotten dressed and cautiously nudged her sister. "If you want to help her, that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to catch up with Xares here." She said motioning toward Xares. To finely establish this, she knew Xares already possibly before all this, before having arrived in the school.

"Oh, okay." Kay gave her shoulders and wings a confused shrug and turned back to Illiri. "Um, soooo..." She suddenly realized just how completely buck naked and covered in succubus goo they both were, and that their clothes were totally beyond salvage after the whole tentacle affair. How did the school budget for uniform replacement on this scale? "Um...I don't know how it works with...um...courtship and stuff. It's just I've never really seen it done amongst succubi. My mother and sisters always have 'boyfriends' but those are just males that they...um...yeah. I'm okay with doing it however angels do it, if you want. Because demons are weird."

Illiri shifted slightly when she started to speak to him, his body language getting much more relaxed. "Well, we tend to try and get to know our partner better and make sure that we would be happy with them over the course of our lives. We'd go on dates and do romantic things with one another until ..." He let his voice drift off, slightly embarrassed at even mentioning that. "We should probably get dressed again." He quickly said in an attempt to change the topic, although he waited for her to move before he would head for the door.

"Oh, right, sorry!" Kay tried to wrap one arm around her excessive boobs while the other shot down between her legs to cover up her fuzzy furrow. Upon searching for her missing garments, she found them torn and soiled beyond recovery. "I think I need to go back to my room," she said to Illiri. "My clothes are pretty much done for. Ummm...do you...wanna come with me? My roomate is an angel, so you'll probably get along if she's there. And also maybe she won't try to smite me for being all icky and wicked and stuff."

Illiri nodded, trying to hurry her along to her room, of course. His own situation with clothes hadn't been resolved but he could at least try to protect Kay's modest. "I'd be glad to come with you, lets just hurry so that way nothing bad happens." He did realize that the rules for harm seemed a bit stretched when it came to rape which worried him, but he wanted out of there as quickly as possible. "And I'll make sure your roommate does not try to smite you, you are not disgusting or vile at all."

Kay paused for a moment. Not vile? "That's like the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!" Her wings fluttered happily as they briskly made their way through the halls, sidestepping at times to avoid dubious puddles and sometimes couples or groups mid-coitus on the walkway. Kay occasionally tarried to gawk shamelessly at the acrobatic positions and exotic genitalia on display, at times needing to be tugged along by her...friend? Lover? Angelic fuckbuddy? Whatever. She'd figure out what they were once she had some clothes on or, barring that, was at least not covered in tentacle goo. "Ummm...so...have you ever...you know...courted with an angel before?"

Sakura knocks again on the door, but still no answer. Then a secretary for the head mistress comes around the corner. "Oh, I hope you haven't been waiting her long. Mistress isn't in and probably won't be for a while. But if you need anything, I'm sure I can help you." She then give the new teacher a warm smile

"Thank you, all I need are my room keys and class stuff and I can handle myself from there." The angel replies, smiling as well.

"One moment." The secretary disappears into the room and comes back with the requested iteams handing them to the angel. "Is that all?" She asks.

"Yes, that is all. Thank you for your help." Sakura replies then starts off towards his quarters, having already sent all the belongings he wanted here a while ago and needing to set everything up in his room.

Ophelia turns and tries to make her way back to her room. Back to safety. She was completely embarrassed by what she just watched. She wanted to go back to her partner, but afraid he didn't want her. She felt her halo form above her head as she walked down the sunlit pathway. Her rouge eyes would look around. It smelled of sex everywhere. People were doing it in public now and it made her yearn for some like a little slut. She rubs her forehead, cheeks flushed as she continued to walk.

-----

( Not sure if Chris ever got a reply. )

Behemocoatl pulled out of the angelic little sweetheart whom he'd just finished with and left her slumped against the wall in the hallway, basking in the post-sex delirium. That made five so far, three angels and two very eager demons without barely enough time in between to grab an occasional snack. If he'd known it would be like this, Bel would have come to the school ages ago. Still, his thoughts wandered to Ophelia, the sweet little virgin he'd taken earlier that day. Was she bent over in one of the alcoves right now, pretending to resist as a demon took forcibly took her? Perhaps she'd repented right away and run straight to the chapel to pray like a good little girl. Actually, that second thought was the more arousing of the two. Something about violating her purity had really turned him on. Walking across the courtyard with a spring in his step, he couldn't help noticing quite a crowd of spectators gathering around...around...yeah, that was an orgy. With at least three succubi involved and...tentacles? Really? Rock on little sisters, he thought, chuckling to himself. He was about to cross the square to the coffee shop for a tall double cappuccino, extra goat's blood, when he spotted that self same angel scurrying away from the scene, eyes downcast and blushing with shame. "Ahaha," he said with a roguish smirk. "There's my little rabbit now." Torn for a moment between a want for coffee and a want for sweet angel flesh, he decided on the latter and stepped lively after his quarry.

Ophelia kept her track on to avoid anymore scenes, but sex was all around her. On the sidewalk, the park bench, behind the bushes. These demons couldn't get enough of sex. And the angels just submitted. She flushed embarrassingly, her legs carrying her as fast as a walking pace could go. The moans and pants filled her ears. She leaned her head down as she walked into the coffee shop and up to the counter. The man behind it was being sucked at by a lowly angel. He merely smiled and looked up at her, struggling to talk. "Ma'am, what can I get you?" he asks through pants. She could see he was close to finishing, seeing as how he was thrusting inside her mouth and clenching at the counter.

Bel stepped up to the counter beside her, his hand grabbing one of her perky buns from behind. "Fancy meeting you here," he said with a sly grin. Peeking over the counter, he beheld the little angel girl doing such a good job on the barista, and Ophelia's nervous blush told him everything he needed to know. "You look jealous, ma petite femme. What do you think, will you have what she's having?" The attendant seemed to lose himself in the moment, edging closer to climax as the little angel sucked and slurped greedily, desperate to claim her reward. Two of Bel's fingers strolled down between Ophelia's cheeks and pressed hard into the damp patch of denim underneath, squeezing drips of Ophelia's arousal out of her. "If you come with me, I can show you something you'll enjoy. Forget your coffee, I will help you slake your thirst. But perhaps you'd like to see the...climax of this little show first."

Dante had left his classroom quietly, he figured there was no point in waiting anymore for students to show up. He soon figured out just what was going down and why no one had show up for his class. He noticed the large amount of sex that was happening, and walked on, not rather bothered by the action at all as he walked to find something to. He found a spot, a nice little spot, where only some of the action was noticeable, he then relaxed pulling out a book, something to focus his mind on as other found their happiness with their bodies, he put away to thoughts of showing one of these demon females that they were not so great out of his mind for the moment as he read some poetry quietly, his ears still picking up on some of the action that was going on around himself.

Sakura finds his room rather easily and is surprised it is completely quiet, not a soul in sight. Taking his blessings he quickly gets into his room and arranges it in the way he wants, all of his war days stuff noticeable from any point of his room. "Now, lets go check up on my room." He tells himself as he starts the walk, and people invade his view. Sex seems to be the only thing being learned here at the moment, even in his classroom, finding the lock broken and a few couples having their way in there. "Out now." He commands and the students leave, some rushing from the room, others needing a little more inspiration to leave, which they receive in the way of mostly hair pulling out the door.

Ophelia shakes her head, locks over hair flowing easily. She swallows a bit as she presses against his fingers, wiggling her hips slightly. "I..I don't want to watch," she murmurs, turning to place her head against his chest and close her eyes. She bites her bottom lip as she was teased, having only allowed Bel and probably only him. She was infatuated with him and she couldn't help but feel no one else would satisfy her like he did. "L-let's go shall we?" she says softly, leaning back.

Bel took Ophelia's chin in his fingers and lifted her up to plant a gentle kiss upon her pouting lips, before forcing her head to turn and behold the spectacle unfolding. "I think you'll find this educational, my sweet." The man at the counter gripped the cash register for support as his orgasm began to surge up. Leveraging a tiny bit of his magic, Behemocoatl forced the girl's head down onto her partner's cock, far deeper than she normally could manage. A panicked moan sounded from her as she flailed, only to relax into her own sexual bliss as the man's semen splashed into her throat over and over. When at last she had drunk every drop, Bel released her to let her withdraw and gasp for air. "Now we can go, my love." Seeing Ophelia's eyes light up at his use of the "L" word, Bel smiled inwardly at how easy angels were to manipulate.

Ophelia shyly watched as the woman was pressed down onto the man's cock and drank up his cum so easily. She would squirm lightly, feeling her own body grow hot as she pressed back against the demon. Once she's turned towards him again, she blushes a bit more than usual as he said love to her. She follows closely behind him as he walked towards his dorm. Her halo seemed stubborn and kept glowing proudly above her head as she witnessed the sin of sex all around her. Her red eyes close a bit as she watched curiously, cheeks even redder.

Such intense sorrow... So much. Xares walked along the halls feeling this dispiriting emptiness inside him. Boredom did that to him, or rather having nothing to do, to take up his time. It lead into this... unknown deep feeling of despair, of utter and complete 'obseleteness' for a lack of a better term. Xares felt this many a time before, back when he was still free like any other person would be in the human world... More than likely further back to when he was still an 'angel' and not a fallen like the many others he'd met. He never quite understood it, however he knew he didn't want to feel so constantly sad... So he tried looking for things to take up his time... More and more. Even now, as he mindlessly shuffled his cards, his black wings tucked, practically glued to his back rather than spread out and proud as many other fallen dared to do. He felt sad, bored. Bored. Immensely bored. Immensely sad. Sex itself didn't really help either, and he honestly didn't really care about it, he banged the sweeter demon... what was her name again? Ah Kay... Yes.. He slept with Kay, merely because of a simple desire to and due to him not having a partner at the time. It was just because the system demanded it. He slept with her, and hell it made her feel good, though it didn't really do anything for him. Sure it was enjoyable...yet at the same time, he felt utterly sterile the whole way through.. Er, numb, to be more specific. Even then, when he slept with his TRUE partner... Nothing. He rather liked his partner seeing as how she was actually quite a fighter... Yet... nothing. So now in boredom, he could feel himself becoming sickly as though he himself were diseased... He coughed into his sleeve, merely due to a small tickle in this throat. "...Might need some water." He muttered to himself as he went on to the cafeteria.

Bel took Ophelia's arm and pulled her to one side of the hallway, stopping her in her tracks. "You claim to be disgusted by the sins surrounding you," he purred. "And yet, you cannot take your eyes off of the fornicating masses." He turned her around and pressed himself against her back, pinning her to the wall. Leaning in, his warm breath tickled her neck and ear, sending shivers through her body as her erogenous zones were warmed. Hooking his thumb into the waist of her jeans and panties, he pushed the fabric down over her lily white cheeks, exposing the pure, flawless flesh of her ass. "I think you see what you want. You wish it was you, bent over against a wall and fucked before an audience. You long for their eyes upon your flesh. Do not worry, ma petite, none will think less of you for this. After all, you are at the mercy of a big, bad demon bully." He let sarcasm and scorn drip into his last words. Typical angel, he thought as his fingers slid between Ophelia's buns.

Hearing that same irritating voice from before, he kept to himself this time. Though it went against his normally quite firey nature, he didn't entirely feel like fighting with anyone. Primarilly due to what the consequences may have been if he DID fight and unintentionally kill someone, well... assuming that his powers were still just as strong as before. He'd never had to use the full extent of his abilities and he had never bothered in trying to, he had the lightest of curiousities to try it. After all, he barely remembered what was it that he could do that set him apart from most other combat ready angels. Each one had something unique about their abilities, even if they possessed similar weapons, the style in which they fought made all the difference, and up to now he hadn't needed to fight with all of his power. So when he saw Bel and Ophelia, he didn't say hi, or at all interact he just walked by them as though they were not even there. Besides... He had far more important things than just watching them or commenting on what they were doing. He would have flown to the cafeteria, as it would have been faster... Though the cramped space in the halls due to all the fornicating going on prevented that. His eyes lazily drifted back to look once more at Bel and Ophelia, he felt that he somehow knew them... Who were they again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom