Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante noticed that the headmaster herself had came down, he watched for a moment before she went a different way with a group with her. He said nothing, the woman had a high amount of interest in doing something with that group, and he figured that it was for the best that he let her do her own thing. He headed towards his own personal room as a member of the staff. He figured that his room was ready and that most likely his little sister was sleeping there or doing nothing in general. He wasn't sure which, but he figured that it was one of them. Walking down the hall, he did notice that people were in the library, and that they were having a normal conversation, a promising sign. A lot of work was going to be needed to be done if angels and demons would see themselves as more then just thing to have sex with. He figured that as a teacher, setting a good example and treating the demons as well as he treated the angels was key to any chance that this could ever happen in the future. Dante paused as his eyes looked down a hall for a moment and shook his head, yeah, it was going to be a while, as he knew that many of his kind needed to show pride and backbone more, and those who did perhaps showed a bit to much spirit in subduing demons, it was a odd situation, but it was what made it at least interesting if nothing else at all.

Kay very nearly dove in with her tongue, but bit her lower lip to fight back her own sexual nature. "N-no thanks...I'm just gonna keep using my fingers so I don't get the boobie-stealing pussy poison again." She did however turn her fingers around a bit, searching for and finding the spongy mound inside of Malene's vagina and pressing down into her g-spot with quick, sharp thrusts.

Sakura decided he had had enough of walking in the doors and instead heads for hopefully the one place there wasn't going to be sex all the time, the teachers lounge near the headmistresses room. Hoping to meet the other teachers and have a civil conversation with someone, anyone at this point. He left the dorms and found himself at the lounge soon enough. Opening the door he finds he is the first one in the room today, if it was ever used at all.

"P-Pleeease I-I mean it, j-just trust me..." She said now weeping due to the sexual desire in her system now feeling as though it would literally crush her. She groaned lightly now cumming on Kay's fingers, her love juices had squirted onto Kays arm, it had an unusually sweet smell. "P-pleaa..." She attempted to say, as she pulled the tentacle that was in her anus out, and made it enter Chris. Now Chris had around seven inside, her rapidly moving in and out of her. "P-Please..." She said wiggling her ass at Kay.

Behemocoatl kicked in the door to the teacher's lounge, a succubus held in each arm and a clutch of angels in tow. I told you this place would be deserted! Throwing his succubi down on the table, Bel proceeded to unleash a heaven-hell orgy-pocalypse all over the one heretofore sane place in the school before noticing Sakura standing awkwardly off to one side. "O hai," he said. "I uh...didn't see you there." The entire assembled gaggle just kept on fucking like nothing was the matter, and eventually Bel just shrugged and went back to it.

When Xares came to, he still felt his headache ravaging his mind, however he immediately noticed that the table seemed....larger than before. If anything he felt... Oh fuck no. His clothes felt somewhat loose, and he now didn't feel as tired as he did before. He prayed that it wasn't as he thought it was, to make sure he looked at his hands and gritted his teeth to resist the urge to swear and curse his head off. He'd turned to what most would define as 'a shota' or at least one who was much younger than he was, he appeared to be now....fuck who knew, he just knew he was very young. He would have started running out of there, but he wasn't some sort of chickenshit like that... and if he ran he'd probably run right out of his clothes. So there he sat. In clothes much too big for him with a set of black wings much too big for him as well.

"OUT NOW" This boy was going to be on a nerve at all times for Sakura. "Except for Behemocoatl. We are going to have a small conversation" Sakura's voice was stern and all the angels quickly left the room, most knowing what he was capable of and a few of them dragging the succubus with them. "Now, what made think the one room where students was a good place to fuck. You an go everywhere except this room, and well the headmistress's private chambers."

Bel took a moment to think about that last bit. "Unless she asks for me specifically," he said, wondering what kind of sheets the headmistress had on her bed. She was a classy lady, so if he had to guess, it would probably be Acheronian soulcloth, the kind with the little screaming faces on it. Those little faces always got so pissed off when you got love stains on them, it was hilarious to watch them squirm. "Alright, maestro, you win the day. I shall endeavor not to have nearly so many orgies in your esteemed presence, for it would certainly besmirch your honor to be seen having a little fun now and again." With that, he bowed and exited in a courtly manner. His gaggle of harlots waited in the hallway. "Come on ladies, we're going to the chemistry labs to brew some meth and all that sciency shit."

"No I don't think so..." said a succubus, the more level headed succubus sister to the one who was begging dear little Kay to eat her out. She smirked at Bel, with someone at her side, Veranello, though something seemed off about him. He seemed to be exhausted... Or rather vacant. It was as if his own spirit had suffered some sort of damage like as if he were told that his mother had cheated on his father with Bel. That much would be dispiriting... However it seemed more than that. The succubus smirked at Bel playfully. "It won't be that fun there, I tried it there before... They keep the stuff that can be used to make meth off limits, you need permission from a teacher to use the materials seeing as how other students like you had similar ideas." She mused with a smile. Her arm brought Veranello close. "It's also come to my attention that you bullied my dear friend here~" She said with a strange level of tenderness. "Now why would you do that when all he wanted was for you to get out of his way so he could take a nap? I thought you higher-class demons were supposed to be at least have SOME decency..~"

"Bullied is perhaps a strong word," Bel said sublimely. "I merely treated his shoes to a urinary rendition of Hamlet, Act Three. It was highly abstract, but then all the good remakes usually are, and did he also inform you that he was trying to break up a perfectly elegant orgy? Such boorish behavior has apparently become commonplace lately. Just now yet another of my orgiastic fucktrocities was broken up by that...that one guy. I forget his name but he's one of the faculty and he likes taking a dump on everyone's metaphorical lawn. And not the kind that would fertilize the grass, the kind you take after a night of binge drinking and thai food." The memory of the extra spicy pad thai's revenge sent shivers down the spines of all those who had experienced such folly, except for a couple of the angels who were rather uninitiated in the fine art of the exotic drunken blackout. "It's a shame about the meth, though. We'll have to fall back on my private reserves and, oh wait, where are my manners? Behemocoatl, archfiend of Callabras, high defenestrator of Calth and very impressed by your cleavage."

Two swords appear in front of Bel, one for his face the other his dick. Sakura followed shortly after. "I did not excuse you and you need to pay attention to the people around you. Ladies leave." Sakura walks so he is standing in front of the demon boy. "Don't confuse me for one of the students. I've killed bigger fish then you. Drugs also aren't allowed in this school." Making the swords disappear, Sakura proceeds to punch the kid in his face with enough force to kill a human, so it is guaranteed to hurt and throw him to the ground. "Your lucky these walls limit my strength. Your free to go once you get off the floor. Well after I clear your room of the drugs you jut happened to tell me about." Sakura starts to walk away back to the lounge.

The succubus smirked and laughed "Oh? Well I'm less than impressed by you, bullying my friend here, for shame..." She said hugging Veranello, nestling his head in her cleavage. "Though I may have no true sexual interest in my friend due to him being far too much for even a succubus of my caliber.. I still feel obligated to protect him due to his tendency to be opposed to fighting. For you see my dear 'Bel', he is from the eastern world, not a westerner like you. The morals and ethics of that place are different, and as such he has won me over by how much of a gentleman he is~" She said with a giggle. "He shows SOME tact in this place, even if I don't that much is admirable..." She mused to herself. "Even so, it's horrible that you'd bully my friend like that... What a shame... Perhaps he would be more worthy of my body, seeing as how I still am a virgin, and he as well... A succubi's virginity is such a rare thing either way~" She said as her tail swished around lazily. "After all, you don't seem to be sufficiently proper enough to even apologize to him for treating him like trash~"

"And shall I apologize to the sky as well, for calling it blue? My dear, I am as opposed to Xur...Xaer...Xorrrr....whatever, on a personal level, as I am conceptually opposed to the literary trope he represents. We are at odds, he and I, for it is in our nature to be so disinclined to acquiescence. Suffice it to say, he bothers me." Bel took a moment in thought, and added, "And I don't like his hair. I think it's silly." Kissing the hand of one of his succubus companions, Bel unencumbered himself of her and extended his clawed hand to Xeres's handler in a welcoming gesture. "But if you vouch for him and assure me that he won't go trying to whip it out and measure it all the time, I suppose I could find it in my good nature to forgive him his little eccentricities now and again."

"Well he is only a gentleman, and from what he's told me, it's you who over reacted when he was the one who just wanted to enter his room. His memories also tell the same story.." She said with a smile. "Merely attacking him for his eccentricities is quite pathetic, if anything rather tragic.." She said as he noted that Veranello's vitality was returning. She smiled at him then chuckled "That is your definition of an apology?" She said turning away, "And here I thought that you'd be more than a common demon, I suppose that teaches me for only assuming you'd be different based on your less than impressive title." She said as she brought Veranello close. "There there Xeres~ You exhausted yourself and I imagine your father would be less than impressed by your progress, you just need some rest after blowing off all that steam." She cooed as she then went away with Xeres.

"Well," said Bel. "That was absolutely the strangest exchange I've had all day." Apparently the girl's idea of gentlemanly behavior consisted of groveling and sucking up to her. "Alright girls, who wants to partake of cocaine, and cocaine accessories?"

------------------

Kay dodged and rolled to the left to avoid yet another strike, bringing up the chair leg that had broken off earlier in the fight to parry the flailing, spitting tentacle that assailed her. "Come on already," she pleaded to Malene, who was too wrapped up in her congress with Chris to hear her. "Call it off or something!" Thankfully it was only one, and seemed to be acting of its own accord rather than on any specific instructions. Kay brandished a condom at it menacingly. "I'm warning you. I'll muzzle you if I have to!"

"S-Sorry, I-I'm j-just r-really on edge b-because I'm so...s-so.." The tentacle soon reared up and ceased attempting to grab her, rather, it and another tentacle now pressed themselves against Malene's exposed gender, spreading it open. "P-Please..." She wheezed slightly unable to speak with true clarity.

---------

Merces mused now letting go of Xeres, "What a shame I thought he'd take the bait... Though I do appreciate your cooperation dear Xeres. I must say.. when you attacked me I didn't think I'd still be alive. Still I'm impressed that a demon of your origin has so much strength on his side~ It nearly does turn me on... But why didn't you just kill that other demon if you DID have such strength." "..Who knows?" Xeres replied weakly. "It probably never crossed my mind at the time."

The Headmistress was flicking through different school cameras, the only thing saw was fucking. "Of course they wouldn't get tired," she music. She, herself, had a male between between her legs and was eating her out. She didn't pay him any mind as she continued to go about paperwork to keep busy. Classes were going great, most students were getting along. The school was a success.

--------

Chris would sit up, watching the pleading demon before her with little interest. The tentacles had left her body and she would stand, moving to her bathroom to shower. Her vanilla scented body detergents and shampoos filled the air. After ten minutes, she would step out, drying off. She would pull on her school uniform and drying her hair. She applies her make up and such like before grabbing her laptop, phone, and keys, shoving all of the charger and papers into her laptop bag. She looks towards the fucking demonesses. "Make sure to clean my bed before you leave, sluts," she states, walking out. She would make her way to her classes, continued to catch looks and whistles.

-------

Ophelia sat quietly in her current class, soft blue locks in cute curls, crimson eyes wide as she was locked onto the lesson. Her skirt showed off her milky white legs. The shirt all but hugged her soft curves and ample breasts. Her handwriting was a gorgeous calligraphy and her soft humming was making nearby men practically drool and fall head over heels. She blushes and looks down, squirming under their gazes.

Xares had found himself heading to class despite him being.... less than recognizable as he was, he found it somewhat necessary to go seeing as how he STILL was going to recieve a grade for the classes... Though he supposed that the only good thing that had resulted from his new less than impressive form was that his memory had improved and returned, most of the gaps in his memory had returned, he even remembered this completely sappy thing he wanted to tell Chris, though he took it back when he forgot it. In all honesty he was embarrassed that he even TRIED to be nice to her and questioned himself as to WHY he would make such and embarassing thing. Still... He had to get to class. He walked into Ophellia's class still looking like a young boy took his seat and boredly did what he had to do: whatever it was that was going on in the class.

---------

Veranello and Merces too went to their own class, Merces doted on Veranello like a mother would to her child, not because she liked Veranello, though she mildly did, but because she knew that he more than likely wouldn't attack her the next time he rampaged discreetly if she made herself important in his memory. Though she did consider Veranello a 'friend', loosely using the term, she also didn't wish to become his lunch or punching bag.

Kay dropped her chair leg and looked down at the condom in her hands. "H-how did that fall apart so fast?" She never even got to feed deeply off of Chris's sex energy and, even worse, she never got to learn anything about how to be sexier. She turned to look at Malene, who was still doing the one person humpty dance, and then bolted out the door with tears in her eyes. She didn't want to let anyone she knew see her like this, so she ran straight to her own dorm to hide under the bed until classes began.

-------------------------------

Bel had found the angelic chemistry teacher, and when the bell for first class rang he'd had her bent over a table in her storeroom, teetering on the edge of climax. His long, prehensile tail tucked the storage locker key into his pocket, and they came at the same time with barely enough of a break to let her fix her clothes before the students began filing in. Bel had a sudden realization, that this wasn't his class! At first, he went to open the storeroom door and leave, but then he thought of his teacher. If she'd been a succubus, he wouldn't have thought twice. But if he sauntered out of the storeroom stinking of aftersex right now, his angel teacher would be greatly shamed by the implication. Contrary to the implications of a few less savory types, Behemocoatl was quite the gentleman, of a certain sort. He caught the teacher's gaze through the tiny storeroom window and gave her a reassuring wink to let her know she needn't worry. Still, the storeroom really was as well warded as Malene had warned him of. He was stuck and couldn't just teleport out. Righting an upside down chair, he put his feet up and resolved to miss his first class with an ounce of dignity. There would be trouble, sure, and that one teacher would probably come screaming out of the dark to kick him in the nads.

But if he was lucky, he might have just earned himself a trip to the headmistress's office. He wondered if she really would have those kinky screaming sheets.

Malene decided to follow Kay, though she was still somewhat lost in her sexxed up state. She could follow the smell of Kay, as ...creepy as it was to admit. She knocked on her door with a sigh. "...Hon?" She was surprisingly showing some tact, at least for the moment. "...Is there something wrong?" She of course was not aware as to why Kay went to Chris, seeing as how she arrived later. She sighed "Please let me in... what's wrong?" Though she was horny as hell and of course was a closet kiddy-fiddler, she had a soft spot for kids as well...when she wasn't eyeing them. Though she knew Kay more than likely was far from being a kid, she looked the part and...seemed to be a kid at heart. "....Hon?"

Kay heard the knock at her door and the unmistakeable sound of Malene's voice. Eyes wide with panic, she rushed to the door to wedge a chair against it, then took up position in a hastily constructed blanket fort with condoms over both hands and a surgical mask across her face. "N-nobody home!" she said, trying to affect a heavy accent. "No speaky Englee."

"Please open up...." She said somewhat sadly, she tried the doorknob hoping that she had at the very least forgot that. She sighed "Hon, please open up I'm unarmed..." She said as she retracted her tentacles. She folded her wings and swung her tail around. She shivered slightly, "...Please...lt me in hon..." She said sadly.

Remembering how easily Malene had carved her way through the door and into the dorm room before, Kay felt she had no choice but to let her in eventually. She looked around for a weapon of any kind, but all she could find was a plastic spork from her mexican food binge. She took a moment to put a condom over that, too, before inching towards the door. "N-no tentacles if I let you in, okay?" She nudged the chair out from under the door and undid the latch, before rushing back to her blanket fort and diving in, manning the fuzzy ramparts with her condom-spork pointed menacingly at the doorway. "C-c-come in! But...don't really cum or anything."

Alistair, having wasted his time away and not taken part in any of the going on around him for lack of interest or just a lack of caring, made his way to his class. Thus far he hadn't completed the 'assignment' they were given for the weekend, and he hadn't seen Alissa since that meeting. He'd enjoy the intellectual conversation if they met again, but at this point the situation with regards to his partner was in limbo. Not that he minded, since he'd have time for his other high class pursuits. and whatever punishment there was supposed to be didn't faze him so much anyway.

His first class was history, a topic he somewhat enjoyed for the intricacies of it, the inherent bias and the complexity of cause and effect. He took good, short notes that were legible to him if not anyone else, eschewing his more flowing style for rapid note taking, while he listened attentively, occasionally chiming in to contest a point made by the teacher, though he refrained from really in depth arguments. This may be a decent school year after all.

"Sure..." She said cautiously walking in, of course as she said her tentacles were gone, the only thing around was her tail which was wrapped around her left leg, she closed the door behind her. She sat right against the door looking at the fort, chuckling lightly. "You know you shouldn't be so afraid hon... I can be gentle when I want to be... But I'm more interested on why you ran away.." She said with some concern. "...Were you doing something for that demoness?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom