Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ Mixed Up } [ NEEDS ANGELS//TEACHERS ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But...what...how..." Kay's brain just shattered at the thought of how blind Malene was to her predicament. "We were having sex! And it was normal, nice, happy sex with no claws or rape or pain or horrible boobie-stealing tentacle poison. And then you came in and got all rawr with the tentacles and then she had to leave and I never got to feed or anything!" She had to lower her spork to wipe the tears out of her eyes. "S-she wasn't even gonna -sniff- hurt me or anything!"

"Well I'm sorry if I DID hurt you... It's been a while since I had some 'action' and I got too excited and..." She sighed. "I was even going to to something to you that would let you get back at me for that..." She said with a frown. Hearing her mention the other demoness "It... didn't seem like she was going to let you do a lot of feeding though." She said honestly, "I was even going to let you feed directly from me..." She said with a frown.

Kay growled like a miniature Yorky, the kind of growl that makes you say "Who's a vicious monster" and then snuggle the little angry fluff ball regardless of how it feels on the matter. She threw her condom-spork at Malene, bouncing it harmlessly off her voluptuous breasts. "Last time I fed off of you it poisoned me and I turned into a total child! I was just lucky that your sister showed up to 'fix' me."

"That's because I was..." She seemed to be struggling in summoning the words. "B-Because I'm e-erm..." She murmured what it was that was wrong with her. Seeing Kay stare at her she sighed and said it plainly. "I-I'm into little kids okay? I like 'boinking' little kiddies and teens and usually my succubean energy goes out of control when I ...do that to kids and cum inside them while I'm... being the 'dom'... Though this time.." She opened her legs, and revealed her breasts which she had barely covered with her arm. "...I'm letting you feed off me... without the...tentacles" She said as she squeezed one of her breasts showing that she was giving milk. "... I-I give the same milk as my sister.. so if you DO...erm.... turn back to your slender...s-soft... b-beautifuu" She drooled slightly at the thought of Kay's younger form. "F-form... I-I can turn you back..."

Kay's adorable Yorky growl had turned into a whimper as she wavered back and forth between her sexual nature and needs, and the very real threat of being turned into a child again. She glanced down at her meager bust and thought to herself that it wasn't that much of a stretch from where she was currently. Despite a lot of fucking over the past day, she hadn't really gotten much deep feeding, and so a lot of her energy had been drained. Even if she was drained all the way back to her childlike form, she'd still be able to feed straight from the source. "O-okay..." she said, still not completely sure the evil demoness could be trusted. She left the safety of her blanket fort through a secret passage built into the pillow dungeons, emerging to peek out from underneath the bed, her eyes directed straight up into Malene's dripping crotch. "But no evil tentacle magic. Dealsies?" She held out one hand with her little finger extended, hoping to trap Malene in the unbreakable celestial contract of Pinky Swear.

She blushed seeing her doing this, it was so adorable, it took most of her willpower to not rape her right there and then. "D-D-d-de-de-deal.." She said locking into a little pinkie handshake with her. She slowly spread open her slit, the labia were quite puffy and the inside of her sex looked appetizing. "G-Go ahead and eat hon~" She said as she presented her with her breasts as well. "If you drink up my cum.. t-that comes out of my..pussy.. you'll be able to get your revenge on me for doing that to you.. t-though you might become... u-um... rougher when you do it.. s-so just don't hold back on me, do whatever... I'm so horny right now I can't stand not being able to touch anyone based on it being 'nonconsentual..'." She said with a sigh. Her tail slowly wrapped around Kays wrist, the tail's tip again rubbing against Kays flawless skin as a sign of endearment. "S-So go ahead and be... the 'dom'..."

Kay pondered for a moment. She'd never been the dominant partner before, barring that one false start with Illiri and the paralyzed succubus. What did that even mean? Thinking back to her various experiences over the last day or so, being the dom normally meant doing lots of mean hurty things to Kay's private bits. She supposed it could also mean just general aggression, but she wasn't so sure how to even be aggressive. She tried just diving right in, pressing her face into Malene's offered sex and lapping at the slippery folds. There was so much of her girl cum leaking out that Kay had to swallow several mouthfuls just to make any headway into her pussy, and before long she was feeling lightheaded and almost drunk off the sweet liquid. Blood rushed to her face, making her feel hot and flushed. She reached around behind the other girl and grabbed hold of her buns, pulling her forward and pressing her face deep into the seeping gulch between the girl's thighs.

Malene squealed upon finally having her desired mate start to eat her out, she gasped and let her tongue roll out of her mouth, her hands reached up to fondle her breasts. She was in h-heaven, she could feel her tongue slither around inside her ravenously drinking her juices. "Y-Yes l-like that h-honey~ J-just like that... G-God..." She bit her lip, groaning as she felt Kay start to get far more into it. Her own cum had that effect on most, though it had an additional effect on women. She whimpered, smiling lightly. "K-Keep drinking that cum right u-up..I-It'll let y-you r-really get back at me...b-because it... d-does things to girls..." She admitted, "B-But drinking my breast milk will make it go away, s-so j-just be willing to experiment... " She said cooing, seeing Kay's body start to shiver. Her cum affected women, by giving them... a dick. It was a last resort of hers to have her hunger satisfied when she was 'leashed'. The first effect was of course what was going on to Kay now, an irrepressible lust to not just dominate her and to feed off her, soon her skin would darken and radiate with most of Malene's own succubean power which she fed on... Soon she'd grow what Malene wanted and Kay would want nothing more but to OWN her ass until her hunger was sated.

As Kay lapped at Malene's dripping slit, swallowing copious amounts of girly juices, something began to happen to her. She felt warm all over, as if her skin was burning up with fever. For a moment, she thought she might pass out, but then an awkward pressure began to build in her own sex, something she'd never quite felt before. Beneath her skirt, Kay's genitals began to shift, bulge and change until a cock suddenly burst forth from her body. The sudden emergence of this alien appendage shocked Kay completely out of the moment's sexiness, and she pulled up the hem of her skirt to see what had just happened. It stuck out of her like an extra, nubby little tail, only about four inches and slender, covered with pale foreskin and leaking a tiny drop of pre from its tip. "What the dealio?" she asked, looking cross at Malene through slitted eyes. "Did you just turn me into a boy?" She reached down to where her own sex would normally be, feeling nothing but smooth skin beneath the taut coinpurse of her sac. "Yep. I'm a boy now."

Sakura walked down the hall from the teacher's lounge after making sure the room and re-secured so that the students couldn't get in there. The library seemed like the next best stop to go to get some civil conversation, and hopefully the one room that Bel would avoid at all costs. Sakura arrived at the library, and chose a good seat near the entrance, and summoned a book he still needed to finish reading.

"S-Sorry..." She managed "It happens from time to time when I'm having fun...w-with a girl... and when I'm being, um... not my usual agressive self." She said shaking with lust, seeing her rod, as unimpressive as it was it was adorable to her and she didn't care if it was small. It was something and Kay was just so adorable, her tail soon slowly wrapped right around her smooth flawless shaft. She let out a lustful little gasp feeling the thing throb. She purred as her tail began working her new shaft, whilst her tail's tip lightly rubbed the head lightly covered by her foreskin. "I-I want you to put it inside me please... I need your lovely little body, j-just take me.." She said spreading her legs wider, "It'll go away after a few rounds...s-so please... let's just make each other feel good.." She said in a hushed tone, her own hands already reaching over grabbing Kay's hips, her fingers stroking her skin, as she looked into her eyes with want. "...Either w-way... We'll both learn a little something about each other... I'll even teach you how to be seductive, any girl as sweet and kind as you, even a succubus deserves to at least have a teacher for this sort of thing~ P-pinkie promise.." She crooned, barely able to hold out her hand with her pinkie out, as her tail lightly tightened around her shaft stroking it with greater vigor to get Kay a little more 'in the mood' to try her new appendage out. "Please say 'yes', say 'yes' to your 'elder sister' a-and fuck her hard..." She said in a desperate gasp

Kay stood entranced by the sudden change in the situation. On the one hand, Malene had violated the sacred accord of Pinky Swear. On the other hand...well, how often would she really get the chance to be a boy for a while? A sudden warm tingle as Malene's tail gently brushed her new boyhood, then another and another. "Wait...I think something is--nnngah!" Her little penis twitched and spat a rope of white, sticky goo across Malene's thighs. The sticky paint was joined by more spurts as Kay's untested piece suddenly shot her into a premature orgasm. She backed away, panting, to sit on the bed. "S-sorry! That's never happened before! And I mean that literally, because, you know, brand new penis." She prodded the oozing tip experimentally with her finger. "Who'd have thought that-nnGAAAARrrrghbble!!!" Another load of hot spunk erupted from the end of her boy parts, her hips bucking and thrusting with a newly awakened instinct to fuck. "Wha-what the hell? Why am I cumming again so soonnnnnAAAAARRGH!" A third orgasm suddenly ripped through her, and she collapsed backward onto the bed, the pearly ropes raining down across her tummy to puddle in her bellybutton.

"Okay...I think I'm done now," she said, before one last spurt of white cream shot across her tiny breasts in a powerful arc. "This...I don't know whether this is awesome or just bullshit."

"Ohhh dear.... " Malene started as she shivered with delight cleaning her thighs of Kay's smelly bleach white seed with her hands, practically gathering it up in scoops drinking it down like wine, or more accuratey, chugging it down. She purred panting lightly at the taste. "Y-Your libido's in overdrive~" She cooed as she darted over, staring at her adorable cock. "It's such a good little 'cummer'~ Kay, I'm sorry but I need to feed...but you can feed from me too...seeing as how..." She started until she then mounted her, grinding her dripping wet slit up against Kay's new cock. Her weight kept little Kay down, she shivered, drooling slightly as her succubean features returned, her wings, her tail now much longer, her claws and gauntlet, and her horns, one was longer than the other, curved slightly like that of a ram. Her hands bringing her up to her chest. "T-Though I promised I'd try to be gentle s-so..." She said with a delightful little moan, as she cupped her face in her hands and kissed the little succubus turned boy, her kiss, started to work its magic on Kay. To at least make her give into her lust, she'd keep her promise, she just needed Kay to work with her. She rose her hips up positioning herself right against the head of Kay's cock, slowly letting it sink into her, she moaned in their kiss as she felt something finally enter her. Her kiss became fevered as her arms wrapped around her neck still keeping Kay in place as she started to ride her shaft.

The lips of Malene's pussy gripped the tip of Kay's little cock, the entrance to a world of squishing, tight warmth. "Oh...my...GAWD!!!" Kay's mouth fell open in a silent scream as Malene engulfed her, her entire world shrinking down to the tip of her penis. She wanted to say something, anything, to try and express what she felt but it was impossible. Her cock spunked inside of Malene on the very first stroke, a hot splash against the elder succubus' cervix. She fell back, gripping the sheets with both fists, her tummy rising and falling erratically as her body struggled to respond correctly. Her pearly cream glistened all over her body, squishing between them where their genitals ground together. Another hot load raced out of her, though now she could only whimper with each spurt.

Malene shivered riding Kay with greater vigor, shaking as she fet Kay's spunk slowly fill her womb, her tongue hung out of her mouth as she continued. "K-Kay~...M-more...G-give me more pleaaaase~!" She begged as she continued to ride Kay like the desperate whore she was. She put her hands over her little fists as she slowed down briefly, tenderly moving her round lovely rear around and around on her cock, clockwise. She then giggled looking at Kay. "Oh Kay~ you're enjoying this aren't you?" She asked both in a teasing tone and somehow concerned manner. "...Please put your hands on my breasts... Milk them, m-milk them, abuse me to your hearts content~:heart:" She nearly begged, "I'll even let you take my ass~ I bet you've never felt it, and even now wonder why men looooove fucking a cute girls ass huh? Well you'll find out, if you tell me right now~"

"Eep! Eep! Eep!" Kay's cock just wouldn't stop shooting, and squeezing the creamy milk out of Malene's breasts wasn't helping. "I-I don't know if I do or don't want to do you in the butt...I'm getting all kinds of weird feelings here. Like...is it okay if I get you pregnant? I don't even know if I can, but I've got this crazy urge to make you have all my adorable demon babies. Just sayin'." She bucked her hips and sent another surge of her boyish goo up into the elder succubus. "Although...I guess...I guess we could try the butt thing, too? I'm not in a good place to make decisions right now. Also I'm starting to question where all this cum is coming from."

"Mmmm~ Your cum is a condensed form of what you feed on hon~, basically what's giving you your power... M-Mmmff~ and I'm feeding you too seeing as how we're fucking right now... It's kinda complicated and I don't wanna bore you with all the details, after all you seem way more interested in 'me' right now." She said with a chuckle. "I'll probably adopt a more childish form soon, seeing as how I can feel you f-fffuuuuuck..." She moaned as she tried to stop, barely managing to stop herself from bouncing up and down Kay's little cock. She panted lightly bending over eagerly for Kay, wiggling her round ass at her. It was at this point where she could see that she seemed to have regressed in age, looking now like someone in her mid teens. "You're feeding on my energy so good, you're gonna have that body you've dreamed of~..." She said in a purr as she saw Kay's small cock grow in a few inches. She bit her lip slightly. "M-mmmgh... Y-you don't owe me for giving you the body upgrade, just fuck my ass silly please~ I don't care if I get pregnant, even if I probably won't cum buckets in me~ Fuck my like your personal cumdumpster~" She crooned. She slowly spread her legs as her rather small tentacles shockingly, bound herself up, binding her hands together.

Xares frowned sitting in class, taking a moment to just think of his options before he finally decided to ditch. He didn't look like he did when he first came in... considering he just went through some unusual age regression, which seemed to be wearing off slowly. He took advantage of the moment, sneaking away from class to head back to his room. He wondered where that demon he paired up with went, Such a shame... Weird though, even though he felt like he was going back to normal, something felt different, his balls felt...weird, they kind of ached, same with his dick, felt kind of swollen. Eh, he'd check it some other time after he took a nap... Well if that demon wasn't in his room. He sighed as he continued on his way to his room.

Chris was lounging atop her partners bed, legs crossed. She was dressed in a very tight v-neck, her line of cleavage exposed for others to see. She sighed softly, flipping through her magazine. Her legs were clothed in striped stockings, held up by a hidden garterbelt under her skirt. Her horns, tail, and wings were put away. She looked extremely human, except for her crimson eyes. She waited patiently, continuing to read.

As Xares finally arrived, he found his partner.... on his bed, he sighed closing the door. Greaaat, this was just great, she was probably still pissed at him for 'not being a virgin for when she arrived', even though it wasn't his fault she decided to show up late. He growled slightly but let himself cool down. "..." He went over to Chris' side lying down by her side with a yawn, nearly fully back to normal... ish, he was still looking like a kid, but at this point he didn't care much.

Chris didn't look at him, but continued to read. She tilted her head away from him, lip raising a bit in disgust. She flipped the page of her magazine once more, shifting uneasily. Her horns slowly started showing through her raven colored hair. Chris yawned softly, her sharpened canines peaking through her lips. The man beside her made her a bit miffed each time she saw him. He didn't have the lovely virgin aura for her first time, she hated it.

"Hmph. Well 'fuck you' too then." He said as he turned away from her, yawning lightly as he tried to get some sleep, the dark aura he had before, was in fact his true character, devious, cunning, crafty, a bit of a sadist and a black sheep among angels. However he was honest, and loyal at the very least, even if his memory was faulty. He grumbled slightly rolling around slightly as his balls ached, he felt this pressure building up inside him, feeling this huge throbbing soreness in his groin. He paused deciding to investigate. To his surprise, his cock was wrapped up in the foreskin he thought wasn't supposed to have due to the....anyway, it was unusual to see it back, and to see his balls so swollen. He decided to just put up with it, as this aura formed in his predominant aura, the aura of his virginity. His virginity was not permanent, it merely remained there, as he had done something worthy of 'a second chance'. He gave his first time to someone he didn't know but merely wished to aid, even if he enjoyed it, he was selfless in his decision. He was once again a virgin. He flopped off his bed deciding to try to sleep on the ground as he at the moment loathed Chris.

Chris' eyes looked over at him slowly. She raised an eyebrow at his unusually aura. She crawls over the edge of the bed, looking down at him. He looked weird. All of him, it looked off. Her tail slowly grew from the soft spot above her rear, the heart shaped tip swaying around. "Xares, dear," she murmurs, poking him with a black-nailed finger. "Are you alright?" Her voice was always in such a low tone, it seemed like she was constantly seducing a person. She cursed it at this moment, wanting to show true concern.

"Dunno, I don't really care, though I'm surprised you'd care." He replied blankly then went on to say, "..considering a moment ago, you were giving me the impression that you utterly despised me." He said somewhat bitterly, considering she'd been giving him the cold shoulder numerous times when he attempted to straighten things out between them before. "After I took a nap in the cafeteria, I ended up looking like this...n' my balls started t' ache." He said plainly, seeming to be oblivious to the change in his aura.

Chris narrows her eyes and sits up. "You fell asleep in the most dangerous spot in the school," she giggles, standing. She pads around the room in her stocking covered feet, bending over to grab a drink from the mini fridge. She sits by him, nudging him with her foot. "Oi. Let me see your body," she says, pouting a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom