Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal smiles weakly. "you won't. I promise. I've suppressed his Mariku side. he won't hurt you only out of fear odf that guy getting out. trust me, he's worse than baki, and you know how he is." she told him, pulling him unto the bed with her. "besides, do you really want me to have nightmares? be the boyscout we all know you are." she teased, smirking a little.

The driver nodded. "right. Six flags or Krystal mountain?" he asked, showing them brochures of each.

The driver nodded. "alright miss. Shall I call ahead and tell them miss kobayashi's party is coming?"he asked, curious. krystal usualy went with her friends, so why wasn't she there? the driver was a little worried.

Krystal smiled softly. "okay stevie. that sounds fair." she told him, happy to not have to sleep alone. she hated that.

"Miss Kobayashi isn't feeling well, but insisted we go on without her." Sere tried to sound as normal as possible. But she knew she was fighting a losing battle with worry over her sister.

Steve hugged her in a friendly manner. "No tequila for you, missy!"

Krystal laughs. "I'm only 18, Steve, I can't legally drink that yet. Besides, can't drink that stuff even if i was legal. To dangerous for nodoka." she said, smiling a bit more.

The driver nodded. "ah, i see. i'm sure she's fine. She tends to bounce back quickly." he said, smiling reassuringly.

Sere smiles for the driver's benefit, as well as the kids'. "Krystal-chan will be good as new after a rest, I'm sure."

Steve sticks his tongue out. "I know your routine....and I don't wanna be Marik's next target! I'd like to keep my hide attached, so nothing stronger than water for you!"

He gets her some iced tea. "This is better for you anyway, with your track record." He grins, showing her he's only teasing.

Sere settled back by Darien, holding his hand tight. I am so glad we have each other, my beloved....

Sere nuzzles against him, feeling safe and loved. The only bad thing in this moment--aside from concerns about Krystal's health--was that while her sister was engaged and officially "off the market," Dare had yet to propose to her. Maybe I'm too immature yet...I should try emulating my future self....if that's what it takes....

Steve smiled and sipped some water while they chatted. "Do you think that goof Sere's seeing will ever ask her to marry him? The poor kid's getting anxious about his love for her....."

Marik watched the situation in the taxi. He prayed for his future bride and hoped that conflicting emotions wouldn't soon creep into bunny's world.

"he's gonna propose to her on the full moon. marik told me. it's very romantic. though, i worry. I don't want to see her hurt." she said, smiling a little sadly as she sipped her tea.

Darien was talking telepathically to marik. "Tonight's the full moon! do you think krys will be okay to come see what i'm gonna do?" he asked, concerned for his future sister in law, and exited for tonight.

Steve grinned, rather murerously for him. "He hurts her, I hurt him. Sere is your sister, so I feel like she's mine too. And then again there's always Marik, Yusuke, Hiei, Diamond and Seto!"

Marik grinned. "Krys wouldn't want you to hold up your plans just because she's a little unwell. Go for it. Fair warning: Hurt bunbun, I hurt you!"

Krystal smirked and kissed his cheek. "that's my captain." she commented, not meaning anything by it other than as an old nickname. "I think I need to see JJ, Steve." she said, smiling a little.

"warning taken, Marik. though, honestly, I'm more afraid of krys if i hurt sere. no offense." he replied, laughing a little to himself.

Marik grins. "None taken. But penguin won't be the only one hunting you. Bunny is good for you. You tend to take things too seriously when she's not around. She's your balance."

Steve smiled. "I'll get him, you rest."

Darien smiled, but paled slightly. "i'm sure. you all love here so. Amara would have my ass." he said, laughing inwardly.

Krystal smiled. "Thank you Stevie. i appreciate it. i'll wait here. oh, uses the telebutton seto and i designed. its faster." she said smiling a little and sipping at her tea.

Marik smacked him playfully. "Knock it off you look like you're going to an execution! You'll freak bunbun out!"

Sere picked up on his racing pulse and kissed his cheek. "Everything will be alright love. I promise."

Steve uses it and brings JJ back.

He laughed. "oh, sorry. you're right love, it will be."

Krystal glomped him weakly when she saw him, her sickness apparent. "Bucky! i missed you, sweetiekins!" she told him softly before small tears fell and she collapsed in his arms, exhaustion taking her.

Steve frowned. "You're father, and she's pregnant. Poor thing is under some serious stress. Bucky barged in on the night her boyfriend marik proposed." he told the younger man, who had stopped aging when he was around 25, due to his powers.

"it's gonna be okay, bunny. promise." he soothed, giving her a soft kiss.

JJ looked at him like he'd lost his mind. "My dad's dead, Steve. Has been for over 70 years now. And what boyfriend? She didn't tell me she was seeing anyone?!" He was completely shocked. How could his own mother hide stuff from him.

Sere smiles a little and kisses him back. "You're my anchor Dare. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Steve sighed. "That's what I thought too, until I saw him with my own eyes at that restaurant. Thinks you hate his guts, actually. He survived the fall. Russians brain washed him and turned him into an assassin called the "winter soldier" that's why He never returned. By the time he remembered who he was, He figured your mother wouldn't want him because of all the killing he had done. So he continued being what he was trained for. Krystal's unsure what she wants now." he said, frowning slightly, looking looking to Krystal, who awakens a few minutes later.

"I'm sorry sweetiekins. I'm just so exhausted. I was gonna tell you about Marik, but I hadn't gotten to new york yet. Your aunt and cousin and half siblings are with him at the amusement park right now. I'm sure once Steve calls him, he'll be here." she said, smiling a little and sipping some water.

"I feel the same way sere." he said, smiling.

Marik gets a call on his cell phone, it's Steve. "Is she okay, Steve? what's happened?" he asked calmly, not wanting to worry the children or sere any further.

"Marik! JJ is here, Krys kind of passed out again. Just wanted you to know."

Serena picks up on the tension boiling in Marik. She looks up at him, her eyes clouded with fear.

JJ looks at his mother, concerned. "You need to go to the doctor, that's final."

Krystal smiles weakly. "okay dear." she knew arguing with him was a futile as arguing with his father.

"well, as long as she's okay. JJ will take care of her." he said then looked to sere. "She passed out again. Steve says JJ wants to take her to the hospital. sounds like he's as worried as his dad. Krys has told me stories." he laughs a little, but its half hearted. what if Bucky appeared again!? He had a feeling she'd be kidnapped.

"Marik, why don't you go to the hospital with them? I know you're going out of your mind here," she whispered. "Dare and I will watch the kids. Promise."

Marik looked at his friend. "Do you think you guys can handle all of them at an amusement park?"

Asuka frowned slightly. "Papa marik, is mommy sick again? Why dd bro-bro take her to the hospital? I wanna come too!" Tenshi nodded his head, agreeing with his sister. Yoko and Yumi looked slightly concerned, but they were unsure what to do. They didn't want to miss the fun, but on the same level they were worried about their mother. She had never been so sick as to have to go to the hospital, at least not since they were born.

Darien smiled reassuringly. "yes, but it looks as though the older twins want to go with you. you know JJ will want to see them. he adores Asuka. Though, he is probably worried about Krys." he said, smiling a little sadly. in truth, he was worried over the senshi of shadows as well, though hew wouldn't let on for sere's sake. He knew she must be going out of her mind as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom