Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal smiled. "I figured. Marik? probably still in bed. I left him a note so he wouldn't worry though." she said, smiling a little. she still couldn't believe that with all her powers of perception, she couldn't figure out he had been in love with her.

"I feel the same way sere." he told her softly, kissing her head.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

While Krys and Steve are having a friendly chat, Marik decides he's going to keep an eye on Brady. He sees the blonde man watching his phone and decides to call Tony. "Tony, he's up to something. He keeps staring at his phone and he's outside Sere's hotel. Wanna come play spy for a while?"

Tony sneaks away and meets Marik. "What's he doing?"

"Just staring at his phone at the moment. I think he tried to get in contact with Serena."

Brady sees that he finally has a new text message, but he's not very happy with the reply he got: Brady, I don't know how you found my number, but please don't text me again. I'm afraid I'm busy for the rest of my time in the States, so meeting you isn't a possibility. If you want closure, I don't know how to help you. I never got closure, so why should you?

Krystal frowned. "I'm so frustrated right now Stevie. Marik's the one I love, yet.. seeing Bucky again? It's like driving a knife down the scars of my cutting." she said, looking annoyed. She was so frustrated. Why the hell couldn't Bucky leave her mind? He had to barge in and ruin her night! She could have been perfectly happy thinking he was still dead.

"lets go to the amusement park, love." he told her smiling.

"I wish I knew how to help you Krys. Where did Tony go?"

Serena smiled and kissed him. "You go wake the kids, I'll make breakfast."

"Tony? he went to go spy on brady with marik. probably worried for sere." krystal said with a small smile, sighing. she wished he could help her too. he was always so wise.

"alright i will." snd with that he woke thwe kids, who started to run around like maniacs to excited for words.

Sere makes breakfast and gets them settled so Darien can go get in the shower quick.

Steve looks at Krys. "What's wrong penguin?"

Krystal sighs. "I'm just frustrated, Stevie. i don't know what's gonna happen for sure, but I have a feeling that Bucky may try to kidnap me. Marik will kill him if that happens. I'm confused because I don't know how I feel about that. Bucky's a piece of my past that I was never really able to forget, and now, knowing that he's alive? it hurts, Steve" she told him, looking sad. It was true Krystal loved Marik More than anything in the world, but she just couldn't get Bucky out of her head. Why the hell did stupid Onyx have to ruin every thing! "UGH! I just want to hurt Onyx! maybe I'll have Di and sapphy talk to him" she mused, sighing,. this was to much for her pregnant body to handle.

Darien showered quickly, then came out all dressed and ready for the day.

Sere grins and lets him take over. "Have fun keeping an eye on them love." She bounces off to get a shower herself.

"Krys, why don't you talk to him? He isn't going to remember his brothers at all."

Darien happily takes care of the kids, who are eating rather quietly. he grabbed himself some waffles and ate as well, waiting for sere.

"I dunno, Steve. I'm not sure I can. Its like talking to a brick wall when I try to talk to him. also, its very painful. seeing him makes me remember the good times on the moon and here with you and he before the war. It brings me to tears. I can't still love him, Steve! so why do i feel like I do?"

"If I'd be you, I'd go see your buddy Beryl and get her to make you a potion that will kill your feelings for him. It would be easier on you and Marik that way."

Sere comes back a few moments later, dressed in a pale blue sundress with her favorite flip flop sandals on. "Will I do?" She asks nervously as Brady knocks on the door to their hotel room, without her knowing he's there.

Krystal sighed. "I would if i didn't have to kill her about 4 years ago. she threatened to destroy earth." she said, looking frustrated and confused.

Darien smiled. "You look beautiful bunny." he said with a smile as he kissed her, and then went to get the door. "Go away, brady, before i hurt you." darien growled looking annoyed.

Sere is afraid and runs into his arms. "I swear to you I have no idea what he's doing here!" She wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his chest.

Brady decides to be impertinent. "You think you scare me? All I want to do is talk to bunny. Dealing with you is not my ambition."

Marik and Tony yell through the door. "Don't worry, we'll take care of him!" They drag the scoundrel out and whoop him to within an inch of his life.

Steve looks at Krystal, feeling great compassion for his friend. "What do you intend to do about it blue? You've got one heck of a tricky situation to get yourself out of."

Darien smirked. "Oh yeah? well, to bad. you frightened my bunny." he said, smirking a bit more as marik and tony came to the rescue. He never thought he'd feel so grateful for tony stark. "its okay bunny. he'ds not gonna get anywhere near you mi'love." he soothed, kissing her.

"I really don't know, Steve. honestly. why in the fuck does my past always have to come back to haunt me! you know, if I'm not careful, Bucky might poison marik." krystal said with a sigh, looking deflated. it was all bucky's fault she was so distraught.

Sere cuddled as close to him as she could, visibly shaken. "Why would he try to ruin our day? He's nothing to me anymore!"

Tony and Marik dragged Brady from the hotel and gave him the most colossal *** whooping he'd ever had.

Steve looked at her sadly. "I just don't know how to help you penguin..."

"Sere, I really don't know. maybe he wanted to make trouble." darien told her, cuddling her close.

Krystal laughed a little. "Idon't even know how to help me, stevie. maybe i should talk to pluu."

Rini, sensing her mother's chaotic emotions, runs over. "Daddy, what's wrong with mama?"

Tony and Marik reappear at the door. "It's ok Dare. We gave him one heck of a beating. You can come out and go to the park now."

Steve looked at her. "Trista would be able to help you. She'd know the best solution to this problem."

Darien smiles and ruffles Rini's hair. "Everything is fine, Chibiusa. Your mother is just a little shook up about an old boyfriend." he told the little girl soothingly, picking her up and putting her in their lap. "That's good you two. Marik, have you seen Krys? i think bunny could use her right now" he replied, looking concerned for his love.

Krystal sighed. "You're right Steve. but, can I have some cuddles before I go? I'm lonely. marik hasn't given me cuddles today, also i'm just feeling vulnerable. I need some strong arms around me." she said, her eyes full of frustration.

Rini cuddles close to her mother, trying to make her feel better by making silly faces. Serena smiles a little. I see you have inherited your father's ability to make incredibly silly faces my precious daughter. I love you so much, my sweet little chibi....

Marik pats Serena's head in a brotherly fashion. "She went to visit Steve for a bit. I think seeing her ex boyfriend really threw her last night. I'm not sure when she'll be back."

Steve hugs Krys. "Everything will be alright penguin. But something tells me bunny might need you..."

Tony texts Steve quickly. Brady scared bunbun half to death. As soon as penguin is done visiting you, send her over to Sere's hotel room. Bunny is very very pale and Rini's best funny faces aren't getting much of a laugh out of her today...

Darien nodded. "I'm not surprised. Steve was Bucky's best friend. Its no wonder she ran to him. she's probably asking for major cuddles from him, and is hiding a bit. As much as she loves you marik, there's a piece of her that still loves Onyx. She needs time, I'm sure." he told him, looking concerned for both twins.

Krystal cuddled into Steve. "Geeze, I'd forgotten how comfortable you are." she commented, cuddling close. she didn't want to leave the comfort of his protective hug yet.

Steve texted back an "OKAY"

Tony laughed. "As soon as penguin is done getting her cuddles, Cap's shipping her straight over here." He goes off to keep the other kids entertained. "You coming with, chibi-bunny or are you going to stay with mama?"

Rini kisses her mother's cheek and hands her her favorite stuffed bunny that mommy gave her for her birthday. "I'm coming Uncle Tony. Mommy will be ok with daddy." She runs off to go harass her favorite uncle with her cousins.

Marik smiles a little. "I'm glad she's got some help in Steve. Tony tends to be pretty useless at serious things. Do you think the kids will mind if I go play with them too? Whenever you're ready, we'll go to the amusement park. Maybe then bunbun will perk up."

Darien smiles. "Marik, the kids adore you. go play with them." he told the other, kissing sere's head soothingly. he smiled again when he heard Krys would be coming. "its gonna be okay, bunny. penguin is coming."

Krystal cuddled into Steve. "I'm so confused, Steve. Why did he have to show up on the day I get engaged? that's almost as bad as the vision I had of him Crashing my wedding." she told Steve, looking frustrated. Did she still love Bucky?

Marik smiled and kissed bunny's head in a brotherly manner. "Perk up bunbun. It's not like you to be so solemn. We need our fun-loving little rabbit back." He goes to play with the kids and keep Tony out of trouble.

Serena cuddled close, feeling as if she'd had a close encounter with a dementor out of Harry Potter. "I don't know if I can get back to my ususal self right now...."

Steve hugged Krys. "I wish I knew what to do penguin. I'd go see Trista if I were you, as soon as you go see bunny."

"it'll be okay bunny. promise." he told her, kissing her softly.

Krystal smiled a little. "I will, Stevie. but i need more cuddles first. Seeing that black moon prince really rocked me." she told him, cuddling as close to him as she could, nuzzling a little. He still wore the same colonge, and it was comforting to her. at least something in her life she knew wouldn't change, even if marik or she did. She'd always run to Steve when she needed comfort, especially when it centered around Bucky.

Steve hugged her, comforting her as he would any friend.

Serena kisses him back, burrowing herself as close to him as she could.

Tony and Marik were having a blast entertaining the kids.

Krystal cuddled closely into him, silently crying. she didn't know what the hell she was doing thinking about Bucky.

Darien just holds his girlfriend close worring about both twins. He knew how seeing their exes was hurting them both. He though of maybe talking to krys himself, but wasn't sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom