Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve held Krys gently. "Penguin, go see Trista. She'll know what to do. I promise."

Marik and Tony put on a puppet show for the kids....eventually their puppets got into a fight and the children laughed uproariously at their antics.

Sere cuddled close, putting an over-bright smile onto her face. "I'm alright love. Let's go get the others and go to the amusement park!"

Krystal cuddled into him closer. "I will, Stevie, promise. but right now, I need you, not Pluu." she told him softly, Burying her face in his chest. She was still in a state of shock. She needed Steve. he was the only one who truly understood.

Darien smiled. "Okay mi'love. Should I send Marik to Krys?" he asked his eyes concerned. She may not completely like him, but he still worried about her. Especially after seeing the look on her face last night.

Sere was deeply touched by his concern for her twin. She knew there was something going on between them: they rubbed each other's fur the wrong way. It was like each had only bad memories of the other in their past lives. Serena thought it was rather odd that Darien (who was usually the most mature person of her acquaintance) and her sister couldn't seem to get along. "I'll go tell him to see Krys. I'm sure the kids are worried about their mom..."

Steve continued to give Krystal support. "We'd better go see how the kids are doing. Come on, I'll take you there."

Krystal sniffled. "Okay, Stevie. But I'm sure they're fine." she told him with a small smile, her eyes red from crying. The stress from seeing Bucky again, and being pregnant was getting to her. She really just needed to take a break and either cry some more, or see Bucky again. But something told her seeing Bucky would only bring out the feelings she was working so hard to keep inside. The feelings that had refused to die for 70 years.

Darien smiled. "Okay love. that's good." he told her, kissing her head.

Minutes later, Steve arrived with Krystal and she smiled at the kids. "are you having fun, my lovelies?" she asked, but you could tell her heart wasn't really in it. She still clung to Steve like a life preserver.

The kids sensed a reserve in their mother that wasn't natural. "Mama, are you alright?" Asuka asked. Rini went over and hugged Steve's leg.

"Hi Uncle Steve! Uncle Tony and Uncle Marik got into a fight with their puppets!"

Marik and Tony blushed, having known at least one of the kids was going to blurt that out.

Sere rushed to her sister's side. "Are you alright penguin? Would you rather not go to the amusement park with us?"

Krystal sniffled. "I'm just a little shaken up, my lovelies. I never expected to see that man again..." She told them softly, still holding unto Steve, who laughed a little at rini and ruffled her hair.

"Is that right, little cotton candy princess? sounds like they had a lot of fun, you two." he looked over to marik and tony, but kept holding Krys. She was shaking like a leaf.

Krystal looked at her sister. "I'm not feeling all that well, bunny. I think I just need to go home and rest. Marikin. you can go with the kids if you like. Steve will take care of me, won't you cap?" she asked, looking as if she was about to faint. Steve saw this and picked her up bridal style. "Yes. I'll take good care of Krys. You go on ahead, Marik. The kids need you." he told his friend of almost 2 years now, holding Krys tight to him when she fainted.

The kids looked up at Steve. "We'll go with mommy, uncle Steve," Asuka said.

Marik ruffled her hair. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the park? Mommy would be sad you missed out on having some fun."

"No, uncle Marik. I'd rather be with mommy." Tenshi nodded, agreeing with his sister.

Rini looked saddened.

Steve looked at the kids, and then to marik, Krystal stirring in his arms. "no, my little valentines, you go. Mommy will be okay, really. just your little sister nodoka acting up again." she told them softly, knowing they could sense she was pregnant. She knew they were stubborn, but she also knew they would not disobey her. if she told them to go, they would. She ruffled rini's hair. "i'm fine, chibiusa. you go have fun with your mom and cousins at the park okay?' she told her, smiling weakly. she was exhausted from all the emotions she was feeling.

Rini gave her a baby penguin plushie that daddy had bought her for Christmas. "Here auntie. Take Toga with you. He's a good comforter," she says softly.

The children sigh worriedly. "Are you sure, okai-san?"

Marik cuddled them, trying to alleviate their stress.

Krystal smiles weakly. "thank you sweetie. i'll make sure to take god care of him." she told her niece, her smile widening just slighly as she cuddled the penguin. It kinda reminded her of the one bucky won her at coney island. she blocked that out though. She didn''t want to think of him.

Krystal kissed her children's head. "i'm sure my precious-es.. mommy just needs some time. I'll be better before you know it!" she told them reassuringly, Manifesting all 5 of them plushes she knew they would like. she smiled wider at rini. "a plush for a plush."

Rini smiled. "Thank you auntie. But you didn't have to. I just thought you'd like to cuddle Toga for awhile since he's a penguin and you're nickname's penguin."

The children smile a little. "Thank you mommy. We love them."

Marik and Sere kiss Krys's head. "Rest well Penguin," Sere says softly.

Krystal smiled. "that's very sweet of you, my dear. But you know I just love spoiling all of you."She smirked a little at that, but it wasn't quite her usual. She smiled at the kids, kissing their head. "i'm glad you do, my lovelies." she said, smiling weakly. Krystal kissed marik in attempt to make him not be jealous if he was, and to just tell him she loved him. "i will bunny. promise."

Krystal smiled. "that's very sweet of you, my dear. But you know I just love spoiling all of you."She smirked a little at that, but it wasn't quite her usual. She smiled at the kids, kissing their head. "i'm glad you do, my lovelies." she said, smiling weakly. Krystal kissed marik in attempt to make him not be jealous if he was, and to just tell him she loved him. "i will bunny. promise."

Marik kisses her back. "I'm not jealous my love. I know Steve will take excellent care of you."

The children kiss their mother. "See you later mommy. Be good."

Sere hugged her sister gently. "We'll take excellent care of the kids. Promise."

Krystal smiled. "that's good. Don't worry babies, i'll be good." she tells them reassuringly, smiling slightly. She was very tired though. She hugged her sister back, kissing her head. "I know you will, bunny. i need some rest though. stevie, you know where my mansion is, right?"

Marik smiles. "Alright Steve, you better take her home so she can rest."

Steve nods and leaves with penguin in his arms.

Sere kisses each of the kids on the head and hands them their shoes. "Now it's amusement park time! Whoo!" She tries to sound cheerful and excited, putting her own worry aside to make a pleasant day for the kids.

The kids laugh."yes auntie! we're excited!" they chirped, smiling widely.

Steve arrives at krys's mansion, and she directs him to her room. "stevie, please cuddle me while I sleep?i need that comfort." she asked, Smiling weakly at him.

Krystal smiled weakly. "you won't be dear. he understands my reasoning for needing them. its a product of my past in this life." she told him, kissing his cheek chastely.

"yeah! lets go!" the kids yelled excitedly, ready to leave.

Sere grins at the other three adults. "Last one to the cab is a rotten egg!" She goes out the door, followed closely by the kids and the guys.

Steve kisses her head in a brotherly fashion. "Are you sure, Krys? I don't wanna have that huge mountain of a man ticked off at me."

"Still, I don't want to ruin your happiness...or have to fight Marik. He's got powers I couldn't even hope to have."

Serena smiles and says to the driver, "To the amusement park, please!"

The kids tend to huddle around her, needing her to be cheerful and loving. She cuddles them close and kisses each of their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom