Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marik hugged the kids. "Now little ones, mommy is just exhausting herself. I will go check on her, you all go have some fun with Auntie Bunny. She needs your comfort. I'll keep tabs on mommy's condition and I'll let you all know. How does that sound?"

Sere struggled to keep a tight control on her emotions. She couldn't let the kids, or her boyfriend, see her as weak. He'd seen her crumble one too many times as it was. She would prove her worth by steeling her emotions and giving the children a night to remember.

Steve looked at JJ. "Do you think this is a result of seeing your father again?"

JJ sighs. "Knowing mom, probably. She was seriously in love with him." he frowns slightly before continuing. "I'm sorry uncle Steve. I know how seriously in love with here you are/were." he added, sighing a little. He hated seeing both of them so sad. His mother cried over his father, and his uncle cried over his mother being in love with his best friend. It was heart wrenching.

Asuka nodded. "okay papa-marik, but I won't like it!" she said, giggling a little.

Darien looked to his almost fiancee. "Sere, go with marik. I know you're worried about your twin. you're surprise can wait until tomorrow." he said with a smile, kissing her head.

There was only one way to make her relax, and Dare had just done it: mention a surprise. Intrigue and curiosity flooded her baby blue eyes. "Surprise?"

Marik kissed Asuka's head and whispered. "You don't wanna miss out on Auntie's surprise, do you?"

Steve hugged him. "JJ, don't go getting upset on my account. Setsuna--Sailor Pluto--is making me a clone. I'll be happy. All I want is for your mother to be happy. I think Marik makes her so. He adores the ground she walks on."

Darien smirked like Krystal. "yes, but you can't have it until tonight, moon bunny." he said, playing with something in his left pocket that she couldn't see.

Asuka shook her head. "No, papa-marik, but I'm worried about mommy." she said, frowning slightly.

JJ sighed. "you think she'll introduce me soon? it must have been quite a shock for both of them when He barged in like that. She must have flipped shit. that was probably amusing to see." he said with a wicked grin, imagining in his head what that had looked like. His mother probably would have kissed Bucky if the circumstances had been different. Even if she wouldn't admit it, She was still in love with him, and that was why she was so distressed now.

Krystal sighed. "you know me to well JJ." she stated out of the blue, guessing at what he was thinking. A few minutes later, the door opened a crack, and Bucky walked in. Krystal looked at him, a mixture of pissed and longing in her glacial blue eyes. Every time she saw him, it hurt.

JJ stared at his father. "Damn. you weren't kidding. Shit. you should know i don't hate you. Whoever gave you that idea? Auntie Tasha maybe? can't hate someone you think died for his country, dad." He said with a small sigh, looking to his mother, who was unsure what to say or do.

Bucky sighed a little. "I was just worried about your mother. I heard she was in the hospital. maybe i should leave.. its probably my fault she's crying." he said, his eyes sad as he walked for the door. Truth be told, He still loved her as well, but He knew he couldn't ruin her engagement anymore than he already had. He looked at her one more time before kissing her head. "I'm not worth your precious tears, penguin. Be happy with him, but if you ever need me, I'll be around." and with that he pressed a gentle kiss to her lips and disappeared as fast as he came.

Krystal looked around, blushing as she touched her lips. "Damnitt James and your ability to make me melt like putty!" she swore before starting to cry yet again.

Steve and JJ sighed. Why couldn't Bucky just let her in peace? They watched over her, willing her to get better.

Marik looked at Asuka gently, already loving her as his own. "I will worry about mommy. She will be expecting you to report on Auntie Bunny's surprise in detail, dear little Asuka." Tenshi and the others watched, wondering how they should feel, how they should behave.

Sere looked up at her boyfriend, saw him twirling something around inside his coat. "What kind of surprise is it?" As terrified as she was for her sister, there were certain things she couldn't control and her curiosity over a surprise was one of them. Her nickname of "bunny" was appropriate; for like the rabbit, Serena was constantly curious and watchful.

Bucky managed to escape to his own private sanctuary, a place not even Steve or Krys had ever known about. Why do I constantly mess up her life? Please Krystal, get well. Get married, be happy. Marik can give you all of the things that I cannot. Be happy penguin. That is all I want for you....

Krystal sighed, almost as if she could hear what bucky was thinking. "I'll try bucky." She whispered to no one in particular, and hugged her knees to her chest. Memories of her and marik came flooding into her mind, and she smiled. "Yes, my Marikins.." she whispered to herself, feeling better. He heart still hurt for bucky, but she knew not how to help him. "I'm okay loves. I just need marik right now." She said, hugging her knees to her chest.

Asuka smiled toothily. "You're right papa-marik. We shouldn't disappoint mommy. She'll be okay. I can sense she's feeling better already." She told marik, relaxing now. She knew that her papa-marik would take good care of her mommy. "You go to mommy. We'll stay and have fun. It's gonna be okay, guys." She told them reassuringly, smiling.

"I can't tell you or it wouldn't be a surprise, Sere." He said with a smirk, kissing her head as she stopped playing with the thing in his pocket, which was a ring box for a heart shaped pearl and pink diamond engagement ring. "I will tell you you won't get it till tonight." He said, smirking a bit.

Sere decided to do what her sister would've expected her to do: pout playfully. "I have to wait till tonight?! What a bummer!"

The kids all laughed. Marik grinned. "I'll be there shortly, penguin. Bunny is being her usual curious self. Do you think she's going to like her surprise?"

Rini grinned. Her papa--or the man who would one day be her papa--had actually given her the heads-up what this was going to be. She--like her mother--struggled to keep this secret. She wanted to see her future mother's face light up when he proposed.

Steve and JJ started to relax, sensing that Krystal was close to turning the corner. It had definitely been a rough day for everyone involved.

Darien and the kids laughed. She was getting to be her old self now. He kissed Serena's head. "Don't worry. It'll be night sooner than you think at an amusement part." He told her, his smile mischevious like krys's would be should she have been there.

Krystal smiled a little. "Of course she will. She's been waiting ages for him to propose." She told him telepathically as a figure darkened Krystal's hospital room door. Her eyes widened. "Diamond? How are you not dead?" She asked almost scared, hoping that didn't mean there was more evil to fight. What Krystal didn't know though was that this was diamond's alter. The one she had fallen for in silver millennium, and the one who still loved her.

Marik pops to the hospital. "If you've come to get Bunny away from Endy, you might want to make quick work to the local amusement park. He's going to propose to her there."

Alter Diamond looks at him as if he's lost his mind. "Why should I care about who that evil shrew marries?!"

Marik and Steve instinctively bristled. "You will not talk about my future sister-in-law like that. You clearly are not the Diamond we now."

"How very astute of you!"

Serena cuddled close. "I hate waiting!" She pouts seductively up at the man she loves.

Krystal looks to alter diamond holding her head. "Diadai" she whispered softly, recognising him from the distant dream that is silver millennium. She walked over to him and slapped him. "You left me all alone! Why did you do that?" She roared, annoyed. JJ face palmed. "another ex, mommy?" She just nodded shyly. Diamond and she had been inseparable when she was a child in silver millennium, and they dated for 3 whole years before she was betrothed to another and her memories of him were wiped. Seeing him caused her to remember though, and that is why she slapped him. "You killed yourself! Why did you do that dai dai? Why?" She both screamed and cried, as JJ looked as though he wanted to sigh. He knew this routine all to well. She had been doing it for the last 70 years.

Darien chuckled. He knew she hated waiting, but it would be more perfect in the moonlight. Especially since there were going to be fireworks because it was nearing what Krystal had called the "4th of July" he wasn't quite sure what that was, but if it made fireworks in the night sky on the full moon, he was all for it. Tonight was gonna be perfect. He would make sure of that!

Serena smiled. "I've always wanted to see the Americans celebrate their independence from Great Britain. Penguin said there would be fireworks.....I'm sooo excited!!!!"

Her infectious enthusiasm spread around the taxi and soon the children were as bouncy as she was.

Steve, Marik and the others just groan softly. The pattern repeats again.

Alter Diamond looks at her. "Krystal, it's a lot to explain. All I want is for you to be happy."

Darien and the kids smile. "Its very fun auntie! Mommy took us to Washington DC for a presidential ball once for it." Asuka said, smiling as she remembered. She knew her aunt would love it.

Krystal sighed. "Explain. Now. Before I beat you up, or worse, sick Onyx on you." She told him flatly, knowing she could.

"I am not going to explain. I can't talk about it. You'll find out one day. But for now it's not something that's important. You need to focus on getting better. As far as my brother goes, you need to forget him. He's never been worthy of you." He leaves.

Marik and the others are wondering what the heck is going to happen from here on out. Her fiance is wondering if she'll even want to marry him now. This was getting to be too much. Maybe he should just spare both them and the children the hassle and stress and end it now. Krystal's happiness was all he truly wanted.

Serena smiled at her niece. "I can't wait! I've always wanted to see it!"

Krystal sighed. "Alright then dai I trust you." She said softly, smiling a little. She walked over to marik, sensing what he was thinking. She squeezed his hand and kissed him lovingly. "Don't you dare." Was all she said before she kissed him again feverishly, and pulled him onto the bed with her. She would never not wanna marry him.

Another figure darkened the door, one Krystal had thought was dead. "Caleb's gonna freak when I tell him" she thought to herself, quickly texting the eldest son of Ipswich. "Caleb, 911! Chase is alive!" She made sure marik couldn't see what she was typing, as he knew the whole story on chase. Krystal had once dated the evil warlock. The text from Caleb came back quickly. "Oh shit. I'll get pouge and the guys and come to you send the jet please? We can't have Reid using his powers." Krystal nodded at the text and replied, simply saying okay, and calling for her jet to land at Bradley airport. Caleb could drive there from Ipswich.

Following Krystal's message, a flurry of activity ensues.

Serena and Darien take the kids all over the park. While they wait for them to get off one of the rides, she whispers in his ear, "Is it time for my surprise yet?"

Caleb and the guys appear quickly, and Krys hugs him, freaked out. "Caleb!" She squeaks, looking a mixture of unsure and scared. She never could tell what chase would do. Caleb glared at chase and stroked krys's hair softly, reassuring her. Now that all 4 of them had ascended into their full power, chase was no match for them. "Please Caleb, I'm scared!" She said just above a whisper, and she swore she saw pain in chase's eyes. Could evil even love? She had no clue.

Darien laughs. "Not even close Sere. Its not even dark yet." He told her, walking over to the ferris wheel. He knew how much she loved the ferris wheel.

She smiles and looks up at him. "Why are we going to the ferris wheel? And I'm too excited to wait till dark!!!"

Marik and Steve closed around her as well. "Who are you and what do you want?!"

Chase sighed. "I want Krystal" he said flatly, the smirk on his face wicked, but his eyes showed his genuine love for the pretty blue netted. Krystal looked at him, her eyes unsure as she cuddled close to Caleb and marik. "Chase, you have to forget me. Besides, I'm not all that great. I'm just a kid from Dallas." She said almost inaudibly, using a play on words of Steve's famous line.

"To bad, you have to wait." He told her, getting onto the ferris wheel with her.

Darien laughed. "Not this time Sere. You have to wait."

Chase looked at Marin and smirked, snapping his fingers and Krystal was in his arms. He kissed her long and hard, and Krystal was helpless to stop him. A moment later they were gone. "Steve, as much as it annoys me, call bucky. He cc an help find her." marik said, sighing a bit.

Steve sighed. "I've got a better idea. S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have a lot of connections. One of them, including a certain iron man, owe me a few favors." He gets busy making calls while Marik just plots his revenge.

Sere sensed her sister was not where she was supposed to be. "Dare, I'm worried. Something has happened to Krys..."

Darien rubbed her back soothingly. "I'm sure she's fine Sere. Knowing marik he's taken her home already. Want me to call him?" He asked kissing her head. He wasn't to worried. Krys could take care of herself.

Meanwhile, Krystal was with chase. "What do you want chase? I'm engaged. I don't love.you any longer. Marik's gonna.massacre you. He's quite sadistic. Besides, why do you want me anyway? Last I checked, you broke it off with me, chase" She commented, waiting for a reaction.

Caleb held his head in his hands as he sat on the bed. "I'm sorry marik. I should have protected her better" he lamented looking non the verge of tears. Krystal was like the little sister he never had, so he was very protective of her. especially after what chase did to her. he had almost got her killed.

Marik sighed, struggling to rein in his chaotic feelings. "Stop now Caleb. My emotions are on a tight leash and any second they could snap. I don't want them to snap on you, since you've done nothing wrong. But my patience is waning."

Steve finally gets off the phone. "Everybody in S.H.I.E.L.D. is looking for him. I guess he's been on their radar for a while now."

Chase sighs. "That was then, this is now. You are mine, Krystal Kobayashi. Don't ever forget it."

Sere sighs. "Dare, he's not with her now. I can sense it. Something else is going on here."

Caleb nodded. "Alright, I will. We need to make a plan of attack." He told everyone, thinking back to his last battle with chase, biting his lip. He knew chase must have teleported just before Putnam barn blew up.

Krystal's eyes narrowed at chase. "How do you figure?" She asked, looking out the window. She knew exactly where she was chase's mansion in Massachusetts.she perked up a little as a familiar feeling came over her, and she shivered. She knew who was coming, and he wouldn't take kindly to this kidnapping. Big brother already hated Chase, this would make it even worse. "You can't force me to love you, chase. You know your spells don't work on me." She told him flatly, looking annoyed. She would never forgive him for what he did.

Caleb looked to Steve. "That's good. The first place I'd look is his mansion in Massachusetts. Its where Krystal and well, first got together, if you catch my drift. JJ almost chocked on his drink. "She had sex with that fruit loop?!" He asked, and Caleb just nodded.

Darien kissed her head. "It'll be okay Sere. Krys can take care of herself, and I'm sure that if something was wrong marik would call us." He said soothingly, hugging her close.

Steve looked at Marik. "Do you want to alert Sere or should we let Tony do it?" Just then Tony and the other agents appear. "Hey, they're in Massachusetts. I've got my private plane ready!"

JJ looks at them. "I'll stay here. If you guys need Auntie, someone will have to watch the kids."

Tony looked astounded and looked at Marik. "You haven't notified Bunbun yet?!"

Chase watched her. "I won't need magic to make you love me again. All I need to do is threaten the existence of your mysterious twin and her little girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom