Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marik looked at his fiancee's son. "That's a good idea, JJ. But I'm not sure I want to tell her yet. today was the day darien was gonna propose. I don't want to ruin that for her because Krys got kidnapped by some mad warlock. did you call thor?" he asked, knowing he would be useful, and how much the thunder god loved krystal. He sighed. "Let's get on that jet and save my fiancee!" He told everyone, popping them all to Tony's plane.

Krystal scoffed. "I'm still more powerful than you Chase. Even more so now than I was then. You do not want to cross me. You have no idea what you have unleashed upon yourself, Chase. Threatening my sister and her daughter shows just how low you've sunk. The Chase I knew would've rather wooed me then hurt me. Don't think I don't know about light and dark. Not only is the covenant coming, but you also have my fiancee to deal with. You are in over your head, Chase. Mariku does not take kindly to strangers kidnapping his girl. You're as good as dead." She threatened, knowing it wasn't far from the truth. She knew marik was coming to save her as we're her other friends, but there was one more coming. "Onyx" she called out telepathically, knowing he could hear her. 'I'm in big trouble. Please help marik find me. Help me Onyx" she thought to him, not letting on how much trouble she really was in. Chase was an evil man.

Tony looked at Marik angrily. "You don't think her twin has a right to know that she's gone missing?! You do know that Bunny is going to sense what's going on and charge right in, dragging the senshi in after her along with her daughter?! Then Dare is really going to have a hard time proposing..." Not that I care, he thought viciously. Anything that makes it hard for him to propose to Bunny makes me a happy camper....

Chase looked at her. "I'm not all that worried. I know you all too well my dear penguin. If you will go into the next room, you'll see your surprise," he said softly.

Serena looked up at her boyfriend, feeling something was just terribly wrong.....

Marik sighed. "Calm down, Tony. Penguin would not want us to tell bunny. Especially not today. I know you're not keen on him marrying bunny, but that is no reason to ruin her happiness tonight. I know bunny will sense it, but we will handle it. There's no way one man can stand against all of us." He says as the millennium rod glows a bit and Krystal's bods are broken. Marik is awake. "Okay, where's the poor sap who decided to take my penguin?" His grin was as evil as chase's was and his eyes threatened murder.

Krystal sighed. "Alright chase, I'll play along. But you should be wary. My fiancee is not at all what he appears. Without me near him, his evil side is sure to appear." She said, her eyes worried, but more for marik than chase. She walked in the next room, and her eyes widened, and she sighed. "Same old chase. Alright, what is it?" She asked, looking curious, but still pretty pissed at him.

Darien stroked her hair. "Krys is fine, Sere. If we go save her without cause, she'll be angry, and you'll miss your surprise. You don't wanna miss that do you? Its only an hour away." He said smirking a little and kissing her. He was worried about Krys too, but knew she had an army of exes to take care of her if she was in trouble.

Her natural instinct to throw everything away and stay in her own little world with Darien was at war with the battle-hardened senshi she was. Serena felt completely torn as to what to do. She owed her sister her loyalty, but she was so happy to be with the man she wanted to marry. Even her old princess side was throwing her out of whack.

The children were also picking up on the stress. Rini, trying to be more like her mother, did her best to keep the others calm and happy. Daddy, she thought, please keep mommy from doing something crazy. I know she's worried about Auntie Penguin, but we're counting on her to keep us in a lighthearted mood....

Chase had the room decorated just for her. Everything she'd ever liked was crammed into that room, as well as everything from their time together.

Darien hugged Sere. "I just got off the phone with JJ. You have no reason to worry. They have it under control. Oh, and tony says hi." He said with a smile, kissing her head as the fireworks started. "Are you ready for your surprize?" He said with a smirk, getting down on one knee and pulling out a box from his pocket. "Serenity, I love you more than anything. Will you marry me?" He asked, smiling up at her hopefully. He'd be crushed if she said no.

Krystal looked around the room, holding back tears. "Damnitt chase! Why do you have to be so damn sweet?!" She thought to herself, looking confused. She fingered the dress she wore to the fall dance on Caleb's birthday. "You kept all this stuff chase? God, I never even knew why you liked me. I was only freshmen when you were a senior." She said, looking to the stock pile of CDs, including the special edition of wretched and divine. "I remember I dragged you to this concert. You didn't want to go, but I talked you into it. Andy still wonders about you, you know. I could never bear to tell him you died, probably because you didn't" she added, putting the CD into the stereo and singing along to "mortician's daughter"

Serena stares at him as happy tears fill her eyes. "Oh my goodness! Darien, of course I'll marry you!" She throws herself into his arms, her lifelong ambition coming together at last. The only thing wrecking this moment for her was that her sister wasn't able to share it with her.

Chase looked at her. "I don't know what you mean Krys. I just figured you'd like to have the real you out and about for awhile."

Marik and the others get on the plane and fly to Massachusetts. "Ok, where they heck is this bloody mansion of his?" Tony asked irritably.

Darien smiled widely, and kissed her, slipping the ring on her finger. "I love you, moon bunny." He whispered smiling. Hopefully Sere would stay happy now.

Krystal looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean, the real me?" She asked, looking quite confused herself. she was just her. she didn't have a "real her" that she knew of.

Caleb sighed. "follow me. he said, and in a matter of minutes, they were at the mansion. "Krys! are you okay?" caleb yelled, looking scared. he had no idea what chase had planned for her.

She smiled and kissed him. "As I love you, my handsome prince." As much as she feared for her sister, she was finally feeling complete and balanced. The kids ran over to them, excited. "The fireworks are about to start!!!!"

Chase looked at her. "You know full well what I mean. You pretend to be a good girl for the sake of your babyish sister. When in reality you are just like me. If you yell out for the rest of those fools, I will kill them all without a thought."

Mariku appeared instantly. "You really have an inflated sense of your abilities, don't you clown?" The rage was rolling off of him in waves like a tsunami.

Darien smiled. "Good. Now let's watch some fireworks." He said with a smile, cuddling into her.

She kept quiet, though it wasn't for her friends sake. "I'm not evil chase. I'm just violent. There's a difference." Just then, a young man around 20 appeared. A man who looked like Atem. He stood in front of Krystal protectively. "You really think you're all that, don't you chase? Well, you're in trouble now." He said simply, his voice an echo of Atem's. At first Krystal thought he was marik from the distant future, but the aura was wrong. Then it hit her. "Micah." She smirked when marik appeared. "Uncle mariku! Wanna destroy him together?" He asked, his words dripping with evil. Pluto's gonna be furious with him when he gets back.

Setsuna Mioh, Sailor Pluto, appeared. "MICAH! GET BACK TO YOUR DIMENSION IMMEDIATELY!"

Marik smiled. "Do as you're told, little one. I can handle this scum bag on my own."

Serena smiled and snuggled close, watching the fireworks with the kids and her fiance.

Micah sighed. "Fine. But I never get to have any fun anymore. Bucky keeps me on a short leash. I kinda think he's afraid of me." Krystal's eyes widened. "Bucky? Don't you mean Atem?" Micah shakes his head. "No. Step daddy is still a toddler." And with that his disappears, landing back in future krys's arms as a 6 year again. "That was very naughty of you, little one. Your uncle marikins can handle him." The older Krys scolded, but smiled a little. She knew he was only doing what he thought was right.

Darien snuggled close to Sere, content. "Always, Sere, always." He whispered smiling.

Serena snuggled close, watching the fireworks. "Oh my, they're so beautiful!"

Micah snuggled close into his mother's arms. "I wanna beat him up!"

Before Chase could react to this major weirdness, Mariku threw him through the wall. "Get out of here Krystal!"

Darien smiled. "Not as beautiful as you." He said, kissing her head.

Older Krystal hugged him close and giggled a little. "Sweetie, with our weird lives, I'm sure you'll get your chance. Something tells me that doofus of an ex of mine will show up sometime" she said, rubbing his back soothingly.

Krystal nodded. "Alright love." She said, walking towards the door where Caleb was standing. "Caleb!" She glomped him and cuddled close to him. She wasn't hurt by chase, but she still needed comfort from her "brother"

Serena blushed and kissed his cheek. "Flatterer," she whispered as she snuggled close. The fireworks were stunning and so explosive the ground shook.

Micah pouted. "But mommy, I wanna kill him now!!!!"

Caleb ushered her out of the house, while Mariku kept up his brutal punishment. "Don't seek to pit your pathetic powers against mine," he sneers. "I have magic beyond your comprehension."

"I only speak the truth love." He said with a smile, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled. "I know lovie. You'll have your chance. Chase is notorious for not dying." She said, smiling at him.

Krystal cuddled into Caleb, smirking. "Mariku's gonna smash him"

Serena snuggled close in his arms, not paying any further attention to the light show. "You are just too charming, my love," she whispers as she lays her head on his shoulder.

Caleb looks at her. "Is he really as dangerous as all that?"

Micah looked at her, pouting more. "I wanna rearrange his face!!!!!"

Darien cuddled close. 'Its only cause I love you" he said, smiling.

Krystal looked up at him. "Oh yes brobro. In that form, he's 20 times worse as chase. My magic keeps that side subdued. When chase took me, it broke the bonds I put on him." She said, explaining about marik.

Older Krystal chuckled. "I know dear. You'll have your chance."

Serena wraps her arms around him and closes her eyes. "You're also very sneaky Mr. Shields. I never even guessed this was the surprise! I love you so much!"

Mariku lets Chase feel every ounce of his displeasure. There are no signs of stopping him at all. Caleb looks at her. "Holy crap Krys he's rearranging the whole house!"

Micah looks at her. "Do you think so mommy?"

Darien smiled. "That was the idea Sere. I didn't want you to know." He said, chuckling as they cuddled.

Krystal laughed. "Yeah, he does that when he's angry. That's why we don't let him out much." She replied, just watching.

Older Krystal smiled. "I sure do, little one."

She gently tickles him for revenge. "How long have you been planning this?"

Mariku beats Chase to within an inch of his life. Caleb looks on, completely terrified.

Micah looks at his mother, feeling slightly pacified.

Darien smirks. "about 3 months." he said, laughing from the tickling.

krystal cuddles into him. 'its okay. he won't hurt you. Mariku! that's enough! i didn't want himdead, i just wanted him to learn his lesson!" she bellowed, feircely looking at the man.

Older Krystal smiles and kisses his head singing softly to him as bucky comes in, and she kisses him. "Hello love. Another ex is coming. This one's evil, so... be careful."she said, smiling a little. She loved watching hot men fight over her.

She looks up at him with huge eyes. "Three months! You've had the ring for three months and you didn't let me know?"

Mariku is completely unable to control his anger by this moment and he thrashes Chase some more.

Bucky looks at her. "Am I going to be allowed to kill him this time my love?"

Darien laughs. "that would have defeated the purpose of surprising you with it, bunny" he says, still laughing.

Krystal sighs. "He's to angry to think straight. Better go distract him." She says with a smirk, walking over to mariku, pulling him to her and kissing him long and hard. This was the best way to make him calm down. "I'm unhurt, and he's close to dead. Can we go home now?" She asked, cuddling into him. She smirked at little at chase. "Told you." And then she dragged Mariku away.

Older Krystal chuckled. "Maybe. It depends on how much he pisses me off, and if Micah doesn't get to it first." She said, laughing as chase appeared, slanting a glance at bucky before snapping his fingers and Krystal was in his arms.Krystal sighed. "Trying again, chase? You're gonna regret it worse this time." She said, chuckling a little.

Bucky grabs him by the throat and yanks her out of his arms. "Touch my wife again you little worm and it will be the last thing you do!" He throws him into a corner. "Micah, eliminate him."

Serena smiles at him. "So now I guess you don't have to keep yourself in check anymore, hmm?" She wondered if his over developed sense of honor would magically go away and he'd act a little reckless every now and then.

Krystal smirks and hands Micah a temporary aging potion. He takes it and smirks wickedly, popping to the dojo where her could cleanly kill him without repercussions on his mother, who came in to watch. "You, are so dead chase. This time I will do what uncle marik wouldn't." He said with a smirk, much more wicked than any chase could ever deal out. "You're dealing with pure evil now, I won't hesitate to kill you again if you ever try to return to claim my mother. She is mine!" He yelled pure black fire spurting from his hands. If chace was smart, he'd be scared.

Darien smiled. "I'm not really sure what you men, but I guess so." He said, kissing her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom