Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal smirked. "I saw you marry one of my daughters. That's what I mezn." She said, chuckling. Micah nodded. "Yeah, step sissy fiora! You always tell us how much you love her." He said, smiling happily.

Osaka and rini cuddled close, falling asleep in the taxi, and darien carried them out and to their rooms with the others.

Serena enjoyed putting the kids to bed. After getting them changed and tucked in with lots of good night kisses on their heads, she went to find her fiance.

Eyes looked like he was ready to pass out. This was beginning to get to be too much for him.

Krystal looked worried. "Come on eyes. Let's go back to my place. You can sleep with me." She told him with a smile, popping whom and going into the closet to change, and then handing him some pajamas, as well as getting mica ready for bed, Micah slept peacefully in the bed in the corner of her room, and she cuddled into eyes when he was completely asleep. "I'm so lost, eyes. I love marik so much, but my past keeps coming back to haunt me. Exes I though had died, and people I never knew loved me.. I'm so confused. He probably hates me now because he thinks I'm in love with bucky. What should I do?" She asked her wise old fried, fresh tears falling on her purple leopard print tank top.

Serena would find darien easily, as he was in their bedroom, reading. "Hello love." He said softly, smiling at her.

She smiles at him. "Are you comfy, handsome?" She grabbed her suitcase and went to the bathroom to change into the outfit she was going to use to try and break his self-control a little.

Eyes looked at her. "Krys, you need to get past your past. That's all that there is to it."

Darien smiled, once again unaware of her plans. "Yes, I am. Thanks for asking." He said, smiling at her.

Krystal looked flustered and sad. "But how do I do that, eyes?" She asked, confusion in her expression as she looked at him cuddling him because it made her feel better. "How do I get past the past when the past is also my future?" She asked, confusion in her glacial blue eyes.

She smiles at him innocently and goes to change. When she returns, she's wearing the cutest pjs her sister had found for her. She knew Darien would (hopefully) not be able to resist the little spaghetti strapped tank top and the thigh-length shorts in her signature pink.

Eyes looked at her sternly. "Your future is not written in stone. You can't live your life based on something that may or may not happen centuries from now. Live your life in the present, not the past and not the future."

Darien looked up from his book, blushing slightly. "Those are cute..." he uttered, putting the book in his lap to hid what he knew was there.

Krystal sighed. "I will try eyes. It is very hard. Seeing the future can be very frustrating sometimes." She said, rubbing her hand over her now slightly enlarged stomach. She was just over 3 months pregnant. She couldn't wait until little nod oka was born! "In the morning you get to meet my kids, okay?" She said, snuggling into him and falling asleep, exhaustion from the day finally taking over.

Sere giggles at him. "Penguin helped me pick them out. Do you really like them?" She pirouettes for his inspection.

Eyes just held his friend and stayed silent. He didn't know how to help her.

Darien studdered, blushing. "Yes v-very cute." He said, trying to hide the growing tent in his pants.

Krystal slept peacefully in his arms, snoring lightly most of the night. The next day, Asuka and Tenshi ran in to wake her, looking confused when they saw someone other the marik in bed with her. They had seen pictures of this man in her room here or in Tokyo, but had never see him up close. Asuka climbed up on top of her mother, shaking her gently. "Mommy! Its time to get up!" She said excitedly, ready to show her mother all the prizes that her papa marik had won her on the trip to the amusement park.

Krystal stirred, stretching with Asuka on top of her. "Good morning my little valentime. Did you sleep as well as I did?" She asked, hugging the girl close as Tenshi climbed in too.

"That's good sweetie. But give your auntie and uncle time. They were just engaged, remember?" She said with a smile, kissing both their heads. Krystal shook eyes slightly, knowing he would wake.

Darien cuddled into her just as close, kissing her head.

Asuka giggled. "Mommy, what do you think that has to do with them not getting out of bed?" Eyes woke up. "I didn't wanna get up just yet!"

Sere kissed his neck and cuddled close. "Do you wanna get up yet my love, or stay in bed a while longer?" she whispered softly.

Krystal smiled. "It has a lot to do with it. Give them time, they'll get up sooner or later." She said, kissing her daughter's little head. Tenshi tilted his as eyes whined. "Mommy, why aren't you with papamarik? Who's this guy? Another ex?" He asked, even at 8 knowing his mother's awful pattern, being smart like his father. She smiled at him. "One of my oldest and dearest friends, eyes Rutherford.. I kinda accidentally used the crystal and revived him." She said, looking at her twins sheepishly.

"Let's stay here awhile." He said not wanting to get up to let her go.

Sere snuggled into his warmth, enjoying the feeling of his arms wrapped securely around her. She felt safe when she was in his arms.

The kids giggled at their mother's suggestion about their aunt and uncle. "So this is the guy you always told us about?"

Asuka piped up for both of them: "I'm Asuka and this is my twin brother Tenshi. He's very shy."

Sere made soft, happy sounds, content to be where she was. Then Typhoon Rini bounced in. "MORNING DADDY! MORNING MOMMY!" The little pink-haired angel (and today her parents were using that term loosely to describe their future child) bounced on top of each of them till they woke up.

Eyes smiled lightly. "I'm glad to meet both of you." He said smile widening a little. "She looks just like you Krys." He commented, and Krystal blushed.

Darien yawned, frowning slightly before frowning. "Morning pumpkin." He said softly hugging her.

Darien smiled. "We were just tired from yesterday. Your auntie Krys up yet?" He asked, concern in his features. He was worried about her because of last night.

Krystal smiled. "That's right, he is!" She said, nodding. Eyes's eyes widened. "Leave it to you to have gone to bed with a gamer." Her said with a laugh, knowing he love of games. "Next you'll tell me you and yugi moto bedded" he said with a laugh, and Krystal's expression darkened. "No. Not with Atem." She made a face and asuka cuddled. "He'll come back mommy." Both knew AsUka wasn't talking about marik.

Eyes looked at them curiously, not saying anything.

Rini looked at her future father. "I don't know daddy. Asuka and Tenshi were going to see her."

Just then, Darien's nemesis Seto Kaiba appeared, scowling. "I hear congratulations are in order," his face is a mask of pain and hatred.

Krystal sighed. "Its a long, complicated story, eyes. I can tell you if you like." She said with a small smile as Micah awoke eyes widening. "Holy rah! You're my age asuka!" He said, and the girl looked puzzled. "Mommy, did somebody drop from the future again?" She asked, and Krystal nodded. "Yes, this is your little half brother Micah." She said as he walked over looking to the twins. "This is so weird. In my time you two are both married with families." He said, before he smirked a little. "This is gonna be fun!"

Darien smiled. "Well, let's hope she's okay, yeah?" He said, kissing his future daughter's head.

He looked up as Seto walked in, and he smiled a little. "Yeah..." was all darien said, unsure if he should apologize or what. They may have been enemies in most of their reincarnations, but he still kinda though of the gaming tycoon as a brother. He wish Seto saw it way though.

Sere put on her soft pink robe and walked over to her dearest friend. "Seto, please. You and Dare were like brothers once. Please try to regain that friendship...you're my dearest friend. I don't want the man I love and my best friend to hate each other all the time." She looked at both of them, knowing to whom her heart belonged, and yet she could feel it breaking. She adored them both, each in their own way. She hated the animosity between them.

Asuka looks at her mother. "What exactly is going on mommy?"

Krystal sighed. "Its hard to explain honey, but the short version is Marik's back in japan, Micah appeared to protect me from an ex, and eyes has gotten revived. Curse my pattern." She said, smiling a little. "Why don't you 3 play while I shower? Eyes can you watch them?" She asked, smiling sweetly at him.

Seto looked at Sere sadly. "I will try for you Bunny. I must admit, its a tough thing to do. But I miss having our as a friend, darien." He said, looking kinda embarrassed. Darien guessed it was because that was hard for him to admit.

He smiled. "I feel the same way, Seth. Always have. Just didn't know how to tell you." He said, sighing.

Serena smiled happily. "I'm so glad! You two are the mot important guys in my life you know. I can't have you guys trying to kill each other all the time." Rini kisses her father's cheek and runs over to Seto. "I'm glad you're gonna be good uncle Setty!" she says sweetly.

Eyes nods. "Go ahead, I'll watch them."

Seto smiles, as does darien. "Fighting is overrated. I'm sure someday I'll find my destiny just like you have." He said to them both, happy for them, yet it broke his heart. He hid that though, way deep down.

Krystal smiled and kissed her friends head, running off to the shower. "Thanks eyes. Keep a special lookout on Micah. He's crafty for being only 6. Gets it from his father. Oh, and Micah? No aging potion." She said, turning the water on and stripping with a snap of her fingers, walking into the huge shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom