Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"I wish I could stay in town for a while Krys, but I'm here on business. You should know that an assassin's job is never done. Sir, I am glad you are engaged to her. Please love her and take good care of her. Our son I'm sure will be surprised by this. He hates my guts, and I can't say I blame him. I have to go, Miss Kobayashi." James bows and leaves.

Son?! My bluebelle has a **** son with the bloody winter soldier?! What the **** is going on?!

Brady stood by the window, watching his ex, trying to avoid her sister's notice. Or anyone else's while he was at it.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal sighs. "See you again sometime buckeye" she said as he left, her sigh more in relief than anything else. At least she wouldn't have to explain that awkwardness to him. She fell to her knees, taking in a sharp breath and feeling as if she would faint. This was a lot for her. "I know what your thinking, Marikins. If it makes you feel better, he wasn't the winter soldier when JJ happened." She told him, not ready to explain it all yet. This had taken such a toll, she fainted, but luckily Steve caught her. "Poor blue bird. I'll tell you the story if you want, marik."

"Right now I just want to take her home Steve," he reaches for her expectantly, trying to get his emotions under control.

Sere was deeply disturbed for her sister, knowing this was going to be a very upsetting evening when it should have been a happy one. "If you want Marik, Dare and I can take the kids with us to our hotel so that you and Krys can have some privacy," she offered softly.

"Thanks bunny, I'd appreciate it. Asuka, Tenshi, would you like to go with Auntie Bunny and have a sleep over?"

Steve handed her to him and looked at him sadlay. he wanted to apligise for bucky ruining the evening, but he wasn't really sure what to say. He knew Krystal was in for a very long talk with marik when she awoke. She would have to tell him everything. "I'll watch yoko and yumi if you'd like marik? I'm sure you'll want as much privacy as possible." He told him with a small smile, wishing bucky hadn't appeared now, wishing bucky had appeared when then weren't trying to celebrate Krystal's engagement. This was all so stupid. In trying to make Krystal see, he had hurt her. "Bucky, she may love someone else now, but you've hurt her deeply. I'd sock you one if I knew where you were!" He thought to himself, wondering to himself what it would be like if he was with Krystal and not marik. Don't get him wrong, Steve really liked marik, but he couldn't help but be jealous, even if only a little bit.

"That'd be great auntie bunny!" They both squealed, hugging her. They loved their auntie very much.

Sere smiles. "All of you are welcome to come! We'll have a blast!"

Darien smiles and tries to get the kids interested in playing games. Brady watches, feeling slight remorse, while Tony scowls at him. "What do you think you're doing here Brady? Come to stick your nose somewhere else it doesn't belong?" He sneers, thoroughly wishing he could just kill him.

"That sounds like fun, Sere. I'll be there." Steve said, smirking slightly. He was woken from his reverie, at the kids laughter at the goofy faces Darien was making, trying to get them interested in playing and not worry about their unconscious mother.

Krystal, in the mean time, was dreaming about eyes. "Eyes-chan! What happened? Why are you here? She asked, looking around the black space, where a dark blue bed stood. Krystal saw Anubis lounging on it calmly, but she frowned a little. "Nubi, did I almost die again? Seems like that's the only time I see you." She added, hugging eyes and Anubis. This was certainly a special surprise.

Marik looked sadly at his fiance, stroking the hair out of her face. "I'm gonna leave with Krys. You guys have fun." He told them, as he carried her bridal style out of the room, and then popped back to Krystal's bedroom in the mansion, setting her on the bed and laying next to her.

Brady frowned. "I was simply wanting Chinese food. I know Sere could never love me again. I was a total insensitive jerk. She's with her right person now." He said, the walked away, sighing.

Unknown to him, his presence was certainly muddling her thoughts. He still wears the same cologne he did when we were together.... Sere was having a hard time concentrating on occupying the kids, she was getting lost in memories of the man she had adored in what felt like another lifetime.

Tony watched him leave, glad to see the back of him. Her right person?! That moron?! Never! But even if he's not the one who deserves her, he's never done to her what Brady did. Looks like Iron Man is going to be tailing that little jerk to make sure he never gets anywhere near bunbun again!

Steve took one look at Tony's expression and knew. "Don't. Tony. You know what would happen." She said, looking to his long time friend. It was impressively sad how much like Howard he really was. Howard had been in love with Sere too, though he had only met her once at a business convension. She had been the head of her father's company then.

Krystal awoke a few minutes later in her room. "Marikins? Where are you my golden Egyptian?" She asked her body shaking a little. Eyes had told her what had happened to bucky after his supposed death. She felt bad, but knew she could do nothing about it without possibly hurting the man she had promised to marry. Her head was pounding. What the hell had happened? Poor marik. He probably hated her right now.

Tony looks at Steve and sighs. "I'm not going to do anything unless he starts messing with Serena. But don't look at me as if I'm crazy."

Sere takes the kids back to the hotel with Dare to play in the pool.

"Krystal, I'm right here. Are you alright?"

Steve raises an eyebrow, but nods. "Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you." He said walking away.

The kids played with their aunt and uncle until they fell asleep.

Krystal smiles when she sees him, calming immediately. "I'm fine mi'love. Just I feel like you should be angry with me. You're not are you?" She asked hopefully, her expression meek.

He sighs "No, I'm not angry. I'm just frustrated."

Tony walks off, wondering what the heck for mess he's managed to get into.

Krystal cuddles into him. "About what love? You can tell me, Marikins." She said softly as she kissed his neck and pulled him in tighter to her.

"Tony, this is Sere and Krys we're talking about. Its never simple with them." Steve said, walking towards the tower.

Tony looks at his old friend. "What do you mean? I just dislike that little blonde twerp sniffing around, that's all."

Marik sighs. "Why did you never tell me about this Bucky fellow? Why did you not ever mention you had a son with him? Why is there so much about you that I don't know?"

Meanwhile, Sere and Darien take the kids to the hotel room to play and have a sleep over...

Krystal sighs. "Marik, you have to understand that Bucky and I was over 70 years ago. i didn't think to tell you because JJ is all grown up, and thought Bucky had died when I was 25 years old in my previous life. It seemed like something that you didn't need to know. But, since you do now know, we could go see him, if you like. I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you. He's been telling me for years I need to find a man." she told him, cuddling closer into him. She knew he would want to know the whole story, but she wasn't exactly sue how he would react to Bucky actually being Prince James Onyx of the black moon, and diamond's younger brother, who she had been engaged to at one time i silver millennium.

Steve sighed. "just watch your step. if anyone has the right to crush him, its penguin." he told his friend, knowing full well this wasn't over.

The kids played with their aunt and uncle until they were so exhausted, they all fell asleep during a game of monopoly.

Marik looks at you, feeling torn. "Do you still have feelings for him?"

Tony looked at Steve. "Penguin has her own issues to sort through at the moment Cap. And I owe that little twerp one heck of a good beating!"

Sere smiles and helps get the kids tucked into bed. "Just imagine having a full house like this all the time! I can't imagine how Krys has any energy left with all these little ones!"

Krystal kissed his head softly. "No. The Bucky I knew is long since dead. I could never feel that way again about him. Not after what I went through because of him. He wasn't even there and he almost killed Steve multiple times. I hate what he did to us. Stupid Bucky. He ruined everything. Tonight was supposed to be about us, and he had to come barging in and break my heart once again. I can't forgive him for the pain he has caused me, no matter how much Di and Sapphy will want me to. He hasn't been my black moon prince since the night he committed suicide in silver millennium." she told him flatly, her eyes devoid of anything but frustration and sadness. There maybe a tiny part if her that still loved Bucky, but she ignored it, shutting it away tighter than the nursery door she used to lock to keep Seto out. She could and would not ever let herself love James Buchanan Barnes, crown prince of the black moon, ever again.

Steve sighed. "that does not give you license to beat up Brady. Penguin and marik will have it worked out by tomorrow, and then you and she can blast him into the next dimension, okay?" he told him firmly, using his captain voice. Even tony wasn't dumb enough to disobey that.

Darien laughed softly. "no wonder she has Keiko babysit so much!" he commented, kissing sere's head softly.

Sere smiles and giggles, wrapping her arms around him. "I hope penguin and Marik get their Bucky issues resolved...Poor sissy...."

Tony looked at Steve skeptically. "You may be my best friend Steve but don't think that I won't throw any and all allegiances away to keep that jerk away from bunbun. If I catch him near her again, all bets are off and I will bring out the suit. Hopefully that will give that little **** nightmares for the rest of his days..." he gets lost in his thoughts and smirks with unholy glee.

"Are you sure about this Krystal? He must have meant quite a lot to you and what do you mean you knew him in Silver Millennium?!" Marik was completely rocked by this confession. He knew that doing this was probably hurting his fiancée, but right now he couldn't seem to control himself. He was desperate for all the information he could get and wouldn't stop until he knew everything he needed to know about Krys and Bucky. Even if he had to drag Steve Rogers into this, he was going to have his curiosity satisfied.

Darien smiles. "I'm sure they will. they both love each other so much. I mean, she picked him over atem." he commented, kissing her softly.

Steve laughs. "You my friend, have been spending way to much time with Seto and penguin. Just let Krys have some fun too."

"I am absolutely positive, Marik. I would not lie about something like this." she said firmly, crossing her arms and then getting out of bed. If he really needed to know she would show him. She sighed and dusted off a box that was golden and had two crescents on the lid, one blue and one black. "This box contains all the answers you could want about silver millennium when he was Prince Onyx, and in the 30's as Bucky. For some reason, i could never part with it. Now, if you excuse me, I must go throw up." she said flatly before handing him the box and then running to her private bathroom. Morning sickness sucked.

"I hope so Dare. I really do."

Tony just scowled and continue to envision being Iron Man and whooping Brady to within an inch of his life.

Marik looked through the box, desperate to know and yet just wanting to throw the wretched evidence away and never see it again.

Darien nodded. "So do i, bunny. So do i."

Steve looked to tony a moment, and laughed. "you look so funny when you concentrate likre that." he commented,. laughing hysterically. tony was so weird.

Krystal came back from the bathroom, wiping her mouth off. "I hate morning sickness. to bad we killed beryl. she was good at making a potion that stops it." she commented, sitting back down on the bed and holding marik close. "I'm sorry, my golden Egyptian. I should have told you"

Marik sits and sifts through everything in the box. "I am surprised that you have kept these things if he means nothing to you."

Tony stuck his tongue out at Cap and goes back to brooding.

Sere snuggles close in his arms and kisses him softly. "I don't know about you, but I am ready to call it a night."

Krystal sighs. "Its not so much that he means anything to me, they're a reminder. A reminder to never let myself be charmed by a black moon ever again. It hurts to much. you must hate me right now, marik, and i don't blame you, i should have told you." she said looking at him with vulnerability. All she wanted was to be with him.

Steve just laughed. Same old tony.

Darien yawned, but then kissed sere back. "yes love, me too."

Sere takes him to their room and flops on the bed.

Tony starts jotting down his ideas....

Marik looks at Krys sadly, knowing he's hurting her. "I'm sorry love. I know this is a rough situation. I'm sorry that I'm hurting you. I love you so much that I just can't stand the thought that someone else might take you away from me. I want us to finally have our chance without an interfering pharaoh or an assassin sticking their noses in it."

Krystal cuddles closely to him. "I know mi'love. I feel the same. But I don't think we have to worry about Bucky. I don't think he sees me like that anymore. Even if he did, I'd choose you. I love you, marikins." she told him firmly, kissing him softly.

Darien flops down next to her. "I'm pooped." he admits, laughing a little.

"Gonna show those to penguin?" Steve asks, going to get some coffee.

Serena snuggles close. "Me too," she whispers softly. "Thank heaven we only have one child in Crystal Tokyo! I can't imagine more than one hehe." She lays her head on his chest and falls asleep, feeling safe and secure.

Marik smiles a little and kisses her gently. "That's a comforting thought my love. I'm glad to know that I'm not in this alone."

Tony glances up briefly. "Maybe. I'm debating about just unleashing my full fury on that little twerp and watching the surprise cross everyone's faces." He is clearly enjoying his thoughts of revenge.

MEANWHILE

Brady sits in his hotel room, wondering if Fate had brought Serena to Dallas just so he could see her, and remember what could have been if he'd married her instead of ditching her for the scheming Nicole....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom