Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"ope. I haven't seen Kakarot in at least 3 months? Why, something wrong, veggie-chan?" Krystal asks, looking a bit concerned. Vegeta was know to pop into her life randomly and propose, but it was odd for him to be asking about Goku.

Marik sighs. "Want me to beat up seto? He is being a real doofus." He said looking at his friend concerned.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"No...I don't want anything to ruin her big night. You guys go and have fun. If you see Dare, tell him to come here and that it's ok for Rini to go with you. She can take pictures for me."

Vegeta curses. "I was counting on that moron to be here. I want to fight and I'm not about to fight you and your sister. You two are no challenge."

Krystal chuckles. "Says they guy who I beat up within an inch of his life last week. Or have you forgotten about that?" she said, laughing at him heartily. Vegeta was so stupid sometimes, but at least he was demanding she marry him. Not today, anyway.

Darien appears a few minutes later. "Krys locked seto in a closet. Now come to dinner, bunny!"

"Dare...do you really think you and Seto can behave yourselves?"

Vegeta laughs. "I'm not concerned about you. I need that moron who's so attracted to your sister. He's needed. Immediately."

Krystal sighs. "I haven't seen him. Oh, and I'm still not marrying you." She said, laughing.

Darien smiles. "Krys locked him in a closet. He's not going anywhere, since she charmed it so he can't use magic"

Sere looks at him, relief evident on her face. "He's not coming out?"

Vegeta looks at Krystal and says in a sarcastic tone: "You think I came all this way to ask you to marry me? No. I came looking for a moron, not to propose marriage. You've already drilled it into my head that you don't want me. Perhaps I'll try my luck with your sister," he smirks and disappears.

Krystal sighs. You'll have even less luck with her, veggiechan." She said, laughing at the thought of Sere with Vegeta of all people. He was probably just trying to get a rise out of her.

Marik and Darien smile. "Nope. He's locked up tight."

Serena smiles nervously. "Alright let's go then..."

Seto sits inside the closet, wanting to scream. Knowing Krys she'd booby trapped the thing to attack him if he made a move. "Let me out of here!!!!!" He bangs on the door, feeling completely frustrated.

Sere hears him banging on the door and jumps, feeling terrified.

Krys laughs. "Not until you learn to be a good boy and not make Sere feel like united nations. I'll bring you takeout., oh, and it is booby trapped, but you can lay down." She said with a wicked laugh, walking away.

Krys hugged her sister when she saw her espression. "Its okay bunny. He can't get out." She told her, soothingly stroking her hair.

"He's going to be royally ticked off when he gets out of there...." she says nervously, just imagining his big blow up.

"Come on Krys! Let me out of here!!!!!!!" He continues to bang on the door, demanding to be released.

Darien privately enjoys Kaiba's incarceration. It serves you right, rich boy. You're trying to take my future bride away from me and I'm not going to let you win. Krystal should lock you up more often....

Krystal laughs. "No way, Kaiba boy! Not till you learn your lesson!" She yelled back, kissing marik hard and passionately. "Are we all ready to go to the Chinese place?" She added, smiling at them all. "Don't you worry, sis. I'll transform into asuka and defuse him later."

"What do you mean defuse him sis?" Sere looks completely confused.

Darien looks at Krys and tries to play his next comment off as a joke. "You should lock him up more often Krys. He does put a lot of stress on bunny and she doesn't need that."

Rini watches the whole situation, not quite sure what to make of this....

'Yes, I probably should. But he's being stupid right now. What I mean was stop him from blowing up." She told them both, ruffling rini's hair. She knew everything would work out for the best. "Now, who's ready for Chinese?"

Rini bounces excitedly. "We are, wee, we are!!!!!"

Darien picks her up and cuddles her. "Someone is very excited..."

"Well, then! Let's go! Hey guys, we're ready to go to the resturaunt!" She told her fiends, picking up Tenshi. She could tell he was freaked out about his dad being in a closet. Tenshi was afraid of closets, especially after the closet youma incident.

Sere kisses his forehead. "It's ok little one. Your daddy is sort of in a time out..." she smiles and hugs him.

Asuka grinned. "It's because he can't behave."

Rini smiled. "He can't stop picking fights, right?"

Krystal nodded. "That's right, my little valentines. Your father is having a temper tantrum, so he's in time out." She told them with a giggle, kissing both their heads. She knew it would all be fine. The all piled into the cars and drove to the resturaunt then, a party room reserved just for them, and decorated by marik. Krystal almost most cried when she saw it. "Its beautiful mi'love. But why did you dress it up? Our birthday's not for 2 weeks."

He takes you by the hand and gets down on one knee, taking a black velvet box out of his pocket. "Krystal Kobyashi, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Everyone stands there smiling, waiting for her answer.

Krystal's eyes tear up, and she clamps her hand over her face in shock, nodding furiously. "Yes, yes Marikins! I will!" She squeaked, kissing him hard, happy tears streaming down her face. She couldn't believe it. "Krystal Ishtar. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" She thought to herself, kissing him again and waiting for him to put the ring on her finger.

He slides the huge blue diamond ring onto your finger while everyone congratulates the both of you. "Yes indeed, Krystal Ishtar suits you my love," Marik whispers. Take that you insignificant Pharaoh!

Serena smiles happily at Darien. "That's just so romantic, isn't it?"

Krystal giggles at Marik's comment, Kissing him lightly and admiring the ring. "It's beautiful, mi'love. Absolutely beautiful." She says, seeing something out of the corner of her eye. "No, its not possible" she thought to herself, trying to get a glimpse. When she got a clear shot, she froze the figure, walking over to it and gasping, eyes wider than saucers. "Bucky?! How in the name of rah are you still alive!?" She said, looking as though she was gonna faint.

"Yes, it is mi'love." Darien said, smiling a little.

Sere snuggles into him, noticing her sister's shock. "Penguin, is everything ok?"

Bucky is completely frozen, unable to say anything. Rini and the kids run over, followed by Marik. "Krystal, my beloved, is everything alright?"

Unnoticed momentarily, another man, this time from Serena's past, walks past the restaurant.

Krystal unfreezes his head. "Talk, Buckeye. Now. How. Are. You. Alive? Steve saw you die." She said, looking a mixture of deeply hurt and super pissed. If he had been alive this whole time, why hadn't he tried to find her? It hurt to think that he maybe hadn't wanted to find her. But he promised! He promised he'd come back from war and marry her! If he had been alive, why hadn't he come back?

"Everything is fine, Marikins. I'm just squeesing some information out of an old boyfriend. He better have a good excuse for being gone for 70 years!" She almost yelled, but she looked at the babies with fondness. "Its alright my little ones. Mommy's not mad at you. I'm mad at the black moon prince who left me thinking he was dead for 70 years. You've got some explain to do, James Buchanan Barnes!" She said, flailing her pointer finger at him. She was clearly annoyed.

Brady kept to the sidelines and waited, not wanting the already very pissed off Krystal to grind him into mulch for what he did to her sister, but that was unavoidable, as Tony stark came strolling in with none other than Steve rogers. "Stevie!" Krystal glomped him and then glared at Brady, magically subduing tony. "We'll deal with him later, tonykins. Right now, Stevie and I need to talk to bucky. Yes, your heard me right, Stevie."

James Barnes, aka "Bucky" had the grace to blush a little. "Krystal, I am the Winter Soldier. I'm a Russian assassin. I couldn't bear to come back and find you with someone else or have you hate me for what I had become. I just hope you will forgive me and be at peace."

Marik watched this situation unfold, silently seething. Tony opted for glaring at Brady, his rival not only in business but over Serena, as far as he was concerned. Steve just stared in shock.

Serena and Darien tried to distract the kids by playing games with them. She kept a tight lid--physically and mentally--on her reaction over seeing Brady Black, the notorious jerk who ditched her on their wedding day, on the very day Marik proposed to her sister. The last thing she wanted was for Dare to pick up on her emotions and go on the rampage.

Krystal sighed and unfroze him, hugging him. "First of all, I could never hate you, jayjay. Secondly, you and I have a lot of things to discuss privately. But not now, or my fiance might mind crush you into oblivion, given his scowl. And thirdly, don't you ever, ever ever do that to me again! You got that?! I thought you were dead bucky! Steve thought you were dead! Do you know how many times I had to pick him up off the floor because he almost bled to death? He blamed himself for your death, and it drove him to suicide! Damnitt bucky! Don't ever do that again!" She yelled and cried, furious, happy and sad all at the same time. Boy was bucky in for a surprise when she told him what happened before he left for war. She hadn't known it until after he left, but he had gotten her pregnant, and they had a son. A son she named after him. Krystal sighed a little. He didn't deserve to be yelled at, though at the same time he did, but she apologised anyway. "You better stay in town Jayjay.I'm not through talking to you" she told him flatly, but her mischevious smile gave away that she wasn't mad anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom