Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Marik's lips twitched, trying to hide a grin. "Well my love, I'll let you handle this." He goes to play with the kids, unable to keep the grin off his face for very long.

Sere smiled Darien, watching the situation with calmness that belied her inner turmoil. She masked her feelings from her boyfriend and her sister. She'd gotten good at it.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Krystal sighed. "It's pretty complicated, Mango. Their father, Kurama, well... He's well.. *itches her nose nervously* A demon. Specifically a fox demon. Think Naruto only not viscous." she said, itching her nose before adding, "Its a long story, Mango." she grabbed Tenshi's bear and hugged it tight, awaiting a response. he'd probably think she was crazy, but with the evidence of their ears...

Krystal looked to her sister, sensing something dep below in her feelings. "everything okay bunny?" she asked her telepathically, still hugging the emerald green bear.

Sere knew it was only a matter of time before her sister figured it out, but she still opted to keep her feelings quiet. She used a masking spell to cover every trace of unpleasantness from her sister and put a happy smile on her face. "Of course penguin. What makes you think otherwise? Bunny is always happy. It's who she is." Maybe if I tell myself that enough, it will come true.

Blake looked at Krys almost as if she'd lost her mind. "Demon?! Those things aren't real Krys. You've been watching too much anime lately."

Rini wanted to pipe up and explain about Uncle Hiei and Uncle Kurama, but her mother's hand at her shoulder stopped her. "It would be better for now if you didn't mention it precious," she whispered. "There are many things others--especially these Americans--wouldn't understand about our world, our friends. Best to let them go on believing demons don't exist for now."

Krystal rose an eyebrow at her sister's response, smirking a little to herself. She knew her sister was only hiding her true feelings. "Whatever you say Blake" she replied, her smirk widening as she looked to rini. "its alright baby girl. besides, i don't think your sourpuss of a dad wants you to mention Hiei. I'll tell them eventually, but your mother is right. it's dangerous." she told her neice telepathically, ruffling her pink hair.

Rini looks up at her mother and her aunt, completely curious. Going completely unnoticed by the others, her father scowls, thinking Please let's not bring the demon filth into this. No one outside our warped little circle knows anything about them and when I get the chance to completely ignore their existence, I'd like to do it. How can my own future daughter prefer those monsters to me? At least Kurama isn't after Sere....

Krystal looked to her sister and then back to rini. "Your boyfriend is dissing hiei again. He is so lucky hiei isn't telepathic, or he'd have been dead years ago. You know how short his temper can be. Which reminds me, we should pop to england before we go back to japan. I'd love to see winry, Al and Edward. Besides, something tells me those two dopes could use our help. I sense they did something bad, trying to do something good." She told her sister telepathically, giggling a little bit. She really couldn't wait to see the boys. She knew it'd be quite the surprise.

A huge grin crosses Serena's face. "Those two usually do screw up royally before they realize it was a huge mistake. And Dare and Hiei hate each other. No telepathy needed for that. Yusuke hates him too. I'll never understand what the heck it is that they all fight about. Yusu-chan's been my bestie since our diaper days. And Hiei's a lost more comedic than he lets on. He always knows how to cheer me up: start a dumb mouth battle with Yusuke...*laughs*"

Rini looks at her father. "Daddy why do you hate Uncle Yusuke and Uncle Hiei so much? They're not bad guys!"

Krystal smirked. "I know. But I'm not sure if I should tell you, bunny." She said, laughing a bit. Her sister was not dumb by any means, so she could never for the life of her figure out why her sister did not realize that they hated each other because they all loved her. It was obvious to her.

Darien picked his daughter up. "I know that sweets. I do not hate them as people. There are other reasons for our clothing of each other." He said, smiling a little and handing her a tuxedo mask doll.

She smiled and kissed his cheek, cuddling the plush. "Daddy, you guys shouldn't hate each other. It makes mommy sad."

Sere suspected there was something of a rivalry between them, and it centered over her. But for her, Dare was Destiny. He was her past, present, and future. In short, he was what she ran to when the world stopped making sense. For her, there was simply no other man in the same category as her boyfriend. She was completely bonkers about him.

Rini cuddled her plushie. "Daddy, you know mommy only has eyes for you, don't you?" He smiled at their only child from the future. "Yes lovie, I know that. I just wish sometimes that others would get that trough their head. I hate making your mother sad, but sometimes I just can't help it. Those three know that your mother is happy with me, but they just can't leave well enough alone. I wonder if they ever bother to put her happiness above their own princess."

Rini looked at him. "Daddy, they only do that because they haven't become the mature men i know them as in my time. Uncle yusuke doesn't like it, but none of them persue her in 30th century. Auntie penguin says they'll all get their chance, but you know she knows something we don't." she said, cuddling into him. she was trying to make him feel better, as she knew how much it really hurt him.

Krystal smirked, and dragged blake away from Asuka. "I'm sorry my little valentine, but mommy needs to talk to your Uncle Blake alone. you can have him back later. Go play with your
papa-marik." she said with a smile, watching as the small girl nodded and let krystal drag him away to her room, locking the door behind her.

"Okay, Blakiepoo, there's something I gotta tell you, but you are sworn to secrecy and can't even tell my sister i told you this. but since you're gonna find out anyway when evil tries to take your heart crystal, i might as well tell you now. I know its gonna sound crazy, but its the whole truth." she said with a sigh, looking to her best and closest friend.

Blake looked at her curiously. "What do you mean Krystal?"

Darien, likewise, was looking at his little girl. "What do you mean they will all get their chance? I certainly hope your aunt isn't going to tell me that I'm going to lose your mother...."

"I don't know daddy. That is simply what she said. Auntie peuguin is very cryptic. It could mean anything." She said, looking at her father. What her aunt had told her, she had wondered about, but knew it would be revealed when the time was right.

Krystal pouted. "You know I hate it when you call me that. But... its easier to show you, rather than tell you. Blue moon anubis shadow make up" she said, transforming in from to of her friend, a smirk playing up on her lips. "I wasn't lying when I said an old friend gave me that necklace, but he simply upgraded it. Sailor blue moon at your service, Blake." She added, owing dramattically.

His eyes glaze over in shock. "You've got to be kidding me! What next, your sister is a sailor fighter too?!"

Darien thought about what his daughter had told him. Those goons will get a chance with Serena?! Not if I can do anything to prevent it. The future isn't set in stone. No one could love her more than I do and believe me, those clowns aren't worthy of my princess...

While he was mentally preparing for all futuristic possibilities, Seto had arrived at the airport. He was going to meet his children and see his beloved Sere...the woman who was now so far beyond his reach he may as well be that lowly High Priest from Silver Millennium. He hoped he could be a good father to the kids, and try not to let his disappointment show when he saw Sere, Doofus, and Rini. You just need to be prepared for whatever comes your way, Kaiba boy. Don't hit the doofus and don't let Serena see your stress at coming to grips with your own kids that her sister hid from you. Wow...I really thought I had all of my issues under control at this moment and apparently I don't...

Krystal nodded. "So is asuka. Though she is not as good at controlling it." She said, looking out the window, sensing blue eyes. "Seto's coming. I better detransform and we better go back out for damage control." She says as she detransforms, telling her niece telepathically to get her father away from the house.

Rini replies. "Why auntie? Is uncle seto coming to see the twins?" Krystal only nods. Rini looks understanding. "Daddy! Take me to the amusement park! Mommy, stay here. Auntie needs you." She yelled out, demanding it.

Krystal comes out with Blake, picking up asuka and Tenshi. "I've got a big surprise for you my little valentines. Its on its way here. Darien, take rini to the amusement park. You can use my all access passes. Mom owns it." She said, smirking widely as she handed them the passes.

He takes them. "I think I know why you want me out of here, but I think I'd rather stay. You know how your sister adores amusement parks."

Serena kisses his cheek. "Really love, go on. Any other time you'd have ditched me the second the passes were in your hand. Why are you so protective now?"

Rini sensed her mother's slight bitterness over her father's reaction the first time she appeared. She still felt sorry for semi-wrecking their relationship. She prayed her mom would be ok...And that her dad would just shut up and not start a fight.

Krystal looked at him sternly. "Darien, what will my friends think if you randomly transform?" She asked him telepathically Her eyes narrowing slightly. "Darien, please do go. I'd prefer my house not getting wrecked today if I can avoid it." She added, still looking at him sternly.

Krystal still cuddled the kids, smiling slightly. She could feel seto getting closer and closer. "Darien, please." She pleaded, her eyes almost scared. She didn't want a fight to start on either side.

"Dare, really, it's fine. You two go ahead and I will catch up shortly. I promise." She looked at him with pleading eyes until he relented. "I know you know Kaiba is coming and that's why you want me out of the house. I won't say a word to him on our way out. I promise bunny. I hate to see you upset." He kissed her cheek and picked their daughter up. "Ready to go princess?" "Yes, after I give mommy a good bye hug!" Rini raced to her mother and hugged her. "I love you mommy," she said before jumping back into her father's arms. They left quietly.

Krystal sighed in relief. "Thank rah. Now I can relax more." She said, sitting down, suddenly feeling faint. Nodoka was taking a lot out of her, little did she know, there were 5 babies on their way to her. Asuka smiled excitedly, waiting at the door. She couldn't wait to meet him, her father.

He came through the door a few minutes later, and asuka practically glomped him. "Daddy! Finally!" She squealed, and when Tenshi saw him, he hugging him as well. Tears escape Asoka's eyes as she hugs him, unable to contain her joy. "I love you daddy" she said softly, still hugging him.

Seto hugged the children nervously. "I'm glad you don't hate me. I brought you some toys I thought you might like..." He gives Tenshi a little Doctor set and a teddy bear to play his patient. He gives Asuka a baby doll and some dueling cards. "I know your mother says you like to duel, but I thought you might like a doll too...be patient with me children."

Asuka nodded. "Of course daddy. We know you're still adjusting. Mommy says it'll be okay though." She said smiling at him as she opened the duelling cards. She smiled widely. "A red eyes! This will go good with my blue eyes!" She said happily, showing her father the blue eyes card she was so proud of.

Tenshi smiled widely and hugged the bear. "I love it daddy!" He said with a soft shy smile, hugging him as his sister did, the cacophony of their thankyou's heard around the house.

Seto smiles nervously. "I'm glad you like them little ones. What do you think you will name your bear and doll?"

Serena smiles. "It's ok, Seto. Relax. The kids are very understanding. And Asuka, I'm a little envious of you! Your little baby doll is so cute! They never had anything quite that cute when I was your age! And all the lovely baby accessories they make now too!"

Asuka smiled and nodded. "Yes, she's quite adorable. I think name her kitty." She said, smiling even wider. Tenshi smiled as well. He looked thoughtful for a moment and then smiled widely. "I'll name him booboo!" He said triumphantly, smiling widely.

Krystal smiled. "Told you they'd love you, setty-bear." She said softly, smirking a little. She knew he'd be a wonderful father.

He smiled at each of the children. "Kitty is a very sweet name for your new little girl. How did you come up with it? And Booboo is a very good name for teddy bear who lives with a doctor. You're both very creative."

Sere watched the kids play, wishing Rini could have been here to see him, but knowing her father would more than likely cause a scene. She sighed. Why on Earth can't they all just act their age and not their shoe size? she thought. I hope Seto finds a good girl to marry and has a family. He's a natural at it. I always knew he would be if he allowed himself to just try.

"Thank you, daddy. Mommy says we get it from you. She's told us stories of how you used to paint and write songs in silver millennium about auntie. She never knew they were about her, did she?" Asuka said with a knowing smile, and then a brilliant idea hit her.

"Daddy, I challenge you to a duel!" And with that she made her duel disk appear on her arm discreetly, smirking like her mother as she shuffled her deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom